Honor Matters
Chapter 4: Nickel Tour

Copyright© 2015 by corsair

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Nickel Tour - This is the story of Peter Simon Wolf going into retirement. As a reward for outstanding service, Wolf is given a slave girl--and a coded message to flee the planet. Getting off-planet and out of the star system was just the beginning.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Nudism   Military   Royalty   Politics  

Solace Harmon was the engineering officer of the Lightning Bolt. Constance Cormorant was the ship's steward—a glorified cook! They were taking me on a guided tour of the Lightning Bolt, a "class 400" small star ship. Naked, of course. We left the crew quarters and took an elevator to the lower deck.

"This is the cargo deck," Constance explained. "As you can see, it is full of supplies right now—and your fighter."

Marsh Hare, my fighter, took up the forward third of the cargo deck. There were standard shipping containers, palletized goods, and some machinery strapped to the deck by cargo nets. The back area was docking for two standard Consortium gigs, little Class 20 spacecraft. An open sky truck was at the stern end of the cargo bay.

"Let's go inside a gig," Solace suggested. "We have one rigged out as a lifeboat and personnel shuttle, the other is full of cargo. Not much to see in the cargo gig, just more boxes."

"Is there something else to do in hyperspace?" I asked. "No? Let's do both gigs."

I had seen standard Consortium Class 20 gigs before. We entered through the airlock and turned left. Cockpit forward with a small locker. Two crew positions—though only one was required for this tiny craft. A comfort station—full shower, toilet, folding sink—was just behind the cockpit. Four folding passenger seats and a snack station completed the accommodations. We were in the cargo gig—immediately behind the passenger seats were two standard one-ton cargo containers and stacked pallets stabilized by cargo nets. At the back was a smaller sky jeep.

"Weapons?" I asked.

"Some standard personal weapons," Solace said. "A few heavy infantry weapons. Nothing much against an army."

"I have a manifest," Constance said. "I handle the cargo as well as cook for everybody. And I assist Solace when I have the time."

"What's back there?" I asked.

"That's the drive and power plant compartment," Solace explained. "Fuel tankage. There's life support in the floor. Two people can survive a week in here."

The other gig was rigged out with a large cryo unit that could hold four people in suspended animation. Additional fuel and life support could keep two people alive for up to eight weeks. A pair of cryo berths had been fastened to the deck behind eight passenger seats. Solace explained all of this during the tour.

"We have plenty of time," Constance said as she folded down the passenger couches. "I'm from Tripper. I'm bisexual and a hedonist. Have you ever done it on a passenger couch? Solace likes to watch. She's from Raygus and is repressed."

"I'm also submissive," Solace volunteered. "I like it when someone takes control of me."

Constance took control of the larger woman. Solace was the tallest woman on board Lightning Bolt, topping Constance by a head. Solace could almost look me in the eye. She was 1.8 meters tall-- Tripper still used feet and inches, a tradition: that translates into five feet ten inches. Constance had small breasts on her petite frame. Solace's breasts looked smaller because of height, but were larger. Solace docilely submitted to being spread out on the reclined couch and Constance strapped the larger woman's arms and legs down, thighs open. Solace squirmed uncomfortably, her nether lips glistening. Constance bent over and nuzzled Solace's breasts, then Constance looked up.

"Are you just going to watch or are you going to join in?" the smaller woman asked.

"I'm new at this," I said. "I usually had to pay a madam first."

"So?" Constance asked as she rubbed a gasping Solace's crotch.

"Do I call you Teacher?" I asked.

Both women giggled.

"I don't mind receiving pleasure," I explained, "but giving pleasure helps build long-term relationships. I lack experience. I don't know what women want. Are you up to teaching me?"

Both women giggled.

"We'll help," Constance agreed. "On Tripper I seldom wore clothes. Don't have much use for them. We can start with the basics. Solace likes being forced into nudity—otherwise she'd cover up all exposed skin in yards and layers of cloth. She has to be naked unless there is a safety or health or legal reason for clothing—those are my rules."

"Okay," I said.

"The captain has mandated that all females aboard this ship be naked when off-duty," Constance continued, "and nude when on watch if safe. We're getting ready for a long holiday on Tripper. Ashley is due during Lightning Bolt's annual overhaul."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.