The Hunter's Surprise
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2015 by Red Tempest

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - She cheated for 5 years and I was clueless, the divorce laws are stacked in favor of the women. We separated, and I was living like a troll in my own house. All wells that ends well

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

One of my best friends, was dating one of Tracie's girlfriends. We had made plans to go to the New Years Eve party at the MGM Grand in Detroit. We had a reservation for the party and we both had room reservations. We got there at 3:00 pm, and the girls had a reservation at the beauty shop to get their hair, nails, and makeup done at 4:00 pm. At 5:30 pm, we met the girls in our rooms to get ready for the party. The girls got ready in my room. Jim and I got ready in his and told the girls we would meet them in the casino. It took us ten minutes, and I knew that the girls will spend at least an hour getting ready.

We had a nice time at the party. After we finished dinner, and the casino was getting the band ready. I was standing up looking around the room. I started to laugh.

"What is so funny?" Tracie asked.

"Do you see that blonde standing over by the bar on the far side?"

"Yes what was so funny about her?"

"That my dear is my ex-wife Jan."

Tracie put her hand up to her mouth, "Oh."

"I think I will go over and make myself known to her"

I walked toward Jan, as she was leaving the bar with a gentleman with her arm looped through his arm. I bet she must be working tonight in her job as an escort. She will shit a gold brick, when she sees me here. I walked up behind her just as they got to their table.

"Hello Jan."

She whirled around, and her mouth dropped open.

"David ... ah David what are you doing here?"

"Just like you enjoying the party."

"Who are you with?"

'Now I thought maybe I will fuck with her a bit, and feed her a line of bullshit. I wonder if she ever met Tracie. I was not sure on that thought. Anyway fuck it here comes the bullshit.' I thought to myself.

"Well you remember my buddy Jimmy. He is over there with those two beautiful ladies. Anyway he was at a big stag party in Detroit a month ago, and won one of the major prizes.

It was a prize for two guys for the New Years Eve party at the MGM Grand casino in Detroit. It included rooms, admission to the party, escort dates for the party, and some spending cash. So Jimmy invited me to come along. We both have two beautiful dates for the night."

Just then the band started up with a slow song.

I looked over to my wife's date.

"Would you mind if I had this dance with my wife?" I asked him.

His eyes opened wide and he looked at Jan. I could hear her tell him it was ok and she would explain it to him after this dance.

We had a nice dance, talked a little bit about the kids, and when the song finished I took her back to her table and thanked her for the dance.

The rest of the night I danced mostly with Tracie and a few with her friend, and I could feel Jan staring daggers at us all night long.

"That pretty much brings up to this point in time," I said to the Captain.

"Mr. Kent that was simple an amazing story, and thank you for sharing it with me," he said.


Epilogue

The Captain came through for me and I surprised Tracie with the engagement proposal. We married shortly after the cruise. Davie moved with me into Tracie's house. I have not seen much of Jan, but I assume that she is still working as an escort. The twins are in college, and I see them when they come home when the school was on vacation.

Things were going very good between Tracie and me, but I have cut back on the amount of time that I go duck hunting. You know the saying Once Bitten Twice Shy. Besides instead of shooting at birds on Saturday morning, I spend that time still in bed with Tracie, firing my ammo deep inside of her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.