The Hunter's Surprise
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Red Tempest

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - She cheated for 5 years and I was clueless, the divorce laws are stacked in favor of the women. We separated, and I was living like a troll in my own house. All wells that ends well

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

For the next two years we lived as two strangers in the same house. She had the master bedroom and I lived in the basement. I can't fucking believe it. I'm living like a fucking troll in the goddamn basement of the house that I'm paying for. Jan enjoyed her new freedom, she had been gone a lot during the weekends. I worked all the extra hours I could for Three Brothers. I also worked the weekends for Roger on side jobs when I could. The kids were old enough to take care of themselves.

All the extra money I earned from Three Brothers, I used to make extra house payments. All the money Roger paid me was cash, which I stashed away. I figured once I got my financial situation in good shape, I would divorce the bitch.

At the end of the second year of our separation, Jan was gone for most of the week. When she returned home, she looked different. She had plastic surgery done to her face and had breast enhancement work done. She looks at least ten years younger. 'I wondered how she paid for the enhancement work done on her, ' I thought to myself. I knew that both of our insurances would not pay for that type of surgery.

"You look different, care to elaborate?" I commented.

"I had a little work done on my face; some nip and tucks to smooth the wrinkles away. Also, I had some breast enhancement work done. I had them made a little bigger and fuller," she said smiling at me.

"Care for a test drive?" She purred.

"I probably can't afford your price." I mumbled back.

"You probably can't," she smirked, as she walked back toward her bedroom

I wanted to ask her just how she paid for the surgery, but I couldn't pull the trigger to say the words. I just watched her as she walked toward her bedroom, with a little wiggle to her hips as she walked. God she has a great ass. I started to morn my loss of her, then the remembrance of her cheating on me for five years. Also her words on the audio tape, burned in my stomach just like heartburn. I shook my head, to get rid of those thoughts of her and went down into the basement to work out.


Davie's best friend is Timmy Adams. They were together all the time and have classes together. I have met Timmy's mother at a number of school functions over the years, as well as a number of times that I either dropped Davie off, or picked him up at Timmy's house. Timmy's mother's name is Tracie, and his sister's name is Tammy. I have dated Tracie on and off over the past year. Tracie has auburn hair and green eyes that seem to always sparkle. She is five foot three inches tall, and weights some were between a 100 and 110 pounds. She has a nice figure 34B-25-34. Tracie works for the local hospital, as an administration assistant. Her husband was killed in an accident at work.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.