The Third Wish Revisited - Cover

The Third Wish Revisited

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Salim (The Third Wish) is reincarnated in the body of Jason. The significant difference is that Jason is a black man who makes his living from running a high cost escort service. He personally vets all his prospective employees with his partner Reggie (a beautiful hermaphrodite). His ladies come from all walks of life and all ages - they just have to like sex. A constant bed partner in his life is his own mother, having discovered how well endowed her son is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Indian Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

I was physically wrecked when I arrived back at my apartment after spending another few hours trying to tend to the insatiable sexual needs of Fiona.

It was only 5 PM when I climbed into bed.

It seemed that I had been asleep only for a short time when I felt a warm body against mine.

"What are you doing in bed at this time baby?" asked my mum.

"It was a big night and day" I murmured.

"Oh ... you had an interview" she remarked with a big smile on her face. She knew full well that "My interview" was a fuck session with a prospective new employee.

"She was insatiable ... five years without sex and then ... bang" I explained. "She wanted to make up for her dry spell all in the one day".

Mum pulled my head towards her tits saying "You need some nutrition ... feed from me" as she positioned one of her nipples between my lips.

I sucked gently at first and then with increasing pressure until I was swallowing her sweet milk.

I fell asleep after feeding from both her tits.


Reggie and I were waiting for our next interview.

It was both of us involved because we had a mother and daughter wanting to be employed, and work together.

"You had a big day yesterday?" she asked me.

"Umm ... yes" I hesitantly responded not knowing where this conversation might be going.

"Oh ... I came up to see you last night" she explained.

"Oh god" I gasped, knowing that she had probably found mum and I naked in bed together.

"How long have you been lovers?" she asked.

I paused for a moment, and when I didn't answer she added "It's Ok with me ... I think it's quite cool and exciting ... and she is a very sexy woman".

I was relieved at her comments so I answered "Just a few days now".

Then she shocked me by asking "Would you mind if I tried to seduce her?".

The look on her face told me that she was very serious. And to be honest I would love to watch Reggie and my mum become sexually involved. The presence of Reggie's cock would be an eye opener for my mum.

"Yes ... you can try to seduce her" I answered simply.

She smiled and leant across and kissed me tenderly.


Reggie and I sat side by side on the large lounge chair in the apartment. I was only wearing baggy shorts and so was Reggie (although there were much smaller). She was topless, showing off her wonderful tits and their hard nipples.

Standing in front of us were the mother and daughter, Lana and Jane.

It was hard to tell them apart, despite their age differences. Lana was 36 years old and Jane was 22 years old - yes Lana had been a bad girl getting pregnant at the age of 13 years old.

They had very similar figures, C cup tits of 36 inches, slim bodies with curves in all the right places. They were from Middle East heritage so they had an Arabic look to them - very dark straight hair to their shoulders and beautiful faces.

Their tits had dark areola and black nipples pierced with small gold rings, ... with a pussy mound with a thin landing strip of hair. Their pussy lips were large and fleshy - my attention was drawn to the small gold rings in each labia.

These ladies were the material that wet dreams are made of.

I glanced at Reggie and she was staring intently at them too as they stood there in nothing but their high heels.

"Ladies ... shall we begin?" I asked as I held out my arms inviting Jane to come and sit on my lap.


"Fuck ... that's huge" gasped Jane when she pulled my shorts down, allowing my long fat cock to pop free. She had both hands around my cock and still there was cock visible.

"Oh my god" gasped Lana. I expect that she had just found Reggie's cock. I glanced over in their direction - I was right. Lana was staring intently at Reggie's hard cock.

"Look under her cock" I suggested to Lana.

She looked at me quizzically but followed my suggestion anyway.

"Wow" she gasped when she found Reggie's pussy nestled under her cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.