The Third Wish Revisited - Cover

The Third Wish Revisited

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Salim (The Third Wish) is reincarnated in the body of Jason. The significant difference is that Jason is a black man who makes his living from running a high cost escort service. He personally vets all his prospective employees with his partner Reggie (a beautiful hermaphrodite). His ladies come from all walks of life and all ages - they just have to like sex. A constant bed partner in his life is his own mother, having discovered how well endowed her son is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Indian Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

"My god you have a sexy ass" I moaned as I slammed my cock into my mum's pussy whilst fucking her in the doggy position.

She had already orgasmed twice and she was building towards a massive third one. This one would be the one when I also orgasmed, pumping my cum into her depths.

"Gonna cum soon" I gasped as our bodies slapped together with her juices splattering everywhere from the collisions.

"Ahhhh ... ahhhh ... oh yes ... here it comes" I shouted as my balls boiled over, sending strong powerful squirts into her depths ... and I also felt my cockhead expand inside her, locking us tightly together. It has happened last night but she was so spaced out from the fuck that she didn't notice.

My mum also orgasmed in unison with me, shouting out her joy and collapsing forward onto the bed. With us locked together, I had to follow her downwards movement, landing on here back and then rolling us onto our sides.

I was spooned against her holding her tight with my hands on her beautiful big tits.

After a minute or so she said "What have you got inside of me? ... It feels huge and ... like a tennis ball".

She tried to move but found us locked together and tensed up.

"Relax mummy" I told her "It happened last night too ... it only lasts about ten minutes with us locked together before we can come apart."

She turned her head to me and asked "Why?"

"I've got no idea ... but I think its quite cool and very different" I responded.

We lay quietly for a moment before I asked "Why are you lactating?".

"Oh ... I have been working as a wet nurse for a couple with a newborn baby ... well until Kumar got me fired" she explained getting a little angry when she spoke of him.

"You need to leave him ... he makes you unhappy" I told her firmly.

"I'd have no where to live and nothing to live on" she explained with a tear in her eye.

"You can work for me" I blurted out.

"No ... no I could never do that type of work" she whispered. She knew that I ran a high class escort service.

"No ... you misunderstand. I need someone to look after my employees ... keep them in line, keep them safe ... manage them and their appointments".

"Isn't that what Reggie does?" she asked.

"Yeh ... but I want her to be more involved in selecting the women and interviewing them with me. She would love for someone else to take on those other jobs".

"I will talk to her this morning ... she will be thrilled".

She smiled and then she looked concerned "Where will I live?".

"You can live here as long as you want ... or we could find you an apartment" I explained.

I nudged back into the depths of her flooded pussy with my still hard cock.

She wiggled her ass back against me before saying "Keep that up son and I won't want to leave".

"That's OK with me" I replied as we started another slow fuck session.


I was in my office later in the morning and was browsing the online news site for anything about the plane explosion that had claimed the life of Salim.

I could find nothing ... and what surprised me was that the news had a look of "I've seen that before".

"What's going on?" I asked myself.

Then I looked at the date ... it was the day after I had "died" on the train on the way to work.

"Oh shit..." I gasped. I then realised that the weedy old man had placed me back in time prior to my involvement as Salim. Nothing that I had done as Salim had happened yet, and probably would never happen.

My beloved Mia (Salim's wife) would still be experiencing her sad married life to Salim. That made me both annoyed and sad at the same time.

Then a thought struck me "Where am I?"

I started up Google Maps and asked for my current location.

I was very surprised to find myself on the opposite side of the country to where I had lived previously.

I had questions to ask the weedy old man in just under three weeks time ... and I had to think of another wish that I wanted granted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.