The Third Wish Revisited
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Salim (The Third Wish) is reincarnated in the body of Jason. The significant difference is that Jason is a black man who makes his living from running a high cost escort service. He personally vets all his prospective employees with his partner Reggie (a beautiful hermaphrodite). His ladies come from all walks of life and all ages - they just have to like sex. A constant bed partner in his life is his own mother, having discovered how well endowed her son is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Indian Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

I slept beside Reggie for another thirty minutes before she finally woke from her slumber.

"God I love good sex" she whispered to me as she wigged her firm ass again my semi-hard cock. After a few seconds she turned to face me, with my cock and hers rubbing against the other. That was a definite different experience.

We looked at each other for a while, not saying anything.

"You were different with that girl today" Reggie finally commented.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Cos you were gentle and affectionate ... not arrogant and rough like you usually are".

Reggie has some definite spunk about her - she wasn't afraid to tell me what she thought.

I searched my memories - both his and mine to see what I knew about Reggie.

My memory told me that she and I were business partners ... partners in a high class escort service. Jason (me) and her would vet the prospective workers - today was an example of the vetting process with Melissa being the subject.

My memory also told me that we had not been intimate beyond casual touches when we worked on a lady together. Her sucking on my balls was a significant change in our relationship today.

Reggie cuddled up to me, pressing her very full rounded tits into my chest whilst slipping a hand down to grasp my growing cock. Her soft hand slowly worked my cockshaft up and down until I was fully erect.

I glanced down, noting the length and fatness of my cock. It was longer than Salim's had been - I estimated that Jason had at least 12 inches of hard black cock. I also noted that Reggie's hand had not chance of encircling the shaft.

My cockhead was mushroom shaped and wider than the rest of the shaft.

My new cock was a definite work of beauty.

Paying attention to Reggie's body now, I noted that her nipples were long and pierced with studs; she had a bellybutton piercing, and ... her cock was standing erect at about 6 inches.

"Touch me" she whispered.

My hand crept closer to her cock and gently grasped it.

"You have changed ... changed for the better" she commented. "I like this new you".

I worked my hand up and down on her cock with my little finger grazing the area between her cock and the start of her vagina. Getting more adventurous I let that finger slip between its lips to find an abundance of wetness.

"You are so different ... you would never thinking of touching me like this before".

"Don't stop ... just don't stop" she moaned with her excitement level growing by the second.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh fuck" she gasped when she orgasmed. with juices steaming from her pussy whilst retaining a hard cock.

"Your cock hasn't cum" I said in amazement.

"Oh you are paying attention to my body ... instead of just yours for a change" she teased me as she rose up from the bed and straddled my hips with my cock standing proud and tall in front of her body. She eased up onto the balls of her feet and positioned her pussy over the head of my cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.