Ko Challenge - Cover

Ko Challenge

Copyright© 2015 by Logco

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story of a guy that becomes a superstar by knocking out another superstar.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Fan Fiction   Celebrity  

Ever since World Wrestling Entertainment's (WWE) superstar, The Big Show, debuted his knockout punch many superstars and even a legend or two have been knocked out by it.

The WWE has issued a challenge to any and all of its superstars to see if they could withstand the KO punch and then they'd get a shot at knocking out The Big Show. If they won, they wouldn't get much other than bragging rights. All the superstars that took the KO Challenge lost and fell at the hand, or rather the fist, of The Big Show.

After a plethora of superstars had fallen, WWE COO Triple H increased the challenge to two superstars a night. Eventually they allowed fans in to the ring to try their luck. Before taking the KO challenge, they had to sign an indemnification contract absolving WWE of any legal consequences. When the WWE came to TD garden in Boston, I was there and I was going to get in to the ring and take the KO punch and survive, then I was going to knock out The Big Show.

I had more than righteous indignation on my side too. What had happened was that I had come across what looked a lot like the magic lamp Aladdin rubbed to release the Genie. I decided to try my luck and to my surprise, I rubbed the lamp and I released what might have been a genie, although mine was not a big blue, animated, funny, genie. It seemed his fashion sense had not changed since the 18th century. He told me the rules, the provisos, and of course, that I got three wishes. I had been thinking about this for a long time so I made my first wish. I wished for the strength, speed, x-ray vision and every other ability Superman had. A poof of smoke enveloped me and I felt no difference whatsoever. I didn't cough, even though smoke was all around me. That night I slept and my legs jerked me awake like they had when I was younger and my legs gained muscle. They jerked and afterward I fell right back asleep. I woke up in the morning and thought maybe I looked a little bit stronger. I changed into what I was going to wear to the Smackdown taping that night. I was ready to go and my ride picked me up. About an hour later we were going to try to talk our way into the Garden before the event even began. We were more than likely going to be shot down, but we'd try it anyway. To get in, we just parked where the workers parked and walked right in. We weren't the first people there, or the last either. We were in there for about an hour before they found us and threw us out. When we were standing in line, we separated with our tickets hoping we'd get in. The only difference is the girls that came with us were still inside. We assumed they were in the divas locker room just like every guy in group wanted to be too.

We did get in and get to our seats despite the fact that security and some other employees wandering around the arena know we had done something wrong earlier. We sat in our seats and waited for the actual event to start. They used to have a pathetic show preceding both Raw and Smackdown, but now because of the WWE Network they had done away with those shows. They still had the dark matches, which are a lot like the shows they put on before the actual shows at Disney theme parks. During those matches a lot of people, me included, went to get shirts and masks and other things and other fans went to get some food or drinks. I didn't want to do that just in case the Big Show could knock me out.

After the dark matches, they did the first KO challenge with a no-name superstar who no one really recognized and the Big Show made quick work of him. Then the giant wanted to go in to the audience for his next victim. There was a guy he picked on the other side of the arena. When that young guy was knocked out the Big Show left the ring and went back to the locker room. He would be out to the ring at some point to do a couple of more knockouts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.