A Single Moment - Cover

A Single Moment

Copyright© 2015 by Reluctant_Sir

Chapter 3

From behind me, another voice chipped in, it was Jackie

“It’s all good, Brigit. Ol’ Monster Dick here did exactly what Crystal wanted, and ended up having to carry her to a bath because she couldn’t walk when she was done. She told me she asked for what she got, and wanted a lot more than she could take.” Jackie was laughing and leaned against me from behind, her arms around my neck and her chin on my shoulder, she was standing on a higher step, so she could comfortably lean against my back.

Brigit still looked annoyed, but she was cordial.

“Sorry, Dave. Last party, some little perve was up there stealing panties. Creeped me out, big time. I shouldn’t have yelled at you.” She paused for a moment, then grinned at Jackie. “Ol’ Monster Dick?” she asked.

“Crystal tells me that this guy is hiding a third leg and that she got so excited, she had to try it. Couldn’t get more than the tip in, and that left her too sore to walk.” Jackie tittered, squeezing me from behind. She was way too amused for my taste. I could feel my face turning red again, and even Becky was laughing.

“I warned her.” Becky said, snaking an arm around my waist and leaning up against me.

“You’re okay, Dave?” she asked, real concern in her voice as she looked up at me.

“I’m fine, sis. It was Crystal I was worried about. She got a little carried away.” I reassured her, then muttered, “Aw Christ.” There was a bit of crowd gathered, a dozen women already and more drifting over to see what the fuss was about.

Becky looked around and started laughing again. “I am sorry, little brother, I know you must be traumatized by all this attention. I guess I just suck at finding the right parties for you.”

“It’s okay, sis, really. I think that I am just, um, well, going to have to get used to doing things a little differently, that’s all.”

Of course, this induced a whole new gale of laughter from Jan, Becky, Jackie and Brigit, with the rest of the gathering crowd looking confused.

“I think I will go find a soda.” I said, gently disengaging Jackie and Becky and trying to disappear. Behind me I could hear a discussion starting, and more laughter. I grabbed a soda and pushed through the door, back into the darkness of the back yard.

There were four couples in the Jacuzzi now, three of them with male female pairs and one pair who were both female. I was tempted to find a place to watch, but resisted. I had enough embarrassment for one night and didn’t need to compound the problem by being pointed out as a voyeur.

I found a convenient tree to lean against, and sat down, just staring up at the stars. The music from the house was still audible, but it wasn’t as jarring as it had been inside, instead being a nice background for a peaceful evening. I sighed and tried to relax, letting the tension I had been feeling dissipate.

I had been sitting there about twenty minutes, just letting my mind wander, trying not to think about what had happened in the gazebo, though I was sure it would play a starring role in my dreams for a while. Crystal had been a sweet girl, as nice as could be and I really like her attitude. There was something refreshing about being upfront and honest like that.

My musing were interrupted by the sound of footsteps. They were faint, muffled by the grass, but they were definitely headed my way. I turned my head and could see a figure silhouetted against the lights of the house.

Female, definitely, and either my perspective was off, or she was taller than anyone I had seen at the party. As she drew closer, I could see that she was hesitant, almost skittish.

She could probably see me better than I could see her, since the light from the house would be shining on my face, so I smiled up at her, letting her know I wasn’t bothered by her approach.

When she was closer, I could begin to make out her features and, when she folded herself into a seated position in front of me, the light from the house illuminated a very pretty face, though she looked a little shy, not meeting my eyes for more than a second at a time.

She was definitely tall, the top of her head, even seated, was an inch or more taller than I was, but she had a sense of grace about her, of controlled power even. She was lean, with a thin, almost elfin face. High cheek bones and a full lips, she was, perhaps, not a classic beauty, but she was striking.

“Hi, I’m Dave. My sister Becky is, or maybe will be, a sorority member this coming school year.” I offered, trying to break the ice. This girl had something on her mind, but wasn’t quite ready to let me in on it just yet.

“Hi Dave, I’m Alison. A girl inside told me where you headed out this way alone, but she hadn’t seen you come back. I thought I would take a walk and see if you were still around. I hope you don’t mind if I join you for a bit?”

“Not at all. This is a nice place to sit, just looking at the stars and getting out of the crowd for a bit.” I replied, not pushing her.

“Look, this is, well, it is kinda odd, I know.” she started, then looked flustered, her eyes darting everywhere except to connect to my own.

“Alison, my whole life seems kind of odd, from this side anyway.” I said with a smile, trying to break the tension.

She smiled back, her whole face seemed to transform for an instant. When she smiled, the sharp planes seemed to soften, as though some inner glow was trying to find a way out. It really changed her look, made her even more lovely.

“You should do that more.” I said.

“Excuse me?” she replied, obviously confused by my comment.

“Smile, I mean.” I explained. “You are very pretty, but when you smile, your whole face just lights up. It is, well, it’s pretty special.” I said, stumbling a bit. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to get personal, I just thought, well, that I should tell you.”

She smiled again, a genuine, happy smile and her face lit up. I could see the humor in her eyes and I found myself attracted to this girl.

“You don’t have the smooth patter of a frat boy, Dave, but that just makes it better.” she said, grinning at me. “It’s like you actually meant that.”

“Hey! I did mean it.” I grumbled, but returned her smile.

“Dave, I heard something inside and, to be honest, it kind of intrigued me.” She paused, blushing brightly enough that even in the low light, I could see her face heat up.

“Not the dirty part, those stories get spread around so much that I don’t believe a fraction of what I hear, but the other part, that sounded like it was the truth. Did you really carry Crystal up stairs and run a bath for her?”

“I did. She needed help and I was glad to help her. She is a very sweet girl.” I wasn’t sure where this conversation was going, but it promised to be anything but boring.

“Huh. You know, a unicorn is more believable than a gentleman at a frat or sorority party.” she snorted, a laugh finding its way out on the end.

“This is my first Greek party, so I guess I will have to take your word for it.” I replied, waiting to see what she would say next.

“About the other part, then...”she started, then trailed off, her eyes searching my face for some sign.

I sighed, then shrugged. “You know, Crystal is someone I admire, even though I just met her tonight. She was honest and very up front about what she wanted. I was just sitting here thinking about that, and about how the world would be a better place if everyone was more like her in that regard.” I said, pausing for a moment.

“I didn’t mean any...” she started to protest, but I just held up my hand to interrupt her.

“I didn’t mean you, Alison. I was thinking about me, to be honest. I thought I would see if I could adopt her philosophy and see if it works for me. So, here goes. What you heard may or may not have been true, I don’t know what folks are saying in there. What I will tell you is that I have a bit of a problem. See, I am larger than most guys, or so I am told. Crystal is a little bitty girl, barely five feet tall, but she came right out and asked if I was willing to fool around with her. We tried, but she just couldn’t, you know? I was able to stop it before she seriously hurt herself, and I helped her up so she could soak in the tub. I didn’t force her, and even tried to get her to just stop, but she insisted. I can’t claim to be a saint, she is very attractive and I was more than willing.

“I don’t know what is being said, but that is the whole truth.” I finished, feeling totally out of sorts. This truth thing was hard! I had astonished myself, actually making it through that without swallowing my own tongue.

Alison was silent for several minutes, her eyes on my face, though what she was searching for, only she knew. She seemed to be thinking about what I had said, trying to decide something. Maybe she was just trying to figure out if I was telling the truth or just bragging.

She seemed to come to some silent decision because she nodded, looking thoughtful.

“Thank you for that, for being honest with me.” she said, her voice soft.

“Can I just say that it was the most uncomfortable I have ever been in a conversation with anyone? That is harder to do that it looks from the outside.” I said with a grin, shaking my head. “Crystal is one tough cookie.”

Alison laughed, her voice taking on a musical quality that fascinated me.

“You should do that more, as well!” I said, grinning at her. “You have a fantastic laugh.”

She stuck her tongue out at me, making me laugh this time.

“I am going to try this, just to see if I can.” she said, grinning at me. “The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I am sixteen and a virgin. I came to this party with my sister Brigit. She invited me because our folks were out of town and she didn’t want me to sit home alone while she was here.” She paused for a minute, watching for my reaction. I kept my face calm, just nodding to her.

“I was kind of a misfit in my old school, and this year I will be transferring to Fisher because my folks wanted to be closer to Brigit. Frankly, I was relieved. This is a chance for me to start over, maybe reinvent myself. I’ll still be the tall girl who plays basketball, but maybe I can also make some friends, eject the baggage that came with my old school, with growing up next to all the kids there. I am really curious about sex, and I thought someone with some experience would be better than fumbling in the back seat of a car.”

“Alison, I am a freshman, or will be at the start of school...” I started to say, but she interrupted.

“And I am too young, right? I thought that would probably be the case.” She looked dejected, sad at what she thought was a rejection.

“No, Alison. I am a freshman when school starts at Fisher High School next month. I am only fourteen.” I said, watching for her reaction.

Surprise seemed to be warring with doubt and then confusion.

“You are fourteen? Really? Then what about ... how... “ she stuttered to a stop, staring at me.

“My sister is five years older than me. We used to ignore each other, but this year we are finally getting to be friends, to hang out together. We have grown really close. She set me up with her girlfriend’s younger sister, same age as I am, and also a girl that I had a crush on forever. That ended badly, she has some serious issues. Becky felt guilty, so does Jan, the girl’s sister, and they invited me to the party tonight because a friend of hers wanted to meet me. I thought a college party sounded like fun.” I shrugged, my face heating up again, sure that she would take that the wrong, or maybe even the right, way.

Alison began to giggle, and then laugh. She lay back on the grass, her eyes on the stars, and just laughed until tears filled her eyes.

“Oh man, what a trip. This is like a bad romance novel. I came to the party thinking a college guy wouldn’t be freaked out by the tall girl, and the one guy I hit on is younger than I am.”

“Alison, do you think it would be too weird for a junior to go out with a freshman?” I asked softly, wondering if I was pushing my luck.

She pushed herself up a bit, leaning on her elbows and cocked her head, smiling at me.

“No weirder than a high school freshman banging some college girl bow-legged.” she said, laughing again. “I think I would like that, Dave. At least we can try, see if it works out.” She smiled again, warmer this time.

“Can I buy you a soda, Alison?” I asked, offering her my hand as I stood up.

Alison and I were sitting on the front porch, just sipping our sodas and exchanging school stories, when Becky and Jan came out and found us.

“Dave, we were going to call it a night, but you don’t have to go if you don’t want.” Becky said, smiling at Alison. “You can always call me for a ride later, if you need one.”

“Becky, this is Alison. She’s Brigit’s sister and she is transferring to Fisher for her junior year.” I said, introducing my new friend. “Alison, this is my big sister, Becky, and her girlfriend Jan.”

Becky, with a grin, plopped down on the step next to Alison and put an arm around her shoulder. “Hi Alison! So, is he treating you okay? Need me to help you escape?” she teased.

“He’s doing just fine, thank you. I am not even bow-legged.” she added, grinning back at Becky.

Jan, who had taken a seat on my left side, broke out in gales of laughter.

“Dave, you have made yourself a legend tonight, you know that, right?” she said, putting her arm around my shoulder.

“Christ, Jan. Just what I need. I used to be the weird kid in middle school, now I am the weird guy in college, completely skipping high school all together. What’s next? Weird congressman?” I joked back, giving her a little push with my shoulder.

“Alison, I was going to take my girlfriend and my brother out for pancakes. Do you have to wait for Brigit or do you want to come along with us? We can drop you off at home or even bring you back if you want.” Becky said, obviously at ease with the girl.

“That sounds like fun. Let me go and tell Brigit. Oh, I mean, if that is okay with you, Dave.” she said, looking hesitant.

“I would love it!” I said, smiling at her.

“Cool! Be right back.” she ran into the house.

“So?” Becky asked, scooting over so she had me bracketed between her and Jan.

“I asked her out, she agreed. We were just sitting out here getting to know one another. She’s really sweet, and has a great sense of humor.” I shrugged, not knowing what else to say.

“Well, you moved fast tonight. Made yourself a name, found a new girlfriend. What else do you have planned, little brother?” Becky teased, leaning against me.

“Nothing funny with my sister, I can tell you that, Mr. Asshole.” A voice came from behind me, filled with humor that took the edge off what was actually said.

I looked up over my shoulder and found Brigit glaring down at me, but her wink told me she wasn’t being serious.

“So, it is not enough you crippled one of my sorority sisters, now you want to defile my baby sister?”

“Well, not tonight anyway.” I said, grinning up at her. Alison was standing behind her, face bright red, obviously embarrassed by her sister’s comments. She couldn’t see the smile on Brigit’s face, so she couldn’t be sure.

“Dave, I had a talk with Becky and Jan, then had a talk with Jackie and Crystal. I am not really mad at you. You handled the situation pretty well, all things considered. You should have told her you were only fourteen, the poor girl is already traumatized as it is. You can date my little sister, but if she comes home bow-legged, I know where you live.” I could tell that there was some steel hidden behind the grin and the joking words. She really was warning me to behave.

“Brigit, please!” Alison said, stepping forward and laying her hand on Brigit’s shoulder. “Dave is a nice guy, and we are just going to breakfast.” She looked upset, not happy with how this was going.

“Alison, I was just teasing Dave. They all convinced me that he is a nice guy, and I was just having some fun with him. Go, have fun. Becky can run you home when you are done and I will see you there later, okay?” She hugged Alison, and winked at me.

“She’s safe with us, Brigit.” Jan said, then paused and cocked her head. “Unless she wants to walk on the wild side, then all bets are off!” She wagged her eyebrows at Brigit, making her laugh.

“Don’t make me hurt you, Jan.” Brigit mock growled, shaking her fist.

Breakfast with Jan, Becky and Alison was a blast. We sat and ate, then sipped soda for more than an hour, just getting to know each other and laughing a lot. Alison seemed to get along great with my sister and her girlfriend, and she sure made me smile a lot. I could tell that even if it didn’t work out with us dating, she was going to be a great friend.

We dropped her off just after midnight, her new home was only about six blocks from ours. I was glad that we had ridden to the party in Jan’s Caddy, there would have been no way to fit all of us in Becky’s Miata!

I insisted on walking Alison to her door, and waited until she had it unlocked before turning back towards the car.

“Dave, aren’t you even going to kiss me good night?” Alison asked, her voice teasing.

I stepped back, moving closer to Alison. It was a bit odd at first, having to look up to meet her eyes, but her three additional inches didn’t seem to matter much when her lips met mine. I swear there must have been sparks between us. I could feel that kiss all the way down to my toes and then some.

It was odd, really. Carla had been exciting to kiss, my first girl and all. Crystal had been erotic, a much better kisser and even my short time with her had taught me a lot.

With Alison it was different. It was sweet, and sexy, and it was more fulfilling than I thought a kiss could be. It was like there was some weird connection and I could tell she felt it too. The kiss started slow, just a soft touch on her lips with my own, but when her tongue touched mine, it was like I melted into her, becoming almost one person and it took everything I had to not pull her down to the ground and tear off my clothes.

When we finally came up for air, we were both breathing hard, and I could see the passion in her eyes.

“Wow, Dave, that was ... that was something else.”

“Oh, thank god. You felt it too! I thought I was going crazy. I have never had a kiss like that before.”

“I think you better go now, before I drag you inside and take you to bed.” she said, her eyes telling me that she wasn’t joking.

“Maybe I should. I am really looking forward to dating you, Alison. I think we could have something really special here.” I gave her the tiniest kiss, barely brushing her lips with mine, but even that threatened to ignite the fire in my belly.

“I’ll call you tomorrow, okay?” I asked as I slowly backed away.

“You damn well better.” she replied, smiling at me.

We spent the next couple of days just hanging out. I rode my bike over to her house and got to meet her parents, Mike and Vivian, and both appeared to be happy Alison was already making friends. Her father was network engineer for one of the big telecom companies and her mother was a Veterinarian. He traveled a lot, but rarely more than a couple of days at a time, and her office was just about the same distance from the new house.

They had lived in the next town over, about twenty miles away, and when they decided that they wanted a new home, something with room for a pool, they moved here, closer to where Brigit was going to school. Alison was happy about the move, still being close enough to keep in contact with the friends she had left at the old school, but far enough that she could start over, reinvent herself in a new school too.

Their home was about the same size as ours, but with a larger back yard that was all fenced in for privacy. Contractors had already started excavating for the new pool and, by next summer, they would have a place to swim and host parties.

Alison and I had a lot in common, both of us being avid readers and, more importantly, runners. She ran every day as part of her training regimen for basketball, and when I invited her to run with me in the mornings, she was quick to accept, even though she was quick to groan at my schedule.

“Five thirty in the morning? Really? You do this voluntarily?” she joked, shaking her head.

“Trust me, Alison. Let me jog over in the morning and you come running with me. Let me show you why I run so early, besides missing the heat and the traffic.” I replied, excited to show her my favorite spot.

“I also run in the evenings, if I don’t have anything better to do. Mostly that was boredom and because I like running though, so now that you are here, my evening runs may suffer a bit. That is, assuming that you still want to spend time with me after this week.” I grinned at her, trying to show her my most pathetic puppy dog expression.

Alison just rolled her eyes but she leaned over to give me a quick kiss.

Zap! Just like the night of the party ... every time we kissed it was electric, and every time it threatened to become a conflagration.

The dazed look in her eye told me that she was feeling the same, and she smiled at me.

“You are going to be trouble, I just know it. We are going to have to do more than kiss soon, get rid of some of this tension!” she teased, batting her eyes at me.

I guess I must have paused for too long because her expression became more serious. The truth is, I was a little worried about getting intimate. Not that I didn’t want to, lord knows I could have pounded a six-penny nail through a tree stump with my cock, it was so hard. But the interlude with Crystal had given me a premonition of things to come. What if Alison couldn’t, just like Crystal couldn’t? What would that do to our new relationship?

“What, Dave? You got real quiet there. Tell me what you are thinking.” Alison said, taking my hand.

“I was just picturing you naked.” I joked, licking my lips. I wasn’t ready to discuss this with her, not yet anyway, and the joke seemed to ease the tension.

“Really? I have been doing that since the party.” she leered at me, then laughed at my surprised expression. “What, I can’t have thoughts like that?”

“It just makes me want you more.” I admitted, squeezing her hand. “I am not in a hurry though, the time will come, I am certain, but there is no reason to rush. I am having a blast getting to know you and that is enough for now.”

“Hm ... you are not right in the head, you know that? A teen boy with patience?” Alison shook her head, but her smile was bright and happy.

I invited her over to my house for dinner that night, and introduced her to my parents.

“Alison, this is my mom, Sylvia and my Dad Peter. Mom and Dad, this is the girl I was telling you about, Alison. Her sister is a friend of Becky’s, and she is going to be a star on Fisher’s basketball team!”

“Pleased to meet you, Alison! From the way Dave was talking, I expected you to have a halo! You are just a pretty as he told us though.” Dad said, turning on the charm.

Alison blushed, looking pleased.

Dinner was a success, Alison and my parents got along like gangbusters. After dinner I showed her my room, but left the door open. Mom and Dad had never given me rules about that kind of thing, but I didn’t want Alison to think I had plans that required privacy, not yet anyway.

We ended up sitting the in living room, cuddled together on the couch and watching television for a while with my parents. The more time we spent together, the less it seemed those couple of extra inches mattered. With both of us curled up on the couch, Alison cuddled in my arms, it didn’t matter at all.

Alison left about ten, and we made plans to go running together for the first time the following morning.

I woke early, excited and unable to sleep, and was at Alison’s door as the clock hit five-thirty. I didn’t want to knock and wake up her family, but I didn’t have to wait long. Alison stuck her head out the door just a minute or two later and, seeing me waiting, came out and gave me a big hug.

She was dressed in spandex shorts, a sleeveless t-shirt and a sports bra. Her legs were long and lean, every muscle clearly defined. Her quads and calves drew my eyes almost as much as her hard little ass did, and I was determined to keep my thoughts on the run, or I would find myself trying to keep my pace with a hard on bobbing in front of me!

We did our stretching and started off slow, I was letting Alison set the pace. We chatted just a bit before getting into the groove, the pace picking up until we were loping along at a comfortable clip. It was a bit slower than I was used to, but just running alongside her was real pleasure.

She began to flag a bit by the time we got close to my halfway point, so we dropped the pace to a jog until we arrived. Alison told me she was used to running a five kilometer loops back at her old house, but said she was glad to change things up a bit, though it would take a while to get used to.

We walked in slow circles, cooling down as we waited, then I showed her my favorite bench and we sat, hand in hand and watched the sun come up. It was a magical time on a normal day, but sharing it with her made it seem even more special. When she leaned against me and lay her head on my shoulder, I slipped my arm around her and just enjoyed the closeness.

“It’s beautiful, Dave. I can see why this is your favorite spot. Who knew that the legendary defiler of college coeds had a gooey, romantic center?” she joked, but the look in her eye was not one of humor. She raised her chin and our lips met, just briefly, but we both enjoyed the surge of passion that simple act created.

The park, as always, was deserted this early in the morning, and I whispered in Alison’s ear.

“Some day, when we are ready, I want to make love to you right here, while the sun comes up.”

She just stared at me for a moment, then smiled and nodded.

“That sounds wonderful.”

School was starting in two more weeks, but Alison and her family were going to be gone for the first of those two. They were off to visit Alison’s grandparents. Alison said she was conflicted, wanting to spend time with me, but loving her visits with her grandparents. We made plans to get together, go on a real date for our final weekend of the summer, and I gave her a searing kiss goodbye to carry her over until then.

The next week seemed to creep by, but Becky and Jan seemed to be determined to keep me company. It was really pretty sweet of them to be concerned, and I did enjoy spending time with them, even if it did mean shopping for new school clothes.

I got to meet more of their college friends as well, casual lunches and another party, though this one was low key, just close friends and a lot of conversation instead of make out sessions and dancing. I never thought I would be accepted by college kids, but they all made me feel welcome and I found I didn’t have any problems carrying my side of the conversations.

One thing that surprised me, though I am not sure why, exactly, was that there seemed to be much less of a sense of taboo about same sex couples in college. I met several couples who were openly affectionate with each other, both female and male. I mentioned it to Becky and she just smiled.

“Some of it is just experimentation, Dave. It is not a huge deal these days, not like it used to be. Celebrities and sports figures are coming out left and right and it makes people curious. Some of the couples you saw at the party fall into the “Gay until Grad” category, just fooling around. Others are people who finally feel safe enough to let go, to explore the feelings that would have meant trouble in high school.”

“So ... which category do you fall into, Becky?”

“I don’t think I fit either, really. I was a tiny bit curious in high school, but was happily boy crazy, even when I started college. Then I met Jan and there was this spark, you know? I just kept wanting to get closer to her and then, when she felt the same way, we decided to throw caution to the wind. I didn’t like, flip a switch and become a card-carrying lesbian, I still like dick.” Becky blushed a little, but grinned at me.

“I don’t know what the future holds, but I do love Jan with all my heart. I think she feels the same way, but neither of us are ready to make a big announcement, to ‘come out’.”

“Do you want kids, some day? Would you adopt?”

“I don’t know. I could totally see myself being a mommy, and Jan definitely wants children some day, but I think I would rather do it the old fashioned way. Toys are fun and all, but sometimes I still want a live ... er...” she paused, her face red, a funny expression on her face. “I still like a hard cock. Damn, this is harder than I thought it would be, talking about stuff like this with my little brother!” She laughed and slapped me on the shoulder.

“I didn’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable, Becky.” I apologized, feeling guilty.

“It’s totally cool, Dave. I guess I never imagined talking about stuff like this with you, but I think it is awesome that you feel open enough to ask. You know, Jan thinks you are cute, maybe she’ll get you to be the donor.” Becky grinned, obviously teasing me, but the images that thought put in my head ... of Becky, Jan and I, all naked and ... Yeah. Hey, I am fourteen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.