Clubs
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Dr Scribble

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Nicky is a plumber. He's 24, virile, and doesn't talk about his sexual exploits. A young mother wants a new washbasin installing, but left alone, Nicky finds her daughter wants him to fix plumbing of a different kind. Without thought for consequences, he 'fixes' her pipework - twice - and she is so impressed, she tells her friends. Within days, Nicky is thoroughly immersed in new teenage pipework - and their mothers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Pregnancy  

My mother had a message for me when I got in. Usually, she handles my work diary and phone calls from customers, but this one was different. So was the look she gave me when she passed me the Post-It note.

"You didn't say you had a girlfriend."

"Oh, hi, Mum," I said, taking the note from her and heading for my bedroom.

"I said—"

"Yes, well! It seems my secret is out. Though I wouldn't have called her a girlfriend."

No, just the mother of my unborn child, your grandson or daughter.

"Well, this Josephine wants to see you. She's apparently laying on a party on Saturday and wants you there. Presumably to show you off to her family and friends."

I stopped and turned, wide-eyed. As far as I knew, my relationship with Josephine was strictly entre nous. Her mother, particularly, would surely be horrified if she discovered who put the bun in her daughter's oven – if, in fact, there was one. But then, Josephine had recommended me to Cressida Salmon ... Something fishy going on here, I thought.

I knew my expression had given away some of my inner turmoil to my mother. She's a very perceptive forty year-old. My dad had cleared off with another woman when I was four, twenty years ago, about the time being a father had started to cut into his social life. Two years later, my mum had a baby girl, but I never knew anything about her father. Mother never brought him home that I can remember. Sophie was at university, and will undoubtedly make a great career for herself when she comes down, in June. A mere month ahead. She is as beautiful as her mother, but I have to say, she must have inherited her father's brains. She's the first person in our family to get to university, and mum and I are very proud of her.

The thought of what might be planned for the day after tomorrow by Josephine made me a bit jittery. I had another tryst with Cressida set for tomorrow afternoon, but hoped for full restoration of my sperm supply in time for the party next day. At this stage, I was still thinking in terms of a normal party – booze, food, chat, dancing, and maybe a little reunion with Josephine afterwards.

I had forgotten all about my conversation with Tom about his sister, Teresa.


Mary Black opened the door, and smiled when she saw me.

Okay, I thought, probably she didn't know what her daughter and I had done, since she still looks happy. Actually, I also noted Ms Black's finer points, making little peaks in the bodice of her red silk dress, which in turn displayed her narrow waist and finished about six inches above her knees. I actually felt my cock twitch with interest! I mean, when I thought about it, she didn't look any older than Charlotte Salmon.

"I thought I should know who my daughter was planning on spending Saturday night with," she said. "I remember you now – you're the plumber. My washbasin is just fine, thank you."

All this time, she was leading the way into her family room. The lights were off and the curtains drawn, and the three occupants were watching a movie on a widescreen television. As soon as I recognised the beautiful Katherine Heigl in a scene, I guessed it would be a romantic comedy, and I looked at the others, even as I sat in the centre of the three-seater sofa. Actually, what I looked at first were the bare knees of the other two occupants, both of whom were wearing miniskirts. Yup, females. The third one was wearing very short shorts. Before I could look at their faces, Mary Black took the single unoccupied chair, and crossed her legs, allowing her shoe to dangle from her painted toes. She had great legs, I thought.

Around this time, I finally realised that I was sitting between Josephine and Cressida, and the girl in shorts was Teresa Carter.

We all said hi, and so on. I was a bit uncomfortable, having the mother of my first mother in the same room. She seemed to sense this.

"I'm just watching the end of the movie," she said, "then I'm afraid I have to go out."

I glanced at Josephine, who didn't seem at all unhappy at the idea of our being left alone.

Josephine and Cressida both snuggled up to me and giggled at each other. I'd fucked another two loads of seed into Cressida less than 24 hours ago, and she was behaving as if she owned me. Josephine had taken my hand and crossed her legs, I suspect to prevent her mother seeing what she was doing. She held it against her bare thigh and pulled it under her skirt, where it was no surprise to find she was not wearing panties. As my fingers subtly explored her, I discovered she was quite wet. I would not have bet against Cressida being in a similar condition.

As for Terry: I had no idea. While the presence of my hand up Josephine's skirt might have been hidden from her mother, it must have been clearly visible in the light from the TV screen to Teresa. I have no idea what she would be thinking.

We sat there for another half-hour. My cock was painfully straining against my jeans, not helped when Cressida wormed her hand up Josephine's skirt and joined mine, diddling Josephine's slit. I noticed her eyes, open and staring glassily at the screen while her free hand had moved to cover her breast and was tweaking the nipple. I figured Mary Black would notice this, but it would be down to Josephine to deal with any parental curiosity.

The end credits rolled. Cressida and I both removed our sticky hands from under Josephine's skirt. Her thighs were soaked in her juices.

Mary Black uncrossed her legs and stood up.

"Okay, I have some shopping to do, otherwise we'll starve next week," she said. "You kids want anything from the shop?"

"No thanks, Mum," Josephine replied.

"You sure? Condoms or anything?"

All three girls almost choked. Mary grinned.

"Just a joke, girls. Now you play nice with Nicky. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." She turned to me. "Do you need anything from the shops, Nicky? Condoms, Viagra... ?"

I shook my head, unable to say anything. This woman had a very strange sense of humour.

She went on, "Now promise me you'll behave yourself and only do what the girls want."

It was no hardship to make that promise. Mary Black went to find her coat, black wool with a faux fur collar, and as short as her dress. She said g'bye to us and shortly afterwards we heard the front door slam.

Before her mother was out of the driveway, Josephine had her skirt off and was unfastening my jeans.

"Gotta have this," she said, mostly to Cressida. "You got it yesterday."

So the girls were still sharing intimate details.

My cock delighted in its new found freedom after I lifted my bum off the sofa so the girls could remove my jeans. Like them, I had gone commando, so cocky was immediately available. As Josephine prepared to straddle me and impale herself on my prick, Teresa joined us.

"Do you mind if I look? I've never seen one before – well, except for my brother's."

"Be quick!" said Josephine. "I want that up me now. You can have your turn later."

Teresa slicked her hand around my cock, lubricated by precum which had been oozing from the tip for quite while, then held it steady while Josephine bent her knees and let her pussy engulf my prick. Once I was fully home, she paused to take her T-shirt off so I could play with her titties while she took her pleasure from me.

Teresa divided her attention between the sight of my cock going in and out of Josephine's smooth, hairless quim, and my face. I guess she wanted to learn what a guy looked like when he lost control and squirted a pussy full of spunk.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.