Hot Wife Katie - Cover

Hot Wife Katie

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

Chapter 26: Katie the Good Neighbor

True Sex Story: Chapter 26: Katie the Good Neighbor - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Mrs. Jackson stood in her kitchen and stared out the window towards Phil Dorman’s house. It had been a few weeks since his release from the hospital and while the neighborhood rejoiced at his return; the hot married wife felt nauseated. Every day after her family had left for work and school Phil had called or rolled up to her door. She never answered as she knew what he would say or try to do to her.

She regretted that moment in his hospital room as well as every moment of what happened between them. She regretted being involved in the accident, not paying her insurance and drinking wine that afternoon with her circle of friends. The sexy wife couldn’t believe she had allowed herself to taken by both Phil and his insurance agent Norman. The wife closed her eyes and wished everything was a dream but the only thing that came up was the thought of Phil forcing his cock into her mouth as he filled it with his thick cum while at the hospital. She shook her head as she hoped to forget those thoughts but her newly repaired SUV that sat in the driveway reminded her of everything that she had done.

Katie took a sip of her morning coffee as she stared at the pile of bills that had mounted on their counter. She prayed that her interview would go well today for a teller position at a local bank. She was overqualified for the job but they needed to pay the bills plus it would get her out of the house and away from Phil. The Mrs. Missouri title only added more expenses for her family but she didn’t dare let the pageant association or her friends know of her financial strain. Her husband however relished in her title. Katie knew he enjoyed having the trophy wife that every man desired.

As her husband read the morning paper she went upstairs to get dressed. She slowly put on her sheer nylons and a thigh length tan skirt that clung tightly around her small waist. Katie turned slightly and admired her appearance in the mirror. Her light blue blouse accented her perfect round small breasts. She gazed at that mirror with confidence that she would get the job. Her long brown hair hung past her shoulders as she gently applied her lipstick. She paused and remembered how much her husband loved when she applied it before going down on him. She couldn’t explain the feelings that had awakened inside of her as everything reminded her of sex. Oral sex, anal sex, regular sex anything sex related consumed her thoughts on a daily basis.

As she strolled downstairs she watched as her husband pulled the garbage cans down the driveway to the curb. She loved him more than ever and paused at the window to reflect on what she had done behind his back. He had worked hard and put in long hours to make ends meet. Their sex life had lagged for the past few weeks because of Fred’s long work schedule and her obligations for Mrs. Missouri. By the time her husband came home he was exhausted from work and fell asleep quickly. The sexy wife knew her husband needed his rest but the thought of him spraying his seed onto her tongue made her salivate. Katie loved the warm salty taste of his manhood as she felt it erupt into her mouth, across her tongue, and down her throat. The hot wife’s pussy trembled as she looked down at her watch and wished she had time to give her husband a quick blowjob or for him to plant his cock deep into her.

Katie convinced herself once her interview was completed she would call her husband and beg him to come home. Out of the corner of her eye Katie saw Fred speaking to somebody by the curb as Phil rolled into view on the sidewalk in his wheelchair. Her stomach knotted as panic raced through her body of what Phil could possibly divulge. Her hands shook as the minutes passed as she watched and hoped to not see her husband’s expression turn to rage.

Unable to take anymore torment of not knowing what they were discussing, she quickly put on her high heeled shoes and walked outside onto the porch, “Fred, you need to get the kids to school,” she hollered. After a few minutes her husband continued to speak with Phil. She walked down the steps of the porch and approached both men, “Fred?”

“I know,” as he glanced back at his wife, “Phil asked if I could give him a ride to his therapy as the taxi cab fare was starting to get expensive. We’re just trying to figure something out.”

Katie glared down at Phil, “Can’t you drive?” In a tone that sounded condescending and almost rude.

Phil grinned up at the sexy wife, “No it’s against my doctors’ orders. But I see your SUV is back! It looks as good as new.” He motioned to Fred, “I hoped to catch a ride with your husband. I’d love to spend some time chatting with him.”

“I would Phil but I have to get the kids to school,” as he looked over at his wife, “But I’m sure Katie wouldn’t mind.”

“Really?” Phil beamed and looked into the married lady’s beautiful hazel eyes, “That would be so nice!”

Katie folded her arms across her chest as she looked at Fred and down to her watch, “I ... I,” she stuttered, “I don’t think I’ll have time today.”

“Your interview isn’t until 10:00, right?” her husband asked.

Phil perked up in his chair, “Interview?”

Fred looked back down at his disabled neighbor, “Katie has an interview at the Bank of Kansas City.”

The old man adjusted himself back into his chair, “Getting back into the financial world again, huh? Good for you!”

The sexy wife glared at her husband, “Fred? School!” Growing impatient with him but was more worried about the wheelchair bound neighbor.

Mr. Dorman stirred in his chair as he looked at his neighbors, “Which branch? Maybe I could go in and give a reference? I’m sure I could be a great character reference!”

Katie tugged on Fred’s arm, “They are going to be late.”

“It’s the branch down at the Plaza, the one on Madison,” as he pulled his arm away from his wife and looked down at his watch, “I have time Katie calm down.”

Fred glanced at his hot wife and back down towards his neighbor. He wanted to be helpful after all the years of ignoring Phil, “You have plenty of time to drop Phil off and drive over to the bank.”

Katie was stunned and knew her options were limited without making a scene, “Sure,” as she clenched her teeth, “What time?”

Phil grinned up at the happy couple, “Are you sure you don’t mind?” clearing his voice as he looked into Fred’s eyes, “I don’t want Katie to do anything that you wouldn’t want her want to do.”

“It’s no problem Phil. That’s what good neighbors are for!” Fred pleasantly replied.

The old man gleamed with excitement, “That’s exactly right Fred. It’s what good neighbors are for!” His wheelchair turned towards the sexy woman, “I’ll see you in an hour?”

Katie tried to hold back her feelings of rage, “Sure, just roll on over when you’re ready,” as she turned and walked away and yelled for the kids to get into the car.

Fred ran up behind Katie as she walked up the driveway, “Is everything okay?”

Katie quickly changed her tone not wanting her husband to suspect anything, “It’s just...” pausing between her words, “I don’t want to waste our gas. Money’s tight right now,” and as she looked into her husband’s eyes and quietly whispered, “And I don’t want him to take advantage of us.”

“We’ll be fine,” as Fred leaned forward and kissed his wife’s beautiful lips, “Besides, it’s the right thing to do.”

Katie stared at Fred in stunned silence as her mind raced as to how he would react if he knew the truth. Her loving husband climbed into the car after their children had jumped in. They all yelled goodbye to their mother as Katie waved towards them. Fred looked up at his beautiful wife and rolled down the window to holler, “Call me after your interview. Good luck!”

Katie watched her family as they backed down the driveway and then quickly disappeared back into her house. The hot wife sat in the kitchen while reviewing some financial notes while waiting for Phil’s arrival. For a moment she thought she should leave without him but what would her husband think of her because surely Phil would say something. She promised herself to just give the neighbor a ride and avoid any of his attempts to coerce her.

She glanced out the window and saw her obese neighbor rolling down the sidewalk. Katie noted how pathetic Phil looked. He was wearing sweatpants, a stained navy blue t-shirt, and flip flops with socks. As she walked out of the house, “Thanks for helping me out. The taxi was starting to get expensive if I had to keep using it.”

The hot wife was taken aback by Phil’s appreciation, “I probably won’t be able to give you a ride home though.” She opened the passenger door and Phil carefully stood up from the chair and slid into the passenger seat.

He looked over and grinned, “That’s okay. I should be able to make another arrangement.”

Mrs. Jackson folded the wheelchair and lifted it into the back of Escalade and started towards the hospital. She drove as quickly as she could but not wanting to speed and get yet another speeding ticket on her record. Katie sensed him staring at her. It nauseated her but yet she caught herself glancing at Phil’s groin wondering if she was making him excited again. Her eyes kept darting towards his crotch as she fully expected him to just pull his cock out.

The sexy woman glanced over at her obese neighbor as he stared at her. His eyes going up and down her body. “Did you miss me?”

“What?” Katie asked as though she didn’t hear what he said.

“Did you miss me? You never came back to see me in the hospital,” his body turned a bit in his seat as the outline of his cock was noticeable in his sweatpants. “I have stopped by and called but you never answer.”

“Hmmmm,” Katie tried to ignore, “I must have been gone or didn’t hear it.”

“Yeah right!” Phil sneered, “You are just worried you can’t control yourself around me.”

Katie shook her head and rolled her eyes refusing to say anything.

The married wife felt Phil’s lustful eyes undressing her as he spoke, “I know you love my cock.”

The sexy woman fidgeted in her seat refusing to look over at him. Suddenly Phil blurted out, “I need to pee.”

Mrs. Jackson concentrated on the road, “We’re almost to the hospital,” as her dainty finger pointed forward off the steering wheel.

“I need to go now!” as he motioned to Penn Valley Park’s parking lot off to the side of the road, “Pull into the park.”

“10 more minutes and we’ll be at the hospital!” Katie glanced at the dashboard clock.

“I’ll just piss in my pants,” as Phil’s body relaxed and acted as though he was going to urinate.

“Are you serious?” as Katie’s mouth gaped open at the fat man. She looked at his body up and down, “Damn it Phil!”

“It’s this fucking medication they have me on,” he gritted his teeth. “When you gotta go; you got to go. Besides traffic will get busier as we get closer. It’s longer than 10 fucking minutes.”

Katie huffed as she turned quickly into the park and pulled up to the restrooms. The parking lot was empty only a handful of joggers could be seen on the path.

“Well?” as he looked over at his driver, “Don’t just sit there! Help me get out!”

Mrs. Jackson exited the car and removed his chair from the back of her SUV. She unfolded it and opened his door. Helping him out until his fat ass plopped down on the leather seat. Phil rolled towards the bathroom as Katie followed. She held the door open as he rolled in allowing it to close behind him. Katie waited by the door as she saw the park was very deserted for a late winter morning.

Phil’s gravelly voice echoed from within the bathroom, “Hey Freckles! Freckles!”

The sexy married wife placed her head close to the door, “What?”

“The handicap stall is broken,” the old man yelled back, “Help me!”

Katie opened the door slightly and stuck her head into the crack, “What?!”

Phil glanced over his shoulder and pointed at the sign on the handicap stall which read, “out of order”

She quickly closed the door and walked over to the ladies side and pulled on the door. The door wouldn’t budge as she spied the deadbolt was locked. The park crew must have forgotten to unlock it or some kids thought it would have been funny. She walked back to the men’s door and opened it slightly, “Let’s just get to the hospital.”

“Help me stand up before I piss myself,” as the old neighbor began to position his chair next to a urinal. He tried to lift himself from the chair. “I’ll hold the partition, just aim my cock at the urinal.”

“Screw you Phil! I’m not doing that!” as Katie shook her head.

“Fuck! It’s not like you haven’t touched it before,” Phil yelled impatiently.

“Let’s just get to the hospital!” as the hot wife tried to reason with her handicapped neighbor.

Phil stopped struggling with his chair, “Fine!” he yelled, “I’ll fucking piss in your car!”

Katie grimaced as she swung the door open and walked inside. Immediately the stench of urine and stale water filled her nostrils. The floor was concrete and her heels clicked loudly on the floor. She stomped forward and walked up behind him and grabbed his shoulder, “I’ll balance you and you ... you,” as she swallowed hard, “Do your thing.”

“Whatever...” Phil growled as he slowly stood up as the sexy wife helped him maintain his balance. As they approached the urinal Katie stood behind Phil as she held his shoulders.

Dorman released the string tie to his sweatpants as they dropped to his ankles along with his boxers. Katie stood behind Phil’s naked flabby ass. His t-shirt stopped just above the crack as Phil held his cock and begin spraying his piss into the urinal.

“At least he wasn’t lying,” she told herself.

As he continued to urinate; he turned his head to the side, “You ever do watersports?”

Katie shook her head and wondered why this topic would come up now, “Like waterskiing? Why?”

Phil’s stream of urine continued and laughed, “No. Watersports. You and Fred ever pee on each other?”

Katie sighed loudly, “You are by far the sickest person I’ve ever met.”

Phil shook his cock, “I’m done.” He turned slightly between the partitions as the hot wife caught a glimpse of his mammoth cock. Even limp it was unlike a cock she had ever seen before. It was so thick with a very pronounced head. Large veins stretched along the shaft.

“Would you grab my sweats please?” Phil asked.

Katie quickly bent down to pick up Phil’s pants when he turned to face her with a large grin on his face, “Well do ya? Pee on each other?”

As the sexy wife tried to pull up his sweatpants she was suddenly face to face with Phil’s rapidly growing cock. “See what you do to me Freckles,” the disgusting neighbor boasted.

“Stop it Phil,” as she tried to lift up his sweatpants.

“No really, look how big it’s getting,” as Phil’s pudgy hand held the powerful muscle in his hand. Katie could see the blood rushing into the head of his cock making it swell.

“Please don’t,” Katie begged. She closed her eyes and whispered, “Stop it. Just stop it.”

“Come on! You know you want to touch it,” Phil stroked his cock in front of her, “You look so sexy in your banker clothes.”

The married wife tried to stand up but Phil held the top of her shoulders keeping her on the cold floor. As she collapsed to her knees in front of him as he used his powerful large frame, “I know you like being on your knees in front of me!”

“Phil! Stop it!” as she reached up and tried to brush his hands away. The cold floor burned on her knees.

“You sure flew out of your house today when I was talking to your hubby,” the old man grumbled.

Katie didn’t say a word but continued to try and move away from Phil. She slid one foot underneath her in a squatting position but her back was against the metal partition to the handicap stall and couldn’t get any leverage.

“Didn’t like me talking to hubby?” Phil mumbled.

The hot wife stopped struggling and looked up at him, “I didn’t know what you were going to say,” Katie whispered.

“I could say lots of things to him couldn’t I?” as the old man stared down at the sexy wife. Phil grinned as her bottom lip quivered. His cock was fully erect as he pushed his groin forward towards her small lipstick painted lips. Katie’s head shot back and smacked the grey metal wall.

The hot wife looked up at her neighbor as she remained on her knees, “Please don’t...” as she again tried to stand up.

“What?” the horny old neighbor asked.

“Phil! Please don’t,” Katie begged.

“I’ve thought a lot about you,” laughed Phil, “You avoid me like the plague since I got back from the hospital even after those special moments we’ve shared. All it takes is for me to have a little chat with hubby and...”

The married wife looked up at his chubby face and interrupted, “Phil, please...”

“Please? You don’t want your family and neighbors to know what a slut you are for my cock?” His cock now stuck out as it was fully engorged. “Answer my question Freckles; do you guys pee on each other?”

“No!” she screamed that echoed in the small concrete room, “You are disgusting!” Katie pleaded, “You can’t keep holding everything over my head threatening to tell my husband!”

“Oh yes I can!” as he laughed at the sexy wife that kneeled before him. “It’s not my fault you make poor life decisions.”

“Fuck you Phil,” as she struggled to get her feet underneath herself.

The old man laughed as he held her shoulder tightly using his weight to keep the married woman on her knees in front of him. He slowly stroked his mammoth cock in his hands, “Come on Freckles. Just give it a little kiss,” as he pushed it towards her sexy painted lips.

Katie’s head smacked back against the metal partition as the tip of Phil’s cock pressed against her lips. She grimaced as her brow furled. Her hands turned into small fists as she pounded them against Phil’s thighs. The smell of the room nauseated her. She felt liquid erupt from the tip of his cock as it seeped past her lips. It was salty and her stomach heaved. She turned her face towards the side, “Stop it!” she muttered.

Phil lusted for his neighbor more and more each day, “Awwwwww, I guess this isn’t happening is it?”. He pulled his hand off her shoulder and took a step back to his wheel chair. He plopped down, “Good luck on your interview today. I’m sure I’ll have time to call and let them know what a good...”

“Please Phil,” Katie interrupted, “Please stop this...”

He stared at the hot wife with a dumbfounded look on his face, “What? What are you talking about?”

Katie sighed deeply, “Please Phil!” with a hint of desperation in her voice, “Stop threatening to tell everyone about us.”

The old neighbor cleared his throat, “Us?”

“Phil!” Katie pleaded, “I’m married! Yes I made some bad decisions but this can’t continue. I was scared when I hit you. You can’t keep doing this to me.”

Phil fidgeted in his chair, “But this was a decision you made. There are consequences for everything in life. What would your husband say of your decisions?”

The beautiful wife and mother stared down at the floor. The fluorescent lights reflected off her wedding ring that she proudly wore.

“Well? What do you think Fred would do?” mocked Phil.

Katie looked up into Phil’s eyes. She felt defeated, “Why do you keep doing this to me?”

Phil stared into her eyes, “Because I’m horny!” Phil paused as the couple stared at each other, “Now, what would...”

The married woman’s shoulders sank as she quickly cut off Phil, “What do you want me to do?” she quietly whispered.

Mr. Dorman’s eyes lit up, “That’s better.” He grinned to himself.

Phil turned in his chair as he looked up at Katie and smiled, “Kneel in front of me.”

“Really? Here?” Katie looked around the dingy bathroom.

“You’ve had plenty of chances the past few weeks. I think this room suits you,” as his yellow teeth glimmered in the light.

The hot neighbor slowly dropped to her knees onto the cold concrete floor and scooted before her wheelchair bound neighbor. The raunchy smell of the restroom filled Katie’s nostrils.

Katie’s mouth subconsciously salivated as she glanced at Phil’s gigantic cock that throbbed before her. The hot wife shut her eyes to stop the sensation as she tried to stop her insatiable desires. She knew he didn’t need to tell her anything else as her delicate fingers wrapped around his shaft as it extended away from his body. It was already hard as she stroked it with both hands, each hand had its fingers curled around his hard stick as she felt the blood pumping into his organ. Her wedding ring twinkled in the lighting as she moved it up and down across his thick shaft.

The sexy wife had already lost herself. Katie rubbed the tip of the head harshly wanting to dry off any remains his piss that lingered. She leaned forward until she was eye level with his thick cock. She felt her nylon covered knees on the cold concrete floor as she leaned down and stuck her tongue out and swirled it around his cock head. Her taste buds exploded at the taste of his large hot mushroom head causing butterflies to swirl in her stomach.

Phil leaned his head back in ecstasy, “Pu ... Put ... Put it all in your mouth,” the old man stuttered as he enjoyed Katie’s tongue bath on his cock.

Katie grabbed his stiff man root just under the head and relished the raw heat from his throbbing, swollen cock. Her eyes locked onto the meat, Katie surprised herself even, by leaning forward and opening her mouth over the big, enlarged, head, washing it with her tongue as she slurped and relished the taste of her obese neighbor. Katie’s small soft, pink lips, closed around the head and she sucked, moving her mouth down a bit on his shaft, and then back up to his head, always applying pressure with her tongue as she felt the old man’s cock skin against it.

The beautiful 38-year-old wife was down on her knees on the cold concrete floor; her mouth and throat stuffed full with the old man’s dick, not just another man’s though, a man she knew who would continue to get what he wanted. She sucked furiously on his hard, 10-inch shaft, her red thin lips sliding up and down fast while she bobbed her head ruthlessly up and down his huge dick.

His cock was way too big to go all the way down on, but she tried anyhow, wanting to feel it go all the way back into her mouth. She got about six inches in and gagged a bit as his huge head began to go down her throat. Not quitting yet, she willed her throat to relax, and took two more inches of his shaft between her lips. The head, so deep down her throat now, caused her to gag violently, so that she had to pull it out of her mouth quickly, leaving gobs of saliva that made strings between her tiny lips and his mammoth penis head that was in front of her. Tears formed and ran down her cheeks from the gagging.

“Keep going,” Phil demanded.

“You’re too big,” the stunning wife stated between throat clearings.

Phil didn’t say another word but placed his pudgy fingers on the back of her head and invited her mouth back onto his cock. Katie didn’t fight and dove again, forcing the huge head deep down her throat until the gagging was unbearable, and then sucked all the way back up to his head, culminating in a licking of his little cum slit. The first gob of precum had erupted and she eagerly licked it up pausing to relish the salty taste of the delicious spunk.

Her beautiful, brown hair cascaded down onto Phil’s lower abdomen and thighs, loving the feel of her soft, silky hair against his skin. She gripped the base of his shaft with both of her small hands and jerked up and down; following the path of her squeezing lips, and slowly got into a rhythm.

Dorman moaned with pleasure, as his low growly voice echoed in the confined space. The sexy wife increased her pace wanting the torment to end but also her tongue eagerly awaited the manly hot saltiness of her neighbor.

The hot wife sucked and gagged relentlessly on his huge, overheated head and shaft. Her saliva dripped from her mouth, making a loud sucking sound, echoing off the concrete walls. Her hands became slick with the saliva, which helped to lube his shaft so she could go faster, and grip it tighter and reward her with a delicious tasty load into her mouth.

Phil panted and moved his shoulders left and right trying to get comfortable in his chair as he tried to move his huge body to buck against her tiny hot mouth. His hips pushed up to meet Katie’s next gagging throat thrust, and the cocksucker hoped that her disgusting neighbor was about to explode at any moment. She gripped even tighter and sucked his cock in so deeply, that her whole upper body convulsed as his slippery head tickled deep inside her throat. She held it there, tears running down her cheek. Katie quickly removed his cock as she gagged strongly. The hot wife coughed as she tried to regain her composure.

“Stand up,” Phil demanded. She knew to not argue as she slowly rose from her knees and stood before him. Her tight blouse was slightly untucked. The married beauty looked down at her neighbor as he cock stood out away from his body. Her heart was uneasy and beat loudly in her chest.

“Turn around,” her neighbor spoke in a monotone tone, “It’s my turn!”

Mrs. Jackson slowly turned around as her heels clicked on the concrete floor. She faced the partition as Phil’s pudgy hands grabbed her hips and rubbed up and down around her tight ass. Katie looked back at the seated old man as his cock twitched in the air as he slowly pushed her skirt up above her hips. The hot wife hands club to the top of the cold metal wall of the stall and fell slightly forward as Phil pushed her skirt up further and slowly pulled down her thong and nylons revealing her perfect small formed ass. Before she could say anything she felt Phil’s tongue dancing around her ass cheeks.

“You have a beautiful ass Freckles,” as he slapped it strongly with an open hand.

Katie flinched at the pain as she looked back at the old neighbor as he stroked his cock with his hand while pressed his lips against her small cheeks. A slight moan erupted from her lips that sounded louder in the confined space that what it really was.

The old man grinned towards his sexy neighbor as he again flicked his tongue across her ass as he slapped her cheeks harder than before.

“Owwwwww,” escaped Katie’s lips as he pulled her ass back into towards his face.

Phil had pulled the thong and nylons down past her knees as he continued to slurp wildly at her backdoor. He loved the taste of his magnificent neighbor as he rubbed the folds of her pussy with his other hand while steadily spreading the cheeks of her ass with the other.

The sexy wife looked down as her nylons and thong were spread to their limit. She couldn’t go to her interview with torn nylons she spoke softly, “Let me take these off,” as she bent down and pushed them further down her legs. Katie bent over and slid her nylons and thong down as she kicked off her heels. The old man grabbed her thong and nylons and tossed them to the wall.

Phil knew what he wanted as he placed his hand in the middle of the hot wife’s back and pushed her until she bent over at the waist. Katie’s tiny hands clung to the wall to maintain her balance as Phil leaned forward and began swiping her pussy from behind with his agile tongue. Her legs spread a bit more as Mrs. Jackson closed her eyes as desperately tried to fight the feelings that grew inside of her. Her eyes opened as she stared at the ring on her finger that hung onto the cold metal wall in front of her. Her stomach turned of what she was doing to her husband but the feeling quickly vanished as Phil’s fingers penetrated her pussy. An uncontrollable moan escaped her tightly pressed lips as she felt her juices flowing out of her pussy and onto Phil Dorman’s tongue.

As the old man’s tongue licked her pussy from behind. He spread her ass cheeks with his hands and teased her puckered asshole with the tip of his tongue. Katie’s head shot back, “Ohhhhhhhhh!” Phil’s tongue slowly caressed her puckered backdoor.

Swipe after swipe of his tongue caused ripples of electricity to shoot up Katie’s spine. Her knees buckled as she fell back onto Phil’s lap. She felt his throbbing cock against her soaked pussy. “That’s a good girl,” Dorman moaned, “Ready to get fucked?”

Katie swallowed hard and blinked her eyes, “N ... No.”

Phil grinned as he pulled up his wallet from his pocket of his sweatpants. He pulled out a condom, “Let me put one of these on first!”

The sexy woman cleared her voice, “I. I said no.” She tried to turn but Phil reached out and pressed her body against the cold metal partition.

“I fucking say yes,” as he held the condom up to his mouth and ripped it open with his teeth. “Unless you want me to fuck you bareback? Fill you with my cum. Get you pregnant.”

Katie was horrified. “Phil please. Just let me finish you with my mouth.”

“You couldn’t handle it last time I jizzed in your mouth. I’ll use a condom because I don’t want to get you knocked up.” The old man giggled to himself, “The doctor once said he has never seen sperm levels so high.” He carefully placed the rubber onto the tip of his prick as he tossed the wrapper to the floor. He slowly unrolled the pink condom onto his rigid thick cock, “Maureen and I tried to have kids and I had to get tested. It turned out I wasn’t the problem.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.