Hot Wife Katie
Chapter 23: Katie Finalizes the Deal

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

True Sex Story: Chapter 23: Katie Finalizes the Deal - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Sweat poured off of Katie’s forehead as she felt the burning sensation in her stomach. She increased her breathing and fought through the pain as she kept her fingers firmly wrapped around the back of her head with her elbows facing forward. The beautiful wife continued counting; bringing her knees up to her chest as her upper body moved forward to meet them. After she reached 100 she stopped and stared at the ceiling of her bedroom and let her stomach muscles relax. Crunches were one of her favorite exercises and it showed from her firm body.

Mrs. Jackson glanced over at the clock. She couldn’t wait for her husband to come home and life could hopefully return to normal. She prayed that with Fred returning home that Phil would stop pounding on her door, constantly calling her phone, and leaving notes about having her call him. She had been avoiding her well hung neighbor since the day he fucked her ass hoping the whole situation would somehow rectify itself.

Katie took a deep breath and exhaled as she positioned her body to start another round of exercises. It was still two days until Fred would come home as she was so horny. The sex starved wife couldn’t comprehend what was happening to her. She constantly thought of sex or a hard cock in her mouth. The hot wife shuddered and felt her clit becoming aroused. She took a deep breath and tried to control herself. She saw her dildo laying on the floor next to her bed and couldn’t wait to thrust deep into her body. Maybe she would finger herself and fuck her mouth with the hard rubber.

She began her exercises counting down until she could get herself off but only made it half way through her set when the phone rang. Katie thought for sure it was Phil calling for the hundredth time but she glanced at the caller ID she saw it was an insurance agency.

The married woman quickly composed herself as she sat up. “Hello, this is Katie,” she politely answered.

“Hello Mrs. Jackson,” a man spoke into the phone, “I’m Norman Williams and I’m with American Family Insurance. Phil Dorman told me about the accident he was involved in with you. I hoped you had some time that we could go over what happened.”

“Oh yes!” the wife replied as she looked out her bedroom window towards Dorman’s house and felt vindicated that the old man actually went through with the agreement, “I’d like to get this taken care of sooner than later. I really want to get my car fixed.” She tried to play off anything that happened between her and Phil to get to this point, “I really love my SUV! Hopefully you can take care of it.”

Norman continued, “I understand completely. I need to meet with him at his house this afternoon and thought I could just see you there. I understand you and Mr. Dorman are neighbors?”

Katie’s stomach dropped, “Uhmmm,” stalling and trying to find an excuse to not see Phil but figured it was unavoidable if she wanted the claim to be filed, “Yes that would be fine. What time were you thinking?”

“Does 1:00 work for you Mrs. Jackson?” he politely asked.

Mrs. Jackson swallowed hard, “Yes that’s fine. I’ll see you there.” She hung up the phone and closed her eyes as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

The married wife had wanted to avoid any contact with the disgusting neighbor but knew she didn’t have a choice. She buried her head in her hands. Mrs. Jackson knew everything could come crashing down without a meeting. She stood up and looked towards the old man’s house. She knew what he would demand if he she went over to finish the claim. At first she was nauseated at the thought of the old bastard touching her again but at the same time she felt the butterflies in her stomach at the thought of him licking her clit and asshole; bringing her to multiple orgasms. Her ass still stung from the fucking he gave her but yet she had been horny ever since.

Katie tried doing housework or sending out resumes. She glanced back at his house through her bedroom window contemplating what she should do. Her SUV still sat in the street with the front end crunched up. At 12:30 she knew she should talk with Phil before his agent showed as she raced across her yard and towards Dorman’s backdoor and knocked on it. Suddenly the shirtless old man opened up and without any pleasantries Katie demanded, “Can we get the paperwork done like normal people?”

“Freckles! Nice to see you again!” looking at her body covered by her black sports bra, shorts, small ankle socks and tennis shoes.

Mrs. Jackson looked down at her gym clothes as her face began to turn red from embarrassment, “Let’s just get this done Phil!” The wife’s hair flowed past her shoulders and blew in the wind. Phil couldn’t help but stare in lust at the hard bodied wife.

“What? Did my agent call yours?” as he mocked his sexy neighbor, “Oh wait of course he didn’t,” as he lowered his voice, “because you don’t even have insurance!”

He giggled to himself as the slim hard bodied wife shook her head again, “Let’s get this over with!”

Dorman immediately stopped laughing, “I guess you shouldn’t try to avoid me then! I know you’ve seen me on your doorstep; that’s why I wanted to talk with you earlier. Why don’t you come in and we can,” smiling down at the horny wife, “negotiate.”

Katie stepped into the doorway and as she came around the corner was startled to see an older gentleman wearing a suit sitting in the living room. He looked in his late 60’s and was a skinny frail old man. “I’m sorry I didn’t know you had company I’ll come back later Phil,” trying to push past him to exit the house.

Phil blocked her path and pointed towards the man, “No Freckles, don’t go. This is Norman Williams, my insurance agent. He’s also a buddy of mine and stopped by as his other appointment finished sooner than he thought. He’s also my lawyer and more importantly my army buddy. We go back many years Norman and I.”

Norman stared at the sexy wife in the room. “Hello Mrs. Jackson! I spoke to you on the phone earlier,” getting up and extending his hand, “Phil’s told me so much about you. Were you injured in the accident?”

Katie reached out and shook his hand hoping he didn’t know everything about what had transpired. He was tall with silver hair and dark rimmed thick glasses that make his blue eyes appear much bigger. Mrs. Jackson’s mouth suddenly felt dry, “No I’m fine. It was my...”

Phil interrupted, “Norman and I were just discussing the accident.”

Norman folded his arms across his chest, “Phil, against my wishes, concedes the accident was his fault. He says he backed into your SUV.”

Phil turned and stone-faced told Norman, “You should fix her car and you can pay for my trip to the chiropractor. It was completely my fault as I should have been paying more attention.”

Norman gave a faint smile as he stared at the sexy neighbor. Phil had boasted what had happened with the sexy neighbor as she gave in to Phil’s sexual desires after he caused the accident. But never in his dreams did he expect the neighbor to look as beautiful as Mrs. Jackson. He immediately was jealous of his Army buddy when she walked into the house knowing what he had done to her.

Katie stared into Phil’s dark brown eyes as she stepped back and looked at both older men, “So what do we do now? Do you write me a check? Or do you give it to the mechanic? I know it depends on the agent.”

Norman turned towards his old friend and sighed loudly. The old insurance agent walked towards the window and glanced outside, “Judging by the amount of damage to both vehicles I don’t think the accident happened as you said it did.” He turned as he looked at them both, “I never rush to decisions on these matters.”

Katie stepped back into the corner as she held her breath as Norman calmly spoke, “Phil did you say you had some pictures of the scene?”

Phil shook his head, “Yes I uploaded them to my computer. There are upstairs in my office.”

Norman sighed loudly “Phil,” as he turned towards the sexy wife and mother, “I think I should caution you this could get you both in a bunch of trouble if you are lying.” He walked by them and up the stairs.

The fat old man turned to face Katie as Norman went up the steps, “Just be cool and do what I say and this will work out fine! Trust me.”

After a few seconds Katie let out a sigh and thought about leaving but she then turned and reluctantly followed both men upstairs. She walked by a bedroom and saw the men go in what was obviously a second bedroom. She hesitated for a moment thinking she should just turn and walk away and go home but the thought of her consequences weighed heavily on her.

Katie slowly walked in and noticed full length mirrors on two of the walls. The room was small with a desk cluttered with computers and electronic equipment. A sofa sat against one wall. Binoculars lay beside the window that faced her house. A tripod was set up by the window and upon looking out it was right across from her bedroom. She gritted her teeth in anger knowing that Phil had probably watched her over the years.

Phil turned in his chair and faced her, his large belly hung down along with his man boobs. His baggy shorts stood out as she could tell his cock was already growing in anticipation.

Norman sat down on the sofa as Phil looked over at him, “I told you she looked like that Kate girl from Lost, don’t you agree?”

The old insurance agent sighed, “I think we should continue with your claim,” looking over at Katie, “Let’s see the pictures.”

Phil navigated on his computer into a few files and suddenly pictures of the crash appeared on his screen. Katie’s stomach dropped as she saw a few of the photos were taken while she was leaning into her SUV; her perfect ass covered with her shorts. As he clicked through them most of the pictures were of her and only a few actually showed the crash.

Norman stood up and squinted his eyes as Phil clicked from one to another, “Stop!” He leaned closer to the screen, “By the pictures you’ve taken here; there is no way the accident occurred as you described.” Norman peered over his glasses towards them. He sat down on the couch and began writing in his planner, “Phil you are my oldest friend but there is no way I’m going to cover the accident. You can’t let emotions interfere with business.”

“Norm,” Phil whined, “Seriously?”

Mr. Williams waved his hand at the computer, “I can tell by the pictures alone that you didn’t cause the accident! I don’t know what you are trying to do but whatever happened between the two of you has nothing to do with the accident.”

Katie’s head turned quickly towards her neighbor as she glared at him. Her mouth hung open in aghast that he would tell what she had done. Her stomach dropped and her fingers turned cold.

Phil looked over at his old Army buddy. They had known each other for most of their lives. Norman rustled through papers in his briefcase as Phil continued to look at both of them. He suddenly blurted out, almost nonchalantly, “What if she sucked your cock? Would that change your mind?”

Norman sprang up from the couch as he and Katie both yelled, “What?!?”

Katie leaned over at the waist, “This is bullshit!” She turned towards Norman, “Can I just go? Are we finished?”

Mr. Williams fumbled over himself, “Phillip!”

“Oh hell Norman! You said last week that you would do anything to get a blowjob?” bellowed Phil.

“Well, hmmm,” as he looked over at the married wife obviously embarrassed, “I don’t remember saying that.” He turned and placed papers into his briefcase.

“Norman!” Phil stood up and moaned, “You about came in your pants when I told you how I fucked her. You said you would do anything to have a beautiful woman suck your cock. Remember?”

Norman turned pale and looked over at Katie. Her mouth hung open in disbelief at Phil’s revelation. The insurance agent looked quickly back at his friend and back at Mrs. Jackson, “You can’t make her do something like this Phil it would be illegal and unethical!”

“I’m trying to help you my friend.” He moved closer to Katie, “Don’t you find Mrs. Jackson pretty?”

“She is very attractive but...” as he scrambled to close his briefcase.

Phil bumped Katie shoulder towards him, “Come on Freckles, do it!” He looked back over at Norman, “Sit down and enjoy it buddy. This one’s on me! It’d be just like in Vietnam!”

Katie looked over at Norman and back to her neighbor and walked towards the door, “Phil,” she whined, “Stop it!”

Phil blocked her exit, “You do what I say and you’ll get your precious gas guzzling SUV fixed! It’s that easy,” he whispered.

Katie shook her head and glanced back at his friend. She turned and looked into the fat man’s eyes and begged, “Please don’t do this.”

“I’m horny Freckles,” as he tilted his head towards his tripod and other spying equipment, “and I obviously like to watch!”

“I’m not doing this!” as she shook her head. She bewilderedly looked at both men and scooted past Phil and walked out of the room.

“Good luck Freckles!” hollered Phil as he bellowed with laughter.

Katie walked down the hall but stopped and sighed as she overheard Norman scolding Phil for making such a proposition. As she walked towards the stairs she heard Norman explain that regardless of what happened with the accident that the photos would be used in a lawsuit for the accident would be cheap and easy. Her cell phone rang as she looked at the caller ID and saw it was her husband. Katie closed her eyes as she swiped her phone to ignore the call. She knew she couldn’t answer it right now and allowed it to go to voice mail. Mrs. Jackson gripped her phone tightly as she heard Phil telling Norman, “Look at this video on my phone. How much do you think I would get for this if I released it to the news?”

The sexy wife turned and her eyes strained at the door. Her lips quivered and knew Phil would destroy her life. She gritted her teeth as a voice echoed in her head, “It’s just a blowjob.” It wasn’t like she hadn’t did something like this before with Joel or the host of men at the gloryhole.

Mrs. Jackson took a deep breath and walked back into the room as both men looked up at her. Phil pulled his phone from Norman. Katie’s voice quivered, “Will you fix everything?” Her knees shook at the thought of giving in to his demands. The married woman was nervous and frightened.

Phil smirked, “Everything will be fine, Freckles.”

“Phillip! We should discuss this further,” his friend cautioned.

Katie didn’t wait for a response as Norman’s eyes widen as she nervously walked in front of him. She felt horrible about what she was doing. She blamed herself but at the same time she felt her mouth salivating. She lifted her hands to Norman’s chest as she pushed him slightly back as he dropped to the couch. Katie looked back at Phil as she shook her head in disgust and dropped to her knees. She carefully scooted across the floor so she was between Norman’s shaking legs.

The elderly man looks down at her and stuttered, “Mrs. Jackson, you don’t have to do this...”

“Oh quit being a pussy Norman and enjoy it! I know you can’t wait to feel her lips around your cock!” Phil quipped, “It’d be just like in the Saigon! Except she’s even better!”

Norman fidgeted on the couch and looked down at her, “I don’t think you should do this.” His words didn’t reflect his actions as the frail insurance agent made no movement to stop the lovely wife that kneeled before him. He felt his blood pressure going up at the thought of what she was about to do.

“She doesn’t have a choice Norman!” laughed Phil.

Katie looked back at Phil, “Just shut up!”

“I think you enjoy this shit more than you let on,” as excitement filled Phil’s voice.

Norman cleared his voice, “Le ... Lea ... Leave her alone Phillip!” The old man could barely talk at this point.

The married mother looked back at Phil as he waived the insurance papers in the air with a silly smile on his face. The three of them stared at each other. Mrs. Jackson dropped her head and slowly looked up into Norman’s blue eyes as she reached out and started to undo his belt.

Norman’s bottom lip trembled as the sexy wife looked into his eyes, “Oh my... ,” was all he could muster. He looked over at his friend as he moved to the corner of the room so he would have a clear view. Norman looked back down at the sexy wife as she unzipped his suit pants. She reached in and grasped his cock. She opened the fly of his pants and yanked them down slightly.

His prick felt small and flaccid and was surrounded by thick pubic hair. Katie tugged his pants down as Norman lifted his hips from the sofa. A pleasant cologne smell escaped as she pushed his clothes to the floor. Katie stared into Norman’s crystal blue eyes as she wrapped her fingers around his dick and began to coax it to life. Slowly Norman’s penis began to expand. Katie’s lips shook at what she was doing. Everything in her moral character told her this was so wrong but yet her body was willing her to do it.

She closed her eyes for a second and licked her lips gently as she lowered her mouth and devoured the head of his cock into her mouth as Norman’s body tensed up. The frail friend exhaled deeply at the feeling of the beauty queen’s warm wet mouth.

Norman’s wife had died about 10 years ago and he had dated a few women but none of which were as sexy as the wife that knelt before him. He had done work for Phil in the past for free so he assumed this was his way of repaying the debt. Although he was a lawyer and insurance agent with a high sense of morals, he was human and had desires. His heart fluttered when he saw the wife walk into Phil’s house. He immediately was jealous that his friend was able to do what he did to this lady. The old lawyer immediately felt like getting up and walking away but was memorized by the sexy wife.

Mrs. Jackson slowly took more of his cock into her mouth as she ran her tongue under his shaft. Norman muttered under his breath as Katie pulled off his cock and flicked her tongue around the tip as Norman’s cock twitched in the air. It was much smaller than her husband’s dick and was probably smaller than the average penis.

The married wife couldn’t believe what she was doing. Regret filled her mind as she eased his cock into her throat. She grasped the shaft and slowly stroked it while holding his puffy mushroom head between her lips. Katie already wanted it to end. She felt humiliated while sucking the old man’s small penis with her disgusting neighbor watching and breathing heavily.

“Ohhhhh fuck yeah!” Phil mumbled as he enjoyed what he orchestrated as he stood in the corner.

Norman’s eyes remained tightly shut as he enjoyed Katie’s skilled mouth. The old insurance man’s body jerked as Katie’s pace increased. He put his hand on the back of her head and directed her motions forcing her mouth deeper around his dick. The slurping sounds echoed in the small room.

“That’s it Norman! Make her suck you good!” Phil yelled out, “Just like you did to that whore in ‘Nam!”

Katie kept her eyes shut and concentrated on getting the old man off as she felt Norman’s fingers buried deep into her hair. The old lawyer loved the feeling of his cock sliding down the wife’s throat.

Norman sighed loudly as he stared past the kneeling woman. Startled, Katie opened her eyes and saw Phil had removed his shorts and stroked his huge cock while watching her mouth wrapped around Norman’s cock. Phil’s cock looked even bigger than before as he stood in front of the window.

As the wife turned her head back towards Norman she saw a glimpse of her reflection in the mirror. She was on her knees in front of a stranger with his cock in her mouth while her neighbor stroked his massive cock within a few feet of her. The image stung her as she quickly closed her eyes not wanting to be the person that she saw. But she slowly opened them and stared back into the mirror. Her pussy began to flutter at the sight of herself.

Katie continued to bob her wet mouth on Norman’s small dick when she felt her sports bra get pushed up revealing her perfect small breasts. She glanced down and saw Phil groping her breasts while she stroked Norman’s muscle. Her nipples were already hard as he manipulated them. Phil pulled her nipples as she continued sucking the cock in front of her. Phil’s pudgy fingers grasped her small mounds of flesh, pawing at them and groping her.

Mrs. Jackson was surprised at her reactions as she continued to hold Norman’s cock deep in her mouth while running her tongue under his shaft. His cock felt good in her mouth as it wasn’t hard to place in the back of her throat and didn’t gag her. She had hoped it would push him over the edge but she slowly pulled off his cock and took it into her hands and quickly stroked it. Mrs. Jackson looked up at Norman as his face twitched at her actions. He looked down at her and gave a sweet smile, “My God you are so beautiful,” as he softly rubbed her cheek with his fingers.

Norman was exactly the opposite of Phil’s grumpy demeanor. He was sweet and caring. Katie took her other hand and rubbed his testicles as she leaned down and gave them small kisses while her fingers twisted on the head of his cock.

Phil’s hands had worked down to her shorts and tugged them down to her thigh. Katie knew better to fight what he was doing. She was already in this predicament and needed to see it through to the end. She felt him spread the cheeks of her ass, “You are a naughty little slut Freckles,” as he leaned down and she felt the swipe of Phil’s tongue from behind across her pussy. The wife suddenly felt flushed as her clit came out to greet Dorman’s expert tongue. She put Norman’s cock back into her mouth while Phil worked his tongue across the folds of her pussy lips. Mrs. Jackson was soon pushing herself back towards the fat neighbor hoping he would work himself higher to her ass.

Katie fought to keep her eyes tightly closed and allow the men to quickly get off but she opened her eyes and looked towards the mirror. She saw her lips wrapped tightly around Norman’s cock with his hand resting on her head while Phil was kneeling behind her with his nose pressed against her ass while his mouth sucked on her clit. Her shorts were pulled down to her knees and her bra was pushed up exposing her breasts. She closed her eyes but couldn’t help but watch herself giving head while Phil ate her pussy. Her stomach fluttered as she watched herself in the mirror.

Her cell phone rang again but she ignored it and continued to pump Norman’s cock into her wet mouth. Phil slowly started easing his finger into her already wet slit. Katie didn’t fight and just allowed him to touch her while she danced her tongue around Norman’s small spongy head. Phil’s finger slowly was pressed all the way into her vagina as he began to wiggle it around.

“Damn your pussy is wet Freckles,” she heard Phil from behind her as he shoved his finger in and out of her.

Her cell phone rang gain as she felt Norman’s cock slightly deflate. Norman pulled Katie’s mouth from his cock, “Can you turn your ringer off?”

The married wife reached over and grabbed her cell phone and saw it was Fred that had called her again. It’s been the third call within the past few minutes. Thoughts raced through her mind that something could be wrong. Mrs. Jackson cleared her voice, “I’m sorry. I need to take this. It might be important,” looking back at Phil.

Phil pulled his finger from her wet slit and sat up, “Fine!” he grumbled, “Be quick!”

Mrs. Jackson took a deep breath trying to compose herself, “Hi honey.”

Phil grinned wickedly as he knew immediately it was Fred.

“Uh-huh,” she answered into the phone while on her knees in front of Norman with arms resting in his lap. Phil was behind her slowly stroking his massive hard on staring at her perfect ass. Katie reached down and tried to pull her shorts up but Phil quickly stopped her.

Dorman gave a devilish grin as he went back to manipulating Katie’s perfect breasts with his flabby hands.

“Uhmmm ... I went for a jog. What’s wrong?” She looked up at Norman and then back at Phil. Katie couldn’t believe she was in this position while on the phone with her husband.

Norman reached out and grabbed Katie’s free hand and placed it on his cock and directed her to stroke him. Norman looked back at Phil and gave a nervous smile.

Dorman leaned back down and immediately started to flick his tongue across Katie’s perfect ass. Katie looked back and knew she couldn’t say anything while on the phone with her husband. Catching her by surprise butterflies were released in her stomach as she felt his tongue against her tight ass. Her pussy quivered with every lash of his tongue. The hot wife tried to control her breathing as she worked Norman’s cock with her hand.

She closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on the phone conversation with her husband while Phil’s thick tongue manipulated her ass.

“I know I miss you too,” she said into the phone as she stroked Norman’s cock quickly with her free hand fighting the feelings that Phil was doing to her. The old neighbor continued to lick and suck her ass while frantically stroking his huge cock.

“Okay. Should I just email it to you?” Katie’s hand began to tremble as the old neighbor continued to lick and suck her ass. Norman took control of his own cock and rubbed it across her face leaving traces of his precum which was slowly dripping from the tip of his head.

Katie listed to what Fred was telling her when she felt Phil slowly easing his finger in and out of her wet pussy with very long and slow strokes while having his tongue dance around her.

Phil laughed to himself as he looked up at Norman in disbelief as the sexy wife spoke to her husband while between them. The old neighbor watched as his friend rubbed his cock over Katie’s face as Phil removed his fingers from the sopping wet pussy.

The old fat man reached over to a drawer on his desk and pulled out a condom. He put it up to his mouth and tore it open. He quickly unrolled it across his mammoth cock. He slowly got on his knees behind the beautiful married wife and rubbed his cock between her ass cheeks. His obese belly resting on her upturned ass.

“Call back tonight and I’ll try to find it,” trying desperately to get off the phone with her husband while on all fours between the two men. Mrs. Jackson’s mouth gaped open as she felt the fat old neighbor pressing his enormous cockhead into her wet pussy.

Katie gasped and frantically turned to object while on the phone but Phil leaned forward and whispered, “Keep talking to your husband Freckles!”

The married woman cringed and took a deep breath knowing she couldn’t yell as she felt Phil pushing the condom covered head of his cock into her tight wet opening. Nobody besides her husband had fucked her ass and now she was giving up her pussy to her fat old neighbor. She pulled the phone away from her mouth as she fought the pain of his massive head splitting her apart. Phil’s hard cock slid into the perfect body of the wife. Katie’s mouth opened as her body tensed from his massive size but no words escaped. The pain quickly went away as pleasure took control. Norman continued to rub his cock against Katie’s sweet lips while trying to converse with her husband.

Mrs. Jackson placed her hand on her forehead trying to concentrate while Norman playfully pressed his cock tip on her lips, “The kid...” She swallowed hard as she felt being filled with the thick hard cock, “The kids are fine.”

Slowly Phil pushed and pulled her body back on his cock. Katie winced as she was filled with cock and suddenly blurted out, “Honey I have to go somebody is at the door.”

Both men grinned as they heard Fred trying to keep his wife on the phone but she quickly ended with, “I love you honey...” as she hung up the phone and tossed on the floor.

“Ughhhhhhh!!” Katie exclaimed as Phil slid his cock into her tight pussy, “Fuuuuuck!” the hot wife gasped, “Stop! Stop it Phil!”

“Relax Freckles,” as Phil pushed his cock back and forth into his married neighbor’s tight wet pussy.

Mrs. Jackson turned her head back to Phil as her body lurched forward, “Stop! Sto...” She was interrupted when Norman grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth down around his hard dick. She couldn’t help herself and looked into the mirror while Norman’s cock was in her mouth as Phil was fucked his cock into her from behind. She was fascinated by the sight of both old men enjoying her sexy hard body.

Norman grabbed her hair tighter and pulled her mouth quickly down around his dick. He began to face fuck her while Phil kept driving his large cock into her. Mrs. Jackson tried her hardest to fight the sensations but her body betrayed her as she grew closer to losing control. Phil sensed the wife’s excitement level was building as he slowly worked his cock in and out of her wet pussy as he pressed his thumb against Katie’s tight asshole. Without even thinking she ground her ass back on him wanting to feel more of what he was doing to her when the tip entered into her rectum.

“Ohhhhhhhhh!” Katie gasped as Norman’s cock slipped from her mouth. He quickly grabbed her face and directed his cock back into her wet mouth. Dorman pressed his thumb deeper into her ass with his cock stuffed deep in her when the wave of her orgasm took control, “Ooohhhhh! Oohhhhhhhh!” escaped her lips as she reached up and frantically stroked Norman’s cock pushing herself back towards the old man. “I’m cumming!” she uncontrollably whispered, “I’m cumming!” repeating over and over growing louder with each syllable.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.