Hot Wife Katie
Chapter 21: Katie's Accident

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

True Sex Story: Chapter 21: Katie's Accident - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Katherine Jackson thumbed through her notes while sitting on the couch. She needed to be ready for her interview at the Bank of the West for a management position tomorrow morning. It was an opportunity that was hers for the taking and she wanted to be prepared for any question the Board of Directors could ask her.

It had been four weeks since her night in Wichita and she desperately tried to forget what she had done. She had never been so ashamed in her entire life but at the same time she was haunted at the thought of stiff cocks poking through holes which caused her mouth to salivate. She wished it was just a dream but from her body’s reaction she knew that it wasn’t. She had fucked her husband nightly when he came home from Chicago. He had commented that she had become a nymphomaniac after she begged him to get hard again after he had came in her wanton mouth. He had said it as a compliment but Katie had to wonder if what he said was true. She couldn’t get enough and needed more than he could give. She desperately fought her feelings inside of her to masturbate incessantly. She shook her head to clear her mind as she went back to her notes.

Their children were at school and the house was quiet. Fred was on a weeklong business trip in New York. Katie couldn’t have been more proud of his success but yet was jealous of his elaborate trips he was taking. However her pride caused her to be depressed about being unfaithful. She had constantly questioned herself that if she was so proud of him that she shouldn’t have let so many men use her mouth the way she did in Wichita. She wouldn’t have submitted to Joel’s blackmail. She surely wouldn’t message total strangers or Skype with them over the internet.

Mrs. Jackson hadn’t much time to focus on employment as she has been busy supporting Mothers Against Drunk Driving and doing promotional spots for her Mrs. Missouri title. She knew Fred was especially proud of her for winning and couldn’t even fathom if she would have an opportunity to take home the Mrs. America crown.

As she continued looking at her notes; her phone buzzed next to her. She picked it up and noticed Sheila had texted and asked her to lunch with friends. It would be a nice break she told herself and a way to relax instead of reading her financial reports over and over again. The beauty queen walked upstairs to change. She selected an Outfit Me brand Cheetah top with long chiffon fabric and a pair of tight white shorts with a black belt. A pair of beige Fashion High Heeled sandals completed her ensemble. Her legs looked long and sexy as her long brown hair flowed past her shoulders.

By 11:30 am she met Sheila and her new circle of friends at the Country Club. Unfortunately one glass of wine turned into more than she should have consumed. The women were enthralled by Katie with her title of Mrs. Missouri. She could tell they were jealous of her fame as they questioned her about her responsibilities and her appearances. Many of them had tried and failed to capture the crown.

As they sipped their wine the talk reverted back to rumors and who was having affairs in the neighborhood. Katie listened intently and could only imagine if anyone knew about her fetish for cum, her indecisions, or the dirty thoughts that entered her mind. By 1:30 in the afternoon her head was dizzy as she stumbled out to her Escalade as the afternoon sun shined brightly.

She breathed deep as a warm feeling rushed over her body which was the unmistakable signal that her body wanted and needed to orgasm. She knew she shouldn’t have drank wine; her conscious always slips away when she has a few too many. She sat in her SUV wondering if she should even consider driving and call a cab or Uber. The thoughts of running home and Skyping somebody on Storiesonline or watching a nasty pornographic movie while running her rubber dildo between her legs consumed her thoughts. The sexy woman knew she had the afternoon alone and could pleasure herself as much as she wanted. She had an urge to watch a gloryhole video and relive what she had done in Wichita. Her body begged her to return to the Circle Cinema and she surely couldn’t go to The Strand and be recognized.

She didn’t want to wait for a ride as she felt the tingling between her legs growing stronger. She quickly started her Cadillac and began to drive home. As she stopped at a traffic light she grabbed her iPhone and logged into Storiesonline. The horny housewife hoped Toby was on as she wanted another Skype session with him. She thought about the way she watched him touch himself. It made her feel naughty as she did the same in front of him. Her SUV swerved in the lane lines as she kept glancing at her phone.

The sexy beauty queen turned down her street towards her house. She was almost home as she looked back down at her phone to see if anyone had messaged her on the sexy story website. She felt the folds of her pussy quivering as she navigated when suddenly her iPhone flew out of her hands as the SUV’s struck the rear of a car stopped in front of her. Luckily Katie was wearing her seat belt as it constricted across her chest.

Dazed and confused she opened the door to her SUV as steam rolled from out from the crunched up hood. Directly in front of her was an old 1970s blue Cadillac that’s trunk was now pushed in towards the backseat. A host of fluids ran down the street underneath her SUV that looked to be green and another was blue. Katie shook her head as her body trembled.

The door of the Cadillac flew open and a loud voice boomed, “What the fuck?!” A short white older man slowly stood up out of the car wearing tattered shorts, a stained white t-shirt, and sandals. He walked with a limp which was probably caused by his large beer belly that hung over his waistline. He walked back towards the sexy wife who still stunned staring at the crashed vehicles. He stood next to her as he smelled of body odor and cigarettes.

He cleared his voice to get her attention. His mouth opened in disbelief as he cleared his voice again as Katie looked over at him with tear stained eyes. The old man gave a cigarette stained grimace, “Nice fucking job neighbor!”

The sexy wife looked over at him. Phil Dorman had lived next door to them since they had moved in years ago. The sexy wife was stunned, “I ... I ... I’m sorry Phil!” Katie softly spoke as she rubbed her forehead, “I guess I wasn’t paying attention.”

“Ya think?!” the old man yelled.

“I’m sorry Phil,” bewildered the sexy wife trembled as her thin hard body slid out of her Escalade and looked at the crumbled front end of her car.

The old man shook his head in disgust, “Get your fucking insurance out.” He limped to his car swearing to himself as he reached up and rubbed the back of his neck. He stopped and took a variety of pictures of their cars and the street. Katie sighed as she quickly turned and about lost her balance. She reached out and steadied herself before leaning in to the SUV to retrieve her car information. She glanced at her insurance card and remembered she hadn’t paid for it in months. Money had been so tight lately. Her stomach tightened.

As the hard bodied mother looked through her information she felt Phil standing behind her as she leaned into the SUV and across the driver’s seat. She glanced back at him as he stared directly at her small ass in her tight shorts. She spun around quickly as her head was dizzy from the alcohol, “I must have the new card in the house,” she slurred as she handed him an expired card from last year.

He took it from her as he then nodded towards the Jackson’s residence, “Well!” he sneered, “Go get the new fucking one! I obviously ain’t going anywhere.”

Katie stumbled as she caught the door to balance herself. He inhaled deeply, “Have you been fucking drinking? Are you drunk? What the fuck!” Phil moved closer to his hot neighbor, “It’s 1:30 in the afternoon!”

Her stomach dropped. It was only 3 glasses of wine. Maybe it was 4? Was it 5? She lost track as she tried to change the subject, “Don’t ... don’t you think we need to move out of the street.” They both turned as a pickup drove by slowly gawking at their accident.

“We ain’t moving shit,” Phil sternly spoke as he dialed his phone and walked away, “I’m calling the cops.”

Mrs. Jackson breathed hard as her mind buzzed. For an instant she felt like running inside her house and locking the door. She stared at Phil as he talked into his phone. Katie felt like she would faint. Would they take away her title? Would it even make the news? What about MADD and all the promotional spots she had done for radio and television. She closed her eyes and knew it would be a disaster.

Katie walked over as he had finished the phone call as he held his phone up away from his body towards the sexy mother and their mangled cars. She tentatively reached out and rested her hand on his flabby shoulder, “Please don’t call the police. It was just a few drinks! I can pay for the damage!”

She squinted her eyes at his phone that he held up, “Are ... Are you recording me?”

“A drunk Mrs. Missouri rams my car? Damn right I am!” Phil laughed, “I bet I can make a few bucks from the news. Did you find your insurance yet?”

Katie shook her head from side to side as she bit her bottom lip.

“Well fuck this,” he scolded her, “The cops can sort this out.” He walked around the cars inspecting the damage. Katie did her best to maintain her balance. The old man’s phone rang as he held it up to his ear and looked up and down the street.

He finally walked back over, “They said it’s going to be a bit so get out of the street. Pull your shitty fucking car out of the road!” he pointed towards her driveway.

Katie climbed into her Escalade but it wouldn’t even crank over. A few neighbors had come outside from their homes as Phil’s crunched up Buick pulled into his driveway. The neighbors quickly pushed the Escalade off to the side of the road as they collected some of the parts and put them in a pile next to it.

The old man limped back across the street, “Let’s wait at my house,” he sternly spoke. Katie’s water eyes nervously looked at Phil as she nodded and followed him towards his house begging and pleading, “Please Phil. We can work this out amongst ourselves. We don’t need to have the police show up.” She couldn’t imagine getting arrested for DWI. The financial burden would destroy her life.

“You’re just saying that to save your ass!” as he walked into the house as he rubbed the back of his neck, “Fuck! My neck is killing me!”

“Phil we can’t afford higher rates, the economy is so bad that I don’t...” Katie quickly spoke as her words were slurred together as she tried to convince her neighbor to not get the police involved.

“You don’t think I know how bad it is? Try living on a social security retirement check! My savings are gone; most of the money Maureen had saved went to pay for her funeral! You don’t know shit about how bad it is! You’re just drunk!” His flabby face turning red as he poured himself a glass of water.

“I said I’m sorry,” Katie’s mind raced about losing the house, her children’s education, the embarrassment of the entire situation, “Please Phil you don’t have to call the police. We can work this out!”

He glanced over at a magazine that was on a stack near his kitchen table and stared over at Katie and back to the magazine, pointing at the tabloid, “You know you look like her!”

Katie looked at the cover and shrugged her shoulders, “I guess,” just glancing at the woman, “Please Phil, it was an accident.”

Phil stared at the magazine cover. There wasn’t much for him to do since Maureen died besides watch television and jack off. He had become addicted to the hit television show “Lost” before it ended and knew his neighbor resembled the actress Evangeline Lilly known as “Kate” but upon having them in the same room the resemblance was eerie. “They call her ‘Freckles’ on the show,” turning towards Katie, “and you have freckles. Hell! You guys could be twins!”

Not wanting to discuss a celebrity, “Phil? Please, I’m begging you. Just let us pay for the damage.”

The Jacksons have been good neighbors but he always thought Fred’s wife had become a huge flirt over the past year with all the men in the neighborhood, excluding him, “Hmmmmm, this is a big deal. Drinking and driving isn’t going to help you with your silly beauty pageant.”

“I know,” pleading for forgiveness.

Phil looked out the window, “They should be here any minute.” Katie nervously stood in the kitchen with her obese neighbor, “Hell you didn’t even invite me to your party for winning the damn thing.”

“I didn’t think you would come,” as she reached out and touched his arm. Phil jumped and stared at her dainty hand resting on his forearm. Katie calmly slurred, “Can’t we work this out. I’ll pay for any damage. We don’t need to involve the police.”

Phil’s blood began to boil. He’s always been an angry man since his wife died, “Did you call your husband yet? I’m surprised he isn’t here.” He reached out and removed a cigarette from the pack, placing it between his lips and lightening it.

“I haven’t called him. He’s out of town on business.” Phil nodded as he remembered that he watched them packing the car with suitcases only to have the sexy mother return a few hours later. He took a long drag off his cigarette. He had always been infatuated with his sexy neighbor ever since they moved in years ago. He would watch her out his window. His bedroom upstairs looked right into their bedroom; he has caught them having sex on more than one occasion.

Phil gave a mischievous grin and said in a happy almost sarcastic tone, “Have you thought of any other ways we can fix this? You know? So I won’t have to file a police report? You getting arrested?”

“No,” Katie’s eyes looked towards her obese neighbor. He looked ridiculous as his large beer belly hung over the waist of his shorts.

“When the cops get here you will have to go get your new insurance card. They will probably need it.” He blew smoke out of his nose as he held her expired card in his hand.

“I...” Katie muttered, “I thought I’d just pay for any damage. I’m sure it would cause a hike in my rates.”

Phil twisted his neck from side to side, “I may need to go to the hospital. My neck really hurts,” as his chubby hand again reached up and rubbed it.

Katie winced. She knew she couldn’t afford to fix his car and definitely couldn’t afford a hospital bill. She had her interview tomorrow at Bank of the West. Being arrested for DWI wasn’t going to help her in the process, “I’m sure we can work it out,” she mumbled not knowing how she could possibly pay for anything.

“Fuck!” Phil again grimaced as he moved his head from side to side. His hand rubbing the back of his neck roughly.

Katie winced, “Are you okay Phil?” The sexy hard bodied mother sighed loudly, “I’m so sorry!” She pulled out a chair from the kitchen table, “Sit down.”

The old man limped over to the chair and plopped down as he moved his neck in circles. Katie quickly moved behind him, “I’m so sorry!” as her jittery hands moved up to Phil’s neck and shoulders and rubbed them gently. “I bet it’s only whiplash or a strained muscle,” as she rubbed his fat neck from behind. The sexy woman rolled her eyes that she would even consider giving him a massage to work the kink out of his neck.

Phil jumped in the chair as he felt the married woman’s hands rubbing his body. It had been years since somebody had touched him like that. Even the prostitutes he paid never bothered to show any affection such as a massage as they seemed to just want to get it over with and move on. He breathed deeply as he inhaled the sexy woman’s perfume. She was as hot as anybody he had ever seen and having her touch him, even it was just to save her own ass, was intoxicating. He felt his cock coming to life in his baggy shorts with each motion of his neighbor’s hands.

Katie carefully messaged his neck, “Does that feel any better?” She moved her fingers around in circles on his flabby shoulders and neck. She felt his body relax.

“Oh hell yes,” Phil calmly spoke, “That feels really really good!”

He gave a slight moan as Katie saw the unmistakable bulge in the front of his shorts. It kept growing larger with every movement of her hands on his shoulders. She quickly pulled her hands away and stumbled back a few steps.

Phil grinned, “Hey! Why did you stop?”

The sexy woman couldn’t answer as when Phil stood up; his shorts formed a large tent in the front of them. He looked down at himself and back towards the hard bodied neighbor, “I have a great idea! If you would like me to help you with your drinking problem; you need to give me something in return.”

The beautiful wife pouted, “I ... I don’t have a drinking problem! It was just a few glasses of wine!” Her mouth suddenly went dry as she saw the look in her obese neighbors eye.

He took a slow drag off of his cigarette while looking at his sexy neighbor up and down not trying to hide what he was doing. His cock tent throbbed underneath his baggy shorts, “How about a trade? I don’t get the cops involved and you take care of me?” as he glanced down at his large bulge in the front of his shorts.” Phil boldly stated, “Is that why you were giving me a message? Trying to get me all excited? Seems like that was invitation!” He smiled widely exposing his cigarette stained teeth.

“Excuse me?” Katie slurred. “You have got to be fucking kidding me!” The room was spinning as placed her hand on a chair next to her to steady her intoxicated body.

“Do I look like I am?” Phil kept his posture as his cigarette dangled between his lips as he thrusted out his groin.

“This was a simple accident! You should be ashamed of yourself!” she slurred as the room spun slowly around her. She reached out and steadied herself with the table.

“And you’re drunk!” Phil’s face glowed as he giggled to himself. “Besides, quit whining! You don’t have to enjoy it!” His belly shook from laughter. “It’s strictly a business transaction: we both want something and we are trying to reach an agreement. You were once a banker so you should know about negotiations.”

“There isn’t a negotiation!” Katie promptly answered him. “You are an asshole! It’s no wonder I didn’t invite you to my party!”

“Thank you,” giggling uncontrollably that resulted in him coughing out phlegm, “I probably wouldn’t have had any fun anyways.”

Katie Jackson was stunned; she didn’t know what to do. She wanted so much to get out of there, but she thought about her husband and her family; she couldn’t afford being arrested and going through the court system. She couldn’t afford insurance or to have Phil discover that she didn’t even have insurance.

“So what is it gonna be?” Phil finally asked her.

“What do you want?” as she rolled her eyes.

“I’ve haven’t had anyone nearly as gorgeous as you; if you know what I mean. Even the ones I paid aren’t as hot as you!” Phil inhaled and blew cigarette smoke towards his sexy neighbor.

Wanting to throw up, Katie immediately answered, “Oh God! I’m not having sex with you!”

“Alright. You cut the bullshit and went straight to the point. I’ve always like that about you,” Phil coughed. His cock subsiding a bit in his shorts.

“Phil this isn’t right and you know it! It was just a simple accident,” Katie sternly spoke as she appealed to his moral character if it existed inside of his obese body. “Can’t you,” as she glanced down at his crotch and waved her hand in the air, “Can’t you just touch yourself or something.”

“Who says I haven’t? Freckles, I’ve jacked off watching you wash your car!” as his belly moved up, “You are testing my patience,” Phil quipped.

“I’m not doing anything! You are disgusting!” Katie replied with a dry tone.

Phil insisted, “Well? Let’s hear your proposition, then. Surely you must have one; you seem to have all the answers.”

Katie stood in front of him motionless not saying a word. She didn’t have any answers and just shrugged her shoulders, “I said I would pay for the damage. I can write you a check in a month or so.”

Phil smirked and shook his head, “A month? How about I make it easy on you. Just a blowjob then?” his eyebrow raised in the corner.

Katie’s mouth hung open. She felt like she was going to vomit, “No!! Not if you were the last man on Earth!”

“I figured you weren’t the blowie type anyways. You’re too high and mighty to do that!” Phil sneered, “But I thought I’d ask.”

Mrs. Jackson grimaced as she didn’t dare say anything at this point. She suddenly wished she never even touched the back of his neck to help her neighbor or went out for drinks with her friends.

“How about just a nice handy? You know how to give a good massage and having your perfect fingers dancing around my cock should be enough to get me off!” the old man negotiated.

“No!” Katie slurred, “Stop it! I’m not doing anything like that!”

“Suit yourself!” Phil grumbled, “You had your chance,” as he looked out the window as an Overland Park police car pulled up along the curb. “I can’t wait to see the headline that the MADD spokeswoman was arrested for DWI and hurt an elderly man,” as he winked his red bloodshot eye towards her.

She stared at the obese man as he looked back in lust at her. Katie thought about her title, the financial strain, the embarrassment of going through the court process. Would she be handcuffed? She closed her eyes and knew Phil would be quick to point out to the officer that she was drunk. She had a vision of being escorted out of his house with her hands behind her back and placed into the police car as the neighborhood watched. The police officer walked up the sidewalk when she blurted out, “Just a handjob?” Her face reddened with embarrassment.

Phil replied “I don’t care what you do as long as I get off!”

“Let’s say I agree,” She whimpered as her predicament sunk into her. “If I do it...” as she heard the footsteps coming up Phil’s front steps.

“Then we won’t need to report anything,” Phil assured her, “and you won’t have to worry about your drinking problem.”

“What about after?” Katie continued. “What about Fred?”

“Are you going to tell him? I don’t think he needs to know do you?” as he turned towards his door as the officer knocked a few times on the door.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.