Hot Wife Katie
Chapter 15: Katie’s Skype Session

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

True Sex Story: Chapter 15: Katie’s Skype Session - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Katherine Jackson walked into her expensive and beautiful home. She laid her purse on the kitchen table as she glanced through the mail and tossed the stack of bills next to her designer bag. It had been a long morning at work as she grew frustrated with the Board of Directors. She had emailed them about issues she felt were unethical business practices and it erupted into a disagreement during a conference call. She was already on bad terms with many members after she was late to a meeting.

It wasn’t just work but also the unfiltered emotions that erupted inside of her. She partially blamed the Halloween party that they hosted a few weeks ago. She had walked downstairs the next morning and discovered Fred was passed out on the living room floor. The night before was a blur but vaguely remembered Fred fucking her while the party was going on downstairs. When she woke up after everyone had gone home; she felt her crotch was a sticky mess and knew immediately her husband had came inside of her. She shook her head and rejoiced that it was near her period and that she wasn’t ovulating. It was always this time of the month that she found herself increasingly horny. However in the past she would bury those feelings deep inside of her but now she feels the need to release them.

Throughout her career she focused solely on her position which was probably why she rose quickly in the hierocracy at the Bank of America. The mixture of a heated libido coupled with the anger she felt towards the Board of Directors wreaked havoc on her tight body. She cancelled her appoints for the afternoon.

At the moment all she could think about was sex and the need to be fucked. Her mouth tingled at the thought of sucking her husband’s cock and being rewarded with spurt after spurt of his delicious cum. Her panties were damp by the time she got home but all she could look forward to was an afternoon and evenings alone as their children were spending the night at their grandparents. Fred was unfortunately in Saint Louis for business and wouldn’t be back for a few days.

Katie’s husband was in demand across the Midwest after in presentation in Chicago. She was proud of his accomplishments but wished at the moment he was home where he could fuck her in every way possible.

The sexy executive’s black high heels clicked loudly on the tiled floor as she poured herself a glass of wine and sat down in their living room. She tried to relax but felt incredible urges surging through her body. After pouring herself another glass of wine she sat down at her laptop. The married woman was horny beyond belief and wanted to tease herself with a seductive story or video before fingering herself to a powerful orgasm.

She watched a few MILF type videos that resembled her but after finding nothing that captured her interest she logged into the website Storiesonline. Her stomach fluttered when she saw Toby was also online. He was an online friend that always got her excited. She had masturbated at work once, at his urging, after messaging him back and forth. She quickly messaged, “Hello?” as she sipped her wine. She crossed her legs and felt the moisture between her thighs.

“Hi!” he replied, “Are you at work?”

“No,” Katie sipped her wine as she typed, “Have you missed me?”

“Yes! It’s been awhile. Are you alone?” pinged on her screen.

“I’m all alone tonight! Lucky me!” Katie typed quickly.

“Really?” Toby’s message quickly came across the screen, “Awesome! I have you all to myself!”

They chit chatted about their lives but mainly about her sex life and when she was last fucked and sucked her husband. The sexy wife sipped her wine as their conversation continued for about a half hour. She told her online lover that she had experimented with anal sex and how she loved it once she had tried. Toby told her in detail how hard it made his cock hearing about her sexual exploits. It excited the sexy wife as well to discuss her sex life with her online friend until a messaged popped on her screen, “Can I ask you for a favor?”

Katie’s fingernails danced across the keyboard, “What kind of favor?” She expected a request of a current photo to be uploaded as her profile picture. The corner of her sexy lips smirked as assumed he would even ask for a naked one. She didn’t know how she would respond at this point with her mind clouded with wine when his message popped up on her screen. She stared at it for a few moments, “Are you interested in Skyping?”

“Skype? NO!” Katie replied as her delicate hands shook. She swallowed hard as she didn’t expect that request.

“Why not?” Toby questioned her.

“I don’t know,” Katie retorted, “I guess it would be weird.”

“Oh okay. I guess you aren’t who you say you are!” Toby quickly had typed. “Are you some dude that gets off on other guys?”

“No!” Katie typed. She thought about closing out the window. It seemed like a very immature response. She told him explicit details about her sex life she felt that it wasn’t like him to act in such a way.

Another message popped up, “Okay. Let me put it like this. If you were having coffee in a cafe and I walked up and asked to sit across from you - would you let me?”

Katie thought for a moment, “Yeah I guess,” she typed.

“Same thing,” appeared on her screen.

“Is that all? Just chatting?” she still wasn’t sure. She had Skyped Fred when their children were younger and he wanted to say goodnight. This was different. She had spoken to Toby about her sex life unlike somebody she would just have a cup of coffee. She told him how she wanted to suck his cock. She couldn’t deny that she was horny. Her crotch felt like a swimming pool after talking with him.

“It would be easier than typing don’t you think?” Toby had typed.

Katie took another sip of her wine, “Yes, I suppose so.”

“Send me an invite - tobyjenkins309@gmail.c0m. I may look a bit different than what you see on my picture,” he quickly added to the message.

Katie inhaled deeply and released her hot breath as she logged into her Skype account. She shook her head and imagined Toby was probably obese. He probably lived in his parent’s basement and didn’t have a job. Against her better judgement, “What the hell,” she mumbled as she sipped her wine.

Before sending the invite she stood up and walked over and looked into the mirror. She spun on her high heels as she looked herself over. Her cream silk button down blouse was tucked neatly in her grey skirt with a black belt. Her make up still perfectly applied and her hair flowed past her shoulders.

She sat back down as her heart beat rapidly in her chest as she pressed enter on her keyboard. Her eyes watered as the screen switched as it waited for Toby to respond.

Suddenly after a few flickers on her laptop a fresh faced boy appeared on her screen.

Katie reached out and quickly spun the computer away from her, “What the hell?”

“I’m sorry,” came across the speakers, “I didn’t think you would talk to me.”

“Who are you?” Katie voiced raised through gritted teeth.

“I’m Toby.” His British accent thickly covering his speech, “Most mature women don’t want to talk with somebody younger.”

“So you lie about it?” Katie turned the computer back towards her, “So has it been you that I’ve been talking with the entire time?” Her mind was enraged that she had messaged a young boy about her sex life.

“It was me,” Toby confessed, “Well ... I didn’t think it was actually you either. Most hot women don’t play on sites like that and don’t post pictures of themselves on chat sites.”

Katie blushed that the young boy called her hot, “My husband did that. How old are you?”

“I’m 17.” his crystal blue eyes and close shaved head looked so young. He didn’t even look like he could shave yet. When he smiled his teeth looked a bit crooked and yellowed but he was cute. She could see him from the chest up as he looked slim and wiry.

“You don’t have to lie,” Katie sipped her wine, “How old are you really?”

“I really am 17. I’m sorry I lied. I appreciate mature woman and most of them aren’t interested in guys my age,” as he paused to drink from a water bottle.

“Do you live with your parents?” the sexy woman’s eye brow raised.

“I live with my dad,” he nodded, “But he isn’t in the flat right now.”

Katie was still unnerved as she stared at the boy that lived across the ocean. She shook her head as she stared at the youthful lad. She couldn’t even fathom that she had sent those messages.

He broke the silence, “Since we are both easing our nerves and are supposedly meeting in a coffee house now, would you stand up and let me see the rest of you? I can only see your beautiful face right now. If we were in a house I would be seeing all of you anyway”

Katie grimaced, “I don’t know. I don’t think I should be doing this.”

“Please Katie,” Toby begged.

She didn’t know if it was his accent but she rolled her eyes as she slid her chair back and slowly stood up. She carefully leaned forward exposing her cleavage to the teenager as she adjusted her camera. She then backed up enough for her to reveal her cream button down blouse covering her breasts. As she backup up further, Toby smiled widely as he saw her tight grey pencil skirt and black high heels. She smiled and didn’t a little twirl, “Good enough?”

“I am speechless and my heart is racing. Is that what you hoped to accomplish? You are incredible!” Toby spoke softly.

“Thank you,” she smirked as sat back down and lifted her wine glass to her lips and sipped. She then emptied the glass into her mouth as her body exploded in warmth. She sat the glass down and poured it full again. The sexy wife’s mind quickly went through a variety of emotions of how immoral it was to be speaking with the young boy. She could be his mother but her body slowly took control as her eye brow raised, “Your turn.”

“Only if you can handle it,” he mockingly spoke. He stood up and backed away from his desk and stepped backwards towards his bed in the corner. He wore a tight white t-shirt with faded blue jeans. He was thin and not overly tall.

“You look like you are in pretty good shape,” Katie admired his youthful body.

“I have to be to play football,” he responded as he suddenly lifted his t-shirt over his head exposing his trim chest, “I think you Yankee’s call it soccer.”

Katie was startled but stared. Her hazel eyes focused on his firm chest and didn’t see a hair on him. He was so young and she felt so naughty and dirty to be staring at his body. His torso was lean and tight. She saw his muscles in his chiseled abdomen as he walked closer to the camera.

Katie took another sip of her wine, “You aren’t saving this video are you?”

“No of course not,” Toby replied.

The sexy wife sighed, “God I love your accent.” She giggled to herself, “I have never done this before Toby. Maybe it’s the wine,” as she raised her glass and toasted him as she sipped from it.

Toby relaxed in his chair as the Mrs. Jackson continued, “I’m curious about something. You are very cute and you’re spending a Friday chatting online with me. I’m confused. Why aren’t you out chasing girls your own age?”

He sheepishly smiled back at her before responding, “I guess girls my age are too immature. I’ve always liked older women.”

Katie’s mouth dropped and Toby quick recanted, “But you aren’t older! You are a wet dream to most boys!”

The sexy mother giggled at his comments but was interrupted, “When was the last time you really had sex?” he asked her.

“Didn’t you already ask that? Aren’t we supposed to be just having coffee?” Katie’s face suddenly felt flushed.

He moved closer to the screen, “I want to hear you say it.” His sexy accent exploded through the speakers.

She thought for a moment, “It’s actually been awhile for us. We’ve been at work. It was a few weeks ago on a Saturday during our Halloween party. He actually did me twice. I think. I was pretty drunk.” She thought again, “Okay my turn. How many women have you done this with? The skype video?”

“Only one other lass and it was a few weeks ago. She was in her twenties and honestly not very attractive. Her internet stopped working after about 10 minutes of talking.” Toby’s eyes focused on the top of her blouse wishing he could see more.

“You’ve said you like to give head; do you? And do you really like facials?” the young boy’s face reddened.

“I said that?” Katie mocked him. The sexy woman for a moment thought about shutting off her computer. It was exciting to be talking to him about her sexy life. She then leaned forward and slowly spoke as she stared into Toby’s eyes, “Yes I do and yes I love them.” She saw his face beam with excitement.

“I think that is so hot!” as he took another drink of his water bottle, “If I was your husband I’d never leave the house!”

“Have you ever done that? Gave a facial to one of your girlfriends?” Katie’s heart beat faster talking to the youngster.

“No,” he shook his head, “I don’t think any of them actually enjoyed giving me a blowjob.”

“They don’t know what they are missing,” Katie continued sipping her wine, “Does this excite you? Talking about sex with me?”

“Absolutely! Your husband has no idea how lucky he is. Does this turn you on?” Toby’s hands had moved to below the camera and she could only imagine what he was doing.

“Yeah it does actually,” she felt her panties were wet in anticipation.

“Why am I the only one not wearing a shirt?” Toby eyes focused on Katie’s blouse and her neckline, “Could you just open the top of your blouse so I can see your breasts and nipples?” he asked with his thick English accent.

Katie reached up and adjusted the top of her blouse as she unbuttoned the top half of her buttons. She bent forward a little so he could see down her top. She glanced down at her chest. Her bra could be seen between her clothing, “Good enough?” She saw Toby’s eyes straining to see more as he shook his head.

“Please just a bit more,” he begged.

“No,” Katie felt her forehead perspire, “This is good enough.”

Toby continued with loads of compliments about how beautiful she was which weakened the sexy wife’s resolve just as much as the 2/3 of a bottle of wine she’d drank.

“So? Are you going to show me more?’ He persisted with a twinkle in his eye.

Katie smiled and shrugged her shoulders. The sexy wife was desperately trying to appear calm and in control but her stomach was in knots and her heart raced so fast that she thought would hyperventilate.

“Please!” he pleaded and pouted as he glanced down, “I’ve got such a hard-on!”

Katie bit her bottom lip, “Really?”

“Do you want to see it?” his thick accent shaking in anticipation.

“No I probably shouldn’t,” she replied as casually as possible. If he knew anything about her he would have realized from the look on her face and her nipples, which had suddenly popped out, she was desperate to see his young cock.

Toby grinned and winked as he pushed his chair back and quickly stood up as he revealed a nice big bulge in his jeans which he lovingly caressed.

“Oh my God,” Katie wanted to shout but again tried to remain as calm as possible as she shook her head approvingly, “Yes you do have one.”

With a grin on his lips he unbuttoned and slowly pulled his pants down to his knees and revealed a lovely thick hard cock outline in his tight underwear. Katie initially shaded her eyes; “Toby!” but her body relented as she moved her hand and was mesmerized as she watched his hand as it rubbed the bulge.

“So you like it then?” He asked as he rubbed his cock as she saw it throb under the tight white cloth. His British accent made Katie’s stomach flutter.

The sexy mother’s eyes were like saucers and her mouth hung open, “Yes,” was all she could think of to say.

“Your turn Katie,” Toby leaned closer to the camera, “Can I see a bit more?”

She sat in front of the computer as her blood froze.

“Come on Katie,” as his eyes focused at the gaping opening in her blouse, “Just a bit more.”

Katie’s fingers turned cold as she stared at the boy on the screen, “Okay just a bit more,” she teased. She looked around the kitchen as though to check that nobody was peering in her windows.

The sexy wife’s freckled face burned crimson red as she stood up in front of the camera and slowly unbuttoned the remaining buttons of her cream blouse. She pulled it open as Toby’s eyes widened. She slipped it off as she dropped it to the floor. Her sexy white lacy bra framed her breasts perfectly as she reached behind her and unlatched it. She paused as she watched the boy’s face as it stared directly at her chest. She pulled in off as her two perfectly shaped breasts were revealed. She dropped the bra on the floor as well as she cupped her tits in her hands, “Do you like them Toby?”

“Do I like? God yes! Your tits are amazing!” he stammered.

She flashed a bright smile displaying her perfect white teeth, “Thank you,” she quietly spoke. “Do you know what you are doing to me?! I wish you could feel my heart racing now Toby,” Katie gasped.

“Oh I wish I could! I would press my face in between those tits!” the young boy spoke quickly.

“Aren’t they to small?” bending her shoulders in trying to give them a deeper cleavage.

“Oh no! They are beautiful. I wish I could sink my teeth into them!” Toby gasped.

Katie looked around the room and rolled her eyes, “I can’t believe I am doing this!”

“I’m glad that you are!” his British accent quivered. “I’m going to be a walking hard-on for the next week!”

“I’m glad I have that effect on you,” as Katie sipped her wine. Again the coy one, she asked, “So what do you want to talk about now?” She felt so liberated sitting topless in front of the young boy.

He thought for a few seconds, “Just answer some more questions for me.”

“What do you want to know now?” she whispered.

“Did you really finger yourself at work when we chatted a while ago?” his eyes narrowing as he stared at the sexy woman.

Katie sat back in her chair as she gingerly held her wine glass in her hand, “Yes”

“Did...” Toby’s hands were moving in his crotch, “Did you cum?”

Katie felt her nipples hardening with each question, “Yes with my fingers.”

“Did you masturbate at your desk?” he continued his questions with his thick British accent.

“Yes, but I went to the ladies room. I couldn’t concentrate as I was worried that somebody might come in. I do have my own office but was worried about my secretary,” the sexy wife spoke as she watched his hands in his lap, “Did you jerk off when I was telling you how I wanted to suck your cock?”

“Oh hell yes I did!” Toby excitedly spoke. He suddenly backed away from the camera as his tight underwear perfectly outlined his cock with a wet spot at the tip of his cock. Katie’s eyes focused on his crotch as he placed his thumbs at the elastic of his underwear, “Do you want to see it all?” He asked as his British accent melted the hot wife into her chair.

Her mouth felt dry as she grabbed her wine glass and sipped it. Her head spun as she nodded slowly unable to control her lust.

Slowly he pulled his underwear down revealing a beautiful hard young cock. She gasped at his member as it popped straight up. It was overly thick but was long. His cock head wasn’t overly huge but pointed like a triangle. A drop of pre cum glistened at the opening. He looked up and saw her in complete shock. Her mouth was wide open and she voiced, “Wow!”

“So do you like it?” Toby asked as he stood motionless in front of the camera. His cock pointed straight up towards the ceiling.

“Yes,” she quietly moaned, “It’s so hard.” The horny wife could see it throb as he slightly turned back and forth in front of the camera.

Katie watched, mesmerized, as his hand wrapped around his beautiful young hard cock. His thumb rubbed the ultra-sensitive head, and his body gave a jolt of pleasure, causing his eyes to flutter closed. His fingers stroked his shaft as he displayed himself to the sexy woman. He rubbed the long shaft up and down with just the pads of his fingers.

“Do you like watching me Katie?” Toby mumbled as his hand remained wrapped around his hard cock.

“Yes,” she said. His pre-cum was now obvious and he used it to lubricate himself. She watched as he moved his foreskin up and down his shaft. Katie was incredibly hot. There was something so exciting seeing the teenager with his cock sticking up as it dripped pre-cum in front of her. Her mouth salivated and wanted to taste it.

“Do you like my cock Katie?” the young boy moaned as he slowly jerked it. It swelled with every stroke as the head bloated with every upstroke.

“Yesssss,” the sexy wife hissed. She loved the way his British accent filled her ears when he would say her name. She pushed a hand down between her legs and up her skirt and felt her soaked white lacy panties. The sexy woman felt the juices that flowed from her pussy the moment she started to skype Toby but now the fabric of her panties were saturated by comparison. As she reached down and felt her wetness, her fingers breezed by her already stiff clitoris; the slight contact forced a moan from her lips as she pulled her hand from between her legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.