Hot Wife Katie
Chapter 14: Katie’s Halloween Party

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

True Sex Story: Chapter 14: Katie’s Halloween Party - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Joechin Lee sat in his room and watched the neighbors from his window as they walked over to the Jackson’s house. He sighed deeply as he really didn’t see anyone his age or who he would want to hang out with. He knew another boring evening with his parents awaited him. Ever since his girlfriend dumped him months ago he has been depressed. It’s wasn’t like he wasn’t interested meeting somebody new or having sex. He had sex with his ex-girlfriend but she refused to experiment sexually. It was only him on top and never oral. As with most 17 year olds his hormones were going crazy. He would constantly jack off in his room multiple times a day while watching pornography.

Besides watching his vast porn collection Joechin loved photography. He was a pro at Photoshop and loved sneaking pictures of his sexy neighbor Katherine Jackson or even girls from his high school and editing them so they appeared naked or in compromising positions. He would then edit his own picture onto the men giving him the illusion that he was with them.

“Let’s go Joechin!” his mother yelled upstairs breaking him from his trance. Joechin immediately thought about telling his parents he was sick and should stay home.

He rolled his eyes as he walked over to the stairs and yelled down at his mother, “Why do I have to go? Why can’t I stay home? It’s going to be boring!” He didn’t mind the Jackson’s. Fred was always nice to him but Mrs. Jackson, although unbelievably hot, seemed to always think she was better than everyone. She was stuck up and wouldn’t make any conversation when he tried to speak to her.

“You can play your games or read your comics later Joechin!” his mother yelled back at him.

Joechin enjoyed his comic collection and his multiple video game systems and would rather do anything than go to the stupid Halloween party. He stormed back into his room and slammed the door. His parents were always so strict they never allowed him to attend parties that his friends were having so he didn’t understand why he had to go with them to this one. Although he didn’t want to admit he knew he was different than most boys his age. He was really good at school but somewhat socially awkward. In fact he wasn’t really invited to any of the parties with the popular kids. He was actually shocked that his parents allowed him to go on dates with his ex-girlfriend but it probably had something to do with her being his father’s boss’ daughter.

The young man, a junior at North Kansas City High, grabbed his costume from the bed that his mother purchased. He pulled it out of the package; a Spiderman costume? Joechin frowned. When his mother asked what he wanted to be he told her Wolverine, from the movie X-Men. This costume was a Wal-Mart special no doubt. He threw his shirt and pants off as he slipped on the tightly fitting costume. He quickly noticed the pants revealed his underwear lines so he undressed and tossed them in the corner and pulled the costume back on.

He looked into his mirror as he struck a few poses, “Pockets!” Joechin groaned, “Spiderman doesn’t have pockets,” as he looked at the front and back of his costume pants. It wasn’t horrible but it wasn’t anything like the movies or the comics for that matter. He grabbed his Nikon D90 camera from the top of his dresser and opened the door and began to stroll downstairs. Although upset with his parents he felt he would at least be able to take some entertaining pictures of his drunken neighbors.

As he walked into the kitchen he saw his mother dressed like a witch and his father resembled a hobbit. He stared in disbelief on how ridiculous his parents looked, “I’m so embarrassed,” he said under his breath as his mother turned towards him and squealed in delight.

“Ohhh Joechin! It looks perfect!” as she admired her son dressed like the web slinger.

“It’s not even close to what it should look like mom!” he rebutted, “Spiderman doesn’t have pockets!” as he pulled out the pocket.

“It’s fine dear,” his mother reassured him as the family made their way to the door.

The Lee family walked next door to the Jackson residence and all of Joechin’s thoughts of not attending quickly disappeared when Mrs. Jackson opened the door.

His stunning married neighbor wore the perfect Wonder Woman outfit that was so tight it looked as though it was sprayed on her. He quickly noted that it had to be a custom costume and not a cheap store purchased model. Her hair was curled as it hung past her shoulders with a gold tiara. Her makeup was perfectly applied as her lips were accented with a shade of red lipstick. A red top with gold accents covered her torso which fit tightly around her stomach revealing her hard body. The costume was tight as gold stars covered her ass which accented her beautiful long fit legs. The shorts, which were cut high on the thigh, made her legs look perfect with calf high red high heeled boots completing the outfit. A gold rope dangled from her waist as gold metal bracelets clung to her wrists. Joechin stared in disbelief at her perfect costume.

He wasn’t a huge fan of Wonder Woman comics as he always felt they were for sissies. But he had to admit hers was very well done. He moved closer to her and lifted up his mask, “Wow! Mrs. Jackson that’s a great costume! I didn’t know you were a fan of the superheroes! Did you model your costume after DC comics or the old television series?”

Katie Jackson giggled at Joechin’s questions. She moved closer, obviously already been drinking, as she rested her hand on his shoulder, “I don’t read comics sweetie! I just thought it would be a fun costume!” as she turned to walk back into the party.

Joechin sensing a perfect moment pulled his camera up, “How about a picture for the Bugle?” trying to act like Spiderman’s alter ego Peter Parker. Katie giggled and struck a pose for Joechin as he quickly snapped the pictures. His exotic neighbor bent over at the waist leaning towards the camera with her lips puckered. The horny teen quickly snapped pictures quickly already planning on using Photoshop to have her kissing his cock.

Suddenly another Spiderman costume appeared next to her. The couple they began to pose together as Katie stuck her tongue out acting silly. Joechin, fumbled over himself, as he quickly took a few shots of her knowing it will be perfect for a picture later.

Joechin was taken back that somebody would wear the same dorky outfit as him. The masked man removed his mask as Joechin saw it was Katie’s husband Fred.

Pulling up his own mask, “Nice costume Mr. Jackson,” suddenly feeling much better about his mothers’ choice as if Fred would chose to wear it; then it must not be so bad.

“Hey Joechin! We’re twins,” obviously intoxicated putting his arm around him.

Fred and Katie walked off as Joechin continued to snap pictures of Katie’s perfect ass in her tight costume. He was already excited to run home and download the pictures onto his computer.

Joechin walked around the house snapping pictures of the Jackson’s guests, many of which had some extravagant costumes, but none as sexy as Katie’s. Joechin noted they sure knew how to throw a party. Neighbors were also dressed up and were drinking gallons of alcohol and were quickly getting drunk and loud.

The high school boy walked over to their obese neighbor Phil Dorman, who sat at the kitchen table in front of a bowl of chips and salsa as he guzzled his beer, “Hi Mr. Dorman!” Joechin greeted him. Phil looked over at Joechin and rolled his eyes and nodded his head and returned to his beer. He was never one for making conversations but he did pay him well when he’d mow his lawn during the summers.

Joechin paused to watch some adults trying to play Rock Band in the living room as he watched Mrs. Jackson sway her hips while singing to Brass in Pocket by the Pretenders. The sexy milf was having difficulty standing as she kept losing her balance and had to reach out and catch herself on a nearby chair. Drunk or not she was the sexiest woman he had ever seen. Her body was so tight and perfect. Her costume exaggerated her curves and caused his young cock to jump in his tight costume.

Joechin felt his cock getting hard and he couldn’t wait to get home and stroke off to the thought of his unbelievable sexy neighbor. He felt his erection growing while watching Katie and quickly turned into the corner and lowered his hands down in front of his crotch knowing it will be very obvious if his excitement continued as his costume pants were very tight and without underwear it would be embarrassing.

He turned his head to watch his sexy neighbor as he hoped nobody would notice what he was doing as he placed his camera in front of his crotch trying to cover his obvious excitement. Joechin couldn’t believe how luscious her ass looked in her costume. It was a nerd’s wet dream. Her red lipstick was perfectly applied as he couldn’t help but stare. After the song finished Joechin felt his cock was rock hard as he watched Katie bending over to offer drinks and appetizers to guests. The young man quickly tried thinking of college entrance exams in an attempt to get his dick to subside. He sat down in the corner of the room to concentrate as he thought maybe wearing a tight costume wasn’t a good idea. It still didn’t stop him from raising his camera and snapping pictures of his sexy married neighbor.

Eventually the young man was able to make himself appear normal and then challenged everyone in the room to beat his score at Rock Band. None of the other guests came close and after a few hours he walked around the Jackson’s house snapping pictures of all the drunken neighbors. Many of the guests were coming up and offering Joechin a drink of alcohol. He knew better than to try and sneak beer or anything in front of his parents as he continued to drink sodas. As the night progressed and the adults were drinking heavily; he began looking for a restroom only to find a long line.

The high schooler stood in line to use the restroom when Fred came up next to him, “Have you seen Katie?”

Joechin glanced around the room. He had been following her all night with his camera but had lost track while he was playing the video game with the other guests, “Not for a while Mr. Jackson.”

“When you do; tell her Mark and I went to get more beer,” he explained as he stumbled towards the front door.

“Sure,” as Joechin watched Fred and another guest walk out of the house.

The young man felt like he could possibly pee at any second as he started bouncing up and down in line. He thought about just running home as he walked out of line as a few people were still in front of him. He couldn’t believe the Jackson’s didn’t have another bathroom as he spied the stairs leading to the second floor.

Joechin slowly walked upstairs past the sign posted to keep guests from going upstairs. He quickly spied an open bathroom, obviously for the Jackson’s children judging by the painting and pictures on the wall. He silently shut the door not wanting to get in trouble for walking past the sign and quickly urinated.

Feeling relieved he walked out and admired pictures that hung in the hallway of the Jackson’s beautiful home. He again felt a surge in his pants as he stared at the pictures of his sexy neighbor. Even fully clothed she was a sight to behold. He hoped someday he would marry somebody that resembled the sexy mother. He crept down the hallway towards a closed door which obviously led to the master bedroom.

The young boy was positive he heard cries of passion coming from her bedroom window while he was outside last week. He just wanted a peek to see where his sexy neighbor slept. He quietly opened it and stepped inside; part of the bedroom was illuminated by the light from the master bathroom. Joechin heard a moan in the darkness and lying on her back, motionless on the king sized bed was Mrs. Jackson. The young teen quickly announced, “Sorry!” and turned to walk out. He glanced back at the beautiful woman when she didn’t make a sound that acknowledged him. Joechin turned and slowly walked back in and moved closer. He saw her eyes were closed and could see the rising and falling of her chest. Even while she slept she couldn’t have been sexier Joechin thought.

“Mrs. Jackson,” Joechin announced as he crept over to her side and he gazed down at her beauty. Joechin looked down at the camera in his hand and back towards the passed out superhero. He was torn between what he should do and shouldn’t do but his emotions got the best of him as he quickly pulled up his camera and took a few pictures of the sleeping superhero. He focused in on her beautiful sexy freckled face. It was so perfect, her lips glowed a bright shade of red as he focused on her face and her hard body.

“Mrs. Jackson?” he repeated louder but Katie did not stir as she was passed out from the amount of alcohol she had consumed.

The nervous boy stared down at his sleeping neighbor. She looked unbelievably perfect. Dressed in her Wonder Woman costume the top of her right breast was exposed as her top had fallen down right above her nipple. He quickly pulled up his camera trying to get the angle to have the breast exposed. Joechin gave one more suspicious scan of the room then knelt down beside the bed. “Mrs. Jackson?” he said into her ear. Still his stunning neighbor didn’t awaken. He looked down and lying next to where he kneeled was a black lacy thong that was partially under the bed. He picked up the garment as he lifted his mask above his face. He lifted the thong to his nose smelling the tangy scent of Mrs. Jackson. It was unlike anything he had ever smelled. His young prick swelled with every breath. Joechin’s mouth watered as his cock surged at the scent of the sexy woman.

Suddenly, the boy stopped inhaling and licked his lips, as he stared thoughtfully at the motionless body of Mrs. Jackson. He glanced around the room, and walked quietly over to the bedroom door. He slowly and silently closed it as it muffled the loud music that boomed throughout the house. He crept back over to the bed and kneeled down again next to the lovely wife.

“Mrs. Jackson?” he said, a little softer this time.

Joechin tentatively reached out and placed his hand on her stomach as he felt her firm abs over her bright red and blue costume. His hand moved in circles across her stomach as he felt her body underneath her costume.

He watched her freckled face for any response as she pressed her lips together and softly moaned. Joechin stared at her little mouth with pursed lips that seemed eager to suck a dick. He often wondered about his sexy neighbor’s sexual appetite. Did she enjoy sucking cock? Is it something that she did at all? Judging by the way she treated the people around her; he didn’t think so. She seemed to be more professional and more worried about her work but that didn’t explain the cries of passion erupting from her window that he had heard more than once.

His cock raged in the tight confines of his pants as he pulled off his gloves and dropped them to the floor. Joechin’s circles grew bigger so that his hand slipped over the top and grazed the top of her right breast. The next time around his hand stopped as it reached the roundness of her breast. He squeezed and slowly pawed at her tit. It was perfectly round and firm. The young boy gasped underneath his mask. His cock hammered in his pants as he moved his hand down to his crotch. He rubbed it gently over his costume as he pawed at her tit and basked in the firmness of it in his palm and fingers.

“Katie?” he said, his voice a loud whisper yet she did not stir. The boy silently sat on the bed and leaned over Katie, keeping his hand fixed to the perfect mound of flesh. She hadn’t moved and Joechin was at last confident that he was free to explore his lovely married neighbor. He took a breast in each hand and squeezed them firmly over her costume.

“Ohhhhhhh wow!” groaned the teenager, his hands opened and closed over the deliciously firm mounds, kneading the resilient flesh. He tightly gripped the perfect orbs. They were more firm than he imagined they would be. His ex-girlfriend only had small nubs and weren’t as developed as Mrs. Jackson’s. Joechin’s cock had grown to unprecedented hardness as he continued to manipulate his neighbor’s hard body.

Joechin released her perfect b-cups as his hands rubbed Katie’s thigh’s noting how perfect and smooth her skin was. Gently the teenager ran his hands across the lovely wife’s starry blue shorts feeling how tight her skin felt underneath them. He continued to move his hands down her legs until they met her calf high red boots.

The young teen was breathing heavily as he ran his hands back up her body, pausing to reach around underneath her as he squeezed one cheek of her ass. It was so tight and small; it was perfect. Joechin released her ass and ran his hands back across her stomach. With his free hand Joechin rubbed his cock over his costume while he continued to stare at Mrs. Jackson. He released his prick as both hands returned to her passed out body.

Joechin ran them back up to her breasts as he again groped them. He carefully curled his fingers around the edge of Katie’s costume. He paused as his body shook but then against his moral judgement he slowly pulled the top down until he exposed Katie’s bare breasts to his hungry eyes. Joechin stared in delight at the wife’s perfect rounded breasts. His hands once again closed over her now bare breasts. He stopped momentarily as he grabbed his camera and zoomed in on her tits; capturing the moment. He reached out with one hand and rubbed them playfully as he continued snapping pictures. Her body suddenly jerked on the bed as Joechin froze. He slowly stood up not to make a sound and backed away from the bed.

He headed for the lighted master bathroom. He stood there breathing heavily. His cock grew hard at the sight of his neighbor’s bare tit. He was mesmerized how perfect it was. The sexy mound of flesh with her dark nipples extending away from her tight body made him desire her even more.

He thought back to the other erotic sights he had seen of Mrs. Jackson throughout the past few months. She dressed sexier than ever and worked out in the neighborhood by jogging in tight booty shorts and a sports bra. Her body was so perfect. There was a time as watched her as she made some iced tea for mother, noting how nice and rounded her breasts were as they bounced slightly with each of her steps.

Katie lay motionless on the bed and never woke up after she stirred. Joechin walked back out into the bedroom, “Mrs. Jackson?” he called out again. He quietly told himself he should check on her to see if she was okay, “Katie?” he called her name softly but she remained motionless in the same position. Joechin knelt next to her bed, “Mrs. Jackson? Are you okay?” as he reached out and shook her shoulder. He watched as her chest rose and fell with each breath.

Joechin reached out and felt up the wife’s passed out body as his fingers pinched and twisted at her nipples. The longer he played with her nipples; the harder they became until they were both engorged. His ex-girlfriend barely had nipples but Mrs. Jackson’s now extended about 3/4 of inch at the tips. He lifted his mask off his face.

The teen slowly climbed onto the bed and leaned over the beautiful woman, his hard cock jutting against her hip as he plunged his face into her small cleavage. Joechin made a snort of lustful grunting noise as he rubbed his face on her breasts, savoring the softness of her flawless skin.

He turned his head to the side and captured a nipple between his lips, sucking it hungrily and at the same time he started to grind his bulging cock against her slender hip. The kid’s feast continued as he turned to her other nipple, his tongue coming out and lapped against the hardening bud, sucking it forcefully between his lips. He gave the nipple a quick bite and then straightened up, adjusting his position so that he sat over her, carefully straddling her flat stomach.

Joechin then reached down with both hands and squeezed the wife’s firm breasts. He jiggled them in his hands, watching in delight as they moved between his hands. The teenager felt his hard cock pressing against Katie’s abs as he dared not too much pressure on her.

The boy leaned closer to her freckled face as he inhaled deeply. She smelled as good as she looked as he moved his hand and gently stroked her face with his fingers. He stared down at her perfect breasts that were propped up from her costume bunched underneath them. They were so perfect.

He stared at her as he felt the hardness and heat coming off his cock that was straining to be released. The horny teen stared at her beauty as he rubbed the length of his cock over his clothing with his hand while he stared at Katie’s naked chest. He heard the voices downstairs along with the pounding music on the floor. He had fantasized about this moment as he stared at Katie’s perfect freckled face and red thin lips. Then, he crawled on the bed around to her head, sat down and carefully pushed her hair behind her shoulders not wanting her tiara to fall off.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.