Hot Wife Katie - Cover

Hot Wife Katie

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

Chapter 7: Katie's Erotic Discovery

True Sex Story: Chapter 7: Katie's Erotic Discovery - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Katie raised her arms over her head and grabbed the headboard. Her husband fucked her harder. Her body moved on the bed back and forth while she raised her pelvis to meet her husband's hard cock as he fucked it in and out of her wet cunt.

It was just an hour ago that she was at work and let a young couple know they didn't qualify for a loan and then disciplined another employee from a different branch. A few days ago she had fired another employee for continued policy violations. She was a demanding in the work place but in her bedroom she had become something completely different.

"Ohhhh fuck me!" she moaned. What once seemed wrong now was a regular part of her vocabulary, "Fuck me!" Her laptop sat on her nightstand facing the horny couple as it played her closet blowjob video that they filmed a few weeks ago. She glanced over at it as she watched herself as she sucked her husband's prick. It turned her on seeing herself on her knees sucking his beautiful hard-on. They had watched it over and over until they couldn't stand it and ended up in a heated sex session.

Fred increased his pace as he fucked his cock into his wife. He slammed himself into his wife harder and harder. The sound of bodies smacking into each other filled their bedroom. Their window was open as a cool breeze filled the room. They were sure if anybody was outside could hear them fucking like wild animals.

"Ohhhhh fuck," Katie swore as her body tingled all over. Her body convulsed and shook as her orgasm took over her body. Her body felt on fire. It felt alive. The walls of her pussy fluttered. Her stomach tightened as her orgasms consumed her, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yessss! Ohhhhhhh fuck! Ohhhhhhhhh!"

Fred watched below him as he worked his cock in and out of her moist slit. He humped her as fast as he could. Her body rocked up against him in orgasmic bliss. He couldn't control himself any longer as he pressed his face against hers and moaned, "I'm going to cum baby! I'm going to cum!"

Katie opened her eyes as she looked up at her husband's sweat filled face, "On my face!" She panted as she gritted her teeth, "Do it on my face!" Her body was electrified as she said it. She loved the taste and feel of his hot cream. She couldn't get enough of it.

Fred quickly pulled out as Katie lowered her legs and he quickly moved up and straddled his wife's torso. She reached out and grabbed his wet cock and stroked it briskly, "Ohhhhhhh cummmmmmm for me!" she hissed, "On my face baby! Give it to me!"

His body tensed as he arched his back and thrusted his cock through her clenched fist towards his wife's freckled face, "Arghhhhhhhhhhh!"

The first volley struck her lips, "Ohhhhhhh!" she passionately moaned. She felt completely dirty and naughty taking a load of cum on her face from her husband. It excited her more than she could possibly believe.

Fred grimaced, "Fuck yesssss!" The sexy wife pumped his shaft as volley after volley erupted from the tip. She extended her tongue and flicked it at the tip like a snake wanting more. His cream bounced off her tongue and all over her beautiful face and lips.

She lifted her head forward and took his head into her mouth as she tasted her own orgasmic juices as she sucked harshly on the tip. Her tongue probed the piss slit as a few squirts of thick cum filled her mouth. She swallowed as she basked in the taste of her husband. His hard prick slowly deflated in her mouth until Fred fell off to the side and lay next to her.

"Damn that was incredible," he huffed.

Katie scooped his cream into her mouth, "Mmm-mmm," she moaned in agreement. She licked her fingers clean as she wiped more of his warm semen into her mouth.

She slowly slid out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. She stared at her reflection with lust still on her mind. She felt young and alive. Her sex life was perfect.

She leaned her face closer to the mirror as she inspected the warm sticky facial that her husband had given her. It made her feel so naughty but yet so alive at the same time. She stared at it as it began to cool and dry on her skin. The sexy wife smiled brightly as her stomach turned with excitement.

The hard bodied woman turned on the faucet as she rinsed her face clean. She glanced out at her husband as he lay on the bed with his limp cock that dangled between his thighs. He had a beautiful hard body that she knew other women in the neighborhood craved but he was all hers. Mrs. Jackson was so appreciative that he waited until she was ready to experiment with each other's bodies. He was so sexy that she couldn't believe it had taken them this long to pleasure each other the way they have sexually. She mainly blamed herself but she was more than willing to make it up to him.

She walked back out and crawled into bed next to him. She kissed him passionately as she ran her fingertips across his muscular body. She wished his cock would suddenly spring back to life but she knew that they had all night as their children were at sleepover. In the past it meant a movie and dinner and then off to bed but since everything that had happened; now it meant they would spend the night fucking and sucking each other until they couldn't take it.

Fred reached over to her nightstand and turned off their video that still played on a loop. He lifted the book '50 Shades of Gray'; "Did you finish it? Did you like it?"

"It was," Katie paused for a moment, "Interesting."

"Interesting?" Fred turned his body to face his sexy wife.

"Yeah," she blushed, "It was entertaining. But honestly," she scrunched her nose, "I thought it would have more sex."

She pressed her body into his, "Did you like the bondage?" as his eyebrow raised.

Her head bobbed a bit, "Like I said it was interesting. I'm not sure it's my thing but I know why you wanted me to read it."

Fred smirked, "Why was that?"

"Anal play?" Katie smiled, "You knew that was in there didn't you?"

Fred couldn't help but beam. He had read about how Christian had fingered Ana's ass, "Did you like it?"

"You are never going to do that to me!" Katie blushed.

"But did you like the story?" Fred pried.

"Not enough sex!" She nodded towards the hall, "I'm going to go get a glass of wine? Did you want some?"

"Yeah," he stared at his wife's hard body as she stood up from the bed, "Bring back the bottle." She was so incredibly beautiful he felt like he was the luckiest man on the face of the planet.

He thought for a moment and remembered a website that he had looked at when he surfed pornography and grabbed her laptop from the nightstand. He lifted it to the bed and quickly navigated to it. It had short stories as well as longer ones that were user submitted. Fred was excited at the idea of having his wife surf the porn site with him as he tried to find a story they both would enjoy. He vaguely remembered a blowjob story that he thought she would appreciate.

Fred grinned as he quickly made a profile for them to use. He smirked as his body twitched in bed as he used his wife's Facebook picture as her user picture and named the profile "Hot Wife Katie."

She walked back into the bedroom with two glasses and a bottle of chilled white wine her hips swaying from side to side. She stood naked at the side of the bed and poured her husband a glass as she glanced down at the computer, "What are you looking at?"

"It's a website that has sex stories. You'll like it if you just wanted sex in your stories," Fred smirked.

"What is it?" Katie asked as she squinted at the screen. She was puzzled as she never expected that this type of website existed.

"It's an erotic story website with short sex stories," he explained.

Katie's jaw dropped as she saw her picture in the corner with her screen name, "What the hell? Did you do that?"

Fred shook his head as he sipped from his glass.

The hard bodied wife sat down in bed as she tried to pull the laptop from her husband, "Take it down! Delete it! Damn it Fred that's not funny!"

"It's fine!" he calmly stated as he looked over at his wife's naked body as she slid closer to him.

"Fred! Take it off!" as she tried to pull the computer away from her husband.

"It's not a big deal," as he clicked the blowjob story, "Just read this with me."

Katie rolled her eyes as she melted into the bed next to her husband. She was still unnerved at what he had done but finally huffed, "Fine! But you better not get me in trouble!"

The happy couple both sipped their wine as they read a story titled, "Sarah's First Facial." It was a short story and they quickly were finished, "They are short," she glanced down at his cock, "Did that turn you on?"

Fred peered down at his spent cock, "Yeah but it takes a bit longer to recover than what you see on video!"

Katie giggled as she continued to sip her wine, "That's not what I meant! I just was curious if you liked reading these."

"Yeah. Did it turn you on?" Fred asked.

Katie nodded, "Yeah it was hot! It definitely had more sex than 50 Shades," as Fred clicked on another story about a cheating housewife titled, "A wife alone."

As they were reading the story; messages began appearing along the right side of the screen asking to chat or instant messages telling Katie how beautiful she was and asking if that was really her picture.

Katie read all the messages as she glanced over at her husband, "See! You asshole! Change the picture!"

Fred nudged his wife, "You are beautiful! You should talk with them!"

"No!" They both laughed as they sipped on the wine as they continued reading story after story as their laptop sounded like a slot machine that pinged every time they got a message.

"Forums?" Katie asked out loud as they explored the website and specifically navigated to a topic titled, "Ask the gals." Katie avoided the 'Hey sexy' comments along the side of her screen and closed them by clicking an 'x' in the corner.

Fred reached out and pointed towards the topic as she scrolled down, "What are your fantasies?"

"What?" Katie stared at the thread, "I don't have any."

"Come on?" he probed, "Let's see what everyone else says"

She bit her bottom lip and squinted her eyes, "Okay but I'm not writing anything on here! Besides I don't have fantasies!" The sexy wife giggled as she navigated around the site, "Only perverts like you have fantasies!"

Katie refilled her glass as her eyes darted across the screen. She looked over at her husband's cock that hung down between her legs. She couldn't wait until he was hard again. The combination of wine and erotic stories was causing a vibration inside of her pussy.

She clicked on the specific 'Fantasy' thread as they read through the responses mostly involving young men or group sex.

"You must have something in mind?" Fred quizzed his wife, "Do you wish you had sex with one of your old boyfriends?"

"No! Of course not!" Katie's eyes darted to the corner as another chat box opened telling her how beautiful she was.

"Come on! You must have fantasized about something in your life!" he pressured his wife, "You wish my cock was bigger?"

She laughed to herself as she glanced over at her husband, "Sweetie I can't even handle your cock so how could I want something bigger?"

"Have you fantasized about Phil?" Fred grinned as he knew their obese neighbor wasn't something that his wife had any interest in.

"You are demented!" the wife retorted as she sipped her wine.

"Come on!" Fred pressured his wife. He knew there must have been something hidden in her mind that she was curious about, "I've told you about my fantasies!"

Katie's fingers stopped typing as she thought for a moment, "Do you really want to know?"

Fred propped himself up in bed as he poured another glass, "Oh my God yes! Absolutely!"

"You will think I'm a freak!" as Katie's bottom lip shook and her body felt flushed. She took another drink of wine. And then another, "I want to watch you touch yourself!" she finally blurted out.

"What?!" Fred gasped.

She sighed as her face reddened, "Don't judge me!" She winked at her husband, "I want to see you touch yourself," Katie bluntly stated. "I'm curious as to what you did when I wasn't around. Before we did all this! I want to watch." The sexy wife wondered if she could make her husband lose control just by watching her as she allowed a mischievous grin to show on her face. "I want you to show me what you've done for the past few years. You watched me in the bedroom and in the car! Why can't I watch you?"

"Seriously?" Fred asked.

Katie nodded, "You wanted to know my fantasy."

"Was that in 50 shades?" Fred sat his glass down on his nightstand after he downed the wine in one gulp.

The sexy wife's face blushed, "It was mentioned but that's not the reason I thought of it. Ever since I found your videos it has intrigued me."

"Okay I'll do it," his face moved closer to his wife's perfect freckled features as he kissed her lips gently.

Katie moved her body to watch Fred as users on Storiesonline continued to send her messages asking to chat.

"Answer them," he nodded at the screen.

Katie giggled, "Stop it! I'm not talking to some stranger!"

"I'll jack off if you answer," Fred encouraged her as he kissed her shoulder as he reached down and grabbed his limp cock. He felt the blood flow into his prick as his heart raced at the thought of his wife chatting with a stranger.

"Is this another fantasy of yours?" Katie's eyes stared into her husband's.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.