Hot Wife Katie - Cover

Hot Wife Katie

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

Chapter 5: Katie's New Car

True Sex Story: Chapter 5: Katie's New Car - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Katherine Jackson had pestered her husband for a new car, preferably a new SUV for several months, even before she had developed an appetite for his cock. The Chevy Tahoe that she had driven for the last 6 years seemed so old when compared to what her friends were driving.

The sexy wife had taken the day off from work and had searched the internet for the perfect vehicle that would fit her lifestyle but yet was practical for driving their children to and from their activities. Finally she found what she wanted and texted her husband and told him she would pick him up over the lunch hour to go look at what she had found.

He reluctantly agreed. Fred knew they didn't need a new vehicle as both of their current cars worked perfectly. He was always taking care of the maintenance record and knew Katie was just trying to keep up with her friends in the neighborhood.

The sexy wife knew she needed to convince her husband as he was very practical in their major purchases. She curled her hair and applied her make-up perfectly. Even while getting ready she felt butterflies exploding in her stomach. She felt sexy and desired unlike any time she had felt in their marriage. She usually dressed very conservative but today she slipped on a white short pleated skirt showing more of her sexy toned legs with a pair of white lacy bikini panties. She selected a silky aqua button down blouse with a matching white lacy bra. A pair of white high heels with a small silver buckle along the ankle completed her outfit. As she stared at herself in the mirror she smirked as she knew her husband would listen to her about purchasing the extravagant new SUV.

She drove over to Fred's work and texted, "I'm here," and waited patiently out front of his office as she positioned herself in the driver's seat so she would look perfect. She pulled her hair over one shoulder and gaped open her legs slightly towards the passenger door.

Her husband walked out with his suit coat draped over his shoulder and when he opened the passenger door; he froze for a moment. He shook his head as she stared at his sexy wife. She looked unbelievably beautiful, "Wow! You look gorgeous!" as a smile came across his face.

Katie shrugged, "Thank you!" she squirmed in the seat as she leaned over and kissed her husband as climbed into the passenger seat.

Fred licked his lips as he tasted her fresh lipstick. His cock quickly throbbed as he looked at her thin painted lips. He loved that his wife had quickly become obsessed with oral sex. She loved taking his cock into her wet mouth as much as he loved giving it to her. His eyes shifted to his wife's bare legs. She never wore revealing outfits like this out in public or even hardly at home for that matter. It suddenly dawned on him as he sighed, "Where are we going?"

"I found the perfect SUV for us!" she beamed as her smiled brightened the interior of their car. Her sunglasses covered her beautiful hazel eyes as she glanced over at her husband.

Fred smirked, "I figured... ," as she pulled out of the parking lot. He looked over at his wife as he grabbed her knee, "You look stunning!"

"Oh! This old thing?" as the corner of her perfect painted lips rose. She had went shopping earlier in the week and found herself purchasing more revealing clothes.

Fred's cock throbbed in his pants as he stared at her painted lips, "Where are we going?"

Katie bit her bottom lip and cringed, "Hendrick Cadillac."

"Seriously?" Fred balked, "Cadillac?"

"It's an Escalade!" Katie's eyelashes batted at Fred. He shook his head in disbelief as she reached out and grabbed his hand that rested on her knee, "Don't be like that! Let's just go look at it! Okay?"

They pulled into the Hendrick Cadillac off of Interstate 435 and after driving the lot a few times Katie stopped next to a crystal white Escalade, "It's beautiful!" Katie giddily stated as she hoped out of her Tahoe. She peered inside at the brown leather interior as Fred walked over to the sticker sheet.

He laughed out loud to himself, "Katie! This costs more than my first house!"

Katie's shoulders slumped downwards, "But ... but..." she was at a loss for words. Fred was an incredible manager of their money and was wise in investments. He bought his first house right out of college and doubled his money in a few years.

"You know we lose money the moment you drive off this off the lot right?" Fred cautioned his wife, "And something like this is the worst investment of your money."

"Actually the Escalade's hold their value the first year," a voice from behind them announced. Fred and Katie turned to meet a young man dressed in a Hendrick polo with slacks. He was thin and about the same height as Mrs. Jackson. He had blonde hair with a slight goatee and couldn't have been older than 23 or so. They both shook his hand as Fred quickly noted that his eyes never left Katie's hard body that was barely concealed in her choice of clothing that afternoon, "I'm Chuck." He boasted, "This is the best SUV on the market."

"I'm sure it is for that amount of money," quipped Fred, "$92,000?"

As they walked around the vehicle the young man was behind the couple but never took his eyes off of Mrs. Jackson. He opened the rear door as the sexy wife bent over and looked inside.

"The seats fold down so," as Chuck gasped as Katie's short skirt rose higher up her legs. He blushed slightly as he turned towards Fred, "You can use it to move supplies or groceries."

"Can we take it for a test drive?" Katie spun on her heels towards the young salesman giddy with excitement.

"Katie!" Fred balked, "Don't you think we should talk about this."

Chuck interrupted, "Yes no problem. I'll just need a license from one of you." He turned to look at Mr. Jackson as Katie was practically begging and he reluctantly reached into his wallet and handed it over. He had no intention of purchasing the Escalade but thought he would amuse his wife for the time being.

As Chuck walked away, "We are not buying this," Fred whispered to his wife.

Katie pouted for a moment, "Don't say that."

Chuck returned with the key and handed it towards Fred but he nodded towards Katie, "She is the one who wants it so give it to her." The young salesman grinned as Fred realized how what he said could have been taken and suddenly found himself aroused as he watched the young man around his sexy wife. He turned and smiled as he handed the key to Mrs. Jackson.

Chuck walked over and opened the driver's door for Katie. She stepped onto the running board, showing a glimpse more of her leg and between her sexy thighs. As she turned and sat on the seat it caused her short skirt to ride up. She swung her left leg towards the front of the car allowing her legs to separate enough that the young salesman caught a glimpse of her lacy panties.

Fred stood towards the back as he read the sticker sheet but watched the salesman out of the corner of his eye. His face was blushed red as he turned towards her husband. "You ... You're," he paused to swallow, "You're all set! Enjoy the ride!"

He nodded as he knew from his reaction the young man caught a glimpse of his wife's thighs and panties. Fred walked around and climbed into the passenger seat as he stared at his hard bodied sexy wife. He shook his head that she probably was oblivious that the young man was undressing her in his mind.

Katie pulled out of the lot and back onto the Interstate. She merged into traffic as she moved the seat forward a bit, "This is so nice!" She was excited driving the brand new SUV and couldn't hide it.

"I bet you could get the price down a few grand if you unbuttoned your blouse for Chuck," Fred mumbled as he looked around the interior of the high dollar SUV.

"Fred Jackson!" Katie was shocked, "I can't believe you said that!"

"You didn't see him undressing you with his eyes?" Fred asked as his cock throbbed in his slacks. "He's probably jacking off in their breakroom fantasizing about you right now!"

Katie's mouth hung open. She thought back and he was fumbling all over himself as she scrunched her nose up in disgust.

"I bet Steve hopped in his motorhome and stroked one off a few weeks ago after grabbing your ass!" Fred blurted out.

Katie slapped his thigh, "You're sick! Sometimes people are just nice and they all don't think like you do! He is just trying to make a sale!"

Fred couldn't help but laugh at his wife's naivety, "No that's not true!" He turned in his seat and stared at the sexy hard bodied wife, "When you're as hot as you look, it's all men think about! Did you dress up for me or for the sales guy?"

Mrs. Jackson scoffed at her husband's statement as he looked at the dash and checked out the bells and whistles as she drove the new SUV down Instate 435.

Fred was distracted by his scantily clad wife as he reached out held her bare knee in his hand. Her legs were inviting as he slowly slid his hand up her thigh.

Katie jumped in her seat, "Fred! Stop it!" She giggled as she slapped his hand away but his hand returned and pulled on her skirt as he rubbed her inner thigh.

"Fred!?!" Katie gasped as she drove through traffic, "You're going to make me wreck!"

His hand rested high on her inner thigh, "What? You can do this to me? But I can't return the favor?" Her flesh felt smooth and sexy as his fingertips dug into her beautiful skin.

"Fred Jackson!" she reached down to move his hand but it wouldn't budge, "I was drunk!"

"It will be okay!" as he rubbed his hand between her legs, "You're a good driver!" He slowly moved his hand up until his fingers pressed against her lacy panties, "You can't dress like this and not expect some sort of attention."

Katie's skirt soon was hiked up exposing her panties and her husband's hands were tantalizingly close to her moist pussy. The sight of her exposed thighs contrasted with the white fabric of her panties aroused him further. His fingers worked their way towards her crotch. Her aroma made him lick his lips. He swore that the insides of the top of her thighs glistened with her wetness.

She squirmed in the driver's seat as she nervously glanced over at her husband as she drove in traffic. She swallowed hard. She was horny all morning and having her husband's hands groping her turned her on even more. She parted her legs as an invite to allow him to continue his exploration.

His hand traveled further up her soft inner thigh to her cunt, applying gentle pressure, as he traced his finger up the center of her lips over the top of her wet panties. Katie rocked her hips on the leather seat and whimpered, "You drive me crazy!"

The sexy wife's mouth hung open as she felt her husband's fingers against her panties. Her stomach was in knots as she tried to concentrate on driving. Subconsciously she separated her legs more as her husband's fingers slid between up and down over the top of her slinky underwear. His fingers rubbed her clit as her breathing increased. She glanced over at him as he stared at her intently as his index finger slowly rubbed against her swollen hole. Finally, she felt his fingers slide up the inside of her thighs that were now drenched with moisture then under her panties to finally reach her wetness producing a heartfelt moan from her lips, "Ohhhhhhhh!" Her eyes watered and her crotch ached. Her fingers shook as she held onto the steering wheel. The sexy woman quickly adjusted the cruise control to match traffic around her.

Encouraged to explore he pushed a finger slowly between her swollen lips. A soft gasp escaped her lips as very, very slowly he inserted the tip of his finger in her. Trembling with the fever of unresolved anticipation her hands kept a hold of the steering wheel as she concentrated on the traffic around her. "We are going to wreck," she mumbled.

Fred's cock throbbed in his slacks as he felt her pussy was soaked. Her panties oozed with her juices, her pouty lips not able to contain her dripping pussy nectar. Katie glanced over at her husband and shivered, "Please stop," she panted. "Please!" she whimpered.

Fred pressed his middle finger down through her slit until his finger dipped in and out of wet fuck hole. He stared at his sexy wife as he watched her chest heave in her blouse and her lips tremble, "It's hard to concentrate isn't it?" He could see her hard nipples poking out obscenely in her blouse.

Katie nodded her head nervously as she relished in her husband's finger fucking.

"Why don't you try the side streets," he nodded towards and exit, "Let's see how it does driving normally and not Interstate. His finger dug deeper into her as she squirmed in her seat as she tried to work the foot pedals as her husband's hand manipulated her pussy.

Katie turned off the exit for NW View High Drive. She drove south and turned onto the drive around Longview Lake. She navigated the roads with her potential new SUV and was looking for a place to park before she crashed. The sexy wife couldn't take it anymore and pulled into an empty parking lot next to the lake. She quickly put it into park and turned to her husband and spread her legs even further apart, "Ohhhhh Fred!" she exclaimed as she held the steering wheel her delicate hands.

"You are so wet," as he stared at her lacy panties between her legs as his fingers moved in and out of her wet fuck hole.

Katie gasped as she felt him pushing him deeper. "So... ," she swallowed as she relished in her husband's finger fucking, "So are you going to buy me this or not?" Her pelvis rocked up to her husband's penetrating finger.

He slowly pulled his hand away as his wife's face dropped, "I don't know." The aroma of his wife's dried juices on his finger penetrated his nose, "You have been awfully good lately," Fred chuckled.

Katie hand moved and rested on his obvious bulge in the front of his slacks. She was so horny and would do anything right now to have her husband, "What if I took care of you right now? Right here in the parking lot? Would that influence your decision?"

Fred's heart fluttered and his cock swelled. He glanced around the empty parking lot, "Are you serious?"

Katie turned to him and unbuckled her belt and reached over and undid Fred's. He searched for her lips and pulled her close and kissed her passionately. Their tongues flickering against each other as he cradled her head in his hands.

The sexy wife responded with intensity in kind as their mouths expressing their unspoken pleas for more. Katie's mouth wandered as she gave him soft warm wet kisses on his face, his chin, and down his neck.

"I wish I was a car salesman," Fred mumbled, "Maybe you could convince me."

Katie paused for only a second as she heard what her husband said. Suddenly her hands moved down his torso and whispered, "Please sir." She smirked as she pulled at his shirt, "My old tightwad husband would never let me get such an expensive SUV." Her tummy fluttered at the way she said it. She had read so many articles about role play in the bedroom in the popular woman's magazine Cosmopolitan. Her hands wound their way down over his belt buckle. Her fingers glided over his erection, continuing down and cupped the crotch of his jeans sending a jolt through his balls while her mouth caressed his neck.

She kissed her way up to his ear, sending a shiver through Fred as she whispered, "That's a big cock you have," she emphasized the word 'cock'. "Maybe if I take care of you; you will take care of me?"

His heart skipped a beat as he listened intently to his wife's words. Fred moved his pelvis in response and turned and kissed her greedily once more, trying to keep his eyes on the parking lot in case somebody pulled in.

Katie smiled into the underside of his jaw, licking catlike as she stroked his cock though his suit pants. Her hand was warm and skillful -- her fingers running along the perimeter of his shaft, outlining and tickling. Deftly she moves up and in a fluid series of quick motions managed to undo his belt and the top button of his slacks. "I want this SUV so badly," she purred, her lips sucking his ear lobe.

Fred groaned, "Ohhhhhhh baby," as he guided her hand back to his dick. He moved her hand up and down pressing hard, "Do you feel how hard you make me," he hissed rising up to meet the pressure, "I could get in so much trouble for doing this to you. Don't tell my boss." He grinned as he felt himself taking on the new role. He never fathomed he could get his wife to do role play much less do role play in a park in broad daylight.

"Yesssssss," she hissed back as her fingers pulled at his zipper, "I promise I won't tell anybody."

Her warm fingertips raked his lower belly, slipping just inside the waistband of his boxers. Down they descended coming into contact with the tip of his head, tracing featherlike circles around its opening. Precum coated her fingers as she ran them down, gliding easily over his helmet to his shaft.

"Oh damn," Fred moaned as her hand wrapped around his cock, sliding silky and hot down his shaft, milking him. "You feel so good," he sighed as she slowly caressed his throbbing dick.

Without a word, she stroked, occasionally squeezing his shaft and drawing her hand toward his head, milking the pre-cum out of his tiny hole. She then ran her fingers through the clear liquid, spreading it lightly over the head of his cock.

She pulled her hand up and out of his unbuttoned slacks and stared at her wet fingertips. She glanced up at her husband and whispered, "I just love the taste of cum." She slowly licked her fingers with her outstretched tongue as Fred's breath was taken away.

Her hand disappeared into his slacks as she lowered her head across the center console and kissed the bulge beneath his briefs. She opened her mouth gently but firmly biting the length of his cock through the stretched cloth. His taut erection had pulled the material away from his body exposing his balls along the side of his briefs and she could not resist licking and sucking at the salty texture.

Fred's body shook as he moaned, "Ohhhh damn!" His arms stiffened at his side and his hands pressed into the leather as he gripped the edge of the seat. He gave an uncontrollable buck upwards into her mouth and pre-cum droplets stained his briefs.

Sensing her husband's urgency, she pulled the briefs down to free his engorged cock. Katie feasted at the sight of her husband's hard-on. Hard, straight, and erect it stood throbbing and pulsing with his racing blood. She took it in her hand and squeezed and pulled on it as she milked the clear pre-cum until it stood in beads at the tip of his beautiful prick. She looked at it with the look of pure lust on her face. Katie couldn't believe that there was a time in her life that she was appalled to be doing something like this. She bent over further and sucked gently at the opening pulling his pre-cum onto her tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.