Hot Wife Katie - Cover

Hot Wife Katie

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

Chapter 3: Katie's Wet Mouth

True Sex Story: Chapter 3: Katie's Wet Mouth - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Katie Jackson couldn't remember what they were talking about while they stood in the kitchen. It seemed unimportant, so trivial, such a waste of time at this point. She vaguely remembered her husband was discussing something about his work as the sexy wife's mind wandered. She knew that either she or Fred would have to pick up their children from daycare within a 1/2 hour. Her eyes hadn't left his crotch since the moment he walked in the door.

She felt her knees as they shook underneath her gray Christie Flare pants. Her breasts ached behind her cream button down blouse. She felt differently but couldn't explain the feeling. She felt sexy. She felt desired and she loved it. She worked out harder than ever before as she wanted to maintain her hard body for her loving husband. It had been about three weeks since she had given her first blowjob and allowed his tongue to touch her inner privates between her thighs. Their sex life hadn't been the same. The loving couple had incredible mind blowing sex every few nights. One thing she enjoyed was going down on her husband. She loved the feeling of his cock in her mouth. It excited her more than she ever thought possible. The taste of his precum and the feeling of him cumming on her face wasn't what she expected. She expected it to be disgusting and she surprised herself to discover she couldn't thinking about it.

Her black heels clicked on the tiled kitchen floor as she poured her husband a drink of whiskey in a tumbler. Her hands shook as she handed him the glass as she stared into his eyes. She had lusted for him since the moment she woke up that morning.

As he took the drink from her dainty fingers she placed her hands on his chest as he rambled on about work and sipped the whiskey that she had poured for him. She adjusted his tie around his neck as she nodded her head in agreement with whatever he was rambling about, "Can I just suck your cock already?"

Fred's stopped speaking as his mouth hung open, "What?" The word 'cock' had never passed his wife lips. Not only was he stunned that she was asking but it was the way she was asking.

"You heard me," as she moved her mouth closer to his and her dainty fingers caressed his chest as she tilted her head to one side, "Can I suck your cock?"

"Wo ... wow," Fred stuttered, "I mean wow!" He speechless for a few moments and he couldn't believe what his wife had asked him.

"You sound like you're stressed. Is that why you are telling me your work problems to make me feel sorry for you? So that you think I'd want to give you a blowjob?" Katie calmly stated.

"What? No!" Fred stammered, "That's not what..."

The corner of her mouth smirked, "It's okay! I want to do it!" Katie thought she had struck him in the stomach as he looked like he was going to turn white and fall on the floor. She stunned herself actually by getting up the nerve to say it. Since everything that had happened in their sex life; they had been so much more affectionate with each other. It was better than anytime during their marriage. Her eyes glanced down at his crotch and then stared back to his eyes, "You know I've thought about it all day!"

Fred glanced into her lust filled eyes, "You've..." as he took another swig of whiskey, "You've thought about it all day?"

"Yes," she whispered as she pressed her body against his as her knees weakened. Her nipples were already erect behind her thin blouse as she pressed them harder against his chest. She wanted to please her husband more than anything in the world at that moment and her tits were hard as rocks inside her blouse. They always got hard when she's became excited.

Mrs. Jackson hadn't stopped thinking about taking his cock into her mouth since they woke up. When he climbed into the shower in the morning Katie thought about joining him and doing it then but the sudden rush of their children into her bedroom told her she had other responsibilities, "Well? Is that alright?"

He slowly nodded his head, "Yeah," he cleared his throat, "Oh yeah." Fred hardly knew what hit him as he hadn't even said a thing or hinted at a blowjob. Having his wife ask to give him a blowjob in the afternoon was something he never fathomed would be happening less than three weeks ago. Sex with his wife and suddenly become what he had always envisioned. He stared at his sexy wife in her tight business pants and cream blouse that was perfectly tucked into the waistline. Her brown hair was pulled up in a neat bun on top of her head and her small glasses made her look more like a librarian.

Katie stood in front of him and kissed him lightly on the lips. He brought his hands up and rubbed her back gently as her hands dropped down to the front of his crotch as she felt his cock growing in anticipation over his black suit pants. He jumped slightly at the aggressiveness of his wife.

The loving couple kissed each other deeply as their tongues danced around each other. Fred noted how wet and hot her mouth felt as his cock swelled in his pants and what was about to happen. His hands were all over her as he felt the tightness of her sexy hard body.

She felt her husband's hands pulling on her blouse from her waist. Katie smiled as she stepped back and slowly undid each button of her thin shirt as she stared into her husband eyes as he watched every button come undone.

Fred always loved his wife's smile. It was one of the first things he remembering noticing about her when he first saw her. Even after years of marriage her bright white teeth and thin lips excited him.

She opened it exposing her tan lacy bra; her nipples poked out of the thin material, her milky white skin could be seen through the lace. She smiled brightly as she pulled it off and tossed it to the floor. She then reached behind her and slowly lowered her lacy bra off her breasts. The horny wife pushed her chest out as her husband stared at her b-cup breasts. Her nipples were hard as thimbles and poked obscenely away from her body.

Fred slowly lifted his glass of whiskey to his lips and sipped it as he stared at his hard bodied wife. She looked unbelievably sexy. She stood in front of him naked from the waist up. Her gray pants clung to her slender hips with a thin black belt. Her high heeled shoes clicked loudly on their tiled floor.

Katie thought for a moment about stripping naked but it would take too much time and she couldn't wait. She locked eyes with her husband as she slowly knelt before him on the tiled floor. She shifted her knees as her hazel lust filled eyes stared into his as her hand rubbed his crotch up and down, "Your cock is hard already." She didn't know why she said that as it was obvious as she felt his hard tool behind his pants.

Fred shuddered at the way she spoke. Cock. His wife had never used such words and it sounded different having his professional executive wife say it. It sounded so sexy to hear it and it turned him on even more.

She raised her hands and undid his belt without breaking eye contact and then moved onto his button and pulled his zipper down. Fred didn't dare move as he stared down at Katie. He swallowed hard as she pulled his pants down and they dropped to his ankles. His boxers sprang out as his cock throbbed behind his underwear. Her eyes diverted towards his cock as she grasped the elastic band of his boxers with her fingertips and pulled them down to thigh level. His cock bobbed in front of her freckled face as she stared at her husband's erection.

She brought her fingertips to the head and touched it lightly. Fred's eyes closed as he breathed deep as he rejoiced in his wife's touch.

She looked up at him as she held his prick in her fingers, "Just relax baby and let me take care of you." She smirked as her thin lip rose in the corner of her mouth. It felt so good to have her husband's prick in her fingers. She felt it pulse as the heat radiated from it.

He looked down at her as his eyes opened, "I..." He sipped his drink as he watched his incredibly sexy wife as she knelt before him, "I liked the way you say cock."

"Cock?" she asked as she held it in her hands. She smiled as she slowly moved her hand around his hardening shaft and seductively spoke as she stared into his eyes, "Cock. I'm going to take care of your cock!" She never talked dirty with him but obviously things had changed in their relationship. He nodded his head as his eyes widened.

His cock-knob looked delicious as she slowly stroked it as the head ballooned in her fist. After tugging on it and looking into her husband's eyes; she couldn't resist it any more. She leaned forward and licked the tip of his prick. The sexy wife brought the tip to her lips and gently kissed it. She kissed it tenderly until she slipped the cock-knob past her lips. She sucked gently as she felt his blood coursing through the veins.

Mrs. Jackson took the head in her mouth, and slowly slid it along her tongue, until it touched the back of her throat. She gagged and quickly pulled it out. The beautiful wife looked down as she held his cock as she composed herself. She looked up and smiled as she pursed her lips and kissed the tip. She moved the head back into her mouth as she bit slightly with her teeth and felt his entire body shiver.

She brought her hands around to his hips as the head of his cock rested between her perfect lips. Her pussy burned with desire. The sexy wife closed her eyes and slowly bobbed her head on his cock as she basked in the feeling of his hard heavy cock in her wet mouth. She loved her husband and counted down the hours at work until she could see him. With perfect sucking and slurping; she worked half his cock back and forth in her mouth.

She moved one hand around his shaft and the other cupped his low hanging ball sack. Her husband's balls were inflated and she knew it had been a few days since they last had sex. She could only imagine how much of his delightful semen he had and was waiting to explode all over her.

Fred's mind was in a whirl. His sexy wife was on her knees; the same one who earlier in the month had never had his cock near her mouth. He watched her tongue as it lapped over his cock-knob. Her perfect pink tongue worked over his hard prick.

She capped his prick with her mouth as her lips slid over his cock-head. Fred found himself in awe as he watched his wife's mouth as she knelt on her knees and devoured his cock.

Katie kept her mouth filled with his cock and feasted on it. She moved one hand back to his hip to steady her as she kept her other one was wrapped around his cock-shaft and used it unison with her mouth. She slowly released the grip around his cock-shaft as she only worked him with her mouth and slowly gripped his ball bag, twisting it and puffing it gently as she sucked her mouth up and down the top half of his prick. Saliva drooled out of her mouth, poured down over his cock-shaft and over his balls and onto her delicate fingers that held his balls.

She fucked him with her mouth, losing herself in her sucking, in the movement of her lips back and forth on his cock-shaft.

Fred continued to watch in amazement as he finished his whiskey and set the tumbler on the counter. He closed his eyes and basked in the feeling of his wife's mouth on his cock. As he opened his eyes and watched her; he realized that she loved it as much as he loved having her do it, maybe even more.

She stared up at him for a moment, and then moved her lips back and forth gently, sliding them back and forth over his reddened cock-knob. Her tongue tip poked at the piss slit and circled around gingerly. Fred reached down and guided her hand and brought them to circle the shaft of the cock. Her fingers closed on the thick prick automatically.

She felt the hard wriggling veins in the shaft of his cock. Her fist squeezed his cock and jacked up and down gently with her mouth.

The pleasure was incredible. She moved her head back and forth, using hard sucking movements on his shaft, as she used her hand as a guide to not gag herself.

He watched as closely as he could. Katie looked up to see him as he watched her sliding his cock in and out of her wet lips. He touched her head with his hands and then brought his fingers down along his groin, till they wrapped around the base of his prick along with hers.

His fingers touched her lips, which were around the thick base of his cock, and forced them open so he could feel the fingers in there with his organ; fingers and cock, being sucked, licked, tickled with her tongue. He felt it all, her lips, her saliva, her face, his balls. His hands ran over her face, down under her chin. He was in ecstasy.

She sucked as hard as she could, as she pulled on his cock, desperately wanting the full length of it into her mouth, and then almost completely out until only the mushroom head stayed locked in her lips, and back in again. He had his right hand wrapped around the base of his organ, so each time she pressed forward her lips touched his fingers. His left hand pulled on her the brown bun of hair on the top of her head. Her glasses tilted towards the tip of her nose.

The pain of his manly grip on her hair, the feel of his huge hard cock violating her mouth, the sound of pleasure pouring from his lips in short gasps, the incredible glow on his face, drove her to a sucking frenzy. She completely understood what it meant to please her husband.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.