My First Encounter - Cover

My First Encounter

Copyright© 2015 by jay

Chapter 7

True Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My first sexual encounter at 18.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   Aunt   First  

Aunt Kay and I continued our relationship that summer and she had met a guy. I met Mark a few times while I was doing yard work for Aunt Kay. He seemed like a nice guy and he was good to Aunt Kay too.

My mom dropped me off one Friday evening and Aunt Kay wasn't home, she was out with Mark. They came in and we talked a while then I went to bed.

As I was jerking off in my room I heard them sneak down the hall to her room. I jerked off listing to Mark fuck Aunt Kay, sounded like she was enjoying the hell out of it.

I got the idea to peek out my door, hoping to see them. But I was out of luck the door was shut tight. I shut my door and went back to jerking myself.After a while I heard them sneak back down the hall to the living room.

I finished jerking off and went to bed. A few minutes later I heard the front door and Mark left.

I heard her go into the bathroom and start a bath ... I stepped out of my room and saw the bathroom door open a little. I peeked in around the corner and watched Aunt Kay just like I had the night she caught me. I didn't say anything just stood there and watched. As she stepped out of the bath I stepped back into my room. She looked in my room on her way to her room and neither one of us said anything.

I lay there wondering if my fun was over, after a few more minutes Aunt Kay opened my door again and ask if I was still awake. I rolled over and said "yea I'm still awake". She came in my room and sat down on the edge of the bed.

She said "tonight was a big night for me, I let another man touch me". First time since my divorce. I said "I know I heard", she looked surprise and said "you did". I said "yea I heard you two". She said "I'm sorry you had to listen to that", I said "I didn't mind".

She went on to say that she was scared to death about letting Mark touch her. She said she is so scared Mark will wind up being Like her ex.

I ask her what is she going to do, she said I really don't know. I cant go back now it's already started. I'll just have to see how it goes. I said "you let me know if he hurts you". She said "I'll never let that happen again".

She put her hand on my shoulder and ask if I wanted to come to bed with her. I said "sure" and we went into her room. She untied her robe and let it drop to the floor and climbed onto the bed. I stripped off my underwear and joined her in bed.

I lay next to her and cupped one of her tits in my hand and we feel asleep together.I woke up the next morning to the smell of breakfast. I got half dressed and went down to the kitchen. Aunt Kay was dressed in her robe cooking breakfast. She said "good morning" and handed me a cup of coffee.

I ask her how she was doing, she said "ok didn't sleep well last night got a lot on my mind". I cant help thinking whether on not I made a mistake with Mark last night.

I ask her if she wanted to do it and she said yea. I said "well if you wanted it, it wasn't a mistake". She said "yea I know but everything in my past is coming back". What happens if he turns out to be an asshole like Jack was. I said "if he does I'll just have to kick his ass". She laughed and said "well at least one man loves me".

We had breakfast and I said I'm going to get this done before it gets too hot. I headed out and started cutting grass. She came out and sat on the deck as I done her yard work. It took me about 2 hours as usual. After I got done we sat on the deck and I had some ice tea with Aunt Kay.

Just then the phone ran and she went inside to answer it. She came back out and said Mark is coming over this afternoon. I said "you ok", she said "yea still thinking about last night". I said "you think it over I'm going to take a quick shower".

I headed for the bathroom and showered, when I stepped out of the shower Aunt Kay was standing there completely naked. She smiled and ask me if I wanted anything before Mark got there. The instant I saw her I got a hard on so of course I said yea. She let me dry off before asking what I wanted, I said "I guess I'll take one of those good blowjobs you give".

She knelt down took my cock in her hands looked up at me as she kissed the head on my cock and said "don't you worry I'll always be here for you". She proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs she ever gave me.

Afterwards we sat on the back deck talking till Mark got there. When he got there Kay ask him if wanted anything to drink, he told her a glass of tea would be great. When she went to get his tea Mark said to me, "so your aunt says you play a lot of base ball". I said "yea", and he said "she tells me you are pretty good too". I said "yea I lead my team on home runs, and I'm a good third baseman too". He said "he played ball a lot when he was kid and even played minor league ball for awhile".

Aunt Kay came back out with his tea and ask what we are talking about. Mark said "baseball", maybe we can go to the batting cage later on. Aunt Kay said "sure you too can have fun and I'll watch", Mark spoke up and said "you are not going to hit a few balls". Aunt Kay said "no I wasn't very good at softball". Mark said "well you can always learn".

We went to the batting cages for a couple hours.Even Aunt Kay hit a few. Mark was surprise at how well I hit the ball. He said "you sure can hit", I smiled and said "yea I can". He turned the pitching machine up and I still rocked them. After while he said "you are going to play pro ball someday".

That is when I realized where I knew him from, he owns the batting cages. This is where Aunt Kay met him, one of the times she brought me here.

We went and had a soda and they talked while I chatted with some friends. Mark stayed behind as Aunt Kay and I left. Aunt Kay said he coming over tonight and we are going out.You going to be ok home by your self. I said "yea I'll be fine I'm not a kid anymore". She laughed and said "no you not".

We went home and had a early dinner while she waited on Mark. About 6 or so she said she was going to take a quick shower. I said sounds fun and we headed up to the bathroom. We showered and she said "I wont be late so I'll take care of this later while lifting up my half hard cock".

Mark came picked her up about 7, I went straight to her room and started jerking off to her paintes and bras. I had to stop several times because I didn't want to cum. I wanted to save it up for later.

About 10 they came in and we talked about 10 minutes or so when Mark said "I've got a early day tomorrow, its always busy on Sundays". She walked him out as he left and gave him a kiss goodnight.

She came back in all smiles, I said "you like this guy don't you". She said "yea a lot". I said "good you deserve to be happy after what you went thru". She hugged me and said "thanks, and whispered in my ear want to go fuck me now".

We went to her room, but as we passed my room I said "lets do it in here". She said "ok" and I said "we only did it in here on the first night". She said "yea you are right and giggled some". I said "what" and she said "I can remember the look on your face when I told you that you had been caught". You were scared to death, I said "hell ya I was just caught peeking at my Aunt".

I said "you should have seen the look on your face when you pulled my cock out". She said "yea I must of had a look seeing how big it is". She put her hand on my cock thru my pants and said "lets get this big thing out". She pulled my shorts down and I stepped out of them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.