My First Encounter - Cover

My First Encounter

Copyright© 2015 by jay

Chapter 5

True Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My first sexual encounter at 18.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   Aunt   First  

Aunt Kay and I did just about everything I ever wanted to do, except one. Aunt Kay had fulfilled all my fantasies, she let me do about anything I wanted to do to her.She taught me how to get a woman off with my fingers, tongue and my cock.

One morning while I was cutting her grass, she came out to do some sunbathing. She had on that tiny pink bikini on that barley covered her. She lay down on her stomach, untied her top, her ass cheeks were looking good. She called me over and handed me a bottle of lotion, I rubbed lotion across her back down across her ass onto her legs.

I stopped on the way back up and grabbed two handfuls of that nice firm ass of hers, squeezed them. She looked back up at me and ask if I was having fun. I smiled and said "yea", but I hope to have more fum later, she just said "I'm sure you will find something to play with".

I finished up cutting grass with a half a hard on. I was thinking how much I wanted to have her ass and how could I ask her. I had played with her ass a few times before, fingering her tight hole.The best time was when we were doing a 69 and I really gave her ass a good fingering as I sucked her clit. She came a little extra hard that time, making me think maybe she would let me someday. I didn't want to push her into it because of her past with her ex.

I finished up and went in to shower, she came in right behind me.We both went straight for the bathroom, I untied her top and pulled it over her head and rubbed those big tits of hers. She turned around and arched back and I took her left tit in my mouth sucked her nipple. I reach around and grabbed her ass and squeezed her slick ass.

I leaned down and pulled her bottoms off, slide my hands back up across her legs onto her ass. I stood back up and went back sucking her tits. She stopped and let me get this lotion off myself. We hoped into the shower, cleaned off and I couldn't keep my hands off her ass. While we drying off I spent a lot of time drying her ass off.

She looked at me and said "you got something for my ass today", I smiled and said yea "I want it". She raised her eyebrows and said "want it, what do you mean" I just slide my finger up her ass crack till I got to her hole and pushed just a little, then said "I want it". I rolled my finger around her ass a few times and she said "maybe later I have to get ready for that". She told me you cant just jump on a gal like that, takes a lot of time to get a gal ready for that.

I said "ok" and she said "how about a quick blow job to hold you over till later tonight". I said "sure I'm not turning one of those down". She said "I didn't think you would".

Just then the phone rang, I followed her into her room where she answered her phone. I only heard her side but I could understand someone was coming over. After she hung up I ask her who was coming over. She said Kara was coming over to hang out for a while. I said "ok cool haven't seen her in a while".

Since we just out of the shower we were both still naked, so Aunt Kay said "lets do this before she gets here". Aunt Kay got down on her knees and sucked me off real quick, jerking me off in her mouth and swallowing it right down. She stood up wiped the cum off her lips and chin her and said "that should hold you over till later".

We got dressed and got downstairs just as Kara pulled in. Kara is my cousin only a few months older than me. We both are only children and lived close together as kids and we have always been close. As kids it was nothing for our parents to bath us together so seeing each other naked was nothing new. Even when she started becoming a woman she didn't seem to mind me seeing her naked.

She is a short little gal, slender but has some big damn tits, I mean big ones. She is a very pretty gal too, long jet black hair, always well dressed. She looks just like her mother, who I would love to fuck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.