My First Encounter
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by jay

True Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My first sexual encounter at 18.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   Aunt   First  

The next couple of weekends were just about the same as they had been.Her teaching me more about a woman's body and their needs.I was just enjoying myself and exploring my fetishes, building my stamina.Before I would shoot my load very quickly, now I was able to hold out longer and therefore enjoy the experience more.

With the onset of summer I was spending more time at her house, doing yard work and other stuff for her.While at her house one day cutting grass I met her neighbor a cute 17 years old blonde named Sarah.We talked a lot and got to be friends, I even had dinner with her family a few nights.

My Aunt Kay started teasing me about seeing Sarah, but she did get serious too.Telling me to be careful with her and not to take thing to far to fast.I told her I wouldn't and that her dad would let her out of his sight.She laughed and said "that's good with you like you are".

One night after dinner she started talking about going to the beach house for a few days the following week and ask me if I could come with her because she didn't want to go alone.I said "sure but she would have to see if my parents wanted me to do anything next week". She called my mom and when I got home mom ask me if I would go with her.I guess she didn't tell mom that she already ask me.Mom started telling me that Kay needed some company since her divorce and that it would be nice if I went with her.I made a few excuses not to go, but in the end I said ok I'll go.

She picked me up early Tuesday morning and we headed to the beach.We talked on the way down about everything.She liked to talk always having something to say about something.She saw me not paying too much attention and said to me "I've got a surprise for you". I immediately ask what it was.She said "now it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you".

I thought all they way down of what it could be, couldn't think of anything even though there was a few things I wanted to try with her but would never ask.I would love to have her suck me off twice in a row, having her suck me off and then letting me cum on her face, with my cum sill on her face sucking me off again.The thought of seeing her cum faced with my cock in her mouth really turned me on.And just thinking of taking her in the butt gave me a rock hard cock.But I would never ask her, was afraid of her thinking I was a sicko.I didn't want to offend her like her ex used to do.

We got to the beach house about noon, it was starting to get warm so we got into our bathing suits.She came out wearing a tiny two piece suit that barely contained her.I could almost see her nipples coming out the side of her top and could clearly see her bush.Which I pointed out to her, she looked down and said "yea got a few hairs sticking out".

She said "come on" and we headed to the bathroom, I thought I was going to get a quickie.She had other plans, she pulled her bottoms off and sat down on the edge of the tub and told me to get the scissors out of the medicine cabinet.She ask me if I wanted to trim her, of course I said yes.She told me to be careful down there, I said "I would" and knelt down and she spread her legs open.I slowly began trimming her full bush, she told me to get the sides good and to trim the rest of it down as close as I could.I trimmed her bush down to almost nothing.She ran her hands over it and said "that will be good enough for now, we can finish it tonight".

I was hoping that she would give me some, but again she had other plans.She saw my hard cock thru my bathing suit, put her hand on it and said "lets save that big load for your surprise". I wanted it bad but didn't push it on her just said ok and we went to the beach.

We were laying there and I was checking out the girls in their little bikinis.She was checking out the guys too.We started asking each other what we would do with each guy/girl.I saw this one gal with some damn big tits and pointed her of to Kay.She said "I'll bet you would love to get a hold of those tits". I said "hell yea and shoot a big load on them too". She saw this one guy and said "look at the package on that guy, he must have a monster in there"'

I said to her you can barley handle my little cock what would you do with a monster cock.She said "well first of all you don't have a little one you got a nice big one and for the monster cock". She paused and said "I may not be able to handle it but sure would have fun trying".

Then a lady caught my eye, she was an older lady with nice tits not that big but nice.She came walking by and those tits were swaying around and she had a nice fat ass.I checked her out the whole time I could see her.Kay saw me looking at her and said "you like older gals do you", I said right back to her "yea I'm doing you".She slapped me on my shoulder and said "I'm not that old". We laughed about that.

We headed back to the house about 5 to go get some dinner.She said "I'm going to jump in the shower want to join me". I of course said yea.When we got in the bathroom she held up her hair and said "untie me", I reached up and untied her top and the unhooked it from around her back.I could see in the mirror those big tits come out and reached around and began playing with them.She let me for a few minutes before saying calm down for now.She then turned around and pulled her bottoms off and sat back down on the edge of the tub, told me to get the pink razor out of the medicine cabinet.

She again told me to be careful and said "to shave it all off". I carefully started shaving her bush off.I shaved her till all her hair was gone, I looked down at her smooth pussy, I could see all the folds of her pussy clearly now.Her pussy looked even better with out all that hair.I ran my finger all around her pussy, down into ever crease and crevice.She finally said that is enough lets take a shower.

I was ready to explode, I needed to get off bad but didn't push it.I thought this surprise better be good teasing me like this.We went out for dinner, she had a few drinks and even got me one too.She finally said "you ready to go home and get your surprise". I spoke up and said "yea Ive been ready all day".

I was ready to go when we got home and so was she.We didn't make it to the bedroom before I had stripped her naked.She pushed me down on the couch and sat down on top of me.She took her tits in her hands and put them in my face and started rubbing them across my face.Finally stopping and letting me get a nipples in my mouth.She took that tittie in both hands and held it for me to suck on, like she was feeding me.Then leaned over and took the other tittie the same way and feed it to me.I reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks and gave them a hard squeeze.She started rubbing her naked pussy on my cock thru my shorts.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.