My First Encounter - Cover

My First Encounter

Copyright© 2015 by jay

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My first sexual encounter at 18.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   Aunt   First  

It was two more weeks before e could get together again.The next week she wasn't feeling well due to it being her time of the mouth.And the following weekend my ball games got rained out so I didn't go to her house on that Friday night.

As usual My mom took me over and they talked for a while, and I went to my room till mom left. I came down and she was in the kitchen cooking dinner.She glanced over her shoulders toward me and said"I'll bet you are ready to go " I said "yes" very profoundly.She just laughed and said "well I'm going to keep you waiting a little bit longer"

We had dinner and cleaned up did the dishes then headed out back where she had a glass or two of wine.It was starting to get warm, weather finally turning nice.So she got up and headed into the house and came back in shorts and a bikini top.That top was stretched to the max holding in those titties too.

We chatted about things and it always turned to chatting about sex.She ask me how I liked how things had gone between us.I told her I really liked things this way.She smiled and said "good I kinda like it too" She also re-reminded me about to never tell anyone.I told her I hadn't and wouldn't tell anyone.

While she having her wine I ask her if I could ask her something.She said "sure you know you can ask me anything.I hesitated for a minute then just blurted it out.Do you mind if I smoked some pot.She kinda looked surprised and finally said "you are 18 you can do what you want" I thanked her and lit up a joint.We sat there chatting for quit a while.Neither one of us was feeling any pain by then.

About dark she got up and we headed into house with me close behind her.We no sooner were in the house and I reached up and untied her top from around her neck.It dropped down letting hose big titties hang free.I reached up from behind her and got me two nice handfuls of tittie.She stopped while I played with them and rubbed my hard on up on her ass.She reached around and put her hand on my cock and squeezed it.

She spun around, feeling the effects of the wine, I bent down and took a tittie in my mouth and sucked that nipple.She put her hand on the back of my head as I switched from one tittie to the other.She rubbed my hair and said "you ready to fuck me now". I said "don't you want to suck me first", she shot right back and said "Ill do that later" I thought wow she going to suck me after I've fucked her.

She let go of my hair and went straight for my cock, pulling my shorts down and grabbing my cock. I thought damn I'm beginning to enjoy having her drink a little.She turned around pulled her shorts off and sat down in a chair spread her legs reached down and spread her pussy open.

She had tall kitchen chairs so she was the perfect height.I stepped toward her and she took my cock in her hand and pulled me closer toward her.She found her wet hole and rubbed my cock across her pussy a few times before sliding my head in.She leaned back against the table and I slide deep into her wet hole.

I bottomed out deep in her pussy the first stroke, she moaned leaned forward and reached around and grabbed my ass cheeks.She started squeezing my ass cheeks as I drove my cock in and out of her.She was working my cock with her pussy, squeezing me with every stroke.

She knew I was getting ready to cum, so she stopped me and told me to calm down.I pulled out of her and leaned down and started sucking on her tits again.I bite on her nipples lightly which got her going, she started rubbing my hair again, running her fingers thru my hair.She finally said "fuck me,, now "I slide back into her and she pulled me deep into her.I didn't stroke her but for a minute when she let go.She grabbed my ass and pulled me in and I felt her pussy start to quiver and squeeze my cock.I felt her juices running down my shaft and onto my balls.She came hard and long just like she always dose.She relaxed her grip on my ass and went limp for a minute.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.