My First Encounter - Cover

My First Encounter

Copyright© 2015 by jay

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My first sexual encounter at 18.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   Aunt   First  

I waited with great anticipation all week long till Friday evening.Same as usual my mom took me over and they chatted a few minutes before my mom left.

We called and ordered a pizza for dinner, we talked while we waited.She ask me what I thought of last weekend.I told her after I found out that she wasn't mad or wasn't going to tell on me I thought it was awesome.She said she enjoyed it too and reminded me not to ever tell anyone.I assured her I wouldn't.I haven't told anyone to this day.

We eat dinner and talked more, mostly about last weekend.She ask me what I enjoyed the most, I told her the blow jobs were the best.She told me just like a man, with a laugh.I also told her I enjoyed the fact that I got her off too.She spoke up and told me well you just going to have to do that again.I eagerly said yes I wanted to.

After dinner we cleaned up and she headed to the bathroom, with me close behind her.

I watched as she started to

undressed, She stopped, turn to me and said "why don't you do this". I nervously started unbuttoning her blouse.When I got all the buttons done I pulled her blouse over her shoulders, reveling a white lace bra that looked like it could barely hold her tits in.I could see the outline of her nipples thru the shear material.I reached to her side and unzipped her slacks.They didn't fall down at all, they were that tight.I tugged on them a few times and finally got them down over her hips and ass.I knelt down and pulled them down to her feet.She put her hand on my shoulders and stepped out of them.I stood back up and she had on white lace panties too.Her full bush was coming out the side of them.

She turned around and I reach up and unhooked her bra, she kinda held in on turned around and slowly let it drop to the floor.Her tits came into full view, and her nipples got hard almost immediately.She rubbed her hands across them and said how good it felt to have that bra off.I stood there watching her rub her tits waiting to get her panties off.She turned and bent over a little and stuck her ass toward me, I reach up right away and peeled her panties down to her ankles.And there she was completely naked.

Her having me undress her really turned me on, I enjoyed it a lot.She started our bath water as I got undressed.She turned to me and took my cock in her hand and squeezed it and stroked me a few times before stepping into the bath tub.I got in right after her, she had me wash her hair, which I enjoyed a lot too.She leaned back and I washed her tits, paying a lot of attention to her nipples.She then put her legs up across me and I washed them too.Something about washing a lady still gets me even today.

We got out and I dried her off from head to toe.She put her hair up in a towel and wrapped the towel around her hair.We headed to her room and sat on the edge of the bed.Her completely naked and me with a big hard on!

She dried her hair off and then lay across the bed and stretched out.She said it been a rough week at work.I told her I would relax her.She smiled and said I sure hope so.I leaned down to her and took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked it in to my mouth.

She sighed and put her hand on the back of my head and rubbed my hair.I sucked on each tittie and played with the other one.I had her nipples hard, by sucking them.She took my hand and put it down between her legs.I rubbed her bush before sliding my finger across her pussy lips a few times.I then slide my finger into her.She felt so wet, and I slide my finger all the way in easily.She sighed again and arched her back up to meet me.I pulled my finger out and rubbed her clit a few times.She was rubbing her tits as I played with her pussy.After a few minutes of this she sat up and slide down to the edge of the bed.She then lay back and spread her legs, I knew what she wanted.I got down in the floor between her legs.Her pussy was spread open and those pussy lips were wet with her juices.She reach down and spread herself open wider and I leaned down and licked her open slit.She tasted so good, her pussy juices started flowing as I continued lick her pussy.I would go up and suck her clit for a bit then go bad down licking on her pussy.I really didn't know what I was doing, but she seemed to like it and I know I did!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.