Kindred Spirits - Cover

Kindred Spirits

Copyright© 2015 by Levi Charon

Chapter 6: Welcome to the Community

Sex Story: Chapter 6: Welcome to the Community - Still unsettled, Errol continues to wander around the country. He offers a ride to a fellow traveler, and while they have little in common, in many ways, they have similar needs. Pursuing their own ghosts, they meet, split up, and meet again. Each in his own way, they challenge the line between lust and love.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual  

Luke had been moved to the day shift at the hospital. In the short time he'd been employed there, he'd made a few acquaintances and earned the respect and admiration of just about all of his co-workers. He was a quick study and soaked up knowledge like a sponge soaks up water. There was no question that he was bright, maybe even exceptionally bright.

He asked for the day shift when it became available because that meant he could spend more time with Jennette. After dancing around each other at the library for weeks, he finally worked up the nerve to ask her to a movie. She jumped at the invitation, asking, "Jeez, Luke, what took you so long?"

"Um, I guess I was afraid you'd say no."

"Hah! Not likely! I was going to give you one more week, then I was going to ask you out on a date."

"Really? Damn, I'm sorry I'm so slow."

"Jesus, Luke, you knock out two or three books a week. You're anything but slow! A little socially retarded, maybe. Anyhow, yes, you can pick me up at my house at six on Saturday evening. And don't be intimidated by my roommate. She comes off like a total slut, but it's all a tease and she really is a nice girl. Don't be surprised if she greets you with a big, wet kiss, or something equally inappropriate."

He laughed, "I'll be on my guard. Uh, you don't mind if we go in your car, do you, because I don't have one yet. I'm saving up, but I still have a long way to go."

She bounced her eyebrows a couple of times suggestively. "Mind? Heck no, I love my old clunker. It's got that big front seat so we can sit close together."

Luke liked the picture that created in his mind. No shrinking violet, this one.


Cherry Jubilee Eckhardt, so named because either both of her parents were dim bulbs, or they shared a very peculiar sense of humor, was called C.J. by all who knew her. And she was every bit as unpredictable as Jennette said she was. Luke was just about to knock on the door when she jerked it open and announced, "Why, you're way too cute to be here selling religion, so I guess you must be Jennette's new beau!"

He stood there with his hand in the air about to knock, and gaped at her, not quite understanding yet who she was. She was a wickedly sexy-looking girl dressed in super tight jeans, fuzzy slippers and a bright green T-shirt, the fabric of which was being seriously strained as it stretched across her Dolly Parton size boobs. No bra was in evidence.

She reached out and grabbed his jacket, pulling him inside, then led him across the living room to a big easy chair, pushed him into it and plopped down in his lap. She circled an arm around his neck, pushed a big boob against his chest and said, "If you get too frustrated trying to lay little Miss Prissy-pants Jennette, give me a ring and I show you what a real girlfriend can do for you."

Then she kissed him hard on the lips.

He couldn't help himself. He sprung an instant boner, in spite of the fact he'd figured out she was the infamous roommate and that he was the butt end of her joke. She felt the growth and wiggled around, making it worse (or better), and teased, "Oooo! You naughty little boy! How are you going to explain that to your lady love?"

"Explain what?" Jennette asked as she entered the room. She took one look at the situation and rolled her eyes. "Oh Christ on a crutch, C.J., why couldn't you just ask him in and make him comfortable? Do you really have to sexually harass every male that steps onto the property?"

C.J. wiggled her butt again and said, "I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about, Jen-Jen! I was just trying to make your beau feel at home."

Luke finally got a word in edgewise. "Jennette, you warned me, but I didn't take you seriously. Now, this, this, hussy has gone and made me grow a

woody. I'd appreciate it if you could pry her off my lap. Then I'm afraid I'll need a couple of minutes to recover before we can be on our way."

C.J. got up from his lap laughing. "Touché! You beat me at my own game." She stuck out her hand and said, "Pleased to meetcha, Luke. My name's Cherry, but don't you believe it for a minute. Not since I was twelve. You can call me C.J. You can also call me if you need to add some spice to your sex life."

His boner had retreated enough that he felt he could stand. There was still a noticeable bump in the front of his pants, but no one made an issue of it.

Jennette, took his arm and apologized, "Sorry she got to you before I did, Luke. Now you'll always think I live in a house of questionable repute. Shall we go and leave this poor creature to her own devices? She has several different sizes and shapes in her nightstand drawer, you know."

C.J. planted her fists on her shapely hips and said, "Oh, you are such a dirty little snitch, Jen-Jen! Just for that, you don't get to borrow any of them for a week!"

Then she smiled and kissed both of them on the cheek, wishing them a good evening. But she wasn't done with him yet. As she ushered them to the door, she whispered loudly in Jennette's ear, "I think he's got a big one!"

Outside, Jennette handed him the keys to her car and said, "Well, I warned you. Just remember, she's all show and no go. If you made a grab for her boobs, she'd probably scream rape and run for the hills."

Luke started the car. "Somehow, I find that hard to believe, but yeah, she's a barrel of laughs. You know she plays a dangerous game, though. Some day, she's gonna take some horny dude past the point of no return."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.