Katie - Cover

Katie

Copyright© 2015 by Arcana Culler

Chapter 5

The next morning I was startled awake by a strange noise. It took me a few moments to figure out where I was; why my room was dark and why I had no to room to move.

Oh crap. I'm still in my brother's closet, I realized, as the memory of getting trapped in my brother's closet popped into my head.

I peeked out from the boxes I was hiding behind and saw my brother standing in the closet door. I held my breath in anticipation as he rummaged through his clothing looking for a shirt for the day. I didn't think he could see me, but I wasn't positive. But I did pray then he didn't notice that the boxes had been moved around as I created a hiding spot.

I heard my brother stop rummaging as he found what he wanted. After a few minutes, in which I imagined my brother getting dressed, as I finally heard my brother leave his room and close his bedroom door. I let out a sigh of relief that I hadn't been found.

Part of me didn't want to get up and leave the warm cozy hiding spot I had created. So I quickly decided to stay there, just to make sure he didn't come back and find me creeping out of his room. I lay there in comfort as I waited a few minutes to see if my brother would come back. He didn't.

As I slipped out of the closet, I found the porno magazines I had come in here for last night. I grabbed them and crossed the room to the door. I slowly opened it. Luckily, I didn't see or hear my brother. I slipped into the hallway, closing my brother's bedroom door behind me and went to my room.

I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with the magazines. I didn't really feel horny this morning, but I couldn't bring myself to return them. And since I didn't want anyone to know I had them, I had to hide them. I looked around my room for a good spot. I didn't want to hide them in my dresser, in the off chance my mom would come in for some reason. Not that that was likely to happen, but I didn't want to chance it. I ended up deciding to hide them in the same place my brother did, under the bed. If it was good enough for him should be good enough for me.

I wanted to go swimming but it was cloudy and looked too cold to be outside in just a swimsuit. So I decided to stay in and read. I picked up the vampire book that Jen gave me, flopped down on my bed and started reading.

I spent most of the day reading in bed. Part of me was hoping for another sex scene like I had read before. And every time the characters would flirt with each other, I got hotter and hotter. Periodically my mind would drift to the mag's I had hidden under my bed and I would wonder what was in them. But then the vampire book would suck me back in.

By the time I finished the book I was feeling very horny. I put the book down and pulled the magazines out from under my bed. I laid down on my stomach in my bed and started turning the pages of a Playboy. I was almost disappointed that the first part of the magazine was articles. Where were the nude pictures?

Even expecting them, I was still a bit shocked when I eventually found a page with a picture of a nude woman on it. The woman in it was a dirty blonde woman with blue eyes and a big smile. The picture was only of the top half of the women, and she was looking right at the camera. I was fascinated by her wonderfully big breasts. They were a lot bigger than mine or any of my friends.

Eventually I flipped the page and then next picture was a full shot of her standing next to a bed. Her breasts where again clearly visible. You could just barely get a glimpse of pussy, but most of it was hidden by her crossed legs.

I thought I would have been disgusted by the pictures of the naked women, but instead I found it fascinating and a bit exciting. I began to wonder if I would ever look like them. Would I ever have the nerve to stand in front of someone naked and let them take a picture of me for the whole world to see?

I flipped the page and in the next picture she was laying in the bed. And to my amazement her legs were spread and you could clearly see her pussy. This was the first time I had really seen a pussy of another women. It looked a lot different then mine, a lot fuller and her labia was peeking out between her lips. Mine didn't do that. I stared, strangely fascinated, at her pussy for a while.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.