Katie - Cover

Katie

Copyright© 2015 by Arcana Culler

Chapter 4

Monday morning, I woke with my head still messed up from yesterday. I was still worked up about being seen by my brother while playing with myself in the back yard.

I went to my closet, and put on the first thing I grabbed, and then headed downstairs for breakfast. My brother was already in the kitchen, sitting at the table eating some fruit loops. I really didn't want to face my brother, so I pretended to ignore him as I made myself some scrambled eggs. After a few minutes, I noticed that I could feel my brother's eyes on me.

Did he really see me yesterday, I wondered?

He hasn't said anything, but would he really bring it up if he did. Maybe he didn't, I could hope. Maybe there was something on me? I looked down at my body. Though I didn't see anything on me, but I did finally noticed what I was wearing. It was a pair of very short pink shorts and a very tight white halter top. It was a very sexy outfit that hugged my body and showed the curves that I did have.

Is he checking me out me again? Is he picturing me out in the backyard, playing with myself? I could still feel his eyes on me, watching me finish cooking my breakfast. As he watched I started to feel a small tingle between my legs. Was I getting turned on by him watching me?

After a few moments, my brother got up and put his bowl in the sink and went into the family room. I could hear the TV being turned on. I was surprised to feel a pang disappointed when he left. I finished cooking my eggs and deciding that I still didn't want to face my brother, I took my breakfast upstairs to my room. I hung in there until I heard my brother leave the house.

Feeling bored, I decided to do my brothers laundry. I had lost at Mario Kart the other day and lost the bet. Now I had to do his laundry. Might as well get it done now.

I left my room and went down the hall to my brother's room. I opened the door and went in. My first though was holly shit, what a pig sty. I just could not believe how messy his room was. There were clothes thrown everywhere. The bed was unmade. His stuff left wherever. It almost made me turn around and leave. But a bet is a bet.

Crap, this was going to be worse than I thought.

Resigned, I grabbed his laundry basket and started picking up his clothes. Gross! After I had them all, I went downstairs to the basement and into the laundry room. A stairway from the family room, lead down to a finished basement. Though there was not much down there, since we didn't really use it much. An old couch and a couple chairs lined one wall and a book case with some really old books on it lined another. The laundry room was in a separate room off of the main room. I went into it and started a load of laundry, stuffing as much as I could into the machine.

While waiting for it to finish, I decide to strip my brother's bed and get it ready. Up in his room, I pulled off his comforter and then grabbed one corner of the fitted sheet. As I pulled it off, a magazine fell out from between the mattresses. Picking it up off the floor, I noticed there was a half-naked woman on the cover. Barely Legal, the cover read.

"Oh gross! It's a nudie mag"

I didn't want my brother to know that I found his magazine. So, I picked up one corner of the mattress to put the nudie mag back under the mattress.

"Oh my god! My brothers gross."

There, under the mattress was a whole collection of nudie mag. There must have been like fifteen of them, with a wide range of different names on them. Some like playboy I recognized, others I didn't. Partly grossed out I put the mag back and lowered the mattress, hiding the nudie mags from sight.

Wanting to get out of my brothers gross room, I finished up putting clean sheets back on his bed as fast as I could. I then headed to my room to wait for the laundry to be done.

I put some music on and tried to forget about the magazines I saw. But they kept popping back into my head and I couldn't get rid of them. I curious to look at them and at the same time, the thought of them disgusted me. I always heard how dirty and bad "those" type of magazines were.

After a while I started feeling a small tingle between my legs, the more I thought about the nudie mags. I could just not get the picture of the half-naked women out of my head. It was starting to make me excited. By the time dinner had come and gone it was all I could think about; I had worked myself up and was feeling really horny.

When I found myself unconsciously squeezing my breasts and playing with my nipples, I realized that I had to go look at the magazines or I would be obsessing over them all night. So I left my room with the intent of going to go look at the magazines. But, first I had to make sure my brother was still not home. I didn't want him to know I was looking at his nudie mags.

His bedroom door was shut and I had not heard him come in so far, but that didn't mean he wasn't home. So I headed downstairs, the living room and kitchen were both empty, and so was the family room. I peeked out into the backyard, my brother wasn't there. If he was home, the only place he might be was his bedroom. So I headed upstairs towards his room. But I hesitated at the top of the stairs.

Was my brother in his room?

Slowly, I crept up to Alex's bedroom door and put my ear to it. I listened for a few minutes, but I didn't hear anything. I knocked on the door, praying he wasn't there, because I had no idea what I'd say if he was.

No answer. Nervously, I slowly turned the door knob and pushed the door open.

"Oh thank god, he's not home," I sighed in relief when I saw his room empty.

I walked over to his bed and stood looking at it. Part of me was still torn at whether or not I wanted to be looking at them. But then the tingle I got between my legs as I thought about the image of the half-naked women on the cover, made my decision.

Oh yea, I wanted to look!

I lifted up the mattress. There before me was a whole bunch magazines, with pictures of half-naked women on them. I'm not sure why but it exciting me to look at them. I saw the one I found earlier and grabbed it. I looked through the pill to see if there was any more I wanted to look at. A picture of a pretty blonde on the cover of a playboy caught my attention, so I grabbed it too. I picked up two more, selecting them at random.

I was still deciding if I wanted to grab anymore before heading back to my room. When all of a sudden I heard the front slam closed.

"Shit!" I panicked, my brother was home.

I quickly dropped the mattress back in place and started to leave my brother's room, but it was too late. I heard my brother run up the stairs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.