Katie - Cover

Katie

Copyright© 2015 by Arcana Culler

Chapter 2

I slept pretty late on Saturday as I didn't have anything to do. I put on some cute pink plaid flannel pants and a cream tank top that hugged my body. Since I didn't have school or really any place to go, I skipped a bra. Part of me was sad that I didn't need to wear a bra, but the other half didn't really like wearing them. I mostly wore them to school because I didn't want to get picked on. I knew a couple of girls whose moms won't let them wear one yet, and they got teased mercilessly and I sure as hell didn't want to be one of them.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. A smile formed on my face. Though, I was a little disappointed to still see that my little boobs barely pushed out the tank top. But, damn, did these pants make my butt look good.

Downstairs I grabbed a bowl of lucky charms and headed into the family room. Realizing I had the house to myself, I flopped down on the couch and turned on the TV. I ate my lucky charms as I channel surfed, finally end up getting sucked into a marathon of real house wives.

After a while I saw Max, our dog, come walking in. He came up to me sniffed at me and gave me a look like he wanted to play. I just petted him quickly and went back to my show. Max laid down at my feet and went to sleep.

A couple hours later I heard the front door open and close, and then a moment later, some cabinets open and close from within the kitchen. My brother walked in then plopped down on the sofa next to me and began to eat some chips.

"What you watching?" he asked.

"Real housewives."

"Why are you watching this crap?"

"I don't know. It's fun I guess."

"You going to be done soon?"

"Why?"

"Want to play some Halo."

"Where are those jerks you call friends? Can't you go over there and play?"

"They're busy. So you going to be done soon or what?"

"I don't know," I said.

After a few minutes a commercial came on and he got up with a huff and went into the kitchen. I heard the fridge open and shut. Alex came back into the den with a coke and plopped back down on the sofa. I pretended that I didn't notice him come back, as he settled back into the couch. This made me laugh to myself, as he claimed to hate this show, but here he was watching it.

I'm not sure how much later, as I had gotten sucked back into my show, but I caught a glimpse out of the corner of my eye, of my brother looking at me. He would glance at me and then back at the TV. It was as if he didn't want me to know he was looking at me.

What the fuck? Why is he looking at me like that? I glanced down and saw that my nipples where poking out of my shirt. What a pig!

As I watched my show, I continued to catch my brother glancing at my chest. A warm feeling started to come over me as I continued to catch him checking me out. My thoughts began to drift to yesterday when he barged into the bathroom and caught me in a soaking wet see-through shirt and the startled look on his face as he realized that he could see my boobs. I began to picture him running back to his room, pulling his pants down and beginning to stroke his dick.

The warm sensation I was feeling starts moving down to between my legs and I was startled to realize that I was beginning to enjoy his attention today and it was turning me on.

"I want to play Halo now."

My brother's question jerked me out of my daydream. "What?"

"Your show is over and I want to play Halo now." My brother said.

I looked at the TV and Jersey Shore was just starting. Man I had been so zoned out that I missed the rest of the show.

"Umm, I was going to watch this," I said.

"No you weren't. But, I'll race you for the TV." He said.

"Umm what?"

"Mario Kart. The winner gets the TV for the rest of the night."

"Fine." I replied.

Alex got up and went and put Mario Kart into the Wii. He threw me a controller, as he switched the TV to the game. I sat up as he plopped down on the couch right next to me. He set the game to all thirty-two races and right away selected Bowser as his racer.

I saw him look over at me as he waited impatiently for me to select my racer. I could feel his eyes roaming all over my body as I pretended to ignore him. I took my time to make my selection, and finally selected Toad.

I'm not much of a gamer and really only like to play Mario Kart and rock band sometimes. And I'm actually pretty good at them. I can usually give my brother a run for his money in Mario Kart.

I won the first race pretty easily and then the second one, ending up quite a few points ahead of him. The next one he crashed early on and got so far behind I lapped him. I'm sure it was because he was checking out my tits and not really paying attention to the race. He must have realized he was sucking, because the next few races he won, and by the time we finished the first half of the races, he was up by a point.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.