The Bimbo Treatment
Chapter 9: Dominating the Bimbo Boss

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Dominating the Bimbo Boss - When Frank's wife Alice injects herself with an experimental, beauty-enhancement drug she is transformed into a drop-dead bimbo, easily convinced to do any sex act.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Body Modification  

Alice

Donna Wilson hung up her cell phone. "Okay, she went for it. You'll have your meeting at 9 AM tomorrow with Ms. Beigh."

Donna swallowed, her hips shifting and making those big, juicy tits of her sway. Since receiving the bimbo serum, my sexuality had blossomed. Gone was the mousy chemist that only let Frank make love to me in the missionary position. Now I loved all aspects of sex, even with another woman.

And the fact that the other woman was my former supervisor at BT Chemical, a bitchy, fat harridan that had made my life miserable and now stood trembling in nervous excitement made my pussy so wet.

And it was already full of multiple men's cum.

I wanted Donna's mouth licking my pussy, cleaning it up. She deserved to pay for how she treated me. Right now, we both had the intelligence serum in our bodies, driving back the bimbo serum's affect on our brains. I really and truly wanted to savor this moment before we both slipped back into giggling, happy bimbohood.

"She's going to screw you over," Donna protested. "Ms. Beigh is a conniving bitch."

"A conniving bitch that wants to be hot like you and my wife," Frank grinned.

My nerdy husband looked so sexy and commanding right now. He always had a fit body and, as I learned since becoming a bimbo, a pretty big cock. Not the biggest cock I had fucked—I knew a few Black guys that really stretched my pussy—but he was delightful to feel inside of me. I loved my husband so much for letting me have fun as a bimbo.

My pussy clenched again.

"Now, you need to apologize to my wife for being a cunt," Frank said.

"What about the injection?" Donna asked. "I don't want to go back to being fat. Please."

Frank had lied to her, telling her the intelligence injection was actually reversing the bimbo process and she would revert back to her former self if we didn't reverse it. It was how we recruited her to this plan. The fear shone in her eyes. She would rather be hot and stupid then fat and intelligent.

But as I learned, being a bimbo was so much fun it was worth that little trade off.

"You'll get it after you apologize," Frank growled. He had grown so confident. I stretched out on our bed, my legs spread wide, my pussy dripping with men's cum. Tonight's bimbo party had been so much fun.

"I'm so sorry for being a cunt to you," Donna said. She swallowed. Her face, which had once been ugly like a toad, was now so gorgeous. Those lips were lush. I had to feel them licking my pussy. "I was just angry all the time. My husband left me for a pretty woman. I couldn't control my weight. Being mean to you made me feel like I had some power."

"Remember how I told you to apologize," Frank growled in her ear.

What had my husband told her?

Donna's eyes widened. "No, I'm not gay."

"That didn't stop you from having fun at the bimbo wife orgy," grinned Frank. "I have it all on tape. After you apologized to me by letting me fuck your ass, you happily ate pussy, sucked titties, and even rimmed Kimberly's asshole."

Donna flushed. "I was a bimbo then. It just seemed so ... fun. I couldn't help myself."

"And if you want to be a bimbo again, then you need to apologize to me," I moaned, squeezing my large tits. My pussy itched. I squirmed on the bed. "Come on, Donna. Apologize with that beautiful mouth of yours. Just dig your face in there and lick my pussy clean."

Donna's eyes fixed on mine. She licked those red lips. Her nipples were hard topping her heavy tits. Her lithe thighs pressed together. Juices stained them. She was a bimbo. The process made us so horny all the time. I think it helped to make us so gullible. We just wanted to satiate our bodies and needed any excuse to give us permission.

No matter how flimsy.

"Come lick my pussy and apologize for being a cunt," I moaned.

"Apologize to my wife," Frank said. "And I'll give you the injection. You'll go back to being dumb and happy and gorgeous. We'll make sure you have a hunky man to pamper your body."

Donna took a deep breath. "I've already licked one pussy," she whispered to herself. Her body trembled. She rocked on the balls of her feet. That made those lush tits jiggle so wickedly. I squeezed mine again. "I licked more than one. They tasted good. And a few even had Frank's cum in them. I can do this. I can do this.

"I can do this."

She suddenly threw herself forward, almost jumping onto the bed, and ended up between my spread thighs. The mattress springs sent vibrations rippling across the mattress. Her hands seized my legs, stroking up and down them as she leaned down. And, like she was pulling off a bandaid fast to get it over with, she lunged forward.

Donna Wilson, my cunt of an ex-supervisor, buried her lips into my pussy and licked.

"Oh, yes," I gasped as her tongue slid through my cum-filled folds. Her tongue's caress sent flutters of excitement through my hot, horny body. "Apologize for being a cunt. Clean my pussy and make me cum."

Donna's tongue reached my clit. She swirled slowly around the nub. My body shuddered and moans escaped my lips. My fingers sank into my pillowy tits. My nipples ached at the summit of my breasts. My fingers slid up, grasping the fat, pink nubs as Donna teased my clit. My fingers rolled my nipples, shooting more delight down to my pussy.

I moaned and writhed on the bed. There were so many times I had fantasized of getting my revenge on Donna Wilson. I had never imagined I would make her lick my pussy, but I had other ideas. Making her do my work, cleaning my house, mowing my lawn, running my errands, getting her fired, even slapping her across the face on the day I quit.

But this was the best revenge ever.

Her dark eyes stared up my body. Her black hair spilled across my thighs, so silky smooth, so much better than the horrid, short, butch haircut she had before. Now she was so feminine and soft, so gorgeous and horny.

Now she loved my pussy.

"Mmm, lick out all that cum," I moaned. "That's four different men's cum in me. Including a Black man."

Frank let out a groan behind him as Donna gasped. She pulled her face away, her lips smeared with cum and juices. She stared down at my pussy half-in-shock and half-in-awe. Was she envious? Did she want to fuck a bunch of men?

I bet she did. I bet most women had fantasies like about that.

"That's right," I said, staring at Frank. "I fucked a Black man with a big, thick dick. He stretched my pussy open. Mmm, I came so hard on him. He taught me a wicked way to perform a lap dance. Oh, yes, he had his cock so deep in me."

Frank stroked his hard cock. "You naughty slut."

"So naughty," I moaned as I seized Donna's hair and pulled her lips back into my pussy. She didn't fight it. She buried her tongue into my pussy and licked up all the cum leaking out. Her moans were so wicked. She loved it. "I was a naughty wife, Frank. And it's all recorded. You can watch all four of your wives being so naughty."

"Yes," groaned Frank.

"Four wives?" moaned Donna.

"Uh-huh," I gasped, pulling her face back down. "Don't stop licking until your done apologizing."

Her tongue dug back into my folds, exploring deeper, searching for more of the cum. I smiled at Frank. Lust shone in his handsome face. I licked my lips as he stroked that hard cock. I created the serum that let his cock cum over and over. His balls produced seminal fluid so much faster than a normal man.

And it looked like he needed relief.

"Go on, honey, fuck the apologizing slut," I moaned. "Ram your cock into her pussy. Make the cunt satisfy us both."

"Damn, I love you," Frank groaned as he seized Donna's hips.

"Oh, yes," Donna panted into my pussy as Frank slammed his cock into her cunt. Her face pressed into my pussy from the force of Frank's thrusts. He wasn't gentle. He wanted to pound the bitch.

"Fuck her," I moaned, humping against Donna's lips. "Fuck her so hard. Mmm, yes. This is so hot, Frank."

"Yes, it is," he growled. His hand cracked down hard on Donna's ass. "Apologize to my wife, slut."

Donna moaned into my pussy. "I'm so sorry," she panted between licks. "So sorry. Mmm, let me make you feel so good."

I groaned as her tongue fluttered through my depths. My back arched. The pleasure built inside of me. I shuddered and bucked. My big tits flopped about. My nipples were so hard. I groaned and sighed, my toes curling as I writhed on the bed. Donna panted and groaned into my pussy as Frank slammed his dick into her. The slap of his balls on her flesh echoed through the room. Such a delicious, wicked sound.

"Frank," I panted. "Oh, yes, Frank. Fuck that slut. I love it. She moans into my pussy and that feels amazing. Fuck."

My body tensed. I humped against her mouth. Her tongue drove so deep into my pussy. I gasped and shuddered. I couldn't believe how wonderful this was. We were dominating her. She was our slut for the evening.

We had to keep her. Not as one of our wives, but as our sex slave. A concubine, maybe.

"You're going to be our slut," I moaned. "We'll take care of you so long as you serve us. You'll be our little sex slave."

"What?" Donna gasped.

Frank's hand cracked down on her ass. "Keep licking, slut."

Donna squeaked into my pussy, then kept devouring me. Her eyes burned with passion. She let out a low, shuddering moan. Her tongue thrust into my depths as she came. Her eyes rolled back into her head and Frank let out a moan.

"Fuck, this whore just came," groaned Frank. "You called her a sex slave and she came. What a slut."

"Yes," I panted, pulling hard on her black hair.

Her moaning lips vibrated my pussy. I gasped and shuddered. My back arched. The pleasure erupted through me. I bucked and writhed, the bedsprings squeaking beneath my thrashing body as our sex slave devoured my pussy and the juices gushing into her mouth.

"That's it," I gasped as the pleasure rippled through my body. "Keep apologizing with that naughty mouth. Mmm, yes. Don't you ever stop apologizing. Oh, fuck, yes. Keep licking me. Keep making me cum, slave."

"Don't stop!" growled Frank.

Crack!

Donna yelped into my pussy, licking harder and harder. Her fingers tightened on my thighs. The slut loved it. Her tongue flew through my sensitive pussy lips. She kept nuzzling me, sending new waves of bliss that kept my orgasms rippling through my body.

My stomach undulated and clenched as the pleasure exploded through my body. I gasped and sighed, savoring every last moment of my delight. My head tossed, my red hair spilling across my face as I gasped and thrashed.

"Frank," I screamed. "Oh, Frank, our slut is making me cum so fucking hard. Oh, yes. She's such a good slave."

Crack!

"Yes, she is," growled Frank, his face twisting.

"Are you going to cum in our slut's cunt?" I demanded. "Are you going to flood her with blast after blast of cum?"

"Uh-huh," Frank growled. His hands tightened on Donna's hips. He slammed deep into her. "Fuck, I'm cumming in her cunt, babe. I'm dumping it all in her. That's what she is. My cum dump and your pussy licker. She's our slave."

"Your slave," squeaked Donna as she thrashed.

"Yes," I gasped as the pleasure burst through me. My back arched. My tits heaved, and then I fell back on the bed, groaning in delight as my vision danced with stars as my multiple orgasms finally hit their peak.

I soared on pleasure for this wonderful moment.

And then it flowed out of me.


Frank

Alice and Donna both panted as they lay on the bed. Donna's cunt leaked my cum. It dribbled out of her snatch and trickled across her thigh to the bedspread. Her ass burned red from my spanking. My cock dripped with her pussy juices.

"Now can I get the injection?" Donna asked as she panted. "I'll be your pussy-licking slave, Alice, and your cum dump, Frank. I just don't want to be ugly again." Tears beaded in her eyes. "Please. I'll be so happy. It was so freeing being a bimbo."

I laughed and shook my head.

"Did you think Frank injected me with a chemical that would make me ugly?" my redheaded wife asked. "The bimbo process can't be reversed. The serum just restored your normal intelligence for about an hour. Soon, we'll both be slipping into that wonderful, smothering happiness."

"So, Donna, go downstairs and help my wives clean up the house," I ordered. "You and Ryan will be doing most of the work. I really doubt Janet, Becca, and Nicole are doing much."

"I could just leave," Donna said.

"Naked?" Alice asked. "In about fifteen minutes, you'll be back to being a bimbo. Do you really want to be walking around naked and an airhead at night?"

Donna shook her head. "No. I won't leave." She swallowed. "I'm sorry I was such a bitch to you."

"Apology accepted, slave," Alice said, then sat up and kissed Donna on the lips. "Now go and clean up our house."

"Yes ... Mistress." A shudder ran through Donna, a smile playing on her lips.

"Well, that was a surprise," I said as I pulled my wife closer. "Now before you become an airhead, let's figure out the plan for dealing with Ms. Beigh tomorrow."

Alice's grin widened.


Ms. Beigh

"Here you are, ma'am," Carmanjello, my sexy executive assistant said as he walked into my office with a stack of papers. The African-American hunk had such gorgeous skin and a smile that made me so wet. I leaned forward, my blouse low-cut to show off what little cleavage I had.

It did not entice him. No amount of padding seemed to make my bony body attractive. I had hinted how I could shower him with gifts if he just sucked it up and fucked me with that gorgeous body and his big, Black cock.

It was why I hired him.

"Legal says these are all the documents you require," he said, "along with the paperwork to file a lawsuit against Frank and Alice Jackman and their company Beauty Technology, LLC."

"Thank you," I tried to purr, but my voice came off more like a crackle.

Carmanjello's polite smile almost slipped. A stab of anger shot through me. He despised me. Why did I ever think hiring an attractive, male executive assistant was the answer. My last one had been a woman, but too pretty. I needed a fat, ugly girl to work for me. Someone I could look down on. Not someone that saw me with disgust.

"That will be all," I said, much cooler. "Let me know when they arrive."

Carmanjello's smile almost faltered. His forehead momentarily creased. Shock widened his eyes. If he thought I would be nice to him just because he was attractive, then he should have sucked up his pride and fucked me hard. If he had given me a few orgasms, I would have treated him right.

I smiled at his retreat. There was fear in his posture. Fear was better than desire. Generating fear was true power. Inspiring fear was a skill that had to be cultivated and learned, it wasn't the product of random genetics and luck. Well, it wasn't until today.

My fingers rubbed together. Frank's beauty serum would be mine. I would make so much money selling it. And I would be its first recipient. When I was hot and beautiful, Carmanjello would regret not sucking up his pride and fucking me.

He would miss out. Men would be lining up to fuck me and Carmanjello would be left in the cold with a big pair of blue balls. I would transfer him to the worst part of the company. We had a plant in Manitoba, Canada. I hoped he liked the subzero temperatures.

I swiveled in my executive, leather chair and stared out my window of my corner office at Beigh-Taylor Chemical. I should rename the company. I had screwed over and forced out my former partner, so why should his name remain?

I stared down at the parking lot below. Five stories up, people seemed so small. The workers flowed in to start performing their experiments that would make the company more and more money. It galled me to think we let Frank's breakthrough get away.

I needed to fire his supervisor for ever thinking his project was a waste of time and resources. I kept looking out the window, hoping to spot the car that held Frank and his wife.


Frank

I tried not to be nervous as I pulled into BT Chemical's parking lot. It had been months since Veronica Beigh had fired me. I parked and looked at my women. Nicole, Becca, and Janet were crammed into the backseat, all giggling with excitement. Donna arrived in her own car, injected with the intelligent serum, to keep up appearances.

I glanced at Alice. She had a big, giggly smile on her lips as she shifted in excitement. She wore a dark-green dress with a plunging neckline and a tight skirt. Her large tits strained the front of her dress as she bounced in her seat.

"Oooh, this is so amazing, Frank," Alice giggled. "I can't believe we're back here. Are we working here again?"

"Don't you remember the plan?" I asked as I pulled out the intelligence serum.

"Right, plan. We have a plan." She let out a giggle. "What is it? I can't remember."

"You will." I plunged the serum into her thigh.

The giggly smile became a wicked smile as her intelligence returned. "Oh, yes, the plan. Mmm, let's do this, honey."

I climbed out of the car. I wore my best suit and tie, chosen by Alice, and grabbed my briefcase. It had legal papers that Ryan drew up for us. The asshole's past as a lawyer, before Alice's neutering serum turned him into our beta male servant, had come in handy.

Alice took my arm and our three wives giggled as they followed behind us. Donna stood in the building's entrance, a big smile on her lips as she waited to greet us. "Master, Mistress," she purred when we walked in. "If you would follow me. I'm supposed to lead you up there."

Donna strode in front, wearing a dress she borrowed from Janet—they turned out to be about the same size. My eyes enjoyed Donna's ass writhing beneath the dress. I knew for a fact that ass was well-spanked and red.

We rode the elevators up to the fifth floor and Donna led us to Ms. Beigh's office. The last time I had been here was when she fired me. Veronica Beigh enjoyed being hands on when she fired people. The only difference in the space before her office was the Black man sitting at the secretary's desk.

Alice let out a purring moan. I was learning my wife had a thing for Black men.

It was hot to watch her be fucked by one.

"Ms. Beigh will be with you in a few minutes," the man said. His name plate read Carmanjello. "She's taking a very important phone call."

I sat down, my wife beside me. I held her hand as we waited. My stomach twisted. Today would make or break us. Would I be able to outfox the conniving bitch? Or would she gain the upper hand and ruin us?


Ms. Beigh

"They're here, Ms. Beigh," Carmanjello reported over the intercom.

"I'm taking a very important phone call. The meeting will start a little late," I lied. Meetings started late always made people nervous and put them off-balanced. My fingers clenched and relaxed. I was nervous, too, but I had the upper hand. I had the paperwork carefully laid out on the meeting table in my office. I sat at the head of the table in my comfortable chair.

The remaining chairs were not comfortable at all.

I took calming breaths as I let the minutes tick buy. I kept my eyes closed as I vividly remembered the day I thrust the metaphorical dagger into my partner's back and gained sole control over the company. I knew today would be even more satisfying than that day.

Finally, it was time. I reached out and pushed on the intercom. "Carmanjello, I'm ready to meet with the Jackmans now."

"Yes, ma'am," he answered, now trying to sound contrite. Too late. I would start shopping for his replacement today.

Carmanjello opened the door and ushered in the Jackmans. Frank, no longer looking like a nerd, strolled in wearing a nice suit. He had a fitter body then I remembered, and he moved with confidence. I frowned. What happened to the scared, nerdy scientist I had intimidated on the day I fired him?

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.