The Bimbo Treatment - Cover

The Bimbo Treatment

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Chapter 6: Bimbo Wife's Interracial Gangbang

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Bimbo Wife's Interracial Gangbang - When Frank's wife Alice injects herself with an experimental, beauty-enhancement drug she is transformed into a drop-dead bimbo, easily convinced to do any sex act.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Body Modification  

Alice

I knelt in the back of the gray van, the shag carpeting lining the floor tickling my legs. I ran my fingers through the delightful fibers as the undercover cop, a handsome Black man with a huge cock tenting the front of his sweatpants, climbed in after me.

"You drive, Demarkus," he said to his partner, another Black man who had dreadlocks.

I giggled. "Ooh, I love shag carpet. It's so soft on my fingers."

The sirens grew louder as a police car approached the mall. My heart raced. Everything happened so fast. Janet and I were handing out fliers, then we had to help all those poor men whose cocks we made hard, and then these two Black cops pulled me away and told me I had to help them.

People were supposed to obey cops. That was why I went with the two undercover cops. They needed my help. Probably because I made their cocks hard, and when a woman did that, it was her job to suck on those cocks and relieve the pressure.

I should do that right now, but the shag felt so ticklish on my hands. I giggled, my breasts jiggling in my tight, green dress. I loved green. It made my red hair stand out. The dress was so sexy. It clung to my gorgeous, curvy body. I used to be fat, but thanks to my super-smart, sciency husband, I had the most beautifulest body in the world.

"Damn," the cop groaned as he stroked his cock. "Call the boys. Tell them to meet me at my place. We are going to fuck this slut hard."

I giggled. "Are you going to make me be a naughty wife?" I purred. "Then my husband will have to spank me." I loved it when Frank spanked me. So I loved being naughty. My pussy clenched as I reached out and squeezed the cop's cock through his sweatpants. He was so thick. I had wanted to fuck a Black man ever since the UPS man showed me his hard cock a few days ago. My special package was in his dick.

I had to use my mouth to get his special package, which was his cum. He was delicious. I was so glad he delivered it to me.

"Slut, we are going to make you so naughty your ass will be red for a month."

I groaned as he slammed shut the van door. The engine started as my hands dipped in and pulled out the cop's thick cock. It was the biggest dick I had ever handled. I licked my lips. He was so hard. I had no choice but to lean over and suck his cock in between my lips and help the poor man out.

"Fuck, Jim, this is fucked up," Demarkus groaned. "Are we really going to gangbang her?"

"The slut knows to obey the cops. And since we're all cops, right, she'll be more than happy to."

"Right," Demarkus laughed. "What a dumb bitch."

Who was a dumb bitch? Me? I know I was a bimbo, but did that make me dumb? Thinking could be so hard. It took so much concentration. I couldn't think right now. It was too hard to think and suck a dick. And I had throbbing dick stretching my mouth open. I had to suck and focus on relieving Officer Jim's throbbing cock.

Not wonder if I was a dumb bitch.

I sucked and swirled my tongue around the crown. He groaned as my tongue slid across his sensitive tip. His salty precum leaked out. I shifted my knees, loving the shag tickling my legs while my pussy juices dribbled down my thighs.

I would make all the cops cum even if it meant I was a naughty wife. I sucked and bobbed my head, my hand finding his heavy balls. They were full of his jizz, and I had to get all of it out of him to relieve his pain. I massaged them as I sucked.

"That's it, slut," groaned the officer. "You're a fucking slut. A badge bunny bimbo that will do anything to please a cop. Fuck, you are one sexy bitch. Gonna enjoy fucking that White snatch. Mmm, you are gorgeous. I'll stretch your cunt out. You'll never want that husband of yours to fuck you again."

Now that was silly. I loved fucking Frank. How could I ever not love fucking him? He was my husband. It was a wife's duty to love fucking her husband. And I was the chief wife. It was my duty to fuck him all the time.

I loved fucking him. I wish he was here, fucking me as I sucked Officer Jim's cock.

I had a free hand. I slipped it between my thighs as I bobbed my head on his throbbing dick. He groaned, his dark hands gripping my red hair and forcing my mouth farther and father down his cock. I felt so helpless.

My fingers sank into my pussy. I groaned about his dick, loving the way his cock brushed the back of my throat. My mouth was so open. I couldn't believe how much of his cock I took into his mouth. I moaned as my fingers stirred my pussy up.

"Let's see if the slut can deep-throat my dick," groaned Officer Jim. "I bet you know how."

I did. I relaxed my throat, frigging my pussy faster and faster as his cock forced down my throat. I shuddered in delight. My hips undulated as the pleurae built faster and faster inside of me. I groaned about his cock as my throat stretched open.

I could barely breathe. It was so exciting. My vision fuzzed as my pussy clenched on my fingers. I swallowed, massaging his dick with my throat as the heel of my hand ground on my clit. I massaged his balls, the pleasure mounting inside of me.

My lips brushed his curly pubic hair. Every time I breathed in through my nose, I smelled his manly musk.

"Fuck, she did it," groaned Officer Jim. "I got to snatch of pic of this White slut deep-throating my cock."

I tried to smile as he pulled out his camera. I was modeling again. My pussy spasmed on my fingers as the flash on his camera went off. I moaned as my orgasm burst through me. I hoped it would end up on the internet and everyone could see how beautiful I was modeling with a big, Black dick buried down my throat.

"You are one amazing slut," groaned Jim as I shuddered. "Are you cumming?"

I moaned a "yes" about his dick. I squeezed my eyes shut as the pleasure burst through me. I groaned and spasmed, the heat rushing through my body. My pussy spasmed about my fingers as I dug through my juicy hole. I gasped for joy around his cock, my moans muffled the thick shaft.

"Shit," he groaned, sliding my face up his cock, then he pushed me down it. His fingers were so strong as they gripped me. He fucked me on his dick, groaning and gasping every time his tip buried into my mouth. "That's it, slut. Shit, I'm going to blow my load down your throat."

Good. I was helping him feel better. I sucked and moaned, making sure I gave him the bestest blowjob ever. I kept fingering my pussy, stirring more pleasure through me and building myself to another orgasm.

I loved cumming. It was the bestest thing in the world.

"Shit, you slut," he groaned, his balls tightening in my hand. "Oh, yes. That's it. Get ready to drink down every drop. I want you to savor my cum, whore."

I would.

He slid my head up until only the tip of his dick rested in my mouth. I massaged his balls, eager for his cum. He grunted as I sucked, my cheeks hollowing. I was so enthusiastic to have his cum. I couldn't wait for it.

"You goddamn whore!"

Cum splashed into my mouth. Thick and salty. My pussy clenched on my thrusting fingers as I swallowed the first blast, the creamy treat coating my throat and soothing the ache his large cock had left. A second blast splashed into my mouth.

"Goddamn, slut, drink it! You are such a fucking White whore."

I was a fucking White whore. I loved it. I swallowed his third blast, his cum warming my belly. Another orgasm brewed inside of me. It was so exciting kneeling on the shag carpet in the back of a van, those ticklish fibers rubbing on my legs, while sucking a Black man's dick.

I was such a naughty wife.

"Shit!" he grunted as the final blast of cum squirted into my mouth.

As I swallowed his salty seed, my second orgasm rippled through my body. It wasn't as intense as the first, but it still felt wonderful as it flowed through my body. I moaned and shivered as his cock popped out of my mouth.

"Do you feel better, Officer Jim?" I asked, a big grin on my face.

"For now," he panted. "But I'm sure that sexy body will make me hard again." He leered at my tits almost falling out of my dress. "Oh, yes, that body will make me hard."

"Then I'll make sure I help you out by giving you my bestest blowjob!"

"I think I'll need your pussy or asshole next time," he told me. "Remember, I'm a cop. You have to obey."

"Absolutely, sir," I beamed. "I have the bestest pussy and the bestest asshole, sir."

"Damn," Officer Demarkus groaned from the front. "What a slut."

"Amen, brother," Officer Jim smiled.


Frank

The meeting with the department store manager was a bust. Jordan Mitchel turned out to be an dried-up, old woman who could definitely benefit from the bimbo serum, but I only had enough left for one more treatment, and I was saving it for now.

Bringing Becca, the youngest of my three wives, to use as enticement wouldn't work on Jordan. She wasn't even a lesbian. She just sneered at the idea that Becca had been an overweight, ugly girl before my bimbo formula transformed her into the blonde bombshell sitting beside me.

"Come on," I sighed. There would be other stores to sell the serum at.

I hoped Alice and Janet, my other two wives, were having better luck getting men to sign their women up for a "bimbo party." It was like a Tupperware party except the women would be getting the bimbo injection and joining in on an orgy.

"I'm sorry," Becca pouted. "I wasn't hot enough."

I put my arm around my youngest wife. It was so weird having three wives. But it was all Alice's idea. She had taken the intelligent shot when she came up with the entire plan for the party, and the idea to make Janet, her best friend, and Becca, who I recruited to be our bang-secretary, as my wives.

Three wives were all I was allowed. Sure I could fuck other women, but Alice put her foot down on me having a larger harem.

That was fine with me. I loved Alice, and it was exciting knowing it was just the bimbo serum talking when she was eager to have kinky sex. It was the repressed Alice finally free to have fun thanks to her lowered IQ.

Sure it meant Alice would cheat on me. Any guy could talk Alice into having sex with him. She was so gullible, a side-effect of the process, that she would believe anything. But it was hot knowing my wife was so attractive other man had to have her.

I put my arm around the pouting Becca's shoulders. "You are so hot. That's why I married you. So cheer up. I love you."

Becca did cheer up. A big smile crossed her youthful face. She snuggled closer to me, looking hot in her light-blue dress. The material was stretchy, clinging to her ample bosom and curvy hips. My dick ached in my pants.

"Let's see how our other wives are doing handing out the fliers."

Becca nodded, a big grin on her face. "I bet they have found so many people to sign up. Like six."

I chuckled. "Six isn't a lot. We need ten." With the money we made selling sex tapes to porn sites, we could afford to make another ten treatments. We would sell those ten treatments for $1000 a piece and then we would be able to expand.

"That's almost all my fingers though," Becca said, holding them out. "See. Six is more than half. I can count."

"Yes, you can," I snorted and kissed her head.

A police siren echoed from outside. I groaned. I had a bad feeling about that sound. A lot of people were walking quickly from the entrance where I left Alice and Janet. Most were men sporting hard-ons. I shouldn't be surprised my two wives put on a show that resulted in the cops being called.

I hope they weren't being arrested. I did not have the money to bail them out.

"It was a mistake to let Ryan watch them," I growled, walking faster. Ryan used to be a confident jock, and technically was Janet's husband. He was a prick and I had enjoyed cuckolding him. When he found out that I, a scientist nerd, was screwing his bimbofied wife, he had grown violent.

And then Alice, thanks to the intelligence serum, chemically neutered him. Now he was a wimp that did what we told him to do.

I burst out of the mall entrance to find a dumpy, female cop handcuffing Janet, one her boobs still hanging out of her tight, red dress. Ryan stood nearby, shifting his shoulders uncomfortably, clearly not sure what to do.

And where was Alice? Had she already been arrested?

There were no other cops. I guess they didn't feel the need to dispatch a second unit. That was something. The woman glanced at me as I approached, her face butch, her hair cut shorter than most men.

"Can I help you, sir?" she asked.

"You're arresting my wife," I said.

"Your wife was committing lewd acts in public," she answered with a bitch sneer. She turned her attention back to Janet. "See, her tit's out. What a skank."

"I was just helping the men out, honey," Janet pleaded. Cum stained her face. "Alice and I made them hard. They were in pain, so we helped them."

I almost smiled.

"And where is Alice?" I asked, glancing around for my real wife.

"The Black cops took her away."

"What other cops?" the bulldog woman asked. "I'm the only unit that responded."

"They were undercover cops," Janet said.

"Two Black guys lured Alice off," muttered Ryan. "Told her they needed her help. They left in a gray van."

"And you let them take her?" I demanded, my stomach curdling.

Ryan flinched. "Sorry, sir."

"What's this about some guys pretending to be cops," the bulldog cop asked.

Alice had been taken? My palms went sweaty. I had to find her. I pulled out her phone as the cop went to Ryan, dragging Janet along with her. I called Alice's cell phone. Her ringtone came from nearby. I spotted my wife's purse by Ryan.

"Fuck, now how am I supposed to find her?" I groaned, my stomach twisting.

"Will she be okay?" Becca asked, her face pale.

My heart beat faster. Who had taken her? What if they never brought her back? She would go along with anything. I needed a way to help her. I had the syringe in my pocket. I stared at the squat, toad-like, female cop.

She could definitely use the bimbo serum.

I pulled out the syringe, used my teeth to remove the plastic covering over the needle, then plunged it right into the cop's ass. She gasped and turned around, her eyes angry. Her hand went down to her belt and she pulled her gun.

"What the fuck did... ?" Her eyes widened. "Oh, my, it's getting warm." She shook her head as the bimbo chemical pumped through her body. "What did you ... oh, my, oh my, it is getting so warm. I mean ... you need to keep your ... your ... um ... why is it so warm?

She took her left hand away from the grip of her gun to fan her face, though she still kept her gun pointed at me. She shifted her hips, her eyes growing a little unfocused. And then she giggled and stared at her gun for a moment.

"Why am I angry at you?" she asked as her butch-short, brown hair began sprouting. It fell into long, luxurious waves about her face. Her squat appearance vanished, the pudginess retreating, leaving behind soft, feminine features. She actually grew several inches while her waist shrunk. Her tits grew bigger. For a big woman, she didn't seem to have much tits before. Her shoulders narrowed, the bulldog profile completely gone. Her shirt stayed tight, her boobs swelling up to replace the mass lost in the rest of her body.

"Oh, my it is hot," she breathed, and then giggled. "My, oh, my. What am I doing here? Am I arresting you? Is that why I got my gun out."

"I am a doctor," I told her. "And, as you know, doctors have to be obeyed by their patients."

"Am I your patient, Doctor?"

"He's Doctor Frank," Becca giggled. "Ooh, you are so pretty now."

"Am I?" She glanced down and gasped. "Oh, Lord, I have huge titties now." She bounced on her feet and giggled. "Look at them. Oh, my. They seem huge. I'm glad I skipped out on the bra today. I never had such big titties. Would you like to see them?"

"Yes," Becca nodded.

"Not know," I said. "Officer..." I glanced at her nametag. "Tyson, you have to help me find my wife. And since I just gave you a medical treatment to make you beautiful, I am your doctor, and you have to obey me and find my wife."

"Right, I'm a cop. I have to help people. And my doctor." She giggled again. "I protect and serve."

"That's right. So, how do we find my wife?" I asked.

"I don't know," she giggled. "Shouldn't you know? She's your wife."

"But you're a cop. How do you investigate?"

"Hmm, I am a cop," Officer Tyson nodded. "And ... we should look at the footage. The surveilly footage." She giggled again. "Why's it called footage? No foots are involved."

"Right, the mall security cameras." I seized her arm. "Come on." Then I glanced at Janet in handcuffs. "First, release Janet. You can't arrest her. She's my wife. And doctor's wives can't be arrested."

"Wow, I never knew that," Officer Tyson smiled. "Seven years as a cop, and I'm learning so much. Thank you, Dr. Frank."


Alice

"This is where I'm helping you and the other cops at?" I asked, my forehead frowning. It wasn't a very nice place. The van was parked before a rundown house, the lawn overgrown, several rusting cars, one resting on cinder blocks, scattered through the jungle of grass. "I thought we were going to a ... a ... cop place."

"We're undercover," Officer Jim laughed, his arm going around my waist. His large hand gave my ass a squeeze and a hot thrill shot through me. My pussy clenched. "Now you got a lot of satisfying to do."

"Yes, siree, officer," I nodded my head, my boobs jiggling.

"Damn, I can't believe this," Officer Demarkus groaned, rubbing at the front of his jeans. He looked like he had an equally large cock in there. I licked my lips, eager to experience them both. I was such a naughty bimbo wife. I made these men hard then had to cheat on my husband to fix them.

I let out a naughty giggle as we walked up to the front of the house. Officer Jim unlocked the door and ushered me in. The house was pretty empty. Not much furniture, only a recliner and a small TV. The rest of the living room was covered in green-and-orange shag carpet.

"You like shag," I giggled as my toes curled into it the ticklish carpet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.