Nick and Allie - Cover

Nick and Allie

Copyright© 2015 by Joe Savage

Chapter 1: How It Began

Brother/Sister Incest Story: Chapter 1: How It Began - Nick, 17 and his pregnant little sister Allie, 15, begin a sexual relationship after Allie finds her boyfriend cheating on her.

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Pregnancy  

My name is Nick, I am 17 and this is the story of how my life went from being completely normal to really messed up--in a good way. As am I sitting here, recalling all this, I am naked in bed, with a gorgeous naked woman, who happens to be my younger 15 year old, pregnant little sister. She is lying next to me trying to catch her breath and my dick is still oozing cum. But we will get to that a bit later, let me tell you how this all started, because when I say I had a normal life, I mean it. For the first 17 years of my life, I never once thought of banging my little sister. She probably never thought she would get pregnant at 15 either. But life happens right?

I'm going to stop blabbing and tell you the story from the beginning. It all started a few days ago when I was sitting on the couch watching some show on TV. My parents were out at work as it was the middle of the day. The reason I was home was because its March break right now so me and my sister are out of school for the next week. So I'm sitting there and the next thing I know, the door slams open and my little 4-month pregnant sister comes running in (running the best she could pregnant) crying her eyes out.

"What's wrong Allie?!" I asked her worryingly because I never like seeing any girl cry, especially my little sister. As I asked that though, I kind of already knew what she was going to say.

"It's Josh; he's a total fucking douche bag!" She answered through her sobs.

I rolled my eyes. "What did he do now?"

"I saw him kissing some 17 year old whore behind the portables at school. And when I went up to him and smacked the hell out of him asking what the fuck he was doing, he said that he can't take care of the kid when it comes." As she finished telling me this, she started crying even harder.

Maybe I should back track a bit more and tell you about how my innocent little sister Allie, got herself pregnant at 15 years of age. My mom was the first person she told and my mom was not happy hearing it but she was still supportive. The story goes like this. Allie met this "really cute and sweet boy" named Josh. She was only 14 at the time and he was 16. They started getting really close at the start of the school year (grade 9 for her, grade 11 for him) and a few weeks later, they were a couple. Josh isn't the sweet and cute boy he made my sister think he was as he was in and out of girl's pants every other night. Up till that point, Allie didn't really have a boyfriend before, the only thing in and out of her pants were many different household objects like her toothbrush, a candle stick, and her own fingers. A bit later, one of her sex-crazed friends hooked her up with a nice big dildo. She kept herself busy. I would know because our rooms were right next to each other and she was bad at staying quiet if you know what I mean.

I actually caught her masturbating (completely accidental) using her dildo one day. It wasn't my fault, it was like 3 in the afternoon and her door was slightly open so I barely knocked before going in and when I opened the door, I saw Allie sitting on the floor against her bed without any panties on, shoving the dildo into her pussy. Her thong was next to her and it was soaked in what I figured was her pussy cream, her eyes were closed and her head back against the bed. She almost jumped ten feet into the air when she saw me and I quickly ran out of the room slamming the door behind me. Back then, I didn't want to see her naked because I thought it was gross and nasty because she's my sister for god sakes. We didn't say much about the event afterwards; actually we kind of avoided each other for a few days after. Now that I think back though, her pussy looked so fucking pretty, nice and clean shaven, all soaked in her cum, and stretched around that big dildo.

Anyways, back to her getting knocked up. A few weeks after they started dating, she brought Josh over to the house. She said she wanted everyone to meet him. I took one look at the kid and knew that he was going to be a problem. He was tall but really skinny and it looked like you could poke him and he would fall over. I really don't know what she saw in him. My dad hated him right away and when Allies and his back were turned; my dad would flip him off. It always made me laugh.

Months passed and these two were inseparable. I don't know how many times I caught them making out on the couch, it was quite annoying. If they weren't making out there, they were out making out somewhere else. Allie was really falling for this guy and I knew it was going to end badly but I didn't think she was gonna end up pregnant with his kid. One night, he got her really drunk at some party and when they went back to his house, he started telling her how beautiful she was and all that crap guys say to make girls panties hit the wall across the room. Allie was in love with him and she thought Josh was in love with her too (he always told her he was) so when he put his hand in her pants, Allie just humped back. She wasn't completely innocent though, she was so horny all the time. The dildo did his best but she wanted cock. So Josh put his tiny dick into her wet accepting pussy and two minutes later, she had his sperm all in her tummy. A few weeks later, she knew she was pregnant.

Since then, Josh had promised to take care of the kid, but that only really lasted a month or so. When her stomach got bigger, he started realizing she was actually pregnant and started freaking out. He must have fucked at least 4 girls since getting her pregnant but poor Allie had no idea. She thought him kissing that girl was the first time he ever did any cheating. That girl probably gave him a hand job earlier in the bathroom and the kiss was a thank you. Anyways now back to me and Allie on the couch.

I scooted closer to her and hugged her telling her that it's going to be okay and if he won't take care of the kid, I and mom will.

"I love him though, Nick." She cried even more now, her head buried in my shoulder.

"I know you do, Allie. But he is an asshole, you deserve someone way better. Someone that will hold you when you need it and not kiss whores behind the portables." I still had no intention of doing anything sexual with Allie, but she sure felt nice and warm against me. She started to calm down a bit after a few more minutes and then said,

"Can we just like put on a movie, I don't wanna move from this couch for the next few hours."

I said sure, and got up and put on one of my sisters movies she likes and sat back down beside her. This time, she had her head on my chest and I had my arm around her. We stayed like that for the majority of the movie and that's when I started noticing I could completely see down her shirt. She was wearing a t-shirt and some really cute booty shorts. It was an extremely hot day out. At first I didn't look down her shirt at her totally exposed tits, but I hadn't gotten any action in a while and seeing her nice exposed 15 year old boobies was making me a little horny. So the movie went on and my peeks got more frequent. I then started noticing how sexy her long legs looked in those booty shorts. She was sort of curled up with her legs on the couch so I could see her ass as well just barely covered by the shorts. She didn't really have a tan but she wasn't pale either. It was the perfect combination. I was always into shorter girls and she was only 4 foot 8, so that made her look even better. I should probably describe how she looks. She has nice curly brunette hair that goes down to her shoulders. Her eyes are big and beautiful and like a hazelnut color. Her tits are a nice 38C I think, but they are still growing because she's pregnant and only 15. Her waist is nice and slim, and to be honest, if she wasn't my sister, I would have probably fucked her brains out many times before because she was a really sexy girl. Too bad the first guy she dated was a complete asshole. Now that you know what Allie looks like, back to the movie.

As the movie went on, I started noticing how her hand kept sliding down my body, from her head, then on my chest, then on my abs. If I didn't know any better, I swear she was doing it on purpose, trying to feel my muscles. So many things were racing through my mind, really naughty thoughts about my little sister, who was also pregnant. I was having an internal battle, like good versus evil. The evil telling me to just put my hand on her thigh and see what she does, but the good was being logical and telling me that's fucking incest and its illegal. I decided to go with the good, but my penis didn't really agree because when I looked down at my crotch, I could see a huge tent building from my pants. I started panicking a little; I didn't want Allie seeing me with a boner. And to make things worse, her hand was about 4 inches from my raging hard-on.

"Wow." I heard Allie say and looked down at her with a confused look. "This movie is really turning you on it seems." She started to giggle as she finished saying that and I quickly moved my hand from around her and tried to cover up my boner.

"Hah, I'm sorry, I don't know, I guess I have a crush on Jennifer Aniston." I was panicking completely now, I felt my heart beating faster than ever.

"Nick, we're siblings, you don't think I've seen you naked a million times as kids? You don't have to hide that boner of yours from me." She kept giggling to herself while glancing down at my pants every once in a while.

In my panic, I had moved to the other side of the couch and when she motioned for me to come back, I was really considering just running up stairs. Eventually, I went to my original spot and she leaned her head against my chest again. After a few minutes though, she continued her teasing by adding,

"You know, if you need to go take care of that erection in the bathroom, I'll wait." She giggled again and that's when I finally had enough and said,

"Are you really gonna try and tease ME about masturbating? You've probably worn that dildo out by now." She didn't take this well and sat up with the most evil look on her face.

"Fuck you Nick; at least I don't peak down my sister's shirt!" Oh my god, she saw me.

"What?!" I tried to play it off as if I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Yeah, I didn't say anything because I didn't really care, guys do it all the time, but when you got a hard-on from it, I had to say something." When she said that part about a hard-on, it sounded like she was flattered or something that I had gotten a boner from looking down her shirt.

"I mean, I'm your sister and you get turned on from my tits? Wow. Too bad you can't fuck me, it's totally wrong." When she said that, she gave me a naughty little smile. Too bad? What did she mean by that? "Well anyways, I'm gonna go upstairs and 'wear out my dildo' some more. I was gonna fuck Josh today but since that pig was too busy licking the inside of a tramps mouth, I need to go take care of it myself." And just like that, she got up, turned around, and walked out. I swear as she walked out, she was shaking her ass at me on purpose. Once again, if I didn't know any better, I'd think she wanted me to fuck her.

The Next Day

That night, when everyone was asleep, I got completely naked and played with my dick for what seemed like hours. I tried not thinking about Allie but I couldn't help it. I kept thinking about how I wanted to tear those booty shorts off and panties, and lick her sweet pussy all day. How I would shove my dick down her throat and make her gag. What was going on? Why was my little sister turning me on like this? I didn't understand it but I knew that I wanted to make her my little slut. I wanted to go into her room and cum all over her face. I wanted her so much now. I was in a world of lust, my mind filled with thoughts that shouldn't be there. I came like never before that night, and afterwards, just slept like a baby.

The next day, when I woke up, I went down for breakfast. It was 7:30 am, so my parents were gonna leave any moment. When I got down, I saw my dad at the table reading the newspaper like usual, my mom was cleaning up, and Allie was sitting there, in a long t-shirt wearing no pajamas or anything, it seemed like she was just in panties. After a few moments, I realized that I was standing there with my mouth slightly open, staring at her.

"Morning." I said as I walked around Allie to a chair.

"Hey Nick, have anything planned for today?" My dad asked, not looking up from his paper. My mom looked up from wiping the kitchen counter, waiting for me to answer.

"Um, I don't know, maybe I'll get together with some friends." I shrugged my shoulders and took a bite of my toast. I noticed my dad looking at me now and he didn't seem to like my answer.

"What?" I asked while chewing my food.

"How 'bout you go shower and do some chores around the house." He had his eyebrows raised at me and then went back to his paper.

My dad had one of those childhoods where all he did was work. So now he thinks I should do the same. I knew what I really wanted to do after my shower. I wanted to spread Allie's legs and pump my dick in and out. But for some reason, I didn't think my dad would be too happy about that.

"Alright fine dad jeez." I continued eating and thinking about the chores that were ahead for today. Then I noticed Allie looking at me and I looked at her. She looked so beautiful sitting there. Her hair a mess, her thighs looking delicious, and looking all cute sipping her coffee. I started thinking about ways I could get her to fuck me but nothing sane came to mind. My dad finished reading the paper and said bye to everyone before leaving out the front door. My mom went to check her make-up in the bathroom one last time before leaving as well. Now it was just me and Allie at the kitchen table and for the first time since catching her masturbating, I felt awkward around her.

"Have fun with all those chores, Nick." She looked at me with a teasing smile on her face. "I think I'm just gonna sit around today. Might even stay like this all day, but I'll try and not show too much of my ass so you don't get all horny again. Hehehe." I rolled my eyes and went down the hall to the shower.

When I took off my boxers, I noticed that Allie's comment had quite the affect on my penis. I started to slowly rub it and closed my eyes, thinking about Allie in that outfit. I decided to finish up in the shower so that there won't be a mess to clean after.

After about five minutes, my strokes were getting faster and faster. I was definitely close to cumming. I guess my horniness distracted me enough to forget to lock the door because just then, Allie came bursting in blurting out something about her bladder exploding and how this was the closest bathroom. I was nervous because I had my dick, fully erect to 7 inches about to blow my load and the shower curtain was sort of see through.

"Can you hurry up Allie? I'm trying to shower here." I could hear the jet of piss hitting the toilet even though the water was running. My dick was actually bouncing up and down.

"Well I have to piss, don't worry, I'll leave you to finish jerking off ASAP." She burst out laughing as she said that.

"Oh my god, can you stop looking?!" I turned around, facing the opposite wall blushing like crazy. Although, it seemed like I was turned on even more, and it's like my arm had a mind of its own as it started jerking my dick back and forth again.

"Did I turn you on again? I kind of feel bad ... I keep giving you boners and just walking away."

I couldn't help it, I had held off my orgasm as long as I could but now it was out of my hands. I gave out a little moan while huge jets of semen shot out of my dick and splattered all over the wall. I must have shot 5 or 6 jets and my knees started trembling a little. I had tingles start at the tips of my feet shoot all through my body.

"Oh my god, did you just cum? Haha holy shit, that's fucked." Allie was absolutely shocked but I could also hear excitement in her voice. "That's actually kind of hot, damn and I thought I was the only kinky one in the family." She had long ago finished pissing and was now just sitting on the toilet with no panties on. I peeked my head out from the curtain and saw her panties at her feet. She was leaning back due to her stomach, and I could just barely see the top of her short pubes.

"Okay fine, I got horny and came in the shower. By the time you ran in here, I was already going full speed and well ... like you said yesterday, you've already seen me naked so why not just finish?" This was a lie, I had finished because I wanted Allie to jump in the shower with me and piss there so I could cum all over her. Since I was so much taller than her, I could perfectly cum all over her tits and let it run down to her pregnant stomach. "Now can you please leave so I can finish properly showering and get dressed?" I still had my head out and she didn't seem to mind that her pussy was almost exposed completely to me.

"But I still haven't showered yet. Maybe I should just wait here until you finish and jump in myself." She was smiling at me with her hands on her stomach while I was trying to figure out if she really wanted to fuck me or was just messing with me.

"Well you've already seen me cum, and I can pretty much see your cunt right now, so suit yourself." Her eyebrows raised and I went back behind the curtain and started washing my hair. After a few more minutes, I noticed Allie get up from the toilet and take her shirt off. She wasn't wearing a bra so she was now totally nude on the other side of that almost see through curtain.

"Hey Allie?" I was feeling really confident now for some reason and I decided to be a little daring and ask her what she meant when she said too bad I can't fuck her when we were on the couch yesterday.

"Yeah?"

"What did you mean when you said 'too bad I can't fuck you' yesterday?" She didn't say anything for a few seconds.

"Well ... Nick if you haven't noticed, you have girls all over you. And my dirty friends always talk about how they would love to ride you all night and well ... You're hot."

"Yeah well, I think you're gorgeous Allie but that doesn't mean I wanna fuck you." Once again, I was completely lying. For the past 24 hours, I was obsessed with that very thought.

"I never said I wanted to fuck you ... You think I'm gorgeous? Even though I'm fucking pregnant?" She sounded disgusted with herself as she said the part about being pregnant.

I wasn't nervous at all anymore, I was quite relaxed and I think that's why I did what I did next. I poked my head out the curtain again and saw Allie standing there looking at her feet. Her nipples were hard and her tits looked so firm. My eyes scanned her body and I was mesmerized when I reached her pink pussy. She had a little bit of pubic hair at the top but was completely shaven otherwise. She looked up at me and I made eye contact with her.

"Allie, you have always been gorgeous and that will never change." I looked at her from head to toe again. Allie looked like she was about to melt. She was blushing as she said,

"Are you gonna finish in there soon? I'm getting cold out here." She then crossed her arms, covering up her hard nipples.

"Oh, um, if you're cold, you can come in here." This wasn't even me talking anymore; this was some new confident stud talking because I would have never had the balls to say that. She bit her bottom lip and started walking towards the shower. I was almost blown away; my little sister I've been fantasizing about was actually agreeing to shower with me. I pulled back the curtain and for the first time, I was completely exposed to her. Water was covering my whole body, and my dick was semi-hard from all this. I noticed Allie inhale a bit when she saw my body.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.