Seeds of Desire
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An ancient force has been released into the world and it wants what was taken from it long ago.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

Tiffany runs straight into the kitchen. On the table is a plate of eggs, toast and a couple pieces of bacon. She scoops up the bacon and a piece of toast.

When will Mom listen? I hate the taste of eggs!

Tiffany then runs out of the kitchen, grabbing her jacket from the hook and down the stair to the door. “Mom! I’m headed to school!” she shouts.

Grace hears the door to the apartment close and smiles. She had hoped to be finished before her daughter left. At least she had time to make her breakfast. Her demon god here lately demands so much from her.

After Grace’s disgraceful departure from the field of archeology, she opened a flower shop. It was perfect for just the two of them. There is an apartment upstairs and a shop down. What sealed the deal for Grace was the small room attached to the shop that could be hidden if needed. And she needed it hidden.

Grace’s mind comes back to the shop. Before her is a very handsome man that had come in to buy flowers for his wife. Though he seemed very committed to his wife, Grace was able to convince him to pleasure her. It isn’t too hard considering it doesn’t take much to have a man give into his primal desires. Of course with a body like Grace’s and the look of someone half her age, it helps quite a bit too.

She reaches down and grabs the man’s cock. She hadn’t even bothered to ask his name. The cock throbs instantly to her touch. Their clothes lay neatly in a pile close to the door. Grace pulls the man in close by his cock and kisses his neck.

“I want...” she says softly.

Her voice is muffled against his skin and it makes his cock jump in her hand.

She kisses her way up to his lips, flicking her tongue over them before lightly biting them. Her finger moves through the hairs on his chest as her other hand works his cock lightly and delicately.

“I want your cock...”

She pulls his cock in a series of quick movements, jerking him. She kisses his neck again and takes hold of his wrist. Firmly, she guides his hand over her breasts, down her belly and then to her pussy. She holds it there, guiding his hand so that it moves gently over her pussy, stroking her. She is wet, dripping wet.

And just when the man shows the slightest hint of curling his fingers in toward her pussy, she guides his hand away from it, over her hips and onto her soft ample ass. Still holding his wrist, she guides his hand over the soft roundness to her ass crack, making him stroke her there.

“I want your cock,” she repeats in a whisper, “right here.”

She still jerks him, slowly rubbing his cock with even and deliberate strokes. The man reaches down and gently coaxes her hand from his cock. It springs out of her grip and twitches in the air. Grace bends over an empty table that she uses when she works on her plants. The man scoots toward her, a perfect height for what it is she wants from him. His cock bobs before him as she gazes up at him with a wicked smile that plays along her lips.

Standing behind her, the man strokes his cock between her cheeks, teasing her. When his cockhead lightly grazes her asshole, she cries out softly. As he rubs his cock across it several more times, Grace begins to push back against it. The man probes her gently but it is too tight and his precum isn’t enough. So he lowers himself down, bringing his face level with her taunt ass.

He kisses her cheeks. He pokes out his tongue and lightly traces it over her skin, leaving wet traces behind. He licks and kisses her and takes her soft flesh between his teeth, biting down gently. He snakes his tongue further in between her cheeks. They are already slight parted so he spreads the further apart with his hands. Her asshole becomes exposed. It looks delicate and small and so tight.

She wiggles her hips invitingly before his face. So he plants a tiny kiss, soft and teasing on her puckered hole. It contracts visibly, tensing up instinctively. He slides out his tongue to flick the very tip of his tongue over her tight hole. It remains tightly closed to the man. He licks it, his wet tongue slides over her sensitive hole with rhythmic sensitivity.

He pushes his tongue forward and for a few seconds, her ass resists his intrusion and opens just a little, allowing his tongue to slip inside. He penetrates her as far as he can. Her asshole is tight and constricted. He pushes into her, gently tongue fucking her. She pushes back against him and moans softly. She works against the man in her own delicate rhythm, pushing back against him with every stroke of his tongue. He pumps her with his tongue in slow, firm strokes to match her rhythm. With his tongue inside, he tries to lick, to explore and to get deeper into her ass. She jerks and moves, doing all she can to get his tongue deeper inside her.

When the man stops, Grace makes a disappointed sound. She remains in position, her head and shoulder firmly on the table, her breasts smashed beneath her and her ass thrust out salaciously. The man’s cock is aching now. It is as hard, twitchy and throbbing in the air before him. He can’t wait any longer, so he presents his cock to her ass, positioning it deliberately between her wet cheeks. She looks so filthy, her ass pushing out to receive his cock so eagerly.

The man positions the tip of his cock against her asshole and tries to push forward a little. Her ass is closed tight against him. He grasps his cock and pushes forward as Grace pushes back against him. She wiggles and pushes, moving over his cock, around it and against it. She wants it and she wants it bad. And then the tip of his cock slips inside. He holds it still, just his cockhead buried inside.

Slowly, he pushes forward, sinking his cock inside her. It slips in, filling her. The warm tightness of her ass wraps around his throbbing cock like a fist. She sighs and moans. “Yes, this is it. This is what I want.”

He pushes all the way inside, burying his cock in as deep as he can. When he can push no more, he holds it here, savoring the sensations her ass is giving his cock. His cock strains with the need to fuck her. He begins to rock gently at first, then harder, pumping her ass with increasing ferocity. He fucks her in long, slow strokes, pulling out almost the whole way before sinking deep inside her once more. He fucks and pumps, holding her around her waist, pulling her back onto him. Her ass becomes more and more lose for him as it becomes used to his size and intrusion.

He fucks her, driving his length deep. With every stroke, she moans. “Fuck me,” she says. Her voice is hoarse and desperate. “Fuck my ass. Use it. Use me.”

The man fucks her harder. His intensity grows with every thrust. His rhythm quickens as his cock gets harder inside her. It pulses and throbs. He grips her hips, pulls her back onto him and drives his cock in deep.

“Fill me,” she says. Her voice is heavy with desire and pleasure. “Fill my ass.”

The man pushes and strains against her, slamming her beautiful round ass. He pushes with desperation, fucking her. Her ass grips him, works him. He grabs her waist, pulling her back as he launches her cock in hard and deep. His cock jerks as spasm after spasm floods her insides with hot cum.

Grace nearly screams as she feels her insides flooded with his hot cum. “Yes! Yes! Take him now,” she yells.

From behind the man purplish black tentacles fly out to wrap around his wrists and waist. He is pulled forcibly out from Grace’s ass. Cum splatters into the air, much of it landing on her back and ass.

“What the hell?” he yelps, his face full of fright.

Before he can get another word out, a tentacle slips into his open mouth, muffling any more sounds from the man. With his cock still in the throes of a spasm, another of the tentacles spreads open at the end like a mouth and slips over the pulsating cock, working to milk the man for all he has.

Meanwhile, Grace sits, still bent over the table and waiting. And her wait isn’t long as she is plowed by another of the purplish black tentacles.

A smile comes to her face as she feels the tentacle drive deep into her. She knows it is slurping up all the cum the man left in her as she can feel the intruder constricting with each gulp it takes. And once every bit of it has been taken from her, it begins to pull out nearly all the way before ramming back in. The tentacle is much larger than the man she had just fucking her, but with all the cum and already being stretched out, she can take it without a problem.

The tentacle drives into her hard and fast. She is taken to a whole new level of pleasure that she almost doesn’t notice the tentacle slip into her pussy. Within seconds the two tentacles are moving in tandem bringing her to orgasm. Something, that over the years, she hasn’t been able to do with any man. Only her demon god has been able to bring on her orgasms.

Satisfied with the man she brought him, the demon god lets her fluids pour from her pussy to run down her legs. Grace moans and cries out as she is used. Her noises drown out the man’s grunts and cries as his insides are sucked out and his limbs pulled from his body.

By the time the man is swallowed by the football shaped head with razor sharp teeth, Grace is spent having collapsed onto the table. The tentacles quickly withdraw, leaving behind a trail of cum from her pussy and ass along the floor.

‘You have done well but I still seek my breeder.’

Grace hears the demon god in her mind. Her sexual bliss is too overwhelming to respond.

For all the years that Grace has kept the demon god secret, feeding it men when it has needed it and receiving untold amounts of pleasure, it has said the same thing each and every time.

Funny thing is she doesn’t even know it name. It has never offered nor has it spoken anything but that one sentence to her. So long as it stays this way, Grace could care less. Besides, she has always liked the side effects of never aging.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.