Cave Woman Blues
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Eve was perplexed and a bit bored if the truth be known. Being captured by the group of wanderers was probably the best thing that ever happened to her because now she was free to roam along with others in complete freedom away from the rules of silly men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Cannibalism   Violence  

Eve and her protégée Evita made a good killing team and they were in great demand on all raids despite the fact that females generally did not go on raiding parties just because they spent most of their time pushing out tiny new cave-dwellers.

Both Eve and her follower Evita were fit enough to handle raiding confrontations up to about the halfway point of carrying a new member of the prehistoric cave-dwelling society. That meant about a four to five month period of non-participation rather than a full nine months.

They both liked the constant adventure of the raiding expeditions into strange territory because they were usually the only females and had their pick of coupling partners in the nocturnal hours. Eve liked to have Evita right next to her when they were servicing the male fighters because she enjoyed listening to the smaller girl’s coupling grunts so close to her ear that she could almost feel Evita taking the seeds inside her friendly channel.

Evita did her best to take the males up her tighter narrow channel hidden deep between her softly rounded buttocks just like Eve on a moonless night. It was difficult for her because she was not the sort of girl that had used that opening for anything except the natural passage of waste just like every other animal in the chaotic world around them. The less-intelligent girl understood that she and Eve and the other meat-eaters around them were animals like the other species that populated their world. She also had the belief that all of the cave-dwelling humans with their flint weapons and their special needs were able to think on a level more involved than mere survival and pleasure of the physical senses.

It come to her one night on a dangerous raiding party that the excitement of coupling in the dark and keeping silent because of the enemy around them heightened her senses and made her enjoy the sensations far more than any coupling experience in the safety of the cave.

That led her to make some experiments with multiple coupling that made Eve worry about her sanity in a time of trouble. She especially liked it when she serviced two of the fighters in the front and in the back at the same time and listened to their grunts of satisfaction with both her tingle places filled and fully satisfied.

Eve started to do the same thing and they managed to double their servicing efforts putting new smiles on the faces of the raiding fighters in the early morning hours.

Then, there was the time they captured a young enemy male and both she and Eve took him into the tall grass to teach him their ways of using his manhood to pleasure their tingle places with the added power of complete control.

It was so different to drain this captured male of his precious bodily fluids and know he was helpless in their hands. They had bound his hands and feet and placed the knuckle bone of an ape in his mouth to keep him from saying anything except to gurgle his reaction to their nasty slaps and punches all over his yielding flesh.

Evita liked to rub her female place on the boy’s face pinching his nose until he opened his temporarily empty mouth and tickled her waiting slit with his busily obeying tongue. She liked to ride the boy’s pretty face until she was completely wet down there and she allowed him to have just enough air to breathe and held off her spurting until Eve mounted him at the other end and stuffed his hardness into her happy place whilst spanking his captured ass like she was the man and he was the woman to be corrected for the error of her ways.

They both usually came at the same time using the captured enemy and rested until they wanted to pester him some more with their need to show him they were in complete charge of his continued future. This poor unfortunate was no different and she reveled in the fact that he offered no opposition to selfish demands on his manly juices. He was a rare find because his replenishment time was almost instantaneous and he was stiff whenever selected.

The remainder of the raiding party did not object when Eve and Evita sustained the prisoner with food and drink and kept him on a short chain like a pet monkey to perform their commands. In fact, he was so enthusiastic about humping them either alone or in tandem that Evita sometimes rewarded him with the use of her mouth like one of the cow-like females that populated the main cave back home. Soon, he was carrying their flints and axes and they let him give the final cut on the defeated because in all honesty the burden of dispatching so many living humans was becoming a drain on their capacity to enjoy the happier aspects of life. He took to his tasks with great vigor because he explained that these tribes had killed his parents when he was still a tiny tot and he was brought up to serve their wishes at all times more like a slave rather than a free man.

Eve had formed an attachment for the entry of the boy’s cock into her tiny brown eye entrance and she had become so addicted to it that she would often tease him with her ass rubbing into his manhood at all times of the day or night.

Evita thought her mentor was being silly and acting like one of the clueless cow-like creatures back in the cave. The older woman tried to explain her motivation to the dismayed Evita but all she could do was circle her breast with her palm and mumble, “muu muu okahumpka” and make her lips wet with the tip of her tongue. The sight of the usually demanding Eve with her head down and her ass up for the young boy was a distraction to Evita but she liked the boy’s cock in her happy pussy in the hours of darkness in somewhat the same way but she enjoyed treating him like a slave because it suited her nature.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.