The Story of My Life: The Beginning - Cover

The Story of My Life: The Beginning

Copyright© 2015 by BigEAZ

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a story of a boy with a 171 IQ that goes through life with some hardships. Follow him through is journey from high school to college and up till he turns 18. There are many twists and turns in this story. There is a lot of sex in it but it will take a few chapter's before that happens.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Size   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow  

Let me first start out by giving you a brief history of myself and my family. I was born just outside Seattle, WA in 1975. I am the middle child of 6 kids and the only boy in the family besides my father. My looks made me the outcast of the family as I have brown hair and gray eyes where the rest of my family is blond hair and blue eyes. Mom was very young when she met my dad she was 13 and dad was 19. On the first date dad knocked mom up with my oldest sister Lindsey. Dad was forced to marry my mom and support us. He had a good job in Seattle working on the docs as a long shore man. He put down a down payment on a house for his new family and they lived there till I was around. My second sister is Sam short for Samantha. My 3 younger sisters are Jordan, Katy, and Jenny. My name is Eric I am writing my story in 2013 just so people may understand me better.

As I said I am the black sheep not only for my looks but my brains. I was talking when I was only 5 months old and reading when I was 10 months old. I was tested in 3rd grade for my IQ and I was around 171, 11 points higher than Ernestine. I was through grade school and Jr. High Scholl when I was 10. I then went to High School where my story will start off. Through all of this my parents didn't know I was going through classes like I did my clothing. I kept telling my parents that I was going on field trips with my class and either mom or dad would sign the paper work without reading it. This was for me to go to the next grade.

I am 11 at this time and in the 10th grade. I am picked on all the time as I am the smallest and youngest kid in the school so the jocks just love to pick me up and slam me into lockers. Most of the students in my classes don't like me as I mess up the grading curve as I always score 100% and I am ahead of them in all the classes. I want to be done with high school by the time I am 12. The school and the counselors have me set so I go through a grade every 4 months. I have all the text books and could test out of all the classes right now but I want to try and learn what I can from the teachers also. I am also helping the teachers with students in the classes.

My last day of 10th grade my life got a bit wacky as my oldest sister Lindsey at 14 almost 15 is going out with an older boy that I know is fucking her and has been for a few days now. I try to talk to my sister but like everyone else in my family she wants nothing to do with me as she is in the same grade I am in school but I am a 3 years younger than her. What shacks me up is in my history class I have to give a family tree with birth dates of all my family I know all my sisters and mine and moms and dads but then it hits me I am not part of this family. I go over the dates and I ask mom and dad to see the birth certificates for all of us kids and they give them to me. Well my younger sister is only 5 months younger than me and I know that she was carried to term as I was in the hospital with my older sisters and dad when we went to see mom and the new baby. At that point I just decided I would leave home and not come back when I graduated. I was at school on the last day and turned everything in and got my grades and told I would be in 11th and 12th grade next year. I asked the counselor if I could just test out of both grades with 1 week to study for each subject. They asked me why and I told them I had been accepted to a few colleges but they wanted me for the spring term. They agreed and I took all the new books home with me and to my room and studied. I didn't spend any time with my family all summer I just studied and I ate after everyone was asleep. This seemed to work for everyone as I was never bothered. I went to school a week before classes would start and asked to take 5 tests on the first day of school they agreed and then I went to the library to print off college applications and also scholarships that I could apply to. I filled out all the applications which were schools out of state. By the 6th week of school I only had 4 more test to take and the counselors and the school staff wanted to talk to me. I went to meet them in the office and I was told to go to the conference room on the 3rd floor of the school. I did and I meet with everyone in the school board, counselors, vice principle and principal. I asked what the meeting was for and they told me I would be graduating in 2 weeks and wanted to know if I wanted to go to UW (University of Washington). I told them I am going to apply to schools out of state and I listed off my 5 schools. They asked if I had the applications filled out and I told them yes but I didn't send them off as I was waiting to be done with High School first. They then asked if my parents were going to help me with school and I told them no they were not as they had 5 children they needed to worry about. This got the counselors attention but they didn't say anything.

By the end of the meeting I had learned they would help me get scholarships and also write me recommendations to all the schools and include my IQ test with them and that I was going to be done with High School in 1 month. I thanked them and pulled out the packets I had filled out and gave them to the V.P.

I left school and walked home as I missed the bus today while I was in the meeting and I walked into an argument between my oldest sister and my parents. Well it seems that she is pregnant now and the boyfriend has skipped town and wants nothing to do with her. I just walked past them to my room and slammed my door. I took the last 4 books out of my back pack and read them for the 10th or 11th time. I was about to call the school when my father called me to come down. I didn't and just stayed in my room and read the books I needed to. Around 2 am I went down stairs to see if there was anything for me to eat and I found nothing but a note that said I got no dinner tonight for not talking to my parents. Well this was the last straw and I just packed my things up in my room in the duffel bag my grandparents had got me 2 years ago. I put all my clothing in there that fit me and I just left the house. I just walked to the school which was only about 20 mins away and I knew the back door was unlocked. I went to the 3rd floor and slept there for the night and set my watch to wake me up a bit early so I could put my bag in my locker. I then went to the V.P. office and asked to take the last tests and turned in the books. He told me to go to the library and he would have them there for me. Well by noon I was done with all my test and I waited to find out what the scores were and to be expected I got 100% + on all of them. I answered all the bonus questions on the tests. I asked him when I could get my diploma and a copy of the letters for the colleges. He told me to wait in the library that they would be meeting in the conference room and would come down to get me. What I didn't know is that my so called parents were at the High School talking to the principal and the counselors about me right now and the V.P. was going to tell them about me graduating High School before I was 12 years old. I was only a week shy of being 12 but I didn't care about that I just wanted to leave home now.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.