Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 47

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Dan backed the rental Cadillac Escalade into the driveway. “Wow, a Cadillac. I thought you were going to rent a Dodge Minivan?” Claudia asked, carrying their suitcase out the front door.

“I was going to, but I noticed the Caddy for rent too, so I decided to get this one instead. I like driving Cadillacs, but even with our money, I wouldn’t buy one of these. I priced a new one, a basic model, compared to the top-of-the-line Grand Caravan R/T. We could buy two Caravans for the price of one Escalade.”

Dan put the suitcase in the back, then Mel came out with two cases, followed by Jenny with two. “Jesus, guys, we’re only going away for a week,” he joked.

“Dan, you ought to know by now that women always overpack for a vacation.” Mel smiled, kissing him.

“You and I are sharing a bag, Mel and Jenny one, and the twins one.”

“Hey, we’re not twins!” Allison chirped.

“You wouldn’t know it from the way you and Savon act so much alike. Not to mention your beautiful blonde hair and almost identical sexy bodies!” Dan teased her.

“So if you kept your eyes closed, you wouldn’t know which one of us you were fucking or eating our pussy?” Allison wondered.

“Oh, I could tell the difference alright because your pussy juices and cum taste beautifully different.”


Dan and Claudia made sure the house was secured, and they all climbed into the Caddy. “There’s something missing from this picture,” he commented, looking at the empty passenger seat.

“What’s wrong, Daddy?” Allison asked, taking Savon’s hand in hers.

He turned to the right, looking at the others seated behind him. “Allison and Savon are in the rear seat. Jenny is sitting between Mel and Claudia. No one is sitting in the front with me.”

“How are we supposed to have any sexy fun sitting so far away from anyone?” Allison reasoned.

Dan looked to Claudia and asked, “Should we tell them now?”

“Yes, it’s a good time.” She turned so she could see the others. “Melissa, Jennifer, and Savon, Dan, and I, including Allison, have an offer to make to you. We don’t want your answer right now, but use this week to discuss it amongst yourselves.”

“It’s obvious that the six of us love each other very much. In the past several weeks, you and the girls have basically been living with us day and night. It’s like we’ve become one large happy family.”

“Mel, if you and the girls really like the house next to us that’s for sale, Dan and I will help you buy it. Or, we’d use some of the same money and add more living space to our home so that we could all live under the same roof.”

“You want us to live with you?” Savon cried. “Can we please, Mom?” She was already giving her answer.

“I don’t know, honey, that is a very important decision that shouldn’t be taken lightly,” Mel cautioned.

“As I said, take your time to decide, and no matter what your choice is, we all win,” Claudia stated.

“Thank you so much for the generous offer. You’ve certainly given me and us something to think about.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.