Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 45

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Dan woke up the next morning to the familiar feeling of Allison’s young body cuddling tightly against his. His arm was held in place for a hand to caress her tit, and his cock lay semi-dormant snuggled between her small ass cheeks. She usually liked to bring him to life with a good morning fuck or a blow job.

“Come on, you two, our moms have got breakfast ready!” Savon began to wake up her lovers. With a kiss to them both and lips to a soft nipple, she uncovered Dan’s cock from its warm cocoon and sucked on it.

“Can’t you ever spend the whole night in your own bed?” He teased, smoothing a hand over his daughter’s round, firm ass.

“I love cuddling with you during the night. It makes me feel loved and safer,” she said, her hand caressing his cock. “I guess no good morning fuck or blow job today.”

“What are you going to do when you meet a man, fall in love, and get married? You won’t be able to sneak over to our bed.”

“Who says I’ll marry a man? I could end up with a beautiful, sexy wife that I’ll allow you to fuck,” she said. looking at Savon. “If I do marry a man, he will have to understand that part of our marriage is me continuing to have sex with my mom and dad. And I’m sure the offer to fuck Mom would keep him on my side,” she reasoned, straddling his thighs, her warmth heating his cock.

“I need a pee!” He smiled, kissing her. Dan put on his boxers and went to the bathroom. Upon entering the kitchen, he was greeted by five sensually naked women. “It appears that I’m overdressed,” he joked, taking off his boxers. Good morning hugs and kisses were shared along with the attempt to bring his cock to life.

The kitchen table was crowded, but in a good way. Seated between Allison and Savon, their eager hands soon had his cock hard. “I can’t go around with a hard on all day. It isn’t natural.”

“It is when it’s caused by Viagra!” Claudia smiled, handing him a pill.

“Already?” He falsely protested.

“For later on, you’re going to be a very busy man. Now you have not two but five sexy and horny women that need your good fucking!”


“Mom, can you and Dad take us all rollerblading today? I’m sure we can find Savon, Jenny, and Mel, nice low tops and sexy short skirts like ours to wear. I know it’ll be a lot of fun. Then we can have another barbecue and swim at home, and Daddy can fuck us all!”

“I do have to work on my books, you know, or my publisher will disown me. She’s already getting bitchy because I’m behind schedule,” he lightly complained.

“Just give her one of your good fuckings; that’ll straighten her out!” Allison remarked. “Remember your work schedule; I’ll plan it for you: writing on your books in the morning and fucking appointments in the afternoon. And with the number of women who’ll want you to fuck them, you’ll likely have to do two each afternoon.”

“Rollerblading sounds like fun. I could use some fun to help get my ex-husband off my mind for a long time. At least I’ll have my vacation to relax,” Mel sighed.

“When are you on holidays?” Claudia wondered.

“I’m off in two weeks for two, hopefully, long and glorious weeks.”

“Do you have any plans to go anywhere?” Claudia was interested.

“Not really. Just laze around the house and recover from my divorce. Though, I could use a steady diet of good fucking from Dan and pussy eating from you both.”

“We happen to be going on vacation then also. We’re going to Disney World, the Epcot Center, and Universal Studios for a week.” Dan looked to Claudia, and her smile and nod spoke of her suggestion.

“It appears we’re all on vacation at the same time. Since we have plans and you don’t, would you, Jenny, and Savon consider joining us and going to Disney World for a week as our guests?”

He and Claudia looked to the others for their reactions. Allison’s face lit up, and she shrieked with excitement. “We all can go to Disney World together?” She and Savon hugged and jumped up and down.

“Can we please, Mommy?! Please, pretty please?!” Savon tugged on her right arm.

“I don’t want to impose on your family time,” Mel countered.

“After the past day, aren’t we becoming our own kind of family?” Jenny surprisingly reasoned.

“Jenny is right. Allison and Savon’s love has become infectious enough to include us all,” Dan supported.

“Just think of all the sexy fun we can have, day and night.” Claudia cuddled closer to Mel. “It would give us plenty of time to really get to know each other, especially in bed!”

“And to become a bigger family!” Allison agreed.

“I guess I’m outvoted,” Mel smiled. “Of course we’d love to go with you.”

“Hooray!! We’re going to Disney World! We’re going to Disney World!” Allison and Savon sang in unison.

Mel hugged her two new lovers. “Thank you, thank you both so much! I really need this time to forget my troubles, and so do the kids.”

“Oh, we’ll make you forget your troubles for sure!” Claudia took Mel in her arms and caressed her tit as they kissed. “All you’ll want to do is look forward to the next good fucking from Dan and me eating his cum from your pussy.”

“And we can wear low tops and short skirts to show off lots of tit and pussy for Daddy,” Allison included.

“You can’t wear your rollerblading skirt to Disney World; it is way, way too short!” Claudia mentioned.

“Especially since Mom and I never wear any panties underneath when we’re rollerblading! But we can still take them, can’t we, Mom? You never know when we’ll be able to have some sexy fun with Daddy.”

“Yes, you can, but if you’re going to wear a mini skirt, you must wear panties. There’ll be countless numbers of young children there, and you don’t want to cause a scene,” she cautioned.

“Do we have to wear a bra? It’ll be so hot to always wear one,” Jenny complained.

“No, all bras stay home!” Melissa grinned.

“To me, those really tight, cotton shorts you’ve worn that hug your tiny asses are just as sexy as a skirt with panties,” Dan hinted.

“Then I guess it’s decided, sexy clothes for us girls, plenty of fucking from Dan, lots of sex between us girls, and rotating three to a bed,” Claudia listed, and they laughed.

“Mom, can Savon and I hold hands all the time on our vacation?”

“People may think you’re two young and sensual looking lesbians.”

“That’s okay with me,” Savon agreed.

Claudia added her sensual idea, “Can Mel and I hold hands too? We’ll want people to think we’re lesbians also, or at least bisexual.,”

“Of course you can, and Jenny will be Daddy’s older, slutty daughter.”

“I look forward to being your slutty daughter,” Jenny said, cuddling close to him.

“Dad, you sure are going to have your hands full with five sexy and horny women to satisfy! And imagine all the different combinations of sex partners we can have every night!” Allison anticipated.

“Hooray, we’re all going to Disney World!” She screamed.

“If we girls are going to be wearing our sexy thong bikinis for Dan and other men who appreciate a fine-figured woman, shouldn’t Dan wear a swimsuit that shows off the size of his cock for us?” Mel reasoned.

“She’s right. Imagine Dan’s eight-inch cock, nice and hard, lying sideways in a sex Speedo,” Claudia added.

“Me, in a Speedo? I’ve got a one-pack, not six-pack abs,” he joked, patting his stomach.

“Your little tummy is nothing compared to some men who look like they’re ready to give berth any minute,” Claudia countered, lightly patting his belly.

“Imagine a Viagra keeping his cock hard for hours at a hotel swimming pool. It’ll drive us girls and women nuts,” Mel joked.


Everyone was anxious to make plans, so Dan looked up different hotels close to Disney World. “Our extended family deserves nothing but the best!” He said, scanning for top-rated hotels on his computer.

“We should find one that is right on the grounds. It would save a lot of driving back and forth,” Claudia mentioned.

“Good suggestion. We were there years ago, and I remember how tired we felt at the end of the day from all that fun,” Mel recalled.

“We’ll be tired for a far better reason with Dan fucking us in the evening and overnight.”

“You guys are going to have me so fucked out, I’ll need a vacation after my vacation,” he kidded, and they laughed.

“Oh, you love the thoughts of five sexy and horny women that love you and need constant fucking from you!” Claudia pressed her bare tits against his back. They cuddled in a group, all looking at Dan’s laptop screen.

After searching several sites, he found the most popular hotels. “Look at this one, Walt Disney World Swan. It’s located right on the World property.”

“We’d need plenty of bed space,” Allison said.

“They have regular rooms and suites,” Claudia said, pointing to the screen.

“How about a two-bed family room with a courtyard view that overlooks the park with a king-sized bed and a queen?” He offered. He went on to mention the features of the room. “Plus, the complex has five pools and seventeen restaurants.”

“Dan, you can’t spend that amount of money on us for each day!” Mel cautioned, seeing the lowest daily rates.

“It has two bedrooms, one with a king-sized bed and the other with a queen. That’s plenty of room for lots of fucking!” Savon added.

“Are you saying you’re not worth 500 to 600 dollars a night?” Dan said, then started to chuckle at his comment.

“If I were a medium-priced call girl, it would cost you at least 500 a night to have me in bed!” She smiled.

“I can picture you dressed as a high-class call girl sitting in a bar waiting for the highest bidder. And just imagine, I get to fuck you for free.”

“You’d have to be careful that a rich, horny guy doesn’t outbid you to fuck me.”

“I’d have to pay to watch him fuck you.”

“You’re so bad!” She playfully slapped his arm. “That’s one reason I love you so much!” She kissed and hugged him tight to her bare breasts.

They looked at the calendar and plotted their days on vacation. Dan hated booking online, so he called the hotel directly. He mentioned the dates they had in mind, and they crossed their fingers for availability. He was told only the family room was available, and they all yelled, “Yes!” He gave them his credit card number and was given his confirmation number and the dates of their stay.


“Now that our vacation has been decided, can we take Mel, Savon, and Jenny rollerblading?” Allison asked.

“All you want to do is show off your tits and bare pussy to that certain boy!” Claudia teased.

“Mel, you can wear the same skirt and top you wore for Dan to the park. And Savon and Jenny, Allison has extra short skirts and low-cut tops for you both to wear.”

Dan sat in the kitchen, waiting for his girls to appear. His eyes lit up as, one by one, they appeared. Claudia, Mel, and Allison wore the same low-cut, short skirts from their walks. Jenny entered and turned in a circle to show off for Dan.

“Do you like it on me, Dan?” She asked, lifting the hem up to show her bare ass.

“You bet I do!”

“I can’t believe my mom is letting me wear such slutty-looking clothes. I feel like I’ll be walking around practically naked.”

“You can try that too, if you like,” he smiled.

“What, walk around naked?” She smiled, imagining the thought.

Dan paused, seeing young Savon enter last. She smiled shyly, her face turning slightly red. “Am I dressed okay for you, Dan? You know how I like to please you.”

“You look extraordinarily sensual, as do you all!” He held out his arms for her embrace. The neckline of her blue top plunged very low to reveal the inner halves of her young, firm breasts. Her very short pleated skirt sat low on her thin hips, showing several inches of skin between the two. She accepted his embrace and felt his hand raise her hem and smooth her bare ass.

“Mom and Dad, can we introduce Savon and Jenny to our neighbourhood and take them for a short walk through the park? Then we can go rollerblading.” Mel took a moment to explain to her girls the sexy fun she’d had in the park with Dan. They were shocked to hear she had jerked off a friend of the Davenports and shared pussy fingering with the wife.

“I had better call 911 in advance because you five are going to cause several traffic accidents going to and from the park!” Dan said, and they laughed.

Out the front door, Jenny was centred by Allison and Savon, while Mel shared hands between Dan and Claudia. Down the cul de sac designed driveway, they turned left onto the sidewalk.

This was Mel’s second time walking past the adjacent house that was for sale, but the first time she paid particular attention to it. “Wow, what a beautiful-looking home!” She gazed at the two-toned beige stucco exterior capped by a large brown roof. She stopped by the driveway, taking in the well-manicured landscape balanced perfectly with gardens and palm trees. The girls soon noticed they’d stopped and returned to them.

“I wonder how much they’re asking for it?” Mel questioned.

“I’m not sure, likely close to 300 thousand,” Dan guessed. There’s an information box attached to the for sale sign.” He went to retrieve a copy of the listing. “George is asking 275 for it,” he said, handing Mel the paper.

“2,500 square feet, four bedrooms, three baths, a three-car garage, and only eleven years old. “I wish I could look inside it.”

“George and his family don’t appear to be home; I’ll walk with you to look through a window or two. Unfortunately, the lower blinds hid the interior from outside viewing. “When we get home, I’ll look up the listing on the internet. I’m sure it must be listed with pictures.” Mel handed the paper to Dan, who folded it and tucked it in his side pocket.

“Why the sudden interest in the house?” Claudia asked.

“I told Tom I wasn’t going to live in our house much longer. Good memories turned into bad ones. I got the house in the divorce, plus he is making the mortgage payments. I said to him that since his girlfriend is pregnant and she wants him to marry her, buy it from me and it’s his. I hadn’t considered where I’d like us to move to, though I think I may have found what I’m looking for.”

“Right next door to us, Mel, that would be fantastic! Living next door to each other would be so convenient for all our fucking, and our girls could be even closer friends! It would be just like we were living together.”

“I like that idea too!” Mel smiled.

“And the same with me!” Dan supported her, taking her in his arms. “We’ll check out the listing, and if it’s what you’d like to see, you can contact the realtor for a viewing. And I know exactly who to call. Susan was very helpful to us in buying our home, along with some unexpected fringe benefits.” Dan and Claudia smiled at each other.

“You mean all of us, viewing the house.” Mel corrected. “I figure you three would be in it just as much as us.”

“Mom, why are we stopping here in front of this house?” Jenny asked.

“Girls, what would you think of us looking at the inside of this beautiful home, and if we liked it, we could put in an offer to buy it?”

“We could move here and live next door to Allison, Dan, and Claudia?” Savon shrieked.

“That’s if you’d like to live very close to your lovers.”

“Yes, yes, Mommy, can we?” Savon jumped up and down. She and Allison hugged and cheered.

“It would mean starting a new school in September.”

“And we’ll all be going to the same school!” Allison realized. “We’ll be lifelong friends and lovers!”

“Okay, okay, don’t get too excited now. We just can’t write them a cheque for the house. I don’t have that kind of money. There are bank loans to apply for, and that’s if I’d qualify for a loan plus selling our old home, possibly to your dad.”

“Dan, my love...” Claudia gave him that certain look.

He grinned, shaking his head, agreeing with her silent thoughts. “I know exactly what’s on your mind! Mel could probably get the house for 250. Maybe we should hold off calling the bank. This is a lot of money to be playing with.”

“I want to make certain this isn’t just a weekend love affair with them. Let’s wait until after our vacation to make a final decision. We can let Susan know we’re interested in the house, and if there are any offers on it, we’ll outbid them.”

“Thank you, honey. I love you! Either way, we win. We’d have our lovers living next door to us or living with us in our home,” she smiled, kissing him hard.

“Don’t say anything to her just yet. Imagine our lover living next door to us mortgage-free; what a financial burden that would be off her sexy shoulders!” He said this, taking in the three beautiful, sensual figures.

“I doubt she’d be using her bedroom very much!” Claudia joked.

“Savon, Allison, and Jenny can share it while Mel is in bed with us! I love you, Dan. The things you do for me!” She smiled with that unmistakable glint in her eyes.


They continued their sexy parade towards the park. Now there were more reasons to enjoy their family fun. Anticipating eyes usually peeked through closed curtains or stalled yard work when the Davenports would walk past. Eyes grew wider and tongues wagged more when they saw three additional women wearing the same style of revealing tops and skirts.

At the entrance to the park, Mel explained to Jenny and Savon their sex-filled routine. “We won’t have time for any fucking this time, but Dan will take turns walking you here and fucking you.”

Their favourite bench would only sit four comfortably, so they squeezed tighter for five, and Allison sat on Dan’s lap. Claudia made sure the girls were showing plenty of tits and showed them how to flash their pussies when someone walked past.

Dan rested his right hand on Allison’s inner thigh. Soon she urged his fingers higher, and her leg spread on either side of his; her pussy was the widest for viewing. She moaned softly as he gently fingered her and massaged her clit.

People in the area were used to seeing Dan with his wife, daughter, or both, but now three more women were in their sensual group. Dan’s fingers would leave Allison’s pussy only long enough for a walker passing by. He’d motion for Savon to show her pussy while Claudia and Mel urged Jenny’s legs wider.

“You three have actually fucked here?” Jenny had to confirm.

“Yes, we have in the daytime and at night,” Claudia confirmed.

“Dan has fucked me here too,” Mel added. “He’ll bring you here, too, for your fucking.”

“I can hardly wait!” Savon smiled in anticipation.

“Mom, is it okay if Savon and I walk around the park by ourselves?”

“I guess so, as long as you stay in sight of us.”

“And please, don’t be too obvious in showing your love for each other,” Claudia warned.

The girls snickered, taking each other’s hand and beginning their sensual walk. “I don’t think what I just said did me a damn bit of good!” She joked, seeing them share a quick kiss. As they strolled further away, hands slipped under short hems.


“Ally, I can’t believe we’re doing this! I love you so much! You know I’d do anything for you. I can feel my pussy growing wet. I need to taste you, and you taste me.”

“You’d do anything for me? Okay, my love, I dare you to get on your knees, pull up my skirt, and lick my pussy when someone passes by.”

Savon stood in front of her lover and looked past her shoulder to a couple approaching. Her heart pumped hard, and she exhaled a nervous breath. A few feet away, she knelt, spreading her legs, and raised the hem of Allison’s skirt. Hands on her bare ass, she leaned closer, inhaling and licking the aroma she loved so much.

“Holy shit, you two girls sure are gutsy performing a sex act in public!” The man observed.

“I told my girlfriend this wasn’t the place to have sex, but she couldn’t resist licking my horny cunt!” Allison erotically offered. She held Savon’s head to her pussy. The couple stared in disbelief at their bare pussies and carried on.

Savon stood, his face reddened with embarrassment yet very excited. “Wow, that sure was different! We’re going to have such a happy and loving friendship!” They hugged and kissed, continuing their walk hand in hand.

“I see your words of caution fell on deaf ears,” Mel said as the four watched the erotic show of affection. Dan enjoyed fingering Jenny’s pussy while Claudia and Mel wetted each other’s fingers.


Allison and Savon returned to the family. “We saw the pussy licking, normally very erotic, but you’re asking for trouble. No doubt Allison put you up to it,” Claudia said.

“I’m not sorry for loving my Ally. I told her I’d do anything for her, so she said for me to lick her pussy as those two people walked past.”

“So, if I ask you to lick your mom’s pussy after Dad has fucked her, you will?”

“Of course I will. I love you.”

“Allison, don’t have Savon do anything illegal or outrageous to prove her love for you,” Claudia cautioned.

“I won’t, too much. Mom, can we go rollerblading now?” Allison whined.

“You just want to let that cute blonde boy, Josh, see your tits and pussy again,” Dan kidded.

“Or maybe you want him to finally finger your pussy and possibly give him a hand job,” Claudia teased her further.

“Can I, Mom, can I let Josh touch my pussy and give him a hand job?” Her eyes lit up.

“We’ll see; it’ll depend on how naughty a daughter you can be on the drive there,” Claudia said, giving her hope.

The walk back home was very brisk, as the girls were anxious to flash tits and pussies while rollerblading. Getting into the Caddy, they soon realized there wasn’t enough seating room. “We’ll have to rent a minivan for our vacation trip,” Dan predicted.

Mel sat in the front passenger seat while the other four cuddled tightly in the back seat. Unable to spread their legs for viewing, they were placed over one another. Allison took off her top and was content to finger Savon and Jenny’s pussies while Claudia and young Savon shared several passionate kisses.

Melissa began to laugh. “I’m sure going to have fun explaining to my parents that I’ve fallen in love with a married man ... and his wife, and we might be moving to live next door to them.”


Arriving at St. Pete’s Beach, Allison replaced her top. It seemed natural for the young girls to hold hands while the adults did the same, following behind. Dan stared at three perfect pairs of asses, which caused the short pleats to tap their cheeks with each stride.

“Is that the boy you’re talking about?” Savon asked, seeing this blonde teen with a large smile.

“Yes, he is; that’s Josh!” Her eyes sparkled.

“He is cute!” Savon agreed.

“If he were my boyfriend, I’d share him with you,” Allison said softly.

“Honey, let’s make a pact right now to share any of our boyfriends with each other,” Savon suggested.

“I love your idea. And we must promise never to let a boy come between us unless it was for a threesome in bed,” she joked.

“Or steal a boy from the other! I love you so much!” Savon hugged her, hip to hip.

“Hi Josh, it’s nice to see you again. I hope you don’t mind if we brought along some of our friends to join us in our little family fun.”

“Not at all, Allison; I enjoy my work, especially today!” He gazed at the five pairs of virtually revealed tits and long legs that only stopped inches from an imagined bare pussy.

“Be good to us, and I just might have a special treat for you besides seeing our tits and pussies,” Allison hinted.

They sat on the long bench, waiting for him to bring their sized blades and gear. “Just follow my actions when he kneels in front of you,” Claudia said, being the first to be served by Josh.

She opened her legs and rubbed the inner part of her thigh. Josh wasn’t shy any longer when the girls sat for him to view their bare pussies, so he took his time lacing up Claudia’s boots. She slid her hand higher until her fingers touched her curly lips.

Jenny was next, and Claudia motioned for her to spread her legs. Her hand smoothed her young skin very high up her leg. Jenny smiled as she looked into Josh’s eyes at her bare pussy. Her boots were tied, and he moved next to young Savon. Allison prompted her legs to open, and she smiled wide-eyed at this handsome boy as he viewed her pussy.

Allison placed her hand on Savon’s leg, moving it higher, and Josh saw her boldly finger her pussy. He felt his cock twitch as Allison turned the girl’s head and kissed her.

“Hi, Josh,” Allison smiled coyly as she lifted her leg and he slid on her left boot.

“Hi Allison,” he returned her grin. She easily spread her legs for him, her freshly shaven pussy in view. A slight lean forward and her right nipple were his to see.

“Do you prefer me and my mom to have our pussies shaved?” She teased him.

“I ... uhhh ... umm, it’s sure going to be a hot one today,” he avoided an answer.

“I’m already getting hot, but not because of the weather,” she insinuated. “Doesn’t my Savon have such a lovely-looking pussy?” She teased her, fingering her again. “I love the taste of her pussy, especially after I’ve made her cum.” She removed her finger and licked it.

Allison took Dan’s left hand and placed it high on her leg. “Mmm, I love my dad touching me. He knows how to make me so hot!” She looked at Josh’s crotch, certain there was a larger bulge than when they first arrived.

“Make sure my laces are done up well. You know how I like it tight!” She couldn’t believe her own bold and suggestive words.

Josh was about to move past Dan to the sexy blonde sitting beside him. “Josh, you’re not finished yet.” She took his hand and daringly guided it up between her legs. “My mom and dad said it’s okay if I let you finger my pussy.”

His fingertips brushed up and down her smooth skin, and two entered her moistened hole. He could feel his teen cock quickly growing, his gaze not leaving what he’d fantasized about doing.

“Your fingers feel very nice fucking my pussy,” she said, pushing slightly against his digits. His thumb brushed her clit making her body jolt.

Allison was visibly aroused by her aggressive manner. Josh certainly wasn’t going to stop fingering her pussy until he was told so. Dan placed a hand on Josh’s wrist. “I think that’s enough pussy fingering for now.” He withdrew his tips.

“Aww, Dad, he was just getting started, and it felt so good!” She complained.

“I’ll finish fingering your pussy when we get home,” Dan told her.

“Then fuck me good, okay, Daddy?”

Josh couldn’t believe her bold request, then moved to the last woman. Dan motioned Melissa’s legs open, and Josh viewed the fifth wonderful-looking pussy. Mel was becoming quite moist by the time her laces were tied. Dan rubbed her inner thigh higher and higher. Her former modesty would have stopped him, but the new Mel guided his fingers to their target. Dan fingered her pussy as Josh finished her laces.


They all stood except Josh. He could feel his cock straining against his shorts and needing relief. He had to get to his feet so Dan could pay for the equipment rentals. Finally standing, his teen cock filled his front, and the girls smiled that they had made him hard.

Allison then whispered to her parents. Claudia looked to Dan, and he nodded his consent. She followed Josh closely as he entered the rental hut. He was about to close the half-door when she stopped him, and he said, “You shouldn’t be back here, you’re not allowed.”

She stood close to him, a firm breast against his arm, as Dan paid for the gear rentals. Allison stood behind Josh, a hand on his hip. “I want to thank you for putting up with our sexy teasing. As you’ve seen several times, we’re a very sexual family.”

Her hand slid from his hip around to his crotch. “I’m happy that we’ve made your cock hard; otherwise, I would have thought you might be gay.”

“I’m definitely not gay!”

“Just stand like that and let me find out for myself.” Her fingers tugged at his zipper. Two hands had to lower it. She fumbled with his shorts and finally released his cock. Allison had to look past his shoulder at his meat in her hand and begin to stroke it.

“What are you going to do?” He sort of figured it out.

“I’m going to give you a hand job.”

The others gathered, leaning against the countertop, to watch. Four bare asses were now visible to anyone nearby, and Dan smoothed his hands over Mel’s and Savon’s bare cheeks. The girls looked on, watching Josh’s cock grow rigid from her loving. His teen cock was smaller than Dan’s, the head barely sticking up past her clenched hand.

“Let me know when you’re close,” she asked, and he nodded. Josh had to watch her hand stroking his cock, and he slightly fucked her makeshift pussy. Josh looked frantically past the group, making sure no one was approaching. He glanced at his audience, leaning over the counter with four various-sized pairs of tits available for viewing.

“We knew we’d have to let her touch a boy someday. At least, for now, we can control what she does and with whom,” Claudia reassured Dan. “I fear what she experiences the first time she lets a boy try to fuck her.” She watched intently as her daughter enjoyed his young cock, her pussy growing moist. She guided Dan’s fingers between her legs, and he gently fucked her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.