Claudia's Condition, the Healing
Chapter 44

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 44 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

As Mel waited at a red light, Jenny shuffled forward, her arms on the backs of the front seats. “So why are you wearing the slutty-looking clothes? I haven’t even shown that much skin. You probably wouldn’t let me.”

“I would now, as long as I, Claudia, or her husband were with you.”

“If you and Claudia are going downtown dressed like sluts, you’re both asking for man trouble.”

“I’ve already got man troubles with your dad.”

“All she could talk about was babies and when Dad was going to marry her.”

“She’s pregnant?” Mel was jealous and heartbroken.

“I think so. Dad didn’t come out and say so, but she let a few words slip. I don’t know what he sees in her. You’re much prettier than she is.”

“And much sexier looking, from what I could see,” Claudia agreed.

“I guess he likes younger women now.”

“Yeah, I think I’m about fifteen years younger!” Jenny hated.

“Maybe I’ll become a sexy cougar and find myself a handsome, younger stud to fuck,” she kidded.

“I wish you could meet a really decent guy who’d love you and not take you for granted like Dad has!” Mel and Claudia both smiled, looking at each other. Claudia took her hand, squeezing it. “I don’t even care if you marry the guy or want to live with him, as long as you’re happy together.”

“So you’d be okay with me living with him? That would mean you and Savon would have to live with him too. What if he has a family? Maybe I’ve already met someone who is several years younger and makes me feel happy and loved!”

“Way to go, Mom! You’ve always been fantastically beautiful with your long blonde hair and killer-looking body. You could have any man of your choice.”

“But I’ve already made my choice in my new man,” she countered.

“And I haven’t even met him yet? Mom, you’re holding out on me!”

“I might have competition from you. You are young, blonde, have a slim, sexy body, and aren’t too much of a bitch. I don’t want you to steal my new man from me. That has happened between mothers and daughters before, you know.”

“Don’t worry, Mom. I couldn’t possibly be interested in a man who is old enough to be my dad.”

“That’s what they all say until the daughter finds out what a fantastic fuck the guy is! What if he were to become your stepdad?”

“So you and he have already fucked?”

“Yes, we have.”

“And ... is he a good fuck?” Jenny leaned forward more, unable to avoid looking at Claudia’s low cleavage and long, slender legs.

“He is the most loving and tender man I’ve ever met, and yes, can he ever fuck me good. He makes me cum when eating my pussy! He’s so loving and the best piece of ass I’ve ever had in my life!” Mel smiled proudly.

“I never thought I’d be hearing that sort of talk from you about another man, but good sex doesn’t make a good relationship keep going.”

“It sure as hell helps!” She joked, and there was more laughter.

“I’d have to get to know him pretty well and make sure he’s worthy of your love. You are a fantastic person who has a lot to offer the right man.”

“We certainly agree with that statement!” They laughed again.

Mel waited at another red light. “So you honestly don’t think much of your dad?”

“Mom, he’s barely paying attention to us. We’ve seen him a few times in the six months you’ve been divorced.”

Mel turned right at the light, then took two more rights and a left. “Where are you going?”

“It has to happen eventually. Savon said, I’d be happier without your dad and better off with my new man.”

Mel returned to Tom’s girlfriend’s townhouse, taking several pieces of jewellery from the car’s armrest. Claudia smiled, appreciating Mel’s sexy figure as she walked up the steps and pressed the door buzzer. A moment later, Beth opened the door. Her open blouse quickly crossed and barely covered her braless tits. “I need to talk to Tom.”

“Tom! Your wife is here again!” She yelled over her shoulder.

“That’s ex-wife!” Mel growled, furrowing her brow.

They eyed each other’s cleavage as rivals. Mel could hear hurried footsteps growing louder.

“What the hell do you want?” He eyed her revealing clothes.

“I’m not here to cause you any trouble.” Beth let her blouse fall open, revealing the right nipple of her medium-sized tits, and placed his hand on it again. Mel took his other hand and said, “You put these rings on my finger the day we got married. Except for the odd time doing work, they’ve never been off. I haven’t worn them much lately, letting them stay in my car. I’ll save you the pain of saying so. I had considered asking you for another chance of getting back together even though we’re divorced.”

Tom couldn’t help looking at her deep cleavage and long, slim legs, barely covered by her very short skirt.

“Here, I don’t want or need them anymore.” She held out her hand to him. Mel showed him her wedding rings. “I don’t want them; you keep them. Maybe you can use them on Beth. I’ve decided I’m not going to live in our house much longer, and looking at the state of this place, you may want to live there instead. I know I got the house in the divorce, and you’re making the mortgage payments. If you want to live in the house, give me half of what it’s worth.”

Again, Tom gazed at the deep cleavage and inner halves of the firm, full breasts that were now no longer his. His gaze dropped to her long, slender legs below her shortest skirt.

“You were a good father to Jennifer and Savon, but ended up being one hell of a lousy husband to me! Don’t shut the kids out of your life because of us!”

Mel eyed Beth’s stomach, noticing the slight bump. “When are you due?” She tested Jenny’s suspicions.

“In December,” she answered without thinking.

“I was going to tell you, Mel,” Tom blushed, feeling awkward.

“I hope you two have a happy life together.” She turned and, a few steps down, paused, “You might, in a moment of weakness, wonder about me, but you don’t have to worry. The past six months have been long for me as a single parent. Jenny and especially Savon miss you. Please don’t be a stranger to them.”

“I have met a new and wonderful man, who I’ve fallen in love with and who loves me! You won’t believe this, but I’m in love with a married man, and his wife knows about me. She and I have become very, very close friends, if you know what I mean. I didn’t know three in a bed could be so satisfying!” She lied just to piss him off.

“I see that you don’t approve of me dressed like a slut. That’s too bad. We’re not married anymore. I now love wearing clothes like this for my man, who loves and appreciates me no matter what I have on! He says to me that with my sexy figure, I can easily pass myself off as a high priced call girl, helping to fulfill several of our fantasies. He makes me feel so alive and good about being a woman again!”

She continued walking towards the car. She motioned to Claudia, who was leaning against the front fender and taking her in her arms, gave her a long, sensual kiss, caressed her breast, and lifted her skirt to show her bare pussy and ass. Claudia returned the pleasure, and Tom and Beth stared at them.

“If I had known making love with a woman could be so satisfying, I would have turned bisexual years ago! Goodbye, Tom!” She yelled, kissed Claudia once more, and they got in her car.

“Holy shit, Mom, you’re fucking unbelievable! Way to go, girl! That’s telling him off!” Jenny supported them, offering them both a high five.

“Your comments, along with Savon’s, gave me the confidence to take the next step. I handed your dad my wedding rings and told him to keep them.”

“It’s for the best, Mom. At least you’ll have the love and support of your new man to help ease the pain of the divorce.”

“Oh, he’ll help me alright! I need another good fucking from him already!” Mel smiled at Claudia as she backed out of the driveway.


“Jenny, we aren’t going home right now. Savon and I have been spending the day with Claudia and her husband, Dan, and their daughter, Allison. Our time with them today isn’t over.”

“I guess I’ll have to wait to meet your new boyfriend.”

“You’ll meet him sooner than you think,” she said, smiling at Claudia.

Jenny looked around at the large houses as Mel drove through the estates. “Wow, Claudia, do you live in here? Your husband must be rich!”

“We have a few dollars in the bank,” she said.

“I know a twin brother and sister that live nearby.”

“Who’s that, honey?” Mel asked.

“Ryan and Emma Winslow live in the other rich estates.” Mel and Claudia looked at each other about the coincidence.

“I’ve known them through high school.”

“You and Emma are friends?” Claudia asked, knowing about Emma’s bisexuality.

“We’re, uh, um, yes, very good friends.” Jenny didn’t want her mom to see her blushing, thinking of her other erotic secret.

“Why hasn’t she come over before?”

“I don’t know,” she lied. “I’ve normally gone to her house to visit,” she said, her face reddened.


Mel parked behind Dan’s Caddy. “Wow, what a fantastic-looking house!” Jenny was amazed at the well-lit exterior of their home.

“You’re always welcome, anytime, Jenny,” Claudia offered, taking Mel’s hand in hers.

“And wait until you see the size of their TV!” Mel enticed.

Claudia led them through the open concept, to the large kitchen, and into the pool area. She looked at Dan, Allison, and Savon, relieved to see them in their bathing suits.

“Hi, Jenny!” Savon smiled.

“Hi, little brat,” she teased.

Dan walked towards the new woman entering his life. He smiled, admiring that she’s a younger, more sensual version of her mom, yet an older one of her sister.

Mel made the introduction of Jenny to Allison and Dan, with them politely shaking hands. Dan smiled graciously while eying her firm, teened body, clad in a low cleavage top and form-hugging cotton shorts. She eyed Dan, appreciating his decently developed chest and acceptable stomach. A glance at his crotch failed to indicate what was hidden by his boxer-style swimsuit.

Mel took Dan’s hand in hers and wrapped an arm around his waist. “Jenny, Dan is the man I said I am in love with and who loves me. You might not be very pleased with me having a different man in my life, but you’re the one who said I could have any man that I want. I choose; I need Dan, Claudia, and their daughter Allison in my life.”

“Remember reading and seeing the news about the four women who were recently abducted and then rescued? Two of them were Claudia and Allison. Dan risked his life to help rescue his wife and daughter. And now he cares just as much about me and Savon. Dan would be just as good to you if you’d let him into your life.”

“So you’re him. That explains the two bruises on your chest.” She looked at Dan from a different perspective.

“I love my wife and daughter, your mom and Savon. Mel is not only fantastically beautiful, she’s a great person, and I’d never do anything to jeopardize losing her from my life.”

Dan went and dove into the pool, with Allison and Savon holding hands and joining him. “I love him, Jenny, and Claudia, too. I know it seems very awkward for me to be in love with a married couple, but somehow it seems to be working for us. I want to be in their lives for a long time, and they want me, Savon, and you in theirs too. I hope you can understand.”

“Why haven’t you brought him home?”

“I guess I wasn’t sure what your reaction would be to seeing me with another man on a regular basis.”

“If you say that Dan is very good to you, then he’s okay in my books.”


Mel stood by Jenny, looking at the trio in the water. “Your sister loves you so much and is relieved to have Savon with her again.”

“I know and I love her too,” Jenny said, remembering the many times they’ve tasted each other’s delicious pussy.

“You want to go for a swim?” Mel asked.

“I don’t have my bikini with me.”

“In this house, you hardly ever need a swimsuit.” She boldly crossed her arms over her front and pulled her top over her head. Her full tits are proudly on display.

“Mom!” She cried, seeing her topless. Mel pushed her short skirt down her sexy hips and let it fall to the floor. She stood there, naked and proud.

Mel cupped her daughter’s soft-skinned face and said, “Jennifer, I love you! Dan is the boyfriend I was talking about. I’ve had enough dates to know I’m not on the rebound from divorcing your dad. Though I recently met them, I’m in love with Dan and Claudia, and they love me. Honey, I know about you and Savon having sex. I happened to see you making love together, eating the other pussy and making the other cum.”

“I’m not mad at you. You and Savon are free to make love anytime here or at home. You can make love in front of us, and we’d enjoy watching the love of two sisters.” She then dove into the pool. Jenny stood there, dumbfounded.

Claudia came to her and said, “Jennifer, I’m in love with your mom, and so is Dan. As you’ll soon witness, we’re a very sexual family. There is no shame in having sex in this family.” She then made herself naked, Jenny eyeing her luscious body.

While Claudia and Jenny talked, Mel told Savon she’d given her dad her wedding rings and there was no chance of them getting back together. She also mentioned that her dad had made his girlfriend, Beth, pregnant. Mel reinforced her love for her and Jenny, and they’d still have a good life together.

“Maybe you can have your good life with Dan and Claudia?” Allison innocently suggested.

“You’d accept us living with your mom and dad under the same roof?”

“Sure, I’d get to sleep with Ally and Jenny every night, and you’d be cuddled in between Dan and Claudia,” Savon reasoned.

“You’ve got this all figured out, don’t you?”

“And so do you, Mommy! We can be a big, happy family!” She kissed and hugged her. “Now I have to go to Jenny and love her.”


Savon stepped from the pool and, grabbing a towel, dried off a little as she approached her sister. Jenny eyed the body she’d loved so many times.

“It’s true, Mom knows about us having sex. I told her how beautiful it is and how you don’t have to worry about boys. Mom isn’t mad at us. I think knowing we have sex and discovering how good it feels helps keep us out of trouble with boys. Mom says we can have sex in front of her and the Davenports.”

“I’m not so sure about doing that. It’s very personal.”

“Are you ashamed of us making love?”

“You know that I’m not!”

“Allison and I are also lovers, and we have licked each other’s pussy in front of our parents. It feels so exciting for them to watch us. Let’s show them how beautiful our loving is; please take off my bikini.” Young Savon moved closer to her. “I love you, sis.” She leaned up, a few inches above her, and lightly kissed her lips. “You have nothing to fear. There is so much love in this home!”

Jenny looked at the others, who were now watching them. She looked to her younger self, her palm to her face, and leaned to return her kiss. They embraced, and young hearts immediately burst into sensual life. Jenny slipped the straps from her shoulders, then reached to unfasten the back closure.

Her top slid down her arms to the floor. Her tits were an open mouthful with nipples hardened by cool water and excitement. Jenny’s hands slid her thong down, and she stepped from it.

“You’ve shaved the hairs from your pussy?”

“Claudia and Allison shaved my pussy. We shaved each other’s pussy and had so much fun doing it.”

Savon placed her arms around her lover’s neck, passionately kissing her. She then took the bottom hem of Jenny’s top and pulled it up over her head. She then unfastened her bra, taking it off her. Her breasts were at least a size fuller than Savon’s and several sizes less than Mel’s.

Savon gripped her waistband and slid Jenny’s shorts and panties down her legs. Her darker blonde hair came into view, along with her slender legs. Dan eyed this maturing teen, and Jenny felt self-conscious being naked in front of a stranger.

“We can shave your pussy too if you like,” Savon offered. Both now naked, Savon embraced her sister, and her budding breasts pressed flat against each other. As they kissed, a hand naturally caressed the other’s breast, like so many times before.

“My lovely daughters, you both look so beautiful!” Mel smiled with pride.

Savon led her sister to the pool’s edge, taking her hand in hers. Jenny smiled shyly as they all gazed at her naked body. She glanced again at Dan, who drank in her beauty. “Jenny is my sister, and I am proud to say we are also lovers,” she announced, turned them breast to breast, and kissed her again.

They began to kiss, caressing a breast. A hand slid down one side to explore between the other’s legs. “See, Jen, Mom is watching and isn’t mad at us,” Savon said, and they kissed again.

Then, being the antagonist, Savon pushed Jenny into the pool. Shrieks of laughter filled the room as Savon dove in to join them. She led Jenny by the hand to Allison. “Jen, Ally, and I are lovers, and we’d very much like to include you in our loving. Will you take off her bikini and love her too?” Her young heart desired.

Allison looked at the growing breasts, her nipples already hard from Jenny’s excitement. “You’re okay with me making love with you?”

“Yes, I am. Imagine the fun we three will have in bed.” Allison then leaned over to Jenny and kissed her full on the lips. Jenny took her in her arms, her tongue parting her lips. Dan was standing between Mel and Claudia. They both stroked his cock as they watched their daughters. Allison felt her top being taken off and held onto her shoulder as her thong came off. They hugged naked, their bodies touching each other.

“You have a beautiful body, just like your mom’s,” Allison complimented Jennifer.

“And so do you.” Hands caressed a firm tit, nipples now hard with excitement. A lean over and a cupped head allowed a nipple to be sucked on.

“I look forward to loving you tonight,” Jenny said as she kissed her new lover.

“Mom, there’s something wrong with this picture. Daddy is the only one still wearing his swimsuit!”

“I guess we’d better do something about that!” The rush was on to surround him. He falsely protested as the women, minus Jenny, made him naked. Dan kept his distance from her, allowing her to absorb the sudden group nudity. The Viagra he’d taken earlier still had many hours of effectiveness remaining, and his semi-hard cock swayed to the water current as if enticing the girls for a fuck.

“I’m glad you took a Viagra; otherwise, we’d have to make your cock hard if the water is too cool,” Claudia teased him.

“I’m sure you ladies know a way to make my cock stay hard,” he joked, trying to keep away from them.

“Do we ever!” Mel agreed, swimming toward him in the shallow end. She pinned Dan against the wall and kissed him hard. Using his shoulders for support, she lifted and wrapped her slender legs around his waist,

“Walk us over to Jenny,” she said quietly. With her arms around his neck and his hands holding her ass cheeks, he waded to her. Jenny didn’t know what to think of her mom naked in the arms of another man. Her long blonde hair was slicked back and sexy-looking, with water droplets cascading and merging to flow over and between her ample breasts. Her eyes had that bright, clear reflection that had been missing for a long time.

“Jenny, I’ll say it to you again. Dan is my boyfriend and my lover, the only man I ever want or need again! It has been far too many years since I’ve felt this good and so alive! I hope I’ll have your blessing when I say that I’ll give Dan all the years of my life that he and Claudia desire.”

“Mmm, about fifty to sixty would do!” Dan predicted, kissing her cheek.

“A lifetime of knowing him for only a few hours of history together? Mom, are you crazy? Give me time for all of this to sink in!” Jenny cautioned.

“While you’re thinking, look at Allison. Imagine the sweet taste of her beautiful young pussy when you eat her and make her cum.” She relaxed her grip on Dan, her feet placed on the concrete bottom. “Now it’s your turn to hold Dan. I don’t mind sharing him with you as long as you don’t steal him away from me.”

Jenny stood there, not sure what to do. “Come on, put your arms around his neck and wrap your legs around his waist,” her mom instructed.

She did as asked, gripping his shoulders. Her long legs wrapped around his hips, and without trying, his cock pressed against her mound. His hands gripped her tiny ass cheeks. She looked down, but the erratic water current distorted her view of his cock.

Jenny watched her mom swim away into the waiting arms of Claudia. Her eyes widened as they began kissing. “Holy shit, my mom is making out with another woman!”

“You’ll have plenty of time to watch your mom and my wife make love.” Dan gazed at her naked body above the water level.

“You like my tits?” She smiled coyly.

“Yes, I do, very similar to Mel’s.” Dan adjusted his grip on her ass; his cock seemed to have a mind of its own, sniffing for the pussy it wanted to fuck.

“Your reputation precedes you. Mom says you’re the best fuck she’s ever had.”

“How shameful of her to treat me like a piece of meat. She just wants me for my body and not my brilliant mind!” He kidded, and Jenny gave a little chuckle.

“That’s the problem I have with boys. Sometimes I think my good looks, blonde hair, and slim figure are a curse. Guys want to fuck me more for the pride of boasting to their buddies.”

“You’ll find I’m different from the boys you might know. I don’t kiss and tell. I have no need to brag to my male friends that I’ve fucked a very beautiful, sensual young woman, who I treasure very much!”

Jenny had to laugh. “This is certainly a different way of doing it. Normally the guy and girl have kissed before they get naked.”

“Maybe we should put the horse in front of the wagon.” One hand remained on her ass while his right caressed her soft face. His thumb and forefinger tilted her chin, and she automatically leaned as he moved to kiss her. Jenny’s firm tits flattened against his chest as they kissed. Her arms tightened around his strong shoulders as she accepted his probing tongue in her hungry mouth.

Jenny couldn’t deny the mounting passion building within her teen body. Heads tilted side to side with every angle used to find the perfect kiss. The others slowly waded closer. To Mel and Savon, Jenny was the roadblock to their future with the Davenports. Mel reasoned that if Dan gave her a good fucking and she wanted more of him, then she and Savon would get all the love and sex they wanted for life.

Dan’s hand fondled her firm tit, her bud growing rock hard to his touch. Her breathing increased as his lips tasted the last of her cherry lip gloss. Dan’s finger on her chin got her attention. She knew what was going to happen next and wouldn’t stop him.

“Jennifer, I love your mom as if she were my own wife. I would cherish the pleasure of making love with you. I will never do anything to hurt you or make you fear me.”

Jenny looked to her mom, who nodded her approval. She looked into his eyes, kissing him hard. “Mom says you’re her best fuck ever. I guess I should find out for myself just how good a piece of ass you are!”

“It would be my pleasure, and as a reminder, I don’t fuck and tell.” Dan kissed her once more, and she released her grip around his neck. He led her by the hand out of the pool, and now she was finally able to see his cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.