Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 41

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

The alarm clock on the nightstand went from silence to rock music, announcing 4 p.m. The family trio took a quick shower together, then dressed, awaiting Melissa and Savon.

The doorbell chimed at 4:30, and Allison bolted for the front door. “Savon!” She cried as if they hadn’t seen each other for weeks. They had a quick hug, and then Allison led her by the hand to her bedroom. Once the door was closed, they embraced, kissed passionately, and slipped a hand under each other’s top.

“Forgive us for being late. I’ve been having troubles with my older girl, Jennifer, since Tom and I divorced.”

“She was more than welcome to join us,” Claudia offered.

“I thought of that but didn’t want to impose.”

“If Jennifer looks anything like you and Savon, another sexy-looking blonde would drive Dan nuts!” She kidded.

Dan and Claudia both looked at her well-trimmed body. Long, naturally blonde hair in a loose ponytail ended between her shoulder blades. Her light blue top with a moderate scoop revealed rounded breasts, and her soft cloth shorts hugged her hips like a second skin. Claudia approved, smiling, and was already plotting how to get her into bed.

She loved Kim and Tracy back in Middleton, and Brooke also has a special place in her heart. But Mellisa was so captivating and sensually beautiful to her that she felt like a victim of love at first sight.

She gave Mel another tour of the house, and in the TV room, she suddenly noticed the cover to the porn movie Zoe had brought over. She quickly hid it under the seat cushion. “You have such a beautiful home. It’s so well decorated,” she complimented, walking from the kitchen to the poolside setting.

“Thank you; I do interior decorating as a little hobby.”

“Here you go, Mommy. You can change into your sexy new bikini for Mr. Davenport. Ally and I are going swimming too!” Savon said, handing the two little pieces of white material to her. Her face turned red as she smiled shyly at Dan.

I’ll show you where you can change.” Claudia smiled, showing her the way. “You can use the bathroom, and I’ll join you in a minute.”

Claudia hurried to put on her bikini, wanting to see Mel in hers right away.


Melissa hesitantly left the bathroom; Claudia was waiting in the hallway for her. “Wow, do you ever look sexy!” Claudia had to control her enthusiasm. “Sorry, I guess you want to hear that kind of reaction from Dan and not another woman.”

The front scooped very low to end just above her nipples. Her bottoms sat high on her hips and sank in a low V shape to a few inches above her pronounced pussy mound. Claudia looked at her rear, and she turned to reveal half of each ass cheek.

“Savon convinced me to buy it. You and Dan were the first to see me wearing it.”

“Then we are indeed the lucky ones.” Claudia’s eyes remained wide open as she gazed at the body she desired to love. “Dan is going to love you in that sexy-looking suit; I know I do!”

“And you look just as sexy in your bikini as well,” she returned the compliment.


Claudia gathered several towels and joined Dan in the pool area. Savon and Allison were already making waves in the pool.

Dan noticed the two approaching and grinned with approval at Mel’s choice of swimwear. “My, my, don’t you look very enticing!” He tried to be polite while his eyes took in the exquisite figure of this blonde-haired beauty.

Mel smiled shyly as his eyes drank in her beauty. She had always received compliments for her looks and was blessed with beautiful features, a slim physique, and blonde hair. It didn’t matter to the men when she was married; she would have been a trophy fuck to be boasted about in any lunchroom. Now that she and her husband, Tom, had divorced, the skin hounds showed up in numbers.

“I feel embarrassed showing so much skin in front of a man I just met. It’s just like wearing my bra and panties in public, except I’m showing more of me.”

“I’d walk beside you in public with you wearing only your bra and panties and I’d wear the same. Get to know me, and this will be a normal way for you to dress for us,” Claudia said.

“Maybe Dan could take you for one of our special walks.”

“In just my bra and panties?” She was surprised yet adventurously interested.

“That’s a great idea, Mel. You’re just as sex-crazed as we are. We’ll have you wear something better. You’d wear a very low top, an extremely short skirt, and no panties.”

“Okay, I’m willing to try it!” Mel could feel her pussy moistening with their erotic conversation.

Dan placed a lounge chair close to theirs for her to sit in as he joined Claudia. They smiled, looking at Savon and Allison playing in the water.

“I do want to apologize for not allowing Savon to talk with Allison after her rescue. I made her stay away, fearing if it happened once, it could happen again.”

“We understand. Zoe’s mom said much the same thing to us. Actually, Savon is more likely to be hurt than Allison. She was targeted for abduction. Anyhow, that’s over and done with. Now she’s going through her healing process and progressing very well.”

“Come on in; we want to play Marco Polo!” Allison encouraged them, with the wave of an arm.

Mel took her hair out of its ponytail, letting it hang naturally past her shoulders. They entered the pool from the shallow end. Mel leaned down to wet herself, then stood. Her white bikini clung to her like a second skin. She leaned forward, wetting her hair, and slicked it back. Her mouth sprayed water that cascaded down her face, and she smiled at him. “Fuuckk!” Dan muttered, gazing at her sensual beauty.

“Oh Dan, she’s so perfect for us! I think I’m falling in love with her already! I need to eat that pussy!” She yearned, telling him.

“Daddy’s always it for Marco Polo!” Allison cried, starting to move around.

He closed his eyes, trying to follow the sounds of swirling water. “I apologize in advance if I happen to grab a tit by accident.”

“Maybe we want you to feel our tits, so you’d have to guess who it is by the size of them,” Allison boldly replied.


The four women circled Dan, taunting him with words and splashes of water. “Mr. Davenport, want to feel my little titties?” Savon enticed. “I bet you want to feel my mom’s tits too. Oh, and don’t forget Allison’s tits also!”

“I’m surprised at you, Savon, and your sexy talk,” Mel said to her.

Savon swam to her mom and spoke softly. “Come on, Mom, I know you like Ally’s dad. He is very handsome, isn’t he? I know you and Dad are finished, and he cheated on you. You deserve to have your own fun too.”

“Since when have you taken an interest in my sex life?”

“Since I’ve seen you using your dildo on your pussy several times, and I bet since we’ve been here, you’ve already thought of what it might be like to have Mr. Davenport fuck you. I’d certainly let him fuck me!”

“Savon!” Mel furrowed her brow in displeasure.

“Well, I would! I bet he’d be a better experience than the boy I did it with first.”.”You’d actually want him to fuck you?”

“I already do!” Savon figured she had said more than enough and had one more thing to say. “I’d feel safer with Mr. Davenport fucking me than any of those boys I know, and you could watch us fucking. I bet you he’s a great lover!”

Mel was stunned by Savon’s blunt and bold sexual conversation. Even her daughter’s chatter about Dan fucking her stirred her erotic thoughts. “I’ll think about it.”

“I know you’ll say yes.” She pushed her towards Dan. His right hand was outstretched to touch any teasers, and her motion allowed his hand to cover her right tit. He gave it a little squeeze. “That’s my mom’s tit. Doesn’t it feel good? She’s got a very sexy body, but you already know that!” Savon teased.

Savon then swam to Dan and, taking his left hand, placed it on her right tit. “And this is what my tit feels like.” Then she swam away.

Allison wanted her turn, so she swam to Dan. She took his hand, pressing it to her breast. “And this is my tit, Daddy.” She swam to her mom.


“Do you want to take off Daddy’s swimsuit like before?” Allison whispered to her mom.

“Not right now. I have to coax Melissa up to involving sex, but you and Savon seem to have that thought already started.” Claudia couldn’t stay away from Mel and her desirable body and took every advantage to swim close to her.

They enjoyed their fun until Allison asked what was for dinner. “Would you like cold sandwiches or a barbecue?”

“Cold cuts are fine; I don’t mind helping. You don’t have to make anything special for us,” Mel countered.

“But you are special to us.” Claudia sauntered up to the cement steps, with Mel following. Dan smiled, eyeing two luscious beauties. “You stay and play with the girls while we get dinner ready,” she said to Dan, handing Mel a towel. The girls screeched, attacking him.

In the kitchen, Claudia took several items from the fridge and placed them on the center island. “Cold cuts and egg salad usually go over well.” She smiled at Mel, wanting to be near her.

“We can talk if you like. Savon told us you and your husband had recently divorced.”

“Yes, we have, and it’s been hard on her and Jennifer not having him around. They’ve hoped we’d get back together.”

“Is that what you’re thinking?”

“Possibly, I’m not sure,” Mel said, looking out the kitchen window at the girls and Dan playing. On the surface, their fun looked innocent enough, but under the water, the girls were both fondling his cock while he fingered both their pussies.

“You have a very beautiful-looking mother, Savon,” Dan observed.

“Thank you. I can tell that my mom likes you. That is why I insisted she wear her sexy bikini for you to see her great looking body.”


“Can I ask you what happened?” Claudia always liked to hear the juicy details of couples fucking around.

“I found out that Tom cheated on me, and I’m sure more than once.”

“With the same woman?”

“I think so, maybe more than one.”

“I can’t imagine any guy would be stupid enough to cheat on a beautiful, sexy, and desirable woman like you,” she said. Claudia couldn’t help fingering Mel’s long golden hair.

“He did. When I found out, I had him leave. I’ve never cheated on him, though I’ve had plenty of offers and opportunities over the years. I couldn’t even have sex with him now, knowing that while he’s fucking me, he’s probably thinking about fucking her.”

“Do you know who she is?” Her interest perked.

“Yes, a younger brunette woman we both know.” Claudia could sense she was about to cry and went to console her. Mel accepted her embrace, and Claudia had to control her desires as they hugged breast to breast.

Claudia combed her fingers through her tangled, damp hair. “Have you ever cheated on Dan?” She figured she could ask.

“Yes, I have.”

“And you’re still married? He forgave you?!”

“Sort of. In a way, he did.” Mel wrinkled her brow at the odd answer. “I may as well tell you about Dan and me. You see, we have an open style marriage. He has sex with other women, and other men fuck me.”

“Wow, you’ve got to be kidding me!”

“We don’t consider it cheating because we always involve each other in our sexual activities. Dan and I have sex with other couples, a guy, or a girl.”

“You two have threesomes?” She was shocked.

“Yes, we do, as often as we can when the opportunity comes up. Dan and another guy will fuck me, or he will fuck another woman and then me. If we plan to fuck another person without the other, we say so ahead of time. But one time I didn’t.

I was working late a few nights with this guy from work. I could feel the sexual tension growing between us. I guess I sort of encouraged it by wearing lower tops and shorter skirts and making our conversations more sexual. I made the first move, and we fucked right in his office. Then we did it a few more times.”

Claudia could feel her pulse quicken as she recalled Andrew. “I knew I should tell Dan, but I put it off. Then the station was broadcasting the telethon, and my guy was standing behind me in the shadows, feeling my ass and sneaking a feel of my tits. I snuck his cock out of his pants and began to jerk him off. Dan came over to talk to us, and I nearly lost it while stroking this huge cock while standing right beside my husband. It didn’t help that my guy had made me super horny for fucking, and I couldn’t stand still.”

“Dan noticed my uneasiness and finally saw his cock in my hand. I apologized for fucking around on him. He said the only thing he was mad about was that it took me so long to tell him.”

“So he was okay with you fucking around on him?”

“Yes, he was.” Mel could feel her pulse increasing from the erotic talk of cheating spouses. “Part of my guy’s plan was to set up his wife with Dan to give us more time for fucking. I didn’t know he was actually using me as his other piece of ass on the side. He was fucking me and this university student. His wife finally found out about his cheating and left him.”

“Ironically, Tina is now a good friend of ours and frequently shares our bed. The only thing that bothers me about Tina is that she wants to have a baby with Dan, and I want to be pregnant first, then he can get her and Brooke pregnant.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.