Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 39

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

“Savon, honey, can you come here?” Claudia asked. She and Allison held hands together while walking to her. She looked shyly at Dan’s stiff rod that would soon impale her pussy.

Claudia moved aside and helped her to lay beside Dan. “We don’t have to do this, you know,” he offered, sensing her hesitation.

“I’ve only been with a boy once before. We were so nervous about getting caught that he only lasted about a minute inside me before he came.”

“So you don’t know what it’s like to be made to love by a boy or man the proper way?” A self-controlling and jubilant Claudia couldn’t believe she was still essentially a virgin.

“No, I don’t, but I also don’t want to spoil our sex games.”

“Savon, you saw how loving and tender Dan was when he fucked Allison; he’ll love you the same way,” Claudia reasoned.

She looked to Allison for her approval. “Daddy will give you a beautiful fuck, I promise. I’ll stay with you the whole time.”

“Will you lay beside me as we fuck?” She asked nervously.

“Of course I will. I love you,” she said, her fingers combing her golden hair.

“And I love you!” She hugged her breast to breast. “I’ve always loved you, Ally!”

Dan cuddled into her tiny frame and turned her head toward him. The backs of his knuckles smoothed over her flawless, soft face. He gazed lovingly at the firm body that was about to be his. He kissed her ever so lightly, then more and more. Her mouth parted, accepting his exploring tongue, and their breaths increased. Allison gently caressed her lover’s tit as they kissed.

He kissed her neck and lowered her shoulders. Her eyes were half-closed as her senses were filled with the touch of his tongue. Her semi-hard buds grew rock harder from his suckling. He could count each rib as he kissed and licked his way across her flat stomach to her navel.

Dan adjusted his position, parting her slender legs. Tiny puffs of darker blonde hair were matted from her excitement. He kissed her from her knees up each leg, just short of her pouting lips. The broadside of his tongue wetted her mound, and a soft moan escaped her mouth.

Dan gently parted her lips, her moist flesh shining, her bud growing hard. He took a deep sniff, inhaling the pure essence of this young woman. He let out a groan of pleasure as he began to savour his meal. His tongue became a version of his cock as it poked and prodded. A flick of his tip over her button sent an electrical jolt coursing through her body.

Allison’s eyes gleamed with love and mounting passion for Dan and Savon. Temporarily satisfied with her nectar, Dan kissed his way up her body. “Please move higher; I want to suck on your cock. My uncle says I’m a good cock sucker for my age, and I want to prove it to you.”

Dan looked at Savon, revealing her sexual secret to them. Allison watched her swirl her tongue around the mushroom head and lick up and down the long shaft. She sucked hard, her cheeks caving in from the pressure.

“You are a very good cock sucker, Savon.”

“Thank you. I want to please you as much as Allison.”

Pausing for a breath was Dan’s opportunity to settle between her legs. Dan poised himself, rubbing the head over her moist pussy. His juice added to hers, and with a slight push, the lips curled inward, and he entered her. The group watched his several strokes go deeper, then he lowered herself onto her tiny frame.

Dan enveloped her in his strong arms, holding her snugly to him. Her slender body yielded to his every gentle thrust, and she now rekindled the kissing passion. Allison smoothed her girl’s golden hair, smiling with pride at them.

“Are you doing alright, Savon? Do you want me to stop?” Dan wanted to make sure.

“I’m doing very well, and no, I don’t want you to stop. Please fuck me the way you fucked my Ally.”

Dan, spurred on by her insistence, turned her slightly, placing her left leg over his hip. This opened her up to Allison’s clear view.

Claudia’s come here motion prompted Allison to her side. “Let Dan and Savon have their own time for fucking. I’ve seen the way Savon looks at you. Do you realize how much she adores you and is in love with you? Savon would do anything on this earth to please you and earn your love. The look of desire she has for you is hard for her to mask. And now she’s giving that same love to your dad.”

“She has always been closer to me than Zoe or Amanda, maybe because of our blonde hair and similar figures, and we’ve known each other the longest. Savon was seven when she and her family moved here from New Orleans because of Hurricane Katrina. So I guess we’ve both suffered tough times in our lives.”

“Savon really looks up to you, so please be careful with her love. She desperately wants to prove her love for you and shows it with love and sex.”

Dan was fucking Savon so tenderly, like a delicate flower about to blossom. She panted, giving a sighful gasp with each deep thrust from him. He slid back the small hood covering her clit, exposing her button to his pubic bone. Several strokes later, he proved he was making the right moves.

Only a few minutes from their beginning, her sighs became short gasps, her back arched, and she said, “Mr. Davenport, I ... I ... Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She sensually released.

“Savon is cumming!” Allison cried, moving quickly to her side. Savon’s eyes glazed over with the emotional flow of her first love-induced climax from a man.

“You’ve made me cum! It felt so strong! Thank you!” She cupped his face, smothering him with grateful kisses.

“It’s my pleasure,” he grinned. She squeezed him tight and urged him to suck on her nipples. Once his tongue hardened them, a gentle caress kept them firm.

“I love you, Ally.” She looked at her as her young body gave way to his gentle thrusts.

“I know you do, and I love you too. You look so very beautiful with my dad.”


Dan maintained a steady rhythm, and they enjoyed her first real fuck. A short pause from him was rewarded with more loving kisses. He was amazed by his stamina. The erotic experience of fucking such a beautiful and young woman should have made him cum by now.

He continued on, her slender body a perfect fit to his. His arms rested under her shoulders, the palms of his hands becoming her pillow. She smoothed his side and bent her knees, wanting him deeper.

“I can feel a slight pressure inside me.”

“Does it hurt?” He asked, pausing.

“No, I think your cock is so big and long, it’s hitting the end of my pussy.”

Dan almost lost it then, his cock filling her in so much. He adjusted his weight, and they returned to kissing. His eyes were so wide, taking in her innocent beauty. He felt her body begin to quiver under him. “Hu, hu, hu. Uhhh, uhhh, uhhhh!” She began to giggle as she exploded into another sensual climax. “I can’t believe I’ve done it again and so soon!”

“Way to go, Dad. I’m so proud of you for giving my girl such a good fuck! Wow, Savon, you sound so beautiful when you cum!” Allison praised. She hid her head on his shoulder, embarrassed that she had expressed her basic desire so easily. Claudia joined Allison on the other side of the lounger, enjoying their fucking.

A glance at the other double lounger found Zoe and Amanda enjoying a sixty-nine.

Savon cupped his face in her soft hands, and her glazed-over eyes darted over her lover’s features. “I will definitely remember this day! Now it’s your turn, fuck me, Mr. Davenport, cum in me!” She desired. She breathed heavily as she stole more kisses from him.

Dan knew the sure-fire way to cum faster and cupped her tiny ass in his hands. It felt like he was fucking warm air; she was so wet, and the head touched the end of her pussy with every gently thrust.

Savon encouraged Dan to fill her pussy with his cum, cooing how great a lover he is. The pressure built, and Claudia recognized that expression. “Dan’s going to cum!” She warned.

His eyes half-closed, he lowered his head and said, “Ruhhh, ruhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!!” He grunted, emptying his cum into her. He didn’t think he shot very much cum into her, but his climax was still quite intense.

Savon squeezed her body around his, feeling his release. “And you sound so manly and raspy when you cum!” She praised. They shared several more kisses as their passion subsided.

“Wow, you were definitely worth the wait!” She hugged him tightly.

“You are such a beautiful and loving young woman. I’ll remember this experience for a long time.”

“I don’t want this to be our first and only fuck,” she whispered.

“My turn!” Claudia prompted, patting his ass. One final kiss, and he gently pulled out. She stretched her legs straight, not used to them being in the mating position. Claudia’s mouth dove into her pussy like a woman possessed. She couldn’t help grunting and groaning as she lapped up the erotic cum mixture. Next to her daughter, Savon was the one she treasured the most.

Dan sat sideways on the lounger, and this time it was Allison who was quickly on her knees. His cock still stood proudly, and her mouth swallowed it in one gulp. She sucked hard and fast, draining her dad’s cock of any remaining cum.

“I think your last sex game of you girls giving me a blow job will have to wait until another time. I can honestly say, I’m fucked out!” They laughed.


Allison helped Claudia serve up more snacks and drinks. She had the girl’s phone home to say how they were doing. Of course, none of them mentioned the erotic sex games that were taking place. Claudia told each girl to invite their parents for a swim when they came to pick them up tomorrow. Zoe’s mom said yes, Amanda’s parents declined, and Savon’s mom said they had to go shopping for her sister’s birthday next week.

Dan helped Claudia clean, and the girls moved to Allison’s bedroom. The only subject was the sex they had with Allison’s parents. She smiled at the praise her dad received for being such a great fuck.

The head of Dan’s cock had a constant buzzing feeling from so much fucking. He and Claudia relaxed in the hot tub with a glass of wine. The swirling waters felt good on his tormented cock. She cuddled into him, and they discussed the girls and the sex they experienced with them. Meanwhile, Zoe hatched her next plan.

“I’m ready for bed!” Dan announced, downing the last of his wine.

“Me too, hope you’ve got some babymakers left in you tonight,” she smiled, caressing his cock.

“You can’t go to bed yet!” Allison appeared, overhearing the last of their conversation. She held two towels, prompting them to dry off. She led them by the hand to the TV room and had them sit. Allison and Savon sat on either side of Dan, while Claudia was between Zoe and Amanda.

Allison dimmed the lights and touched play on the DVD player. “We want you to watch the porn movie with us!” She said this as the movie started. She and Savon had Dan put an arm around them, and they cuddled in close. His cock remained semi-hard and lay resting on its side as he cupped and caressed the firm tits of each girl. Claudia also caressed a tit of Zoe and Amanda.

The movie started with a girl looking like a teenager in a very short skirt and low-cut blouse. “That’s us, Mommy!” Allison accidentally revealed. The actress unbuttoned her blouse, and her hand was inside her panties, fingering her pussy. The TV showed her watching a porn movie too.

She must have been house-sitting for the owners, who returned home to catch her. The husband and wife taught her several lessons on sex with several variations of a threesome. There was plenty of moaning from the women.

“I hope you girls know that her constant moaning was for the cameras and not what happens with real sex. Did any of you girls moan like that when Dan fucked you? Of course not. So don’t act like a porn star when you’re fucking. Sometimes in the heat of great passion, you want your guy to fuck you good and hard, and you’ll voice your pleasure.”

Dan and Claudia switched seats to fondle the other two girls. The next story showed a woman taking on two guys at once. She moaned and groaned as she was double penetrated. “Is that what it’s like for you, Mom, when you’re with two men?” Allison wondered.

“Sometimes it is. I guess you’ll eventually end up watching another man fuck me or two, like in the movie. It might be your dad and another man or two men with Dan watching,” Claudia whispered.

“Or the men getting a blow job from you?” She surmised.

“You’re learning quickly. I want you to know that Dan and I do this for the fun of sex and the passion it creates. You don’t have to think or worry that I’ll ever leave your dad. I would stop all this sexy fun if I ever thought it would endanger or end our marriage. I’m passionately in love with your dad, and as you’ve seen firsthand, we’d risk our lives to save each other. I love being a happily married slut and a slutty mother to you.”

“And I love being your slutty daughter,” she smiled, and they stole a brief kiss. “Thank you, Mom; I feel better now.”

“And you’ll feel much better as I finger your pussy,” she smiled. Claudia grinned as she enjoyed another of her lustful desires, young pussy.

The group enjoyed the movie, and soon the girls were finding it difficult to sit still. Dan and Claudia switched girls again, and Allison and Savon shared stroking his cock.

“Mom, it’s obvious that Dad likes watching porn! His cock is nice and hard again!”

“Ally, you can end the night by giving your dad a blow job,” Zoe offered.

“Mommy, can I suck off Daddy and swallow his cum like you do?”

“Of course you can, honey,” she replied, hugging her daughter.


Allison paused the movie at the double penetration scene. She had Dan stand in front of her and move forward in her seat. “Why don’t all us girls give him fourteen sucks and Allison finishes him off?” Zoe suggested.

“Starting with you, Mommy.” Claudia motioned Dan to her, leaned forward, and gave him the required number of sucks. “Don’t you cum before I can suck you off.” Allison cautioned.

“This time you’ll do like the porn girls and let us see your dad cum in your mouth,” Zoe wanted.

“Normally, you’ll suck off a guy with your mouth closed around his cock,” Claudia said.

Dan smiled as each girl took her turn. He watched them lovingly suck and lick his cock, and they counted the motions, fourteen sucks. Surprisingly, next to Claudia, Savon was the best.

He now stood in front of Allison, and she stroked his moistened cock. “This will be the first blow job I give you, Daddy,” she lied.

“But not the last I bet!” Zoe inserted.

“And I hope I can please you.”

“I’m sure you will, honey.”

Allison began to suck on her dad’s cock. There was no shortage of suggestions from the other four as to how best to suck him off. Past the number fourteen, she continued.

“Am I doing okay, Daddy?” She smiled up at him during a pause.

“Very nice; you’re sucking really well on my cock.”

“Thank you, Daddy! I want to please you so much! I want to be a good cock sucker for you!” She resumed her incestuous pleasure.

Allison’s hair swayed with her back and forth, in and out, movements. Dan noticed that all the girls stayed on their knees with their mouths partly open, watching her sucking on his cock.

Dan smiled down at her, gently patting his daughter’s head and telling her she was doing a good job. “Come on, Daddy, cum in my mouth!” She desired.

“Suck my cock faster, and you’ll make me cum quicker.”

Allison increased her sucking strokes. Savon prompted her to add more stroking to his shaft. She rubbed her hand up and down her lover’s back. “I’m getting there; keep going; oh yeah, that feels so fucking good! Keep going, honey! You’re doing a beautiful job on my cock!”

She kept a steady pace but was tiring from her inexperience. “Get ready!” He warned. Allison switched from sucking to stroking and opened her mouth. She stroked his shaft rapidly, and then his body tensed up. “Uhhh, uhhh!” He grunted. He fired two small but powerful spurts onto her tongue. “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” He continued.

The third spurt of cream landed, and then the others watched her swallow her dad’s cum. She winced, pretending to react to the odd taste.

“Hooray!” The teen girls applauded. “Allison gave her dad a blow job and swalloed his cum!” Zoe announced.

“Now the head is really sensitive, but I still sucked on him fairly fast to drain the rest of his cum,” Claudia instructed. Allison returned the warmth of her mouth to his cock and sucked him for another minute.


Allison finally stopped, and Dan helped her stand. “How did I do, Daddy? Did I give you a good blow job?” She hoped.

“You gave me an excellent blow job for your first time,” he said, smiling at her with his lie. “You are going to be my good cock sucker.”

“Thank you, Daddy, and I’m sure you won’t mind me practising on you!” She smiled, and the others laughed. She embraced him, and he couldn’t help revealing one of his pleasures: kissing a woman after she’s given him a blow job and swallowed his cum.

“Kissing after a cum, just like in the porn movies!” Zoe cried.

“Now I am definitely done for the day. Thank you all for the fantastic sex from four, or should I say, five, beautiful young and sexy women,” Dan lauded.

Claudia told the girls not to stay up too late. She and Dan kissed and hugged the three young and naked beauties. “I’ll try to sneak into bed with you during the night,” Allison whispered to him.

Allison and her girls went to her room and, lying on the bed, talked on and on about boys and the sex they had with Dan and Claudia.


Exhaustion soon got the better of the girls. Zoe lay on one side of the bed, with Amanda on an air mattress on the floor beside her. Savon lay in the middle, with Allison on the other side. A small light was left on in case one of them needed up during the night.

Three on the bed was cozy, and Savon used the lack of bed space to cuddle into Allison. She couldn’t sleep because she was, at last, lying naked beside the one she loved so much. She smelled her hair, the odour of chlorine from the pool remaining in it. She ever-so-lightly kissed her right shoulder.

Her young heart quickened as she put her right hand over Allison’s arm and lightly caressed her right breast. Savon was in heaven, and to further her fantasy, a hand explored between her legs. She cuddled even closer, the back of her knuckles tapping Allison’s tiny ass as she fingered herself.

Allison stirred, and Savon immediately took her hand away from her breast. She turned to face Savon, who, during the movement, placed her right arm around her. She gazed at the one she’d loved for years. She had told Allison many times that she loved her, but she didn’t realize how much.

Allison was restless in her bed. Normally, by now, she would be cuddled between Dan and Claudia. Her consciousness awoke, and she opened an eye. She saw Savon looking at her and smiling.

“You can’t sleep either?” She whispered, and she nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.