Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 36

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Shirley decided to stay the night and sleep in Allison’s bed. She lay awake, first feeling guilty for what she and the others had done, then smiling, thinking of the great sex she had with Dan. She touched her pussy mound, and it still tingled slightly from being loved by him, Claudia, and Allison. Her fingers explored her pussy and she knew she would never be lonely again.

Dan and Claudia lay on their sides, marvelling at the sweet beauty asleep between them. He fingered Allison’s golden hair as Claudia’s hand smoothed the skin on her tiny, round ass.

“Can you believe she’s our daughter now?” He shook his head in amazement.

“I still can’t believe it! She’s perfect, Dan! She’s everything I’d ever want in a little girl,” she whispered.

“I hope that I can produce little boys for you too!” He kidded.

“Do you think we’ll have sex with them too?” She wondered, her hand resting on their daughter’s round bottom.

“Probably, and maybe we’ll be like the Winslows and take the virginity of our son and daughter on their fourteenth birthdays,” he predicted.


Satisfied exhaustion finally won, and they drifted off to sleep. During the night, Dan awoke to a warm feeling around his cock. He opened one eye to see Allison sucking on him.

“You want another fucking so soon?” He whispered.

“I do, Daddy, but I want you to fuck Grandma instead. She needs to keep that good feeling of her lover desiring her body.” Allison crawled onto his body and, working his cock into her, began to kiss him.

“Are you nice and hard?” She asked a few minutes later.

“Yes, I am.”

“Good, now go and fuck Grandma. And when you come back to bed, eat my pussy to wake me up and tell me about it.”

“You could just watch us fuck.”

“I know, but I need my rest too,” she smiled. “I’ll cuddle with Mommy.”

“And why don’t I get my rest?” He kidded.

Allison moved off him, sucked on his hard cock a few strokes, and urged him on his way.


Dan looked at Shirley, lying on her side, as he moved around the foot of the bed and crawled in beside her. He moulded his body to her naked warmth, his hard cock stabbing her in the ass. His left hand lightly became her bra cup to her left breast.

She awoke to feel kisses on her bare shoulder. A hand to a hip, then turning her head, recognizing it was Dan. “Allison wants me to fuck you,” he explained.

“I’ll never refuse a fuck from you. I hope you’ll accept the advances of an old woman,” she said, turning to face him.

“I look at you, and I see how beautiful, sexy, and desirable Claudia and Allison will be when they reach your age.”

“Mmm, sweet words like that will get you between my legs and in my mouth every time,” she smiled, her hand on his cock, feeling it was ready for action.

“Allison sucked on me to get hard,” he said, moving on top of her. Shirley’s breaths quickened as she guided him home.

“She’s a good daughter. You and Allison do look good fucking together.” They turned to a sixty-nine for a few minutes, then she guided her lover home. Only panting breaths and moans of pleasure filled the air. Dan gave her another fucking and ate her pussy until she came.


Dan did as asked and visited Allison’s pussy, telling her how nice his fuck was with Shirley. “I can smell your cum on your breath,” she inhaled as they kissed.

He cuddled with her for more sleep, but Allison wanted him again. “Daddy, I need you to fuck me.”

“At 3:30 in the morning?” he whispered, not wanting to wake Claudia. “I just fucked your grandmother, and it’ll take me a while to cum again.”

“That’s fine with me. I’ll put your cock in my pussy and you can fuck me to get hard, then we can have a long and beautiful fuck.”

“I may as well give up on sleeping,” he joked as he moved for Allison to slide under his body.

She stroked his cock into her pussy and helped him get hard. She held him tight as he loved her once again. Her sensual talk of future fucking and blowjobs and gentle caresses soon had him hard. Thirty minutes later, he was finally able to fuck her again. He cleaned her pussy and she cuddled into his arms.

“Good night, Daddy. I love you!” She sighed.

“And I love you too, my beautiful, sweet daughter.” She made his hand her bra cup and then fell asleep.


Dan woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs and followed the scent. “Good morning, Daddy!” Allison beamed. She wore a nightie that was virtually nonexistent. “Mommy and I are making us all breakfast.” He came up behind her, kissing her on the neck and eyeing and caressing her magnificent cleavage.

Shirley then joined them for a good meal. “Allison told me you had a visitor during the night,” Claudia teased.

“Yes, Dan told me Allison wanted him to fuck me, and he sure did!” She blushed. “I should be going home soon. I have a few things to do.”

Allison pouted when Shirley mentioned she had plans for the day and was hoping she’d stay longer. “Honey, I can’t spend every day with you, Dan, and Claudia.”

“Why not? You could move in with us, and Daddy can fuck us all every day!”

“Honey, life isn’t like that. You need to be your own family and not have me around all the time.”

“You know you’re welcome here anytime,” Claudia offered.

“I don’t want you to think I’m only coming over for a fuck from Dan.”

“Maybe you’d want a pussy licking from Mommy or me instead!” Allison grinned.

“Allison!” Shirley exclaimed. “What are we ever going to do with you?” She shook her head and couldn’t help smiling.

“Love me every day.”

“I already do!” They hugged. “Maybe I can come over later this evening?”

“So Daddy can fuck you!” Allison hinted.

“I think your pussy is going to get a steady workout from us for a long time,” Claudia grinned.

“And I’m looking forward to it!”

“You can go rollerblading with us, and you can watch Mom and I show off our tits and pussies to the men!” Allison hoped.

“I won’t go rollerblading, but I’ll watch you show off your tits and pussy,” she countered. “I might even show off some good cleavage myself!”

“Can I have my sleepover next Friday night?” Allison asked her mom.

“Yes, you can. It’ll give us time to plan.”


Shirley said goodbye, and the new family made plans for the day.

“Starting Monday, I have to return to my book writing. My publisher has called on my progress. I’ve fallen way behind over the past few months. I’ll write in the mornings so we can have the afternoons to enjoy our fun.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.