Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 34

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Their erotic interlude was broken by the sight of Allison walking towards the kitchen. They quickly pretended to be busy picking up drinking glasses. “Are you okay, Grandma? You look red in the face?” she asked, concerned for her.

“I’m fine now, honey; thank you. Maybe I’ve been in the sun a little too much lately.” She smiled at Claudia.

“I love you, Grandma. Thank you for supporting Dan and Claudia in becoming my parents. I can imagine how hard your decision must have been.”

“Actually, it was quite easy. I can see how much they love you and will give you a long and happy life.” With a glass in each hand, she still managed to hug her. Allison took the glasses from Shirley and took them outside.

“Why don’t you sit beside Dan? You don’t want to be too obvious, especially with the others still here. But a hand touch to his leg or a breast touch to his arm will tell him you’re interested,” Claudia suggested.

“I can feel my heart pounding, like I’m going on my first date.”

“Except you know this date will end up with you receiving a beautiful fuck from a man who is family and already cares about you. Just wait to see the surprise he has for you after you’ve fucked,” she whispered to her.

The picnic table was crowded as Dan served the burger patties and hot dogs. “Here, Dan, you can sit between me and Alison,” Shirley offered, scooting sideways to make room.

“How can I resist sitting between two such beautiful women?” He complimented her, getting a chuckle. Her eyes went to his crotch, inches from her face, and she imagined its size as he stepped over the bench seat to sit. Their upper legs pressed against each other as they prepared their meals. He tried to be polite when stealing glances at her obvious cleavage, as did the other male relatives.

Dan didn’t think anything of their arms and shoulders touching during their eating and conversations. She turned slightly towards him, and now his elbow would press against her left breast. “Excuse my reach,” she smiled, placing a hand on his back as her right reached for the mustard.

“Not at all,” he smiled, feeling the soft pressure of her breast against his arm.

Shirley stole her glances at her cousin and, hopefully soon, her new lover. He caught her gaze. “You and Claudia have done wonders for Allison, and I’m very grateful.” She placed her left hand on his knee, letting it rest in place.

“You’re quite welcome.” He looked from her hand to her smiling face, then purposely looked at her cleavage.

She lightly rubbed his leg a little higher, which surprisingly stirred the interest of his cock. “To Allison and her new family, may you live long and happy lives together!” Grandpa Taylor offered, raising his glass, and everyone toasted.

The meal was enjoyed by all, and Shirley had to try and remember, without being too obvious, how to make Dan interested in her. Allison noticed Shirley’s interest in him and leaned into Claudia’s ear.

“I think Grandma is making a pass at Daddy! Good for her!” She whispered, and they agreed.

“After your aunt and uncle, and grandparents leave, Grandma is saying behind. Dan doesn’t know it yet, but he’s going to fuck Shirley,” her whisper replied.

“That’s good; can I watch them fuck? I think it would be so beautiful!”

“Yes, you can, honey. Then she’s going to give him a nice blow job.”

“Good! She can teach me too about how to love my dad!” She smiled, kissing her cheek.


Shirley’s interest in Dan was increasing by the minute. As the others finished their meals and returned to their lounge chairs, she stayed beside him. Her body turned more towards him, and she gladly accepted his lingering gaze on her cleavage. She bent her left leg, letting it rest across the seat. This position opened her crotch to him, and she liked his eyes travelling across her body. She laughed silently, realizing she’d stained the crotch of her suit with her pussy juices. A casual hand placed on her front lowered her zipper another inch.

Shirley offered to help clear the table, but Claudia and Allison insisted she relax and talk with Dan.

“I can see where my girls get their beauty from, their aunt and grandmother. Surely there must be dozens of men after you for companionship?” He complimented.

“Right now, there’s only one man I’m interested in.”

“He’s a very lucky guy.”

“Yes, you are. I’m getting to know my cousin, and I like what I’m learning.” Her hand moved hesitantly higher on his leg. He looked at her hand, then her eyes.

“Just like Claudia and Allison, you are an incredible woman I hope to get to know very well.”

“Yes, if you’d let me, I’d like that very much. I want to know you better also.” Her heartbeat as rapidly as young Allison’s would.


More relaxing and story-telling took place among the expanded family. Dan sat on a lounger with Allison between his legs. He couldn’t help gazing down the front of her young body. Her suit afforded a decent view of her firm cleavage and the raised mound of her pussy. She leaned her back against his chest and wrapped his arms around her to rest them on her firm stomach. She’d sneak his finger to touch the bottom of her tit.

“I love you, Daddy,” she openly confessed, turning to kiss him. “Thank you for loving me, and I don’t mean just the great sex. I truly love you,” she said quietly.

“And I love you too, my beautiful daughter.” He squeezed her tight, kissing the top of her head and smelling her chlorine-scented hair. “This certainly has been quite an eventful few months for us.”

Ever so slightly, she moved her ass against his crotch. He wasn’t able to escape and felt the sensation down below. “I know exactly what you’re doing, you little tease. You’re trying to give me a hard on.”

“That’s so you can give me a good fuck later on!” She whispered. Dan tried to keep her young body still, but she taunted him with her tiny ass even more. She’d sneak her far hand behind her to rub his cock through his suit. He didn’t stop her, as they both felt it growing hard with her loving touch.

Shirley sat on the picnic bench beside his chair, and she cautiously gave him the best view of her crotch and cleavage that she could.

“I think we should be getting on our way and picking up Mike from the sitter’s,” Trudy said, anxious to get Allen home for more fucking. She thanked Dan for the fuck, and Allen added his thanks for helping him satisfy his wife. Allison’s grandparents also agreed that it had been a long and eventful day and said their goodbyes. Ellen and Katherine also signed off from Seeme.

“If it’s alright, I’d like to stay a little longer,” Shirley said, looking at Claudia.

“Of course you can. You can stay as long as you like,” she agreed, knowing the reason.

“You can stay the night if you want, Grandma. You can use my bed, and I can sleep with Mom and Dad.” Allison offered, not so innocently.

“I may just take you up on your offer,” she smiled at them.


“Wow, what a day!” Dan expressed, stretching to reach the sky. “I think I’ll relax in the hot tub for a few minutes. Does anyone want to join me?” He asked, walking towards it.

Claudia and Allison both prompted Shirley to join him, but she hesitated.

“Look, Grandma, do you want Daddy to fuck you or not?”

“I never expected to hear that kind of naughty talk from my granddaughter.”

“I’m sorry, but Mom and I want to see you happy, and now’s your chance to be alone with Dad.”

Shirley looked to Claudia. “Who knows when you’ll get a better opportunity? There’s nothing to be ashamed of. You are a beautiful, desirable woman who needs loving, and my husband is your stud to satisfy your desires.” Allison then gave her a gentle nudge.

“Go on, Grandma, and have some fun. You certainly deserve it!” She finally relented.

“Wait for me, Dan; I’ll join you,” she said, hurrying to his side and taking his hand for the last few steps to the hot tub.

He helped her step into the warmer water, admiring her mature but still slender frame, and she sat next to him. “Ahhhh, this is the life!” He expressed himself by stretching his body horizontally in the tub. His body floated, and his bulging crotch made an island in the swirling waters. Her eyes looked him up and down, wondering what lay inside his bathing suit.

Shirley let her leg rest against his and took a deep breath. They made small talk for several minutes, eyeing each other.

“Here you go. I brought you each a glass of red wine,” Claudia announced. She bent over, and her tits practically fell out of her bikini top. Dan and Shirley couldn’t help looking at her hanging globes. She then kissed Dan, and his eyes widened as she snuck a Viagra from her mouth to his. “I’ve got a feeling you’re going to be a very busy man later tonight!” She spoke to his ear.

They watched her saunter towards the kitchen and Allison’s embrace, then washed down the pill. “Claudia suggested I try wearing a bikini. I doubt I’d ever wear one again, not with my motherly flab and age.”

“I think you’d look fantastic in a bikini. Who cares about your age? I don’t. I think you’re very sexy and desirable-looking,” he smiled, looking purposefully at her tits. “Men will look at beautiful women no matter what their age. You could keep your bikini here to wear for me.”

She could feel her face warming, and it wasn’t from the hot tub. She scooped up enough water to cool her face and several more handfuls to slick back her golden, greyish hair.

“Cheers, to Allison ... and her parents,” she offered her glass; they touched, then drank.

“I can definitely see Claudia and Allison in you. You know, there is something about a beautiful woman and her hair wetted back,” he offered, downing the remainder of his glass of wine.

“Yes, I’ve heard that too from men and read it in Cosmopolitan magazine, about a woman’s wet hair; why is that?”

“To tell you the truth, at least for me, a woman’s hair soaked and slicked back hair hints she’s just freshly showered from being fucked,” he said bluntly.

Shirley wetted her golden locks back again, close to her head, and looked to him. “Does my hair look like I just showered from a good fucking?” She asked, her pulse quickening.

“Yes it does, but you haven’t been fucked, at least today.”

She picked up her glass and downed the remainder of her wine. She took a deep breath and pulled the tab on her zipper down. The inner halves of her tits were exposed, and the hidden portions were trying to burst out of her swimsuit.

“Then Dan, maybe you should do something about me getting fucked.” Her eyes, yearning for him, darted over his handsome face. Was he going to laugh at her pathetic request for sex? Would he fuck a woman as old as she and his cousin?

“Are you sure? I’m very flattered, and we’ve sort of caught the other looking.”

Shirley took his left hand and slid it inside her suit to caress her full right tit. “Yes, Dan, I’m very sure. That’s if you’d want to fuck me, and if you don’t, I understand.”

Dan didn’t reply but let his actions speak for him. He cupped his right hand behind her neck and drew her closer to him. First, it was the lightest of kisses, and then they grew longer and longer. A soft gasp escaped her lips as his tongue explored her mouth.

They moved closer, arms caressing each other in a lover’s embrace. Heads tilted the other way as more kisses were shared. She moaned again as she felt his hand kneading her tits like baker’s dough. Another soft moan followed as her hand nervously touched his growing cock.


“Mommy, they’re kissing, and Daddy is feeling Grandma’s tits!” Allison called to her. Claudia hurried to join her young lover at the kitchen counter.


Dan stood, helping Shirley to her feet. They embraced and continued to kiss. He then slipped the straps of her suit off her shoulders and lowered them down her arms. She almost covered her exposed breasts out of modesty.

Her full breasts were finally revealed, and he gazed at their beauty. Her nipples were hardened from the water and her arousal. They had a slight sag from her age but still looked magnificent.

They embraced again, and he felt the cool and warm mixture of her breasts flatten against his bare chest. She looked into his eyes as she felt him tug her suit lower and lower. He knelt and pulled it past her hips and down to reveal her wet bush. He helped her step out of her suit, then, placing his hands on her ass, kissed her pussy mound.

“You are an exquisitely beautiful woman that I’m honoured to call my lover.”

Her eyes sparkled with a growing lust for him. “Thank you, Dan. You make me feel so special.”

She brought him to his feet and felt his strong arms encircle her naked body. “I can’t remember the last time a man saw me naked,” she laughed nervously.

“Then I am indeed a very lucky man.” Her hands smoothed over his chest and down his sides. Her fingers gripped the waistband of his suit and pulled it down. She stooped lower, and his hardening cock, freed of its confinement, sprang to attention.

“Wow, now I can understand why Claudia is always so happy!” She kidded. Free of his trunks, Shirley boldly leaned in and kissed the head of his cock, then sucked him for several strokes.

“I can’t remember the last time I had sex, except by using my dildo,” she wasn’t afraid to mention.

“I’d love to watch you use it on your pussy. And as the old saying goes, sex is just like getting back on a bicycle; you never forget,” he joked.

“I hope so, and maybe you can tell me if I do anything wrong?”

“I doubt that you ever had any problems in the bedroom,” he complimented.

“I used to be quite good,” she said, smiling at him.

Dan brought her to her feet, and they embraced. Her hand caressed his hardening cock, and she bit her lower lips out of growing sexual frustration.

Shirley gazed into the eyes of her younger lover, yearning to be a woman again.


In the kitchen, Claudia slipped Allison’s one-piece swimsuit off her tiny frame. Allison then made her mom naked. They embraced and began kissing, then Claudia helped her hop up onto the countertop.

“I feel so naughty watching Dad and Grandma fuck while we make love too,” she giggled.

“We are quite the sexy and horny family!” Claudia agreed, spreading her young daughter’s legs.

“We sure are! I love you, Mom!” She wrapped her slender legs around her mom’s waist.

“And I love you too. I also hinted to Shirley that because of your experience during our abduction, Dan and I would teach you about how sex should really be enjoyed.”

“So she’ll know that Dad and I will be fucking?”

“Probably, I think so, I’m not sure,” she hesitated. Her hands caressed her firm tits, then a hand slid down her flat stomach to lovingly finger her pussy.

“Mmm, that feels nice, Mommy!” She hugged her as she felt her fingers exploring.

“I had Dan take Viagra so he could stay hard to fuck you later.”

“Thank you, Mom, but you and Daddy should be fucking, besides me. When I see you two fucking for the first time, then I’ll know everything is perfect.”

“Maybe we’ll fuck tomorrow. I think my pussy is healed enough now. But look out, I’ll be keeping him in bed and everywhere else for days to make up for all the lost fucking!” She grinned.

“And I’ll be in bed with you both too. Mommy, can you please eat my pussy? I’ll tell you what Dad and Grandma are doing.”


Dan stepped out of the hot tub and quickly grabbed the double-sized lounge pad. He placed it near the hot tub and had her lay down. On his knees, she smiled at his long cock standing almost straight out.

Dan lay beside Shirley, and they cuddled closer. They resumed kissing as Dan gave her tits a good, healthy feel. His tongue explored her mouth while a hand smoothed down her stomach to her mound.

Dan could feel her heat and moisture as her legs parted even more. “Your pussy is very wet!”

“Claudia says you like to eat pussy?”

“Now that’s a subtle hint!” He joked as they kissed long and passionately.

Dan’s lips and tongue blazed a path from her neck to her shoulders and down to suckle her nipples. Her stomach and navel were visited, and in anticipation, he was already urging his head lower.

He turned around and spread her lips apart, gazing at her moist pink flesh. He could feel her hand rub his ass, then move to gently stroke his hard cock. Dan inhaled the aroma of her pussy then began to taste her. “Slightly similar to Claudia and Allison’s scent,” he thought.


“Mom, Dad is eating Grandma’s pussy!” She stood from eating her daughter’s love hole, and they both watched.


“You taste almost the same as Claudia,” he compared, not wanting to say, Allison too.

“From what Claudia has told me, it appears you’ll taste Allison’s young pussy soon, too.”

Dan paused. “How much has Claudia told her about their sex lives?” He wondered.

“I know you’ll eventually be having sex with Allison. I don’t want her mistreated in any way. She’s been through far too much for her young age.”

“Claudia and I will show her the beautiful and loving side of sex and not the horrible experience she shouldn’t have suffered.”

“I know you and Claudia will take good care of her. She is your daughter now, and I won’t interfere with that.”

She placed a hand on his head, urging him to continue. Dan combined tongue and fingers to please Shirley and him. The slightest of touches to her swollen clit sent shivers of shocking pleasure through her body. As anxious as he was, he took his time pleasing her pussy.

“Oh fuck, Dan!” She panted. Dan had awoken sensations in her that had lain dormant for far too long. She moaned softly, moving her ass in all directions.

“Fuck, your pussy tastes delicious!” He complimented her, trying to control his eagerness.

“Eat my horny cunt!” She demanded, pressing his head to her skin. Dan kept up a steady pace of finger-fucking and tongue-licking. Suddenly, she scratched his back, and the other hand gripped the lounge pad. “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhhh, I’m fucking cumming!” She began to laugh, “Uhhh, umph, umph!”

Dan’s face was suddenly sprayed with her essential cream. He lapped it up, grunting at his new flavour. “Wow, you sure made me cum fast!” Shirley’s chest heaved from rapid breaths as she moved him to get to his cock. Her head bobbed back and forth, practically swallowing his cock whole.

“Fuck me, Dan! I need you to fuck me good!” She desired him, making him turn and nestle between her legs. She bent her knee to capture her lover and guided his cock home. “Don’t be gentle; fuck me good and hard!” She needed. A hand placed firmly on his ass prompted him to begin thrusting.

Dan began at a rapid pace, her body yielding to every push. She hugged him tightly, feeling the strength of his back muscles. “Yes, my lover, fuck me good!” She purred.


“Mom, Dad is fucking her now!”

“I have got to watch this!” She stood, her mouth shiny from her daughter’s pussy juice.

“Come on, Dad, give Grandma a good fucking!” Allison urged loudly. Claudia caressed one young tit as the other hand lovingly fingered her pussy.


Shirley turned her head towards the house and asked, “What if Allison sees us fucking?” She worried.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.