Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 33

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

The day finally arrived, June 30th.

Dan and Claudia paced restlessly up and down the court hallway, awaiting the judge’s appearance. They had been interviewed by Judge Waddell at the adoption hearing to make Allison legally their daughter, and they hoped they had answered the questions to her satisfaction.

“I feel so nervous, you’d think I was giving birth to her,” she joked to Dan, Allen, Trudy, and her grandparents.

“You’ve already given birth to Allison,” Trudy smiled, reassuring her all would go well. She whispered to Dan and Claudia that she needed a repeat of their last sensual encounter. A loving touch on her soft face from Claudia assured her it would happen very soon.

“Judge Waddell will present in five minutes,” the clerk warned from the open door. They all filed into the judge’s chambers and sat in the waiting chairs. Several of them gazed around the ornate, wood-panelled room.

Dan and Claudia nervously held hands over the empty chair that would soon be occupied by Allison.

“Please, there’s no need to stand; this is not a trial court,” Judge Waddell offered of their respectful standing. Allison hurried to sit between Claudia and Dan, taking their hands in hers. Her top and pleated skirt were almost a perfect match in colour and style for Claudia’s. Only a hint of cleavage showed, and the hem of their skirts was, for once, a respectful length.

The judge smiled, acknowledging those who were attending, then looked to the clerk, who nodded. “I now call this adoption hearing to order in the case of the minor, named Allison Marie Taylor.” She grasped her hardwood gavel, striking it against the solid block on her ancient mahogany desk. The group looked at this mature woman in her black robe, whose striking grey and black hair complimented her appearance.

“Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. I must say that, in my thirty-five years before and behind the bench, this has to be the most gratifying adoption hearing I’ve had the pleasure to preside over. I have completed a most interesting hour having a wonderful conversation with Allison, and I must say she is quite a remarkable young woman.”

Hands gripped hands tighter, and smiles could be etched forever on the faces of Allison, Dan, and Claudia.

“I sit here before all of you as a very humble person. I listened to Dan and Claudia, and now Allison, recite their experiences involving the abduction of Claudia, Allison, and the other two women. It was truly an extraordinary story. Isn’t it satisfying to see the bonds of love and friendship forged from the perils of such a tragedy? Allison gave me a copy of the speech she gave at school. I am a mother and sister, and I was drawn to tears by her most gripping words. I’m sure you’re all proud of Allison.”

“It pleases the court when I see an adoption of a teenager that is desired as much by the child as the prospective parents. It is also satisfying to see that the parties involved happen to be related, being first and second cousins. I have noted that all the necessary paperwork is in order, so we can now continue.”

Allison smiled at Claudia, then Dan, and kissed the tops of their hands.

“I find it rather unusual that a paternity test had been requested in addition to the adoption proceedings to determine what percentage of DNA Dan, Claudia, and Allison share as cousins. And I understand that Shirley Taylor, Allison’s grandmother, enjoys studying ancestry as a hobby. I asked her to provide me with a family tree so I could compare the relationships between them. I’ll try to explain the findings in simple terms so that all can understand.”

“In the course of my career before the court, I’ve resided over many custody battles where the results of DNA testing determined the parentage of the male, either to include him as the biological parent or exclude him from being related to the child.”

“Genex Diagnostics Inc., of Miami, is employed to present independent DNA testing and results that this court uses to accurately determine the parentage of a child, and I quote in part,”

“‘Our unique DNA pattern is inherited from our parents. Each person has DNA in the form of 23 pairs of chromosomes. One chromosome of each pair is inherited from our mother, and the other chromosome of each pair is inherited from our father.’”

“I will now read the findings to you concerning the adoption of Allison.”

“The adult female sample tested includes the woman to be the probable biological mother of the child by greater than 99.99 percent. The male sample tested includes the man to be the probable biological father of the child by greater than 99.99 percent.”

“In essence, the results indicate that Claudia and Dan Davenport are biologically related to Allison Taylor. Of course, they are expected to have similar DNA; after all, the three are related, as they are cousins.”

“However, the results are quite fascinating, given the fact that all forty-six chromosomes, minus the sex-determining one from the male, match the twenty-three pairs in Allison’s sample. The results indicate the extraordinary and unlikely coincidence that Dan and Claudia could be Allison’s biological parents as much as her deceased parents.”

Everyone looked at each other with wide-eyed amazement. “I knew we belonged together! I just knew it!” Allison declared loudly, squeezing their hands.

“Genex Diagnostics always conducts its tests twice to ensure accuracy, and they are astounded that two men and two women could have possibly parented the same child. The chromosomes of a man and woman will vary in strength or length when producing children. That’s why two brothers or two sisters can look similar because of shared DNA, but not identical unless they are identical twins.”

“There has been photographic proof that third, fourth, and even fifth cousins have such similar appearances that they could be mistaken for siblings. Claudia is related to Allison closer than Dan is, and it’s evident in their similar appearance. However, Dan and Claudia seem to share enough of the Davenport DNA heritage that their children will likely resemble Allison.”

The judge paused to take a sip of water. “And now we come to the formal portion of the proceedings. Allison,” she looked to her.

“Yes, Ma’am.” She sat upright.

“You are a minor child by age; however, today I am treating you as a consenting adult. You have the capability to say yes or no to my question with a clear conscience. Allison Marie Taylor, do you solemnly give yourself, mind, body, and soul to your new parents, Claudia Marie and Daniel Anthony Davenport? You will bear their surname from this day forward and be known as Allison Marie Davenport. A new birth certificate will be issued, replacing your previous biological parents with your new biological parents.”

“Yes, yes, Ma’am! I sure do! I want with all my heart to be their daughter, and they, my parents!” She openly declared.

“That’s certainly direct and to the point,” she chuckled, and the others joined.

“I hereby declare this Petition to Adopt, wholeheartedly approve it, and issue the Adoption Decree. Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you Allison Marie Davenport, daughter of Claudia and Daniel Davenport!” She struck his gavel soundly against the wooden block.

There was a short pause, then the room erupted in resounding cheers, hip, hip hoorays, and cries of utter joy.

Allison, Claudia, and Dan stood. Allison hugged her tightly and said, “I love you, Mommy!”

“And I love you too, honey, my beautiful, sweet, sweet daughter!” She tried to stop her river of happy tears as their lips softly touched.

She turned her affection to Dan and said, “And I love you, Daddy!” They also hugged closely.

“And I love you, Allison, my daughter! I am so proud to be your dad!” Dan couldn’t stop his tears, and Allison wiped them away. Then they kissed.

Handshakes, hugs, and kisses were shared amongst the new families, with their faces already aching from constant smiling. Everyone thanked Judge Waddell, and she reiterated that this was the most satisfying adoption she had ever presided over.

A few minutes later, the clerk returned with Allison’s new birth certificate. She received the old one from Trudy, which would be sealed away forever.

To celebrate the special day, Claudia and Dan had arranged a family gathering for a barbecue and swim at Allison’s new home.


“I feel like I’ve just been married again!” Claudia compared as the new family walked hand in hand from the courthouse.

“We have got to celebrate my new life with a special night in bed. I need my daddy to fuck me while I eat my mom’s pussy, then you and Dad take turns eating mine!” Allison wanted hugging them.

“Shhh, Allison!” Claudia looked around quickly to make sure she hadn’t been overheard. “Honey, we must keep our special loving a complete secret! Only your Aunt Trudy knows the truth!” She cautioned.

“Okay, Mommy, I understand.” Allison unfastened the next two buttons on Claudia’s blouse to reveal decent cleavage. “You’ve got great looking tits, Mom. Dad and I want you to show them off.”

She returned the loving gesture, Allison’s young breasts wanting to be viewed. “And we want to show off our sexy daughter too.”


They drove with non-stop chatter towards Allison’s new home. “Can we make one stop on the way?” Their new daughter asked. They agreed, and she directed them to Myrtle Hill Memorial Park Cemetery.

“I think I remember where they’re buried. I don’t come here too often because it makes me feel so sad,” she said, directing Dan.

Allison took their hands and walked solemnly among the rows of headstones. “I remember a rose bush and statue nearby, and lots of trees,” she said, stopping after having completed her search.

They looked at the one large headstone inscribed with the birth and deaths of Allison’s parents and brother. “Mike is lying in my mom’s arms,” she remembered.

She stood between her new parents, taking a hand in hers, and looked at the marble block. “I don’t know if I should be looking at the ground or up at the sky. I’m not sure if I believe in angels or not, but if there is such a thing, then I want you to know, Mom and Dad, that I have new parents and I’m their new daughter. Claudia and Dan are also my cousins, and your cousin too, Mom. I’m finally happy now.”

“If you can see and hear me now, then you know what Claudia, Dan, and I do in bed and other places too. Please don’t condemn them or me for what we do. They have shown me how beautiful and satisfying sex can be, not the horrible experience she and I suffered.”

“I love them so much, and they love me too. They both risked their lives to save mine, and I trust them completely with my life. And now I have a new and exciting life with them. It has been a lot of years since I’ve felt this happy.”

“I may not think of you as often, but that doesn’t mean I have forgotten you. You gave me life, but Dan and Claudia have also given me life. Did you know that Dan and Claudia’s DNA is so close to mine that they could both be my biological parents? I consider them to be my real parents now.”

Claudia’s chin trembled with raw emotion, and tears flowed freely. “We do love Allison with all our hearts. We promise to love her and keep her safe,” she pledged, touching the headstone.

“Mom, you’re crying.” Allison wiped away her tears, and they hugged. “Please don’t cry, Mom. I love you and Dad, and this has got to be the happiest day of my life!” All three hugged. “I promise to live a full and happy life.” She touched the headstone and turned away, not knowing if she’d ever return.


There was a lingering silence as Dan drove toward home. “So, my new daughter, how would you like to celebrate your birth?” Claudia turned to see her.

“My birth? That’s a funny way to put it,” she smiled.

“I just gave birth to our fourteen-year-old daughter,” Claudia announced.

“First, I’d like to have a sleepover with some of my girlfriends from school. I’ll be at a new school in September, and I don’t know when I’ll see them again.”

“I think a sleepover can be arranged. You can still have friends outside of school and from a different school; you know, anything else?” Claudia wondered.

“This would cost us some money, but I’d like the three of us to visit Disney World for a few days.”

Claudia smiled, looking at Dan. “I’ve never been to Disney World,” he mentioned.

“And I’ve never been there in my life either!” Claudia added.

“Good, when can we go?” Allison was eager.

“Hold onto your horses, my sexy young filly,” he teased. “It’ll take a few days to plan; how about in two or three weeks? I’d have to make sure i’m free of any commitments. I do need to catch up on some of my book writing. I’ve been pleasantly distracted the past several weeks.”

“Thank you, Daddy! And thank you, Mommy! Can we wear low tops and no panties under our short skirts, like we always do?” She asked.

“If we do wear our short skirts, we must wear panties. There are a countless number of children there, and we don’t want to cause any trouble because we’re showing our bare pussies.”

“Okay, then we can show off a lot of tits?”

“We can show off a little,” she agreed, clutching her hand.


Dan entered the estate road and followed the curve to their cul-de-sac driveway. “What the heck are those?” Allison wondered, noticing their front lawn decorated in various pink shapes. There on the lawn was a poster, and in three-foot-high letters were the words...

‘IT’S A GIRL!!’ The poster was surrounded by fourteen very large pink balloons and fourteen pink flamingos.

“Welcome home, Allison Marie.” Claudia smiled.

“You and Dad did this?” She marvelled at the welcoming display.

“Do you like it?” He hoped as they exited the Caddy.

“Like it, I love it! Thank you so much. You’re the best parents ever!” She hugged them both tightly, then posed in front of the large sign for pictures. The remainder of the family came out, cheering and applauding her arrival. Everyone took turns posing with Allison in front of the poster. The additional cleavage on Claudia and Allison was seen but not commented on. Dan noticed that Trudy was also showing more cleavage than normal.

“Maybe you’ll have two birthdays to celebrate: March 26th and June 30th,” Dan said.

Everyone gathered inside, and the celebration began. There were gifts for Allison as if it were Christmas Day. Trudy was constantly cuddling close to Allen. She was growing horny again from her pregnancy and needed another fuck to satisfy her craving.

Allison soon changed into her one-piece swimsuit, wanting to go for a swim. “She’s my daughter? She’s my daughter!” Dan had to remind himself of her young figure blossoming into a beautiful woman.


“Mom and Dad, can you call your aunt Katherine and your Mom. I want to talk to my new Grandma Davenport and Great Aunt Katherine on Seeme.” They were surprised by her request and quickly obliged her.

“I can hardly wait to meet you, Grandma. You have such a loving and handsome son. I’m very lucky he’s my dad,” she said to Ellen.

“Mom mentioned to me that she’d love to see you sell your bed and breakfast and move to Tampa,” she offered to Aunt Katherine.

Dan discovered that his mom had visited Katherine in Middleton, and both have seriously considered moving to Tampa. He left the computer on Seeme and placed it on the picnic table in the pool area so they could join in the celebration.

Other members of the family took the time to chat with Ellen and Katherine about Allison and also support their thoughts of moving to Tampa.


Alison had convinced her grandma Shirley to change into her bathing suit and join her in the pool. She had a flattering figure for her mature age, and the zippered front revealed plenty of full cleavage without being lowered. Grandpa and Grandma Taylor sat and watched the fun in the pool but weren’t satisfied to stay in the background, so they squirted everyone with super soakers. The room was soon filled with shrieks of laughter and teasing.

Trudy couldn’t help smothering Allen with affection, sneaking his hand inside her low top. She needed fucking now and couldn’t wait until they got home. “Can Allen and I borrow the spare bedroom for a few minutes?” She whispered to Claudia. “If anyone asks, I’m laying down for a short rest.” Claudia agreed and mentioned placing a towel under her. She told Dan why Allen and Trudy would be absent for a few minutes.

While Dan and Claudia changed into their suits, they could hear sensual moans coming from behind the closed bedroom door. “Fuck me, honey, give it to me good!” They could hear.

“I’m so tempted to burst in and join them,” she kidded, fastening the back hook to her bikini top.

They returned to the pool, and her bikini-clad body sure caught the eyes of the men. She told Shirley that she doesn’t own a one-piece swimsuit. Dan did his share of gazing at Shirley, still amazed that she was a grandmother and his cousin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.