Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 31

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

The next day, John’s mom, Adele, parked her car in his condo parking lot. She announced herself to the speaker, and he buzzed her inside. She knocked at the door, and his eyes grew wide at what she was wearing.

“Wow, Mom, you look fantastic!” He offered, closing the door.

“You like it? I wore it just for you and Jackie. Your dad hasn’t even seen it on me,” she smiled, turning in a circle to model it for him. The light blue dress had a plunging neckline that easily revealed the inner halves of her breasts, proving she was braless. The hem was non-existent above her long, slim legs. She went to him, her hug pressing her tits against his chest.

“I hope it isn’t too brief to wear at the hospital,” she said, walking to the double sliding doors.

“If you happen to cause any heart attacks with the men, they’re in the right place!” He joked.

“How come you’re here so early? We don’t have to leave for Jackie’s for an hour and a half.”

She unlocked the door and stepped onto the balcony. The mid-morning sun shone on her mostly exposed chest. John gazed at her back profile, her dress hugging her small ass cheeks.

“I wanted to come over ahead of time to spend it with you,” she replied, slipping the dress straps off her shoulders. She let her dress fall to the cement floor and was now totally naked.

“Wow, no panties either?” He remarked, seeing her bare ass.

“It didn’t seem to bother you when I’d let you look up my short skirts or dresses to see me. I love dressing sexy for your dad when we’d go out for a night of dancing. He loved me flashing my tits and pussy to the men just as much as I do.”

“And I do appreciate the pussy flashes too.”

“I want you to fuck me here on the balcony like you fucked Jackie.”

“But that was at night; this is daytime,” he said, coming up behind her.

“Oh, come on now, where’s your sense of adventure? So what if your neighbours catch us fucking? I don’t mind if they watch us.” She adjusted the lounge chair so it was parallel with the glass wall. She wanted to make sure anyone watching had a perfect view.

“Mom, you’re fucking crazy, but I love you anyway!” She turned, placing her arms around his neck. Their lips met in a passionate kiss as he fondled a bare tit.

“I need you to fuck me, and time is a wasting. I hate rushing a fuck too.” She stripped her son of his clothes. She faced the world and had him cuddle against her back. Rita took his hand and made them her living bra cups. “That’s it; feel my tits really good!” Her hand went behind him to grasp his cock.

Rita turned them sideways so they could be seen through the glass-panelled barrier. She kissed him again, then went to her knees. John looked around at every balcony he could see as he felt the warmth of her mouth envelope his cock. He couldn’t tell if anyone was also outside, and feeling his cock coming to life in her mouth, he no longer cared.

“Fuck, you’ve got a beautiful cock on you! Do you know how many times I’ve fantasized about us fucking and giving you blow jobs?” She complimented its size.

“Probably as many times as I’ve fantasized fucking you and eating your pussy,” he replied. He brought her to her feet, then laid her on the double lounger. Adele spread her legs, knowing where his head was going. She smiled as her son moved between her legs and began to eat her pussy.

“Mmm, that feels so nice! Come on, my boy, prove Jackie is right, that you eat a good cunt!” Her words urged him on, and he combined his tongue and fingers on her mature pussy. His tongue teased her clit making her body jolt. “You are a tease!” She cooed, pushing his head against her hungry mound.

John continued to eat her pussy for several more minutes, enjoying her flavorful juices. Her occasional moan soon became more frequent. “Mmm, you are go ... od!” He worked her clit once again.

His hand cupped her wiggling ass cheeks, his mouth almost having to chase her pussy lips. Adele suddenly arched her back and said, “You fucking son of a bitch! You cunt fucker! You dirty fucking bastard, you mother fucker! Uhhh, uhhh ... uhhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” Her ass bucked as she released her strong cum. She held her legs high in the air as he licked up her flowing cream.

“Fuck, Mom, your cum tastes delicious! I enjoy hearing you talk dirty to me.” He panted, devouring it, and she pressed his head against her quivering mound. “And I am a mother fucker!” He joked.


He moved from between her legs, and she held out her open arms. “Come on, Son, give your momma a good fucking!”

Before he could lie on top of her, Adele leaned forward and sucked on his cock. A squeeze of the long shaft made a large bead of pre-cum pop out. “We should have been doing this years ago!”

She reclined once again, arms outstretched for her incestual lover. He settled between her legs and, gently grasping his cock, rubbed it up and down her pussy. Her lips yielded, and he began to enter her. A few thrusts, and he was home.

Adele looked into her son’s eyes as he started to gently fuck her. “Ahh, this is much better, a nice and slow-loving fuck with my son. Now we don’t have to rush.” She bent her right knee, keeping her lover in place.

Her body gave way to every thrust as she kissed him passionately. Then she began to giggle. “I would never have guessed in a million years that my first time cheating on my husband would be with our son. Oh, I’ve had plenty of opportunities to fuck around on your dad and haven’t, despite our sexy fun. Though, there was that one time in a bar I gave a guy a blow job in front of your dad. He was asleep from drinking too much.”

She looked through the glass panel and said, “I hope someone is watching us.”

“My neighbour, Carrie, lives just up and to our right. She watched Jackie and me fucking the other night.” She looked to the upper balcony, wondering if they had an audience.

Her eyes sparkled as they continued the loving union of mother and son. Her hands smoothed over his back and sides, and she’d frequently guide his head lower to suckle on her nipples.

The erotic experience of fucking his mother was too much for John, and soon he could feel his pressure building. “Slow down, calm down, my lover,” she gently urged. “That’s it; pause and fight off the urge to cum. That’s one of the signs of a good lover, being able to last.”

He lowered his head to her shoulder, grimacing with determination to stop the pending eruption of his cock. Finally, the urge subsided. “I can feel my pulse pounding in my head.”

“Now catch your breath for a moment, then continue. Don’t tighten your cock muscles; let them relax as you fuck me.”

He did, and he smiled as he renewed his pushing into her pussy. “There now, you’ve put off cumming and can last longer. That’s one of the best parts of being a good lover: being able to last, despite how strong and good the urge to cum feels. Your dad can last for several stops before he has to cum. Do the same with Jackie, and she’ll love you forever.”

“I will.” He carried on fucking his mom.


“My, my, you are a busy boy!” They heard a woman’s voice from above. They paused, looking up at the source of the comment. The dark-haired woman was naked, her full breasts hanging over the railing.

“Shit, it’s the neighbour I told you about!” He whispered. “Hi Carrie,” he acknowledged.

“Who are you fucking this time? She definitely isn’t Jackie.”

“No, she isn’t. This is my mom, Adele,” he admitted.

“Your mom! You’re fucking your own mother?” Her loud voice echoed in the air. “Why, you naughty, naughty stud, you are definitely a mother fucker!” She laughed at her joke.

“Hi there, it’s nice to meet you, Carrie.” Rita looked up, waving to their one-person audience. “Jackie told me how good a fuck John is, so I had to find out for myself, and she wasn’t lying.” She prompted him to continue.

“I know he is; we’ve fucked several times,” she agreed.

Carrie watched his ass cheeks begin to flex, indicating his fucking rhythm. “Can you stay and watch us?” Adele asked.

“Yes, I like watching John, especially when he’ll sit on his balcony day or night, take out his beautiful cock, and jerk off,” she revealed.

“Shit, I didn’t know you were watching me!” He looked up.

“I was thinking you should be using that cock on me instead of your hand. I must say, I find it erotic to see you lick up your own cum. You know it’s just a matter of time before we fuck again.”

“What would Jim think if he caught us?”

“I’ll ask him when he gets home. Right now he’s out fucking our girlfriend, you know, the very sexy one with the short red hair.”

“You definitely have a sexy neighbour!” Adele spoke quietly.

“I don’t think I can cum with you watching me,” he said.

“Sure you can; you have before.”

“Come on, John, show your mom how good a fuck you are!” Adele prompted.

John, urged on by his mom and Carrie, put more effort into his thrusting. Her eyes glazed with lust for her son as he further prolonged his climax.

He slipped a hand between them and pulled back her soft, fleshy hood. His pubic bone pressed against her exposed clit and he kept it in contact with her. Four thrusts later, her body jerked from the sudden electrifying feeling in her clit.

John maintained contact with her and soon began to moan about her pleasure. Her hands constantly smoothed his back, and her breathing came quicker. “John ... John ... oh fuck, uhhh, umph, uhhh, uhhh!” She panted. The sensual ring of her climax echoed off the balconies surrounding them. “Fuck, you’ve made me cum twice! Your dad hardly ever does that!”

She recovered and looked up to Carrie. The clear glass panel revealed she was busy fingering her pussy.

“This time, don’t hold back. Come on, John, fuck me! Fuck my horny mother, fucking cunt!” He picked up the pace, his cock pounding like a hammer. Her body was in constant motion, being pushed by his rapid, furious thrusts.

“Mom ... Mom!” He wasn’t afraid to yell, “Rahhh, rahhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” He grunted out, the force shooting out of his cock like a cannonball. The sounds of his manly growls bounced off the walls.

“Mmm, that’s it, my love, fill my fucking cunt with your beautiful cum!” She hugged him close to her breasts, feeling the last of his spasms resonating throughout his body. She kissed his neck, working her way to his mouth. “Keep fucking me like that, and I know you’ll be better than your dad!”

“You want us to fuck other times too?”

“You bet I do. Now that I’ve had a taste of you, so to speak, I’ll need a steady diet of good fucking from you. I’m sure Jackie won’t mind sharing you with me.”

John finally had to rest. His elbows supported his weight over his mother’s body as they exchanged lingering kisses. His cock began to shrink and slipped out of her drenched pussy.

He sat back on his haunches, hands on his hips, proud of his accomplishment. He gazed at his mom’s satisfied pussy, his cream seeping out of her. John moved to his knees and leaned between her legs. He washed her tits with his cum, then licked her nipples clean.

His tongue and fingers explored her hole, causing her body to jolt once again. “Fuck, you’re good!” She complimented him, pushing his head to her mound. She humped his face as if it were a big cock.

“Okay, my turn.” She prompted him to stand and went to work on him. He smiled down at her, watching his mom’s head move back and forth on his cock. They could hear moaning coming from above and looked up to see Carrie doubled over in her loud climax.

“I don’t have very much cum to build up.”

“That’s okay, I’ll take any I can suck out of your cock.”


“Who needs to watch porn when I’ve got you living below me and putting on such a good show?” Carrie mentioned.

“Watch for us later on when Jackie comes over,” Adele told her.

“I’ll pull up my chair for the show. I’ve got to go for a few minutes. I’ll be back for sure.”

“You have quite a sexy neighbour. When are you going to fuck her again? You know she wants you to.”

“I don’t know if I can. Jackie is okay with me fucking you, but to add another woman?”

“Leave it to me. I’ll work on Jackie. I’d be very interested in tasting Carrie’s pussy.”

“What’s with you? Do you want to have sex with every woman I know?”

“Maybe,” she smiled.

“Then do I know the perfect woman for you. You’ve met the woman I do camera work for at work, Claudia Davenport; she’s totally bisexual. She’s one of the women who was abducted with me and then rescued.”

“I’ve heard about her and the others. I can’t imagine what those poor women must have endured.”

“I know Claudia would have no problem eating pussy for you.”

“Hmm, that sounds promising. Have you and this Claudia woman fucked?”

“No, but she did come over a few days ago and gave me the best blow job I’d ever received and swallowed every drop!”

“Oh, she did, did she? So she’s a good cock sucker. Then let’s take the time for you to compare us.”

“Mom, we don’t have time for that?! Time must be getting on.”

“Do you want a blow job from me or not? I love to swallow cum too, you know.”

“Yes, I want a blow job from you.” Adele moved to be more comfortable and proceeded to seduce her son’s cock. He watched as she controlled his cock, licking, kissing, and sucking on every square inch. His balls were lovingly mouthed as she continued to stroke him.

“You are very good,” he smiled as she deep-throated him to his balls. She pulled back slowly, sucking hard on his flesh. His purple head was exposed, and she sucked rapidly on his knob.

She finally had to pause and catch her breath. “You do have good stamina. Jackie is going to love that about you. I already do.”

“I love her, Mom, and whether she’s able to keep her leg or not, someday I’m going to ask her to marry me.”

“It’ll be perfect having her in the family. We’ll both be trying to be between her legs,” she laughed, then returned to his cock, “Now come on, I want to swallow your cum!”

Adele glanced up to see that Carrie had returned for the rest of the show. She attacked his cock, sucking and stroking him. He smoothed his hand over her hair, feeling her head working on him. She gently cupped his balls, then licked them as she continued. He looked out over the scenery, enjoying the actions of his mom’s mouth on his stiff rod.

His pressure built so fast he couldn’t warn her, “Uhhh, uhhh, umph, uhhh!” His climax was a strong one, and very little cum shot into her mouth. His loud grunts echoed again off the walls.

She was startled by the unexpected small spurt of cum hitting the back of her throat. She swallowed, then sucked fast and hard on him.

Adele slowed down to a stop, giving the head of his cock one final pop. “So, am I just as good a cock sucker as your friend Claudia?”

“You need practice,” he joked.

“Yeah, right, I bet I do!” She playfully slapped his ass. John let out a deep sigh, and from above, Carrie showed her approval with applause.

“Please come back for shows at five, eight, and twelve!” Adele yelled at her, and she laughed.

Their clothes remained in a crumpled pile as she led him to the shower. “I brought my own shampoo and creme rinse, so I don’t smell like your soaps.” They had a sensual shower together, with her kneeling several times to keep his cock semi-hard.

“See, we still have plenty of time to be at Jackie’s,” she said, picking up their clothes. She caressed her lover son, and they dressed.


Soon, John was parking his Mustang in Jackie’s driveway. Adele had ridden in his car before, but not like on this trip. She didn’t have to pull up the hem of her dress. It was so short, all she had to do was open her legs for the sunshine to warm her bare pussy. She slipped her tits out of her dress and teasingly rubbed his cock when she could during the drive.

“Come on in!” Ritae yelled before John could press the doorbell. She and Adele hugged and had a friendly kiss. “Wow, look at you!” She gazed wide-eyed at her skimpy dress.

Jackie hobbled in, and she kissed and hugged John and then his mom. She smiled shyly, remembering their sexual rendezvous from yesterday.

“I love wearing this dress. I feel so sexy in it,” Adele offered, turning in a circle.

“I bet you do! I feel a little overdressed,” Rita kidded about her moderately scooped cotton top and blue jean shorts.

“We aren’t getting any younger, so I say, if you’ve got it, flaunt it!”

“You should put on your nice sundress, Mom. You have a sexy body just like Adele’s,” Jackie encouraged.

She thought for a moment, glanced at John, then hurried to her bedroom. “I hope your dress shows lots of tit and leg like mine!” Adele boldly yelled.

“It does!” She yelled back.

Jackie smiled. “I know which one she’ll wear.” John embraced her while they waited. She revealed a nice hint of cleavage, and her soft cotton shorts hugged her small ass.

Rita returned and stood in the doorway. She blushed as the others took in her sexy beauty. Her dress was the same style as Adele’s, however, in a different coloured pattern.

“Wow, Rita, you look so fucking sexy! I’m tempted to take you to bed myself!” Adele accidentally admitted it, and they both blushed. Her dress moulded to her sexy-shaped body. Her tits were slightly larger than Adele’s and showed plenty of deep cleavage. Her legs were somewhat thicker but still looked great in her short-hemmed dress.

Rita’s face turned red with self-consciousness. “I don’t normally wear such revealing clothes in the daytime without Steve with me.” She looked at John, whose eyes were also taking in her sensual beauty.

“You want to fuck my mom too?” Jackie whispered, kissing his ear. He didn’t dare answer. “Be a good boy to me, and just maybe I’ll arrange for you to fuck her,” she taunted, rubbing his ass. “Imagine fucking both our moms and them doing a sixty-nine for us!” He looked at her, shocked, and she replied with a smiling wink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.