Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 27

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

John parked in the driveway of his parent’s home and hurried through the front door. A quick search, and he found them in the swimming pool.

“Mom, Dad, I appreciate everything you’ve done for me, but it’s time for me to move back to my condo!” His heart was beating rapidly with inspired adrenalin.

“Are you sure, honey? You’re welcome to stay as long as you like,” his mom replied, having to take her husband’s hand from under her bikini top.

“Mom, I’m twenty-five and should be able to take care of myself by now. It’s nice to know I’m loved and appreciated.”

“Why the sudden change, and what’s happened to your stuttering?” His dad asked, stepping from the pool.

“At Doctor Phillips office, I met the most amazing girl!” His eyes lit up. “I don’t want to bring her to my parent’s home, and she thinks I’m not able to live on my own.”

“It’s about time you met someone!” She kidded, joining John to listen to him.

“First things first, Mom and Dad. I’d really, really appreciate it if you called me by my given name, John, from now on. Maybe it’s a result of my brain injury, but I’ve never really liked being called Wayne. John is what I now prefer. Mom, you can call me Junior or Johnny if you like.”

“Okay, John, it is,” they agreed.

They sat together, and John told them everything about meeting Jackie Saunders. Rita told him when he was little—five or six—he used to play at the Car Show and Shines with a girl by the same name. Both families were into muscle cars and frequently sat together, chatting away the time.

“We always used to remark how cute you and Jackie looked together. She was always chasing you around the cars, trying to give you a kiss,” she recalled with a smirk. He smiled, thinking of the sudden kiss Jackie gave him in his car.

“I don’t remember her, but I do remember running around the old cars and sitting in them. They were so big inside.”

“You were hiding from Jackie, so she couldn’t find you for a kiss,” Rita remembered.

“Her dad and I were in high school together, then took the same mechanics course. I got hired by the Ford dealer, and he by the Chrysler dealer. Maybe you were meant to meet her again. You don’t know the family history we have with the Saunders?” His dad asked. John replied that he didn’t.

“Your grandfather and hers were both drafted for the war in Vietnam and served together. Yours and her great-grandfathers fought side by side in the Pacific during World War 2. Your great-granddad helped hers when he was shot in the leg.”

“Wow, I didn’t know that! I’ve got a date with Jackie tomorrow afternoon, and maybe I’ll ask her if she wants to see my condo afterward.”

“You just want to do your own invasion and land on the shores of the Saunders girl!” John Sr. teased.

“John, you’re embarrassing him!” Rita gave him a playful slap.

“We’ll help you pack your things and load your car. We’ll miss having you home, but realize you do have your own life to live.”

“I really, really appreciate everything you’ve done for me!” He gave them both as good a hug as he could, not caring if he got wet from them being in the swimming pool.

While John was packing, his cell chirped, and he was surprised it was Claudia Davenport. He said he was doing better and was moving back to his condo. Claudia asked him if he was up to hearing about the day of the shooting, and he said he was. They arranged for her to meet him at home in a few hours.


Rita insisted on going grocery shopping with John to make sure he had the essentials in his fridge, and then his parents helped to freshen up his home. Windows opened, and a light cleaning replaced the stale, stuffy air. He waved to them from his balcony as they drove home. John’s eyes slowly panned the scenery below him. The inner harbour’s water was its usual calm, with countless white sailboats and cabin cruisers awaiting their weekend use.

A few minutes later, Claudia called his cell to let him know she’d arrived, and he buzzed her in the security door. Her pussy and asshole were almost back to normal. She knew her pussy might be tender inside for fucking, but she wanted to thank Wayne for trying to protect her and Erin during their abduction.

John opened the door and was immediately grappled by Claudia. “You sure are a far better sight than the last time I saw you,” she commented, stepping back to look at him. She touched the scar on his head that had ten weeks of hair growth and touched his injured shoulder.

His eyes grew wide at the very low top she wore. He could easily see the inner halves of her tits, pronounced her nipples, and proudly stated she was braless. Her miniskirt hugged her curves, and the hem was virtually nonexistent. The closeness of her embrace filled his nostrils with her erotic-scented perfume.

“Does Dan know you’re here?” He asked cautiously.

“Yes, Dan is catching up on his book writing. I never thought I’d be in here again after what happened to you,” she said, looking around his spacious home.

John then informed Claudia that he was no longer using Wayne and was now using John, his given first name. She asked if he was ready to hear the details of the abduction and shooting, and he said he wanted to fill in the blanks in his life.

They sat on the couch with Claudia, making sure he had a good view of her cleavage. The angle of her legs partially opened would soon let him see she wore no panties. She joked with him, saying he finally had her all to himself, and teased him about her flirting with him on their assignments.

Claudia began to explain the day’s events to him. Several times she touched his hand, and their knees pressed together. She then began to hold his hand and shuffle closer to him, becoming genuinely concerned for her friend and co-worker. Her ulterior motive, though, was to make good on a promise she whispered to him as he lay on his hospital bed. Once he got well, she was going to give him a good fuck.

He answered her questions, filling in his memory of the lost day. She willingly answered his as she recalled in detail her abduction and her sexual assaults, as well as the others. John was unaware of her motive as she casually unfastened two buttons on her low-cut top. A slight lean, and he was able to see her right nipple. She adjusted her sitting position, and now he could easily see her bare pussy.

As brutal as her assaults were, she retold her experience with a more erotic undertone that soon had them growing aroused. He could feel his cock stirring in his shorts, aching to be released. Her pussy was becoming moist, and she knew she’d soon want him to fuck her. Claudia rubbed her hand up and down the inner part of his right leg, then placed his left hand high above her knee.

John’s hand stayed in place on her leg, so she guided it higher. His fingertips were now at the hem of her short skirt, only a few inches from their goal.

“Do you remember what I whispered to you in the hospital?”

“I can’t recall.”

“I said, basically, you get well, and I’ll give you a good fuck!” She then slid his hand so his fingertips touched her pussy.

“You want me to fuck you, and Dan knows?” He couldn’t believe it.

“Yes, Dan knows we’re going to fuck.” She spread her legs wide and said, “So are you healed enough to fuck me?”

“You bet I am!”

“I think I am too.”

John buried his face between the openings of her top. He kissed the inner halves of her tits as her hand went to his crotch. She brought his head up, his panting breaths already interrupted, and her lips pressed to his.

Claudia guided his hand inside her top, and he took control. Her top was unbuttoned, and he took it off, letting it fly. He gazed at the tits he’d only been able to fantasize about. He leaned in and sucked on each nipple like a hungry baby. She cuddled his head, feeling the warmth of his breath and tongue on her skin.

She stood and seductively slid her skirt down her long legs.

“Fuck, you look beautiful!” He gazed at her naked profile. She moved closer; his hand caressed her body to his face, and his nostrils inhaled the heady aroma between her legs.

Claudia brought John to his feet and kissed him passionately. Tongues explored the other’s mouth as they raced to make him naked. “Mmm, nice cock!” She said, gripping it not too tightly.

She went to her knees and devoured his cock. “I love feeling a cock grow hard in my mouth,” she said of its soft state. He felt the warmth of her mouth take his cock in and begin its magic on him. Her golden hair swayed back and forth, side to side, from her sucking actions. A hand would stroke him as the tip of her tongue excited his sensitive head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.