Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Allison came into the kitchen wearing one of her new low-cut tops that barely contained her firm breasts. She turned around to let her dad see the bottom of her bare ass below her nonexistent skirt.

“Are you two going to fuck in the park?” Claudia asked.

“That’s my plan; then Daddy can eat my pussy clean.” She smiled, her arms encircling his neck. She held on tight and jumped up, wrapping her slim legs around his waist. His hands became her seat on her bare ass.

“I want you to be extra careful out there. We normally don’t fuck in the park while it’s still light out. You don’t have me with you as a lookout,” she cautioned, kissing them.

“We’ll be careful, Mommy. Can we try fucking like this in the park?” She asked, pretending to ride him.

“This might be a little too obvious,” he admitted.

“It’ll be dark soon, and we haven’t tried fucking with you standing and my legs around your waist.”

“I’m not so strong in the arms to hold you up that long. We’ll fuck like our first time, with you facing me on my lap.”

“Okay Daddy, that works for me. I love how deep your hard cock fucks my pussy in that position.”


Out the front door, into the growing darkness, Allison held her dad’s right hand as she walked closest to any car traffic. As usual, neighbours stared at her poor excuse for clothing, but most wondered how a father could let his young daughter dress like such a slut. Male drivers would slow down almost to a stop, trying to see between her long legs.

She’d smile up at him, seeing his eyes take in her virtually exposed breasts. Once inside the park, she took his hand and placed it under the hem to feel her bare ass while they walked. Along the far straightaway, the overhead lamps came on.

“Not too many here tonight,” she commented, looking for oncoming targets. It didn’t take much of a pull to raise the hem high enough to reveal her pussy. Now the staring intensified at the brazen exposure of her body.

They sat on their favourite bench, and she immediately let her pose relax, making sure the light above them showed off her bare pussy. “Am I showing enough of my tits for you?” She asked, turning her upper body toward him. Dan gave a slight tug on the hem, the darker rings almost in view.

Allison smiled, holding her dad’s hand high on her left leg. She liked spreading her legs for people but preferred the erotic sensation of Dan opening her legs when a viewing target was just a few feet away. She’d initiate the conversation with a pleasant hello or a nice evening for a walk to draw their attention to her.

Soon his hand went to her pussy and he’d finger her until people were too close. “I can tell your cock is getting hard,” she’d comment, feeling the bulge in his pants.

They recognized several from previous walks, then noticed a more familiar face. “Hi Stewart, how are you doing tonight?” Allison was the first to speak. “Can I ask him to sit with us?” She whispered, and Dan agreed.

“I’m doing splendidly, thank you.” He smiled politely, taking glances at her exposed pussy. “Claudia is not with you tonight?”

“Sad that you can’t see her pussy?” She asked him directly. “I’m sure you’ll enjoy looking at mine instead.” She opened her pose more.

“Our girlfriend is visiting from Miami, so Claudia is home with her,” Dan clarified.

“Well, off I go; enjoy your evening,” he said, resuming his stroll.

“Stewart, you can sit beside me for a few minutes,” she offered, patting the space on her right.

“I didn’t want to intrude on your privacy.”

“You know you’re always welcome to sit with us,” Dan replied. Stewart happily obliged, resting close to her.

He and Allison smiled at each other, his elder eyes taking in her youthful, sensual-looking appearance. “Mommy likes you, Stewart, because you are respectful of our family’s sexy fun.” She took her dad’s hand and placed it on her inner thigh, sliding it up to her pussy. Stewart couldn’t help watching several fingers disappear between her lips.

“We’re such a naughty family, aren’t we?” She looked into his eyes.

“You definitely enjoy your sexual activity outdoors.”

“We sure do. Daddy and I are going to fuck in a few minutes. I hope you can stay and watch. You can warn us if anyone walks too close to us,” she asked, her hand rubbing the bulge in her dad’s pants.

“Watching your family have outdoor sex is quickly becoming my favourite spectator sport,” he joked. His gaze alternated between Dan’s busy fingers and her firm globes, barely contained inside her top. He could feel his elderly but still reliable cock stirring in his pants.

Allison’s mischievous thoughts caused her to grin, and she whispered her request to Dan. He looked at her, and she nodded with intent. He glanced at Stewart, his eyes looking at Dan’s fingers inside his daughter, and nodded his approval.

“Stewart, we have never offered this to another person before, and I’d like you to be the first. Would you like to finger my pussy?”

“Blimey!” He expressed about her erotic offer. He glanced past her to Dan’s face.

“It’s okay Stewart; Allison wants you to finger her pussy and I’m allowing it. As you’ve witnessed, we like having sex outdoors and showing off my wife and daughter’s sexy bodies.”

She didn’t give him a chance to reply and gently grasped his right hand. He had to adjust his sitting position as she took Dan’s hand from her pussy and guided Stewart’s to replace it. He put his left hand on the seat frame behind her for support.

“Fuck me gently!” He sighed as two fingers entered her young, moist cavern and began a slow and tender fucking motion.

“Your fingers feel nice inside my pussy,” she smiled at him. She placed her hand over his, feeling his fingers move inside her. Stewart was seldom lost for words; however, the silence was his conversation as he explored the innards of such a young woman. His cock was soon fully grown, aching to escape his pants.

While Stewart fingered her pussy, Dan rubbed her inner thigh. Her breaths were sharp and rapid as she felt, for the first time, two men touching her body. She looked to her dad, eyes glazing over with growing lust and soft moans of pleasure escaping past her lips. She panted through her nose as she kissed him hard.

“This is such a wonderful feeling. Thank you, Daddy,” she sighed, leaning her head on his shoulder.

Allison’s hand returned to the bulge in her dad’s pants, but she needed more. Stewart suddenly withdrew his hand as several people passed by. It was difficult to act nonchalant with three hearts pounding rapidly. Once passed, hands resumed their pleasure.

She looked into her dad’s eyes, passion mounting, and her body jolted as Stewart brushed her swollen clit. “Daddy, I need to touch it!” She whispered, unfastening the two buttons on his pants. “I need to feel your cock ... and Stewart’s!” He looked at her with widened eyes. “Please, Mommy has felt both your cocks, so why can’t I?”

“Do you want to give him a hand job?” He whispered.

“I’d like to, if you’ll allow me.” He thought about it for a moment until she freed his cock into the night air.

“Okay just a hand job; no blow job or licking his cum,” he offered.

“Thank you, Daddy! I love you!” She kissed him, placing his left hand on her tit.


Allison turned more toward Stewart and placed a hand on his left leg. She slid it up and over to boldly feel the hardness inside his pants. He looked at her and her sudden advance, his eyes growing wide as her fingers fumbled with his zipper.

“Daddy says I can give you a hand job,” she smiled, tugging his zipper down. He looked to Dan to make sure it was accepted.

“You always respect us when we have our sexual fun in the park. Besides, Allison is the one who suggested giving you a hand job.”

“Bloody hell, first I got to feel your fanny, and now you want to spunk my sausage.”

“Allison had to laugh. “I love your accent and have no idea what you just said.”

“I can’t believe I get to finger your fanny, your pussy, and now you’re going to stroke my cock until I cum,” he translated.

Stewart had to watch her hand free his growing cock and caress it. “Fuck me gently!” He sighed as she began to stroke his long shaft. Dan had to look at his daughter stroking the cock of another man for the first time.

“I’m afraid, though, that I’ll have to make you cum in your underwear so you don’t shoot all over the place.”

“That’s perfectly fine with me!”

“You have a nice-looking cock on you, Stewart. This is the first time I’ve had two cocks in my hands. It’s only been my dad’s before. Now I know what it’s like for Mommy to hold two hard cocks at the same time.”

Stewart’s eyes widened at another blunt comment from her. He had to look over at her left hand stroking her dad’s cock. His experienced fingers were working wonders inside her young pussy. She began wiggling her tiny ass in all directions as if trying to escape the pleasure from his digits.

Allison had to watch her hand jerk off a different cock. A drop of juice appeared, and she smoothed it over the mushroom-shaped head. His fingers were intensifying her desire, and she began to moan.

It wasn’t a contest to see who could cum first, but Stewart’s experienced fingers and her erotic desires won. “Daddy, Daddy...”

“Yes, my love.” He knew the sensual expression on her face and what it foretold.

“Daddy, Stewart is going to make me cuuumm! Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” Her tiny body jerked and bucked as she unleashed a lust-filled, sounding climax. Stewart could feel her small pussy moving in all directions on his fingers as she washed them with her special cream.

Both men could feel her gripping their cock tighter as she reacted to her climax caused by a stranger. “Ahh, love, you’re doing a top-rate job on my prick, but you had better cover my knob before I mess up!”

Allison let go of her dad’s cock and used her left hand to hold Stewart’s underwear out from his body. She had to watch his cock cum. “Ahh, love, almost there!” He stiffened, and then the front of his underwear was stained wet. He unleashed a massive climax caused by this woman-like nymph.

“Fucking awesome!” She expressed, watching his cum shoot out, hitting his garment, and bathing her hand. Her digits slick with his cream, she continued her stroking, squeezing harder towards the head, as Claudia had taught her.

Stewart’s breathing slowly calmed down, as did her hand action. She gave his cock one final squeeze and let it go. She looked at her hand, sticky and stringy with his cum. If she had jerked off her dad’s cock, she would be licking her fingers clean.

“Here, love, I always carry a handkerchief for my nose. It’s clean.” He then gently wiped her hand as clean as he could. “I’m so wet, it feels like I pissed my knickers!” They laughed.

“Please excuse me, Stewart, as I need to make my Daddy cum.” She turned, taking his cock in her hand again. Then she grinned with a devilish thought and turned to him again. “Stewart, I’ll let you decide how my dad should cum. Do you want me to finish jerking him off so you can watch him cum, or should he fuck his cum into my pussy?”

“I would never give up the opportunity to watch a daughter fucked by her daddy,” he smiled.

“I’m glad that was your answer because we had planned on fucking. Will you be our eyes and ears as we fuck?”

“It’ll be my pleasure!” He grinned.


Allison quickly looked around and saw only a few people on the far side of the path. She went to her knees between her dad’s legs. She smiled at Stewart as she caressed her dad’s cock and began to suck on him.

“Aren’t you a lucky bastard to have such a loving daughter?”

“I sure am!” He smiled, smoothing a hand over her golden hair.

Soon, rock hard, she stood and boldly pulled up her short skirt. Stewart couldn’t help looking at his hard cock, stiff as a flag pole. Both men stared at her shaven pussy, moistened for fucking. She climbed onto the bench, straddling his thighs. Caressing his cock, she rubbed the head against her pussy and her lips yielded to her lover.

The purple-coloured head was safely secured inside her slimy walls, and she impaled herself on him. She put her hands on top of his shoulders as his warm hands cupped her tiny ass. Allison smiled at Stewart as she began to fuck her dad.

She leaned in, kissing him passionately, hard, short breaths escaping her flaring nostrils. “Give me a good fucking, Daddy, like you always do!” She panted.

“You’re the one on top this time. You’ll have to fuck me instead.” Stewart’s eyes bulged at the confession of incest in their family.

“I love fucking your cock!” She continued humping him.

Stewart heard her talking and placed a hand on the small of her back. “You had better slow down to a stop; people are approaching.” Once she halted, he couldn’t help moving his hand down to touch a part of her bare ass.

Allison froze on his lap, hiding their faces, and kissed him until they passed. “Okay, you can resume fucking.”

“Thank you, Stewart. You can feel my ass if you like,” she offered. She felt her dad’s hand replaced by his. He rubbed her tight, firm skin as much as he could. Dan put his hands on her waist, helping her to fuck his cock. This freed her ass for Stewart’s exploring hand. It rubbed one cheek, then the other, feeling her moving up and down on Dan. His forefinger slid down her crack, touching her bum hole.

“Not my ass hole, that belongs to Daddy.” His hand resumed smoothing her round cheeks. He had to caution them to stop one more time. “This time, Daddy, I want you to cum in me!”

She resumed her steady up-and-down motion on his cock. Her eyes were as full of love and lust for her dad as she kissed him, and they loved on and on. Stewart looked at the two lovers.

“Don’t stop; keep going!” Dan warned.

“Yes, Daddy, fill me with your love!” She cooed in his ear. Allison held him tight to her breasts as he grunted his massive cum into her hungry pussy. “Mmm, that’s it, my love; you’re what I need!” She kissed his ear. “I love you, Daddy!”

Stewart looked on wide-eyed, witnessing for the first time a father and daughter committing incest, and they seemed to love doing it.

Dan’s quivering slowed to a stop, and they kissed for a long time. She leaned her forehead against her dad’s, then glanced at Stewart. “I trust you won’t say anything to anyone about our family’s loving?”

“Mums the word, only a fool would throw away the appreciation your erotic family affords me to witness.”

“Thank you, Stewart, for understanding us,” Dan said.


“What do we do now, Dad? If I get off your cock, your cum will leak out all down my legs, and we don’t have a towel with us!” She whispered.

“I guess despite Stewart sitting beside you, I’ll still have to lick your pussy to clean you up.”

“Stewart, we’ll need you to further keep what you witness to yourself,” Dan asked. “Hold on tight, honey!” Dan lifted both their weights and laid her on her back. The change in positions caused his cock to slip out of her pussy.

“Daddy, your cum is leaking out of me!” She told him. He had no time to look for people walking close, so he lowered his head to her dripping pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.