Claudia's Condition, the Healing
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Dan, Claudia, and Allison walk through the arrivals area of Tampa International Airport to one of the many large boards displaying flight information. They scanned the lines of flight arrivals while many people scanned the sexy-looking bodies of the two blonde females with him.

Claudia wore her usual low-cut, short-hemmed mini skirt, minus panties and Allison wore her low top and equally short skirt. “There it is!” Allison pointed out, “Flight 2167 from London, gate F90, arriving at 4:15!”

“Right on time, but it’ll take at least close to an hour for us to see her,” Dan commented. Allison walked her future parents to the arrivals gate area and sat waiting for her. Their long, slim legs crossed always drew second glances.

This is the first time Allison has met Dan and Claudia’s very close friend and lover, Brooke Jennings. Claudia explained to her the history Brooke had with Dan, how she met Brooke, and the love relationship the three have. She showed Allison fashion magazine photos of Brooke at work wearing different designer clothes.

Allison passed the time listening to her MP3 player, humming different songs. Dan took an earbud and listened to several tunes. “Taylor Swift and Selina Gomez are very nice singers, and I like their music too. I have no idea what music you like.”

“I like most anything modern in the top 100.”

“I have several CDs of Canadian artists you might also like also. They’re not known too well this far south, but in Canada, they’re very popular. I suppose a cell phone will be next for you too,” he joked.

“It’s a basic essential for every young woman now,” she smiled.

“We’ll shop for one for you soon,” Claudia agreed. They alternated holding hands as they endured the long wait. Slowly, the large area swelled in population. It seemed like hundreds were waiting for someone.

“Where are you?” Brooke texted Dan.

“We’re by the car rental booths.” They searched the sea of humans for their lover.

“There she is!” Claudia recognized her a few moments later, waving her hand high to be seen. Among the sea of bodies and chatter, one person stood out from the others. Tall and slender wearing a white miniskirt with blue flowers, Brooke Jennings was unmistakable. She had that poise and that strut of confidence that fashion models display.

The dizzying look on her face instantly changed to a huge smile as she noticed Claudia and Dan. She had to make her way past many others who were impeding her way. Free of the crowd, she let go of her large suitcase in the last few feet and ran to them.

Dan was practically knocked off his feet from the force of her body moulding to his. “I’ve missed you so much, Dan! I love you!” She was on the verge of shedding a tear. Her arms enveloped him, the hem of her mini skirt rising dangerously high, and she gave him a long, passionate kiss. Dan held her tall, slim body as they hugged tightly.

Claudia smiled to see her lover again, and Allison looked on as this beauty passionately kissed her dad.

“Claudia, my love, it seemed like nine months, not nine weeks, since we made love!” She was taken off guard as Brooke’s arms encircled her body, and not caring at all who watched, she gave her lover a long and sensual kiss. Claudia eagerly accepted her probing tongue and public show of affection. Their kiss and embrace left no doubt to onlookers that they were lovers.

“Wow, that sure was unexpected, not that it bothers me, but you sure had heads looking at us.”

Brooke’s arm hugged her close. “I love you and don’t care who knows it or the way I show it to you.”

“You won’t hear me complaining!” She hugged her back, gazing at the revealing cleavage she wanted to love.

Allison stepped out from behind her parents, shyly taking Claudia’s hand. Brooke’s eyes were immediately drawn to her. “Oh my god, you must be Allison!” She remarked, quickly scanning her slim, teenaged body.

Brooke’s eyes darted from the beautiful young blonde to Claudia and Dan, then back at her again. “Wow, do you two ever look so much alike?” With your blonde hair, green eyes, and wearing the same alluring clothes, you are definitely Claudia and Dan’s daughter! Hi, Allison, I’m Brooke Jennings, and as you may have seen, I’m a very close friend of your parents.”

“Hi, Miss. Jennings, my mom and dad explained how you know each other.”

“Everything?” She looked at Dan and Claudia.

“Everything, and it doesn’t bother me. I know my parents are a very sexual husband and wife.”

Brooke offered her hand for greeting, but Allison surprised her with a warm hug. Her head turned to the right, nestled between her breasts. She looked up at the tall woman. “Thank you, Brooke, for understanding that I am their daughter.” She hugged her again.

Brooke was surprised by her sudden show of affection and smoothed her golden hair, saying, “Please call me Brooke.”

“Wow, you’re more beautiful than those magazine pictures Mom showed me of you. You look much prettier in person and without all that weird-looking makeup.” They laughed at her truthful comment.

“I think I love you already!” Brooke hugged her again.

“How long can you stay?” Claudia asked as she and Allison took Brooke’s hand, and Dan was left to pull the two-wheeled suitcase.

“Jesus Brooke, what have you got in here, a suitcase full of hernias?” he joked of the heavyweight.

“You think that’s heavy? This time I was travelling light!” She laughed.

“I like you, Brooke; you’re funny.” Allison looked up at her, squeezing her hand tighter.

“I can stay for about two days. Kyle is on a break between the TV show he was in and the new movie he’s starting. That beautiful stud boyfriend of mine is flying his plane here the day after tomorrow. We’re flying to visit my parents in Texas for a few days, then to visit his family in Kansas. Then we’re going to the set of his movie filming in Montana, and I go from there to Los Angeles for ten days.”

“Your boyfriend is a movie actor?” Allison was curious.

“Yes, he is. His name is Kyle Jameson.”

“Kyle Jameson, wow! I love his movies! He’s very handsome!” Allison said.

“Yes, he is, but more importantly, he’s a really good person. You’ll get to meet him when he arrives.”

“Wow, do you think I could get his autograph?”

“I think we can arrange that and a picture too.” She smiled at her.


They completed the long walk to Dan’s Caddy and he pretended to struggle to put Brooke’s suitcase in the trunk. “One more pound of weight, and I would have needed a forklift!” He joked.

Allison sat in the back with Brooke. As Dan drove home, she marvelled at this black-haired beauty. “You have such beautiful blue eyes,” she complimented. Brooke took her hand in hers, feeling its warm softness.

“And you are certainly a beautiful young woman. I bet you’ll break the hearts of several boys while dating.”

“Or girls,” Allison mentioned, feeling her cheeks warm. Brooke glanced at Dan and Claudia with her comment.

“It appears the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Her interest in girls is the same as mine,” Claudia admitted.

“There’s nothing wrong with girls liking girls, is there, Allison?” Brooke smiled, kissing the back of her hand.

“No, there isn’t,” she replied, watching her lips touch her skin.

Allison couldn’t help looking at her long, slim legs that ended at the hem of her short dress and showing them her ample cleavage. She curiously wondered what she looked like naked.

Brooke looked at her also, admiring her slim legs that ended at the dangerously high hem of her skirt. Allison altered her sitting position to talk with Brooke easier. She couldn’t help glancing between her youthful legs and was certain she didn’t see any panties, instead, she saw a bare pussy.

“Do you still go commando while wearing your short skirts and dresses?” Brooke asked Claudia while looking at Allison.

“Every chance I get,” she smiled.

“What does going commando mean?” Allison was curious.

“It means when women don’t wear panties under their short dresses or skirts, usually allowing for men to have sneak peaks of their bare pussies.”

“Mom and I do that all the time to tease Daddy and other men too, see?” Allison bent her left leg to boldly show Brooke her bare pussy. She gazed at her bald, perfectly formed young pussy. Her heart fluttered at the thought of eating such a young piece of flesh. “We also like to show off lots of tit to Daddy and other men.”

“I got into the habit of going with no panties from your mom, though I do need to wear them most of the time. Most of the time that I’m on the fashion runways, we don’t wear panties. The outline of them detracts from the designer clothes. However, I did stop in the women’s washroom to remove mine before meeting your mom and dad.” Brooke’s pulse quickened as she purposely exposed her bare pussy to young Allison and Claudia, who also looked at her.

“Daddy, we all shave our pussies!” Allison noticed between Brooke’s legs. She held her hand tighter.

“Yes, I know,” he grinned.

“Your dad has seen your bare pussy?”

“Sure he has! He’s seen me naked many times!”

“Honey, that’s enough for now,” Claudia cautioned, a hand on her knee. Brooke wanted to press the topic further but knew she’d have time later. Allison’s face grew warm.

“For now, all I’ll say is that we’re a very sexual family,” Claudia offered.

Brooke looked at the three, all of whom avoided her glance. Her eyes widened, and her pulse fluttered with the erotic notion that they were having sex together.

“There’s nothing wrong with being a close and loving family, is there, Allison?” Brooke said, patting her hand in reassurance.

“No, there isn’t. I like you more and more already, Brooke. Can I sit closer to you?”

“Of course you can, honey.” Allison unfastened her seatbelt and buckled the one next to Brooke over her slim hips. Their bodies now touched from shoulders to knees. She put her right arm around Allison’s waist, hugging her closer. She couldn’t help looking at her slim legs and the decent amount of cleavage.

“I think you’ve made a new friend, Brooke,” Claudia smiled. Her right hand held Allison’s hand, resting it innocently high above her knee.

“I like the smell of your perfume,” Allison offered, leaning closer and sniffing.

“Thank you. You can try some on if your mom will let you.”

“Yes, you can.”

“We’ll drive Daddy crazy with us three sexy-looking women smelling the same. With his eyes closed, he wouldn’t know which one he’s fucking!” Allison gasped and covered her mouth, realizing what she had just said. Her face turned deep red, and there was a sudden silence.

Brooke looked at them, stunned by her comment. “That’s if Daddy was to fuck me,” Allison tried to quickly recover.

Claudia looked to Brooke, the stare of her girlfriend asking so many questions. She realized there was no use hiding their secret from her. “You know I love you, Brooke, and you openly said if you were a lesbian, you’d be married to me. You are now one of my closest girlfriends, and I’ll keep no secrets from you.”

“Later on, I’ll tell you everything that happened to us during our abduction. Allison and I were forced to have sex together, and we still do, but in a loving way. What you don’t know is that, through Allison’s grandmother, we found out that the three of us are actually related. We’re cousins, and that explains a lot as to why we are such a close family.”

Brooke looked at them and asked the fatal question, “Is Dan fucking Allison?”

“Yes, he is, and I’m not ashamed of it either,” Allison said. “Daddy risked his life to save us and was shot twice doing so. You don’t know how brutal those two men were to us! Daddy has shown me and is showing me how beautiful and loving having sex can be. And Daddy happens to be a great fuck!”

Brooke didn’t know how to react. “Isn’t it beautiful and satisfying when you and my dad fuck?”

“Yes, it is very beautiful,” she admitted.

“Then that’s how beautiful and loving it is when Daddy and I fuck. I’m not ashamed that we are lovers, and you shouldn’t be either.”

“I’m not ashamed. I’m just taken by surprise to know a father and daughter that have sex.”

“After you and Daddy have fucked, would you like to watch us do it?”

Brooke’s pulse quickened, envisioning the erotic, incestual act. “Strangely, I think I would,” she said, her cheeks now reddening.

“I know you and Mommy have sex too, and we do too. Sometimes it’s just the three of us. Daddy will fuck me while I eat Mommy’s pussy. Her pussy and bum hole are still too sore from being abused by our kidnappers, so she and Daddy can’t fuck, only eat pussy and give him blow jobs.”

“Do you give your dad blow jobs too?” Brooke had to know.

“Yes, I do. Mommy is giving me lessons on how to become a good cock sucker for Daddy. Doesn’t his cum taste delicious?” She was proud to admit it.

“Yes, it does.”

“Doesn’t Daddy eat a good pussy? He says my cum juices and Mommy’s taste the same.”

“Yes, he does eat a good pussy,” Brooke remembered. Hers, Claudia’s, and Allison’s pussies were getting wet with the bold sexual conversations.

“Brooke, would you like to have sex with me too? I’m very willing to experience the feeling of you eating my pussy. Then you’ll know if Daddy is right, that mine and Mommy’s pussy juices taste the same,” Allison boldly offered.

Brooke’s pulse was increasing more than she realized. She couldn’t believe the suggestion of sex coming so freely from her. She wiggled her ass on the seat, uncomfortable with her growing desire. “Just how old are you, young lady?”

“I turned fourteen two months ago.”

“You’re only fourteen?” The thought of having sex with a girl so young hadn’t even entered her mind. Twenty was the age of the youngest pussy she’d made love to before. However, she remembered sampling the fucking of Jessie, the condo masseuse, several times. She looked to Claudia; surely she wouldn’t allow it.

“It appears, Brooke, my love, that you have my daughter becoming horny to have sex with you. It’s okay, isn’t it, Dan, for Allison and Brooke to make love together?

“As long as we both can watch,” he grinned. “Allison, you didn’t just let the cat out of the bag about our family sex lives; you let the whole fucking litter escape!” Dan joked, and they laughed.


“I’m sorry if what we do as a family shocks you, but you see, I love my parents. They are so brave! We fought for and saved each other’s lives. Not many families can say they’ve had a fight to the death with an armed killer!”

“No, I’ll have to agree with you for sure! I can’t possibly imagine the horrors you must have endured!”

“Mom, is it alright if Brooke touches me?”

“Yes, it is honey.” Brooke looked to Allison not as her girlfriend’s young daughter but as a potential lover.

“You can touch my tits and pussy, Brooke. I hope I can touch yours.” She looked to Claudia for reassurance.

“It’s okay, Brooke. You’re having sex with Allison earlier than expected.”

Allison smiled at her. “I’ll help get you wet and horny for Daddy to fuck you.”

“I’m already wet and horny for him to fuck me.”

“Can I finger your pussy?” Brooke’s heart was bursting with building passion from the blunt, erotic talk from this young nymph. She answered by spreading her legs.

Her eyes grew wide with astonishment as she watched this teen’s flawless, warm hand slide up her right leg. Under the hem of her short dress, it disappeared. Her body jolted at the touch of her pussy lips from such a young girl.

“You’re right, you are wet!” Allison confirmed, moistening her fingers. Brooke couldn’t help but let a soft moan escape her lips. Never in her wildest fantasies did she ever expect to be seduced by a fourteen-year-old girl!

Uncharacteristically nervous, her shaking hand smoothed Allison’s golden hair. As if planned, they leaned into each other and shared their first kiss. Claudia had turned completely around in the front seat, and Dan’s interior mirror was trained on the new lovers. He was driving well below the speed limit.

Allison’s breaths were short yet controlled, but Brooke’s pants were like a runner’s gasps. Their first kiss was so slight, they could barely ascertain the touching of flesh. Lips pressed again and again. Allison continued to finger Brooke’s pussy as her left hand cupped her soft cheek.

A child-like whimper escaped her older lips as she couldn’t believe this budding young woman’s tongue parted her lips. She gave into Allison’s desires, taking her young lover in her arms. Tongues explored the other’s mouth, breaths escaping rapidly through flared nostrils.

Her hand went from her cheek to caress Brooke’s hardened nipple. She reciprocated, fondling the firm tit that easily fit in the palm of her hand.

Claudia rubbed Alison’s right knee, urging her legs further apart. The sensual and erotic scene was too much for Dan to drive any further without probably causing an accident. He parked the car at the far end of the shopping mall he was passing.

The stopping of the car and the new silence didn’t interrupt the two new lovers. Allison took Brooke’s left hand from her young breast and guided it up her slender leg. Brooke looked at her briefly. “Please, Brooke, I need you to touch me!”

“Oh my fuck!” She sighed, touching the moistened pussy of her not-so-innocent lover. She moaned again as her digits entered her warm cavern. They moaned in unison as experienced fingers made the youngster’s body jolt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.