Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

The sex-filled family had another satisfying time in bed. Dan pleaded for some rest, and it was granted only if he’d take his girls to a different Dairy Queen for dinner.

“Then, honey, Allison wants us to take her for our normal sexy walk through the park. Only this time, she has something unusual she wants to do,” Claudia smiled.

Well rested, he waited in the kitchen for his girls. “You two are definitely getting plenty of wear from your new tops and skirts,” he smiled at his sexy girls.

“That’s because we love dressing sexy for you, Daddy.” Allison cuddled close to him, allowing an easy view of her breasts in her low-cut top. Claudia joined him on the other side as he viewed her full, deep cleavage.


Dan was about to back the Caddy out of the driveway when he looked in the rear-view mirror and joked, “I may as well take the front seat out of the car since you two always ride in the back together.” Tops removed, as usual, they exchanged passionate kisses and caresses of their tits.

Tops were donned again as Dan parked at a different Dairy Queen. Inside, Claudia immediately scanned the seating area for the best spot to have their usual sexy fun. This time, all the curved bench booths were being used, and they had to sit in a normal two-bench booth. To them, mother and daughter exchanging touches was just as erotic as dad and daughter.

It was decided Claudia would sit opposite them, and they’d look for the other type of booth to become vacant. Dan was able to finger Allison’s pussy, but sitting next to the main walking area, his cock had to remain in his shorts.

Claudia noticed a teenaged son and father, with wife and daughter, in a booth across and one up from them. She adjusted her sitting pose so that her visible pussy was pointing towards them. She told her lovers the dad and son could see her pussy and casual glances towards them as she talked, and they confirmed they were able to see up her non-existent skirt.

Five minutes later, the booth near the family was vacated, and they moved en masse before it was claimed. As normal, Allison sat between her parents, and immediately her legs were spread, fingers exploring her hungry pussy. To Claudia’s surprise, her husband and son had an improved view of her pussy. A lingering stare, and she smiled, making eye contact with the father. She didn’t bother to tell Allison that the dad and son could see her fingers inside her pussy.

Allison’s fingers were becoming more skilled and easily undid the buttons on Dan’s fly, exposing his cock to the restaurant air. Ensuring little chance of being seen, she began to stroke him to make him grow hard.

Claudia couldn’t keep her little secret, telling them the dad and son could see them fingering each other’s pussy. That prompted her to urge her mom’s legs to open wider for a better view of her fingers inside her. Dan had Allison’s legs spread wide, bathing his fingers with her growing juices.

Allison casually stroked his cock to stay hard. He warned her not to make him cum, and she assured him she wouldn’t. She mentioned she has plans for his next two cums, giving him that impish, sly grin.

Claudia continued to be pleasant towards her two admirers and smiled, maintaining eye contact with the dad. The other family had arrived much earlier than them, yet they remained.

“Is anyone ready for their sundae?” Dan asked.

“Let’s wait to see if the other family has some also. If they have dessert too, then Allison and I will get ours at the same time.”

“You’re both a pair of cock teasers,” he joked.

“We know it, and you love it!” Claudia agreed, then saw only the dad and boy stand up. They watched them go towards the counter, so she and Allison hurried to join them. Dan and several others enjoyed the view of the sexy, short-skirted duo.

Claudia managed to stand close to the dad and Allison to the boy. It would take a few minutes, as others had the same choice for dessert. The girls gave them a friendly smile and turned the right way, allowing easy viewing of their deep cleavage. “It’s nice that the meal comes with a sundae, but it can be hard to choose which flavour because I like so many different ones,” Claudia remarked, smiling into his eyes.

“Yes, choices can be hard when you least expect them,” he replied, enjoying a longer look at her cleavage. She liked his features and their closeness, and a glance at his body made him more interesting to her.

Claudia always enjoyed men and women looking at her tits, and another slight press of her tit to his arm approved his stare. She leaned a little right, and the hem of her short skirt touched his left hand. “You don’t have much time if you want to touch me,” she whispered. His reaction was too slow for her standards, so she moved his hand under the hem to her right ass cheek.

Though shocked, he looked around quickly and then began to rub her cheek, the tips searching for her panty line. “That feels nice,” she said. “If you’re trying to find my panties I don’t have any on. My daughter and I never wear panties for my husband,” she revealed. He didn’t say a word but continued to rub her skin.

She turned more towards him, allowing his fingers to explore easier. “Is that your wife and daughter with you?” She asked, looking over his shoulder.

“Yes, it is.” He glanced to make sure his wife couldn’t see him engaged with the sexy woman.

“Just a little more to the left; you’re almost there,” she directed. He made sure his son couldn’t see where his hand was. “Ahh, there you are! A quick finger fuck would be nice.” She smiled at him. He slid two fingers into her moist hole and rapidly stroked her. “Did you and your son see what our hands were doing under our table?”

“I couldn’t believe you and your husband were fingering your daughter’s pussy! And I think she had his cock out of his pants.”

“My daughter loves taking her dad’s cock out in public and making him nice and hard. Sometimes she gets carried away and jerks him off when we’re out for a meal. Or she’s very naughty and will give him a blow job,” she wanted him to know.

He couldn’t believe her talk and the sexuality of their family. He looked at her daughter, her low top showing plenty of cleavage to his son.

Allison felt nervous yet excited, letting this boy about her age look at her mostly revealed tits. He tried to be casual as he’d gaze past her height while looking at her front. Noticing her mom’s actions, she let her firm tit press to the side of his arm. She’d give him a friendly smile, trying to encourage him to lower his eyes. Her naughty thoughts wondered if she was making his teen cock grow.

Two orders ahead were served so the dad had to move closer. His fingers came out, and she followed. Her stance was wider, and he found her pussy right away. “Mmm, that feels nice!” She cooed. “We don’t have much time, so do you fuck around on your wife?”

“No, I haven’t so far,” he admitted to his erotic stranger.

“That’s too bad. Would you like to? I could make myself available for a fuck,” she offered. He glanced around, not believing he was being propositioned. His fingers continued in her moist pussy. She glanced at Allison, who was talking with her boy, and his eyes were trained on her mostly exposed tits.

“You certainly are direct,” he stalled.

“I could be more straightforward.” Her hand brushed his crotch, which had grown. “If you want to fuck me, then you’ll have to arrange for my husband to fuck your wife.”

“We’ve never done anything like that before but have talked about it.”

“I know my husband would be interested in your wife; what’s your name?”

“Graham.”

“Hi Graham, I’m Claudia. Your fingers feel good in my pussy and you’re making me horny for fucking.”

Graham was next and moved to the counter. Claudia stood by him as if she were his wife and guided his hand back to her pussy. The counter was barely high enough to hide the actions of his hand. He placed his order, and she pressed him further for an answer.

“You’re almost out of time. I have a good memory; what’s your phone number?” She hastened. He had to take his fingers from her pussy to pick up their order.

“I’ll try to ask my wife if she’d be interested. I know I’d like to fuck you,” he admitted, looking at her smile and deep cleavage.

“And I’d love you to fuck me too. I love swallowing cum.” He turned to face her, sundae tray in hand, and she noticed the obvious bulge in his pants. “Thank you for the fingering. If she says yes, leave us your phone number on a piece of paper.”

“It was my pleasure,” he replied, and they returned to their girls.

“Mom, you sure work fast!”

“What did you see?”

“I saw him fingering your pussy and certainly enjoying the view of your tits.”

“You weren’t exactly hiding from his son; what’s his name?”

“I don’t know.”

“The dad is Graham.”

“We were only in line for a few minutes, and you had him fingering your pussy and got his name?”

“And almost his phone number too. I guess I was working a little fast. The opportunity sort of just happened. However, be sure, I wouldn’t have made a pass at him without your dad here. That isn’t how we normally pick up future sex partners.”


“So, did you have fun?” Dan asked, seeing the dad and son eyeing his girls as they walked past. He did notice that his son and mother had changed places, so she and the husband were now facing them.

“We sure did! I let the boy look at my tits as much as I could. I think we both were a little nervous.”

“You’ll become more relaxed the more often you can let men see your tits,” Claudia encouraged. “I had fun with my man too. His name is Graham. I smiled a lot at him, making sure he had a good view of my tits. I pressed the right one to his arm several times.” The three resumed fingering pussy and Allison took her dad’s cock out again.

“You should have seen Mom in action. We were up there maybe five minutes, and she found out his name, but what she really did most of the time was let him finger her pussy.”

“I liked him enough to basically make a pass at him. I said I was interested in him fucking me. Then I went further to say, he can fuck me if he can get his wife to let you fuck her.” They looked at the other couple, and we happened to look at them at the same time.

“I said to him that if they were interested, they should give us their number on a piece of paper when they were leaving. And so you know, they can see our hands under our table.”

“I can tell you’re healing just fine,” he joked. “Isn’t it funny, that’s the same way we met the couple for our first foursome back in New York.”

Dan and Claudia continued to finger Allison’s pussy and eat their sundaes. It felt more erotic knowing a couple was watching them. They also noticed the couple talking quietly to each other.

“I know we’re having fun, but I want us to go for our walk and have fun there too,” Allison encouraged, anxious for her sexy fun with her dad.

“She has special plans for you,” Claudia said in a low voice. They finished their desserts, and Allison was eager to leave.

“We’ll find out right now if they’re interested in us or not; let’s go.” Claudia stood, as did Dan and Allison. A slight glance at the other couple told them if there was any movement. She noticed the woman seemed urgent, and taking something from Graham, she had him move.

Though seemingly quite nervous, she approached them, and Dan quickly looked over her medium-built figure. She wore a top with a hint of decent cleavage and form-fitting shorts.

“Excuse me, before you go...” She hurried to their side. “Graham told me if we are interested in meeting you both for some adult fun, to give you our phone number.” Her heart rate spiked with nervousness. Eyes darted over the features of the other, increasing their curiosity.

“Here is our number.” She nervously handed a scrap piece of paper to Claudia. She looked quickly at it and said, “Graham and Ruth, 258–1690.”

“Thank you, Ruth; lovely name. You’re sure about us four meeting soon, and what will happen?”

“Yes, we are. “We haven’t but want to try,” she hesitated.

“I’ll call you soon. I’m laid up for another few weeks, so don’t wait anxiously for my call.”

“Maybe we can meet for a coffee sometime to get to know each other a little first,” she suggested.

“Excellent idea, Ruth; we look forward to getting together very soon.” She cupped her face to see her eye-to-eye. “You are very beautiful; my Dan will love being with you.”

Graham and their kids approached them, and Claudia made the introductions, with Allison and Brent exchanging glances. His sister Brea looked over at Allison, and they exchanged competitive looks.

Their kids do know the reasons for meeting Dan and Claudia. “I’ll call you very soon,” she repeated, and they left.

“See what I tell you. Ruth didn’t want us to leave without their number,” Claudia mentioned, glancing back at them.

“Mom, you’re unbelievable!” They returned to the Caddy and as usual, they sat on the back seat. Graham and Ruth walked to their car and noticed the red one leaving. Their mouths dropped in surprise as Dan passed by them, Claudia and Allison now topless behind the tinted windows.


Dan barely had the Caddy parked in the driveway when the girls ran shrieking and topless through the front door. They freshened up and slipped on their tops, and he was soon sandwiched between his two sexy women.

When Dan and Claudia would take their stroll, most eyes concentrated on her revealing top and skirt. Their enjoyment or scorn was doubled with the addition of Allison. If questioned by neighbours about who she was, they’d proudly announce Allison as their daughter.

The male neighbours certainly didn’t mind a beautiful and sexy, younger-looking Claudia now on display. The usual comments, out of their hearing range, wondered how a mom and dad could let their young teen daughter dress like such a slut. “Like mother, like daughter,” was the saying.

Most of the time, their sexy walks were uneventful except for the odd rude comment made to them about the girls’ choice of clothing. Claudia or Dan would try to be polite, saying it was none of their business how they dressed. If a woman became obstinate towards them, she’d say, “I bet your husband wouldn’t mind if you wore the same sexy clothes we do.”

This evening had a warm, gentle breeze, and Dan was enjoying showing off his girls. The usual routine would be Dan in the middle, holding hands for a lap or two. Then Claudia and Allison would walk hand in hand. Though dressed like sluts, it seemed normal for a mother and daughter to hold hands.

However, they weren’t happy acting normal, and hands soon wrapped around the other’s hip and then under the hem to caress a bare ass cheek. They’d pause for a kiss with an affectionate embrace and a hand against the body just below the breast. Their hint of being lovers always quickened Dan’s heart and was a shock to onlookers.

On the far stretch of the path, a familiar person approached. He recognized Dan and Claudia and wondered, who was the young beauty holding her hand?

“Hi Stewart, it’s a nice night for a walk,” Claudia commented, stopping to chat.

“Hi Claudia, hi Dan, It is a lovely evening for a stroll,” his British accent announced. He offered his hand while glancing at them, but his eyes went to the younger blonde. “And who might this gorgeous young starlet be?” He eyed her cleavage and long, slim legs. Another glance compared the two women.

“Stewart, this is our daughter Allison,” she beamed proudly.

“Hi, Allison, such a lovely name matched to a beautiful young woman. Under this overhead torch, I can see the strong resemblance to Claudia, and you’re both dressed exquisitely the same.” Stewart smiled, offering his hand.

“We’ll be sitting soon, care to join us?” Dan offered.

“I’ll be with you in just a mo. I’ve got to get in my rounds first,” he continued at his brisk pace.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.