Claudia's Condition, the Healing
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Allison and Claudia’s healing was progressing very well from their common ordeal. Dr. Philips stopped all their medications and was utterly impressed with their positive demeanour. Allison was proud to inform her that her grandmother discovered Allison and Claudia are cousins and that Claudia and Dan were adopting her to become their daughter at the end of June.

She had become a part of her new family weeks before it would become finalized, and her former life with her aunt and uncle seemed to fade quickly.

Dan was in the kitchen with Claudia one afternoon, talking on speakerphone with Allen. Allison was sorting out her new bedroom, making it her own. The queen-sized bed was mostly ornamental, as she spent every night sleeping between her prospective parents. She usually woke up Dan by sucking on his cock, and they’d either fuck or she’d complete what she started by taking his cum down her throat. She’d also loved giving Claudia’s pussy some love and helping it heal.


“Dan, you’ve got to take Trudy off my hands for the afternoon; she’s wearing me out. I never thought I’d see the day when I’d complain about having too much sex. With her pregnancy, she’s become a non-stop fucking machine. And I never imagined asking another man to fuck my wife.”

“What are cousins for?” He kidded. “Are you sure about this, Allen? I mean, I certainly wouldn’t turn down fucking Trudy, but I don’t want to cause any problems between you two.”

“It all started off mostly as a joke. I mentioned she should consider having you fuck her so I could get some rest. I said I realized she gets so horny during her pregnancy and didn’t want her looking elsewhere for it, though she said she wouldn’t. I told her I’d sooner have you fuck her than some stranger who might not treat her properly.”

“She added that if you’re as good a fuck and pussy eater as she and Claudia had talked about over coffee, she may need fucking from you quite often. I replied, all she has to do is call or text that she’s with you for a fuck and that Mike is with a sitter.”

“Thank you for thinking of me, cousin. You know I’ll be good to her. When does she plan on coming over?”

“She should be knocking at your door in a few minutes.”

“That soon?” Dan looked at his wife.

“Claudia here, Allen. I’ll make sure Dan gives her a good fuck. Maybe I’ll watch them fuck to make sure she’s satisfied,” she joked.

“She’d be very nervous. No one has ever seen us fuck, besides Allison accidentally catching us.”

“Is there anything she likes done to her while fucking?”

“Umm ... I can’t believe I’m telling a man how to fuck my wife. She loves fucking doggy. My cock is able to hit her special spot to make her cum. Somehow her nipples and clit seemed attached. I’ll give her a good cum by eating her pussy and rubbing her nipples.”

“Thanks for the info, Allen. I’ll put your notes to good use!” They laughed. Allen ended the call, returning to work.

“Aunt Trudy is coming over so Daddy can fuck her?” They turned to see Allison approaching.

“How long have you been listening to us?” Claudia glared, surprised more than mad.

“When Uncle Allen said Mom and Aunt Trudy had talked about how good a fuck Daddy is, I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to overhear your conversation. I was finished with my room and coming to you if there was anything I could help you with.”

“I’m not mad at you, honey.” She motioned her to her side, and a caress, a soft kiss on the lips, and a hand gently rubbing her small ass reassured her.

“So Aunt Trudy is coming over so she and Daddy can fuck?”

“Yes, she is. You remember when Trudy was pregnant with Mike and needed a lot of sex?”

“Yes, I remember accidentally seeing them in bed a few times.”

“She’s going through the same feelings again. Allen agrees with her having sex with your dad, fearing she might go elsewhere for it. You know what my sexual condition is? Trudy’s need for a lot of sex while she’s pregnant might be her condition.”

“Okay, I understand.”

“Now I want you to behave yourself when Trudy comes over. She’ll be nervous enough with your dad about to fuck her without you making any snide remarks.”

“I won’t, Mom. She’ll get to find out what we already know, how good a fuck Daddy is.”

“And we don’t want her to find out about our sex lives, or she might stop your adoption.”

“Can I watch Daddy fuck Aunt Trudy?”

“Allison, you’re getting as bad as me.”

“If we do let you watch, you must realize the emotions you’ll feel. I was jealous the first few times I watched Dan fuck another woman, but then I realized that I was proud that he was my man and could satisfy other women. Now I’ll encourage him to give her a good fucking.”

“We’ve both tell Daddy to fuck Aunt Trudy really good!” Allison agreed.

“I know you’ll feel a little jealous that he’s fucking Trudy, but at the same time, you’ll know how much he loves you, and at the end of the day, it’s our bed he spends the night in.”

“Thank you, Mommy. So I can watch them fuck?”

“I guess so. I want to watch them fucking too,” she smiled. A long, passionate kiss was shared along with the caress of the other’s tit.

“After Trudy goes home, we’ll take your dad to bed, and hopefully he’ll have the stamina to fuck us too.”

“He could always take a Viagra before Aunt Trudy comes over so he can fuck her, then us,” she slyly suggested.

“She definitely is your daughter!” Dan quipped, and the three kissed and hugged while laughing.


The front doorbell chimed, and Allison had become the unofficial, official door greeter. “I think she’s here now; remember to be gracious and no sex jokes,” Claudia cautioned her.

“I’ll remember. I don’t want to ruin my chance to watch them fuck,” she said, hurrying to the door.

“Hi Aunt Trudy, Mo..., I mean Claudia told me you were coming over.”

“It’s okay, honey. Claudia is your mother now, so you don’t have to feel embarrassed saying so.”

“Thank you, Aunt Trudy.” She felt relieved and hugged her.

“So Allen has already talked to Dan and Claudia about me coming over for a few hours?”

“I guess so, but you shouldn’t need an invitation to visit us; we’re family. Don’t you look nice and sexy,” she smiled, seeing her wearing a short, low-cut yellow print sundress.

“It’s one of my favourites and is already a little snug on me now, so I’m getting in the last wear before I have to put it away until after I have the baby.”

“I’m glad you’re wearing it for us,” she said, noticing that her aunt was braless. “Come on, Mom and Dad are in the kitchen.” She led her by the hand to them.

Trudy began to immediately blush as Dan and Claudia greeted her. “I love your sundress,” she commented. Trudy smiled shyly at Dan as he eyed her body, knowing they’d soon be fucking.

“It’s already a little tight around the middle,” she replied, rubbing her emerging baby bump.

“We’ll look forward to seeing it on you again after the baby,” Dan smiled.

“So Allen already called to say why I was coming over?” She nervously curled her long brunette hair behind her right ear.

“Yes, he has,” Claudia smiled. She moved closer to her, giving her another caress to reassure her.

“Are you okay with Dan and me, you know?” Trudy hesitated to say it plainly.

“I’m very okay with it; after all, we’re family. My question is, are you okay with it?”

“I guess so. I’m quite nervous. I’ve never done anything like this to Allen before.”

“The fact that he knows and is in favour of it should make you feel better.”

“It helps and, at the same time, is exciting that he knows what I’ll be doing.”

Trudy was anxious to be in bed with Dan and looked from Claudia to Allison and back, her body language asking Allison to leave.

Allison sensed her aunt’s uneasiness and went to her. “Aunt Trudy, I know why you’re here. You have needs during your pregnancy that only Uncle Allen and now Daddy can help you with. I realize completely and don’t think any less of you.”

“Thank you so much for understanding my needs,” she said, hugging her tight to her breasts.

“Mom has told me numerous times how good a fuck Daddy is, and now you get to find out for yourself,” she whispered to her. Trudy’s face turned red again.

“Come on, honey, let’s change and go for one of our walks and let Dan and Trudy have some privacy,” Claudia suggested, offering her hand.

“You and I go on one of our special walks in the daytime?”

“Just a short one.” She hurried to change into her low-cut top and short skirt with no panties.

“We love our neighbourhood,” she justified.

“Trudy, I know you’ll be nervous with Dan, but you don’t have to rush. Dan usually doesn’t rush a fuck.” She hugged her, kissing her cheek. She excused herself and went to change into her slutty clothes.


Dan came to Trudy, taking her in his arms. “Where would you like to go, the bedroom or the pool patio?”

“No one can see us from the backyard?” She peered out the patio doors to the pool yard.

“No, it’s nice and private. Claudia and I fuck there almost as often as in bed.”

“Okay, on the patio.” She exhaled a nervous breath.

“Bye, honey; see you soon!” They heard Claudia announce it from the kitchen.

“Enjoy and be safe!” He answered loudly.

Dan took Trudy’s hand and walked her to the double-sized lounge chair. Their first embrace felt awkward to her. “I’m so nervous, yet so excited, that Allen knows and approves of us fucking.”

Claudia stood at the kitchen window, the darker interior making her invisible to them. “I’m ready for our walk, Mom.” Allison came to her side, noticing her dad and Trudy embracing. She looked at her future daughter; her young, firm tits were barely covered by her sexy top, and her short skirt would easily show her bare ass.

“I hate to disappoint you, honey, but we’re not going for our walk. We’re staying here and watching Dan and Trudy fuck.”

“You had me really thinking we were going to the park by ourselves and flashing our tits and pussies.”

“I’m sorry, honey. It may not be safe, just us. How can I make it up to you?”

“You and Dad take me for our usual walk through the park tonight, only this time, I want Daddy and me to get caught fucking.”

Claudia looked at her cuddling closely. “You’re turning into my slutty daughter faster than I imagined. I love it! Then we’ll get him hard again, and you can get caught giving him a nice blow job.”

“Thank you, Mom, you’re the greatest. I love you,” she expressed, hugging her.

“And I love you too. Now be a good slutty daughter and eat your mother’s pussy.” Claudia took a chair and placed it by the patio doors so she could watch the porn show. She sat facing Dan and Trudy, spreading her legs. She didn’t have to bother lifting her skirt; her pussycat was already in plain sight.

Allison knelt between her mom’s legs, her nose inhaling her aroma. “But I want to be able to watch them fucking too,” she protested, so Claudia angled the chair so she could also glance too. The sun filtered down on her pussy lips as the shadow of Allison’s head covered them.

“We’ll switch positions in a while so you can watch your dad and Trudy fucking.”


“Are you sure we’re alone?” Trudy looked over Dan’s shoulder, unable to see their hidden audience.

“I’m sure. Claudia and Allison should be gone for about an hour. We might finish just in time,” he smiled.

“You seem pretty sure of yourself,” she countered, her eyes tilting to the corners.

“Just speaking from experience,” he smiled, cupping her soft face in his hands.

Trudy’s heart was already in overdrive as Dan’s lips touched her. He was purposely slow and gentle, then she kissed him hard, “I need you, now!” She said, breathlessly, hugging him again. He kissed her once more, his tongue searching her mouth. She moaned softly, guiding his hand to her right breast.

Dan looked to her brown eyes, sparkling from the sun filtering through the glass roof. He slipped the straps of her dress from her shoulders and down. She kissed him one more time before he exposed her breasts to his eyes.

He gazed at the medium-sized breasts that would give life’s milk to her new baby. For now, they were his to suckle. He leaned in, taking a nipple between his lips and giving a little love nip. She held his head to it as if already feeding her newborn.

Her left one was made equally hard, and then he slipped her dress down her body to the ground. On his knee, he looked at her mound, covered by delicately laced white panties. His hands went to her ass, pulling her closer. He kissed her mound through the thin material, his nostrils getting a whiff of what was underneath.

She almost dropped her hands to cover herself as Dan slipped her panties down her legs. Earlier in the day, she could feel her pussy growing moist as she trimmed her hairs, only for Dan’s pleasure.

“You are a very beautiful woman,” he said of her figure. Though heavier than she’d like, she still aroused Allen, and now Dan appreciates her shape.

Trudy brought him to his feet, and it was her turn. She was anxious to have Dan inside her and his shirt off, so she knelt to remove his shorts. She gazed at the semi-hard cock hiding inside his pants. She could detect the outline of the shaft pointing to his right.

She undid his pants and pulling them down revealed why his cock showed so easily. His cock and balls hung out from the opening of his underwear.

“Oh my fuck!” She reacted to his cock close to her face. “Now I know why Claudia smiles a lot when she talks about you and her fucking.”

“Claudia likes the shape of my cock showing in my pants. She gets me hard to make the other women jealous of what is hers and now yours.”

She quickly took off his underwear and gazed at his semi-hard cock. It bobbed slightly to his pulse as if saying, come hither, and beckoned to her. She leaned in and kissed the head, then caressed the shaft. Her hand felt his thick meat and began to stroke him. Trudy replaced her hand with her mouth, teasingly sucking him in deeper. She sucked and licked the length of his shaft, flicking her tongue over the sensitive mushroom-shaped hood.


“Trudy and Dan are both naked, and she’s on her knees sucking on his cock,” Claudia told her young lover. Allison looked over, her lips wet with her mom’s moisture.

“I want to watch her sucking on Daddy’s cock.” The lovers switched positions.


Dan brought Trudy to her feet and felt her warm, yet cool, breasts press against his chest. His tongue explored her mouth, and while still together, she brought him onto the lounger with her.

Trudy was panting rapidly as she bent her knees to take in her lover and aimed his cock at her hole. Dan kissed her, feeling his cock searching for her entrance, but he didn’t want to rush so fast.

“I’m anxious too, but we only have one first time, and I want it to last.” Though he repeated the same routine with different women, he still treated them with love and gentleness.

His lips trailed kisses from her shoulders to her nipples. Each bud was a tiny morsel to his lips, and then, kissing lower, his cock slipped from her grip. Wet kisses left their marks on her ribs and lower to her navel. He kissed her slight baby bump, which hid his future relative. She knew his destination, and a slight press of her hand on his shoulder showed her approval.


“Daddy has Aunt Trudy on the lounge chair and is about to eat her pussy,” Allison said. Claudia’s expert tongue made her lover’s body jolt.

“This isn’t going to work. We both want to watch at the same time.” She stood and, getting a second chair, sat side by side. “This is better. Now we can finger each other’s pussies and watch our very own porn show.”


Dan’s kisses had her sensitive stomach reacting to his affection. He eyed her wrinkly lips, slightly open, teasing what was hidden inside. He lowered his head and deeply inhaled her distinct scent. Every woman has that special tang to their natural juices, but of all the women whose pussies he has eaten, only Claudia’s and Allison’s tasted as close to the same.

His tongue darted, like a snake hunting for its prey, over her hole and clit. A hand on the top of his head urged him on. His tongue muscled its way past her lips to her inner shiny pink flesh.

“Eat me! Eat my fucking cunt!” She demanded. “Come on, prove that Claudia wasn’t lying to me!” He began to eat her as if his tongue were a miniature cock. The pad of his finger excited her, making her body jolt.

Two fingers curled and slowly began to fuck her. They traced the walls of her pussy as far as they could, and then he’d wash her nipples with her flavour. His tongue and fingers worked in unison, and her ass movements increased. The occasional moan was now constant, and her hand on his head seemed to brace her body.

It took less than five minutes. “Oh fuck, Dan ... Dan ... Dan! I’m going to ... uhhh, ump, uhhh, umph, uhh!” She released.


“I think Daddy is making her cum,” Allison observed.

“Her body language sure is telling us so!” Claudia agreed, seeing her back arching and her ass moving. That made their fingers move even more inside the other’s pussy.

Claudia looked at her future daughter. She seemed regretful. “Does it hurt to see your dad pleasing another woman?”

“It does, a little. I feel jealous that it should be me with him and not Aunt Trudy.”

“But aren’t you proud of your dad? I know I am. I love watching him make other women cum!” Her mind’s eye recalls the many.

“Urge him on; cheer for him,” she prompted.

“Come on, Daddy, eat her cunt really good and make her cum like you do to me!” She said loudly, but not so they would be discovered.


Trudy’s cream flowed from her pussy and he lapped it up as her body’s spasms trailed off. “Mmm, Claudia wasn’t fooling; you do eat a good pussy!” He continued on her flesh and clit until she stopped him.

Her arms motioned him up against her body, his lips only catching a slight kiss on her nipples. Trudy panted, kissing him hard and inhaling his tongue.

She put her hand between them, stroking his cock back to life. “Now fuck me and fuck me good!” She ordered.

Her pussy lips succumbed to his probing missile, and he sank with one gentle push. She let out a slight gasp as he filled her in and began a steady pace. “Yes, my love, fuck me!” She encouraged kissing his ear.


“That’s it, Daddy, fuck Aunt Trudy and fuck her for me! Fuck her for us!” Allison cheered on.

“Now you’re doing it. Come on, Dan, give her a good fucking for your wife and daughter!” She joined in.

“This is much better than feeling odd about it.” She rubbed her mom’s clit to make her body jerk.


Dan had established a steady rhythm while fucking his cousin’s wife. He smoothed a hand over her soft face, their eyes darting over each other’s features as her body yielded to his pushing. She was in the arms of another man and having sex with him for the first time in her marriage.

“Are you doing alright? I can stop if you want me to,” he said, sensing she was feeling uneasy.

“I’m doing good, thank you. This is all new to me, another man is fucking me, and my husband knows about it and approves. I think it’s sort of erotic.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.