Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

“Perhaps you should order your meals before you carry on. In no time at all, we’ll be closing,” Morgan suggested. They were composed enough to browse the menus, and Dan decided on a thick, juicy steak while the girls preferred broiled chicken breast.

“You’re going to have a meal with us, aren’t you?” Claudia asked the teen-aged beauty.

“Yes, yes, I’d love to!” Morgan slipped on her dress, kissed Dan passionately, and then hurried to the kitchen.

Margaret stopped by to see how the group was doing. “Dan and Claudia, later on, you may have to take a victory lap around the walkway. Several guests have noticed you both, and I’ve asked them to respect your privacy. You’re both more of a celebrity now considering how you made the news.”

“Thank you, Margaret; we’ll walk around after we eat,” Claudia agreed.


Dan turned his attention to watching his wife take her turn pleasing Brenda. Claudia was hungry for the kill and went directly for her pussy. Brenda motioned him to her side, and they began a sensual threesome. She breathed heavily as she and Dan kissed. Her body would jolt from Claudia’s expert tongue.

“Now I don’t have to wonder what a big and beautiful fucking cock is inside your pants.” Brenda motioned Dan to his knees and sucked on him while Claudia ate her. He smoothed his hand over her head as her hair swayed to her sucking motions.

“Come and have a taste, honey,” Claudia mentioned, offering Brenda’s pussy to him. He went to the floor and pulled her body closer to him. Dan lowered his head, drank in her aroma, and excited her clit. “You’ll have to fuck her after dinner,” she said, resuming her pleasure.

“Bear will bring our meals when they’re ready,” Morgan said, urging Dan to his feet. She let her dress fall to the floor, then knelt taking his cock in her young mouth. She knew it was too soon to fuck, but she enjoyed pleasing him. She stood, placing her arms on his shoulders, and suddenly jumped, wrapping her legs around his waist. He could feel the heat from her pussy against him. She kissed him passionately, and then he sat with her body still clinging to his.

“All I need right now is for you to just hold me and kiss me,” she said, her soft brown eyes looking into his greens. There was no attempt to fuck, only a silent connection.

Their moment of quietness was broken by the increasing sounds of Brenda’s sensual moans, and they watched the two lovers. “Claudia sure loves eating pussy,” he remarked, as Brenda’s back arched and her grunts announced her strong climax. Her full tits rose and fell with her heavy breaths. Claudia eagerly licked up the succulent cream from her new lover.

“Mmm, fuck, you sure know how to eat a good pussy! You certainly had my head spinning!” Brenda complimented.

She sat up, and they embraced, fondling each other’s tit and enthusiastically kissing. Deep sighs of satisfaction were released as Bear rolled a small serving table towards them. He looked around the group, admiring the sensual, naked women. He thought of what it might be like to fuck Brenda and gazed at Morgan’s naked body for only the second time.

Everyone put on their clothes thinking it would feel awkward to eat dinner naked, and Bear graciously served their meals, “Wow, Bear, this looks too good to eat!” Claudia praised the elegant food display on her platter. “Do you cater private dinners?” She wondered.

“I’ve never been asked that before, but for you, my dear, I certainly would,” he said, a wide grin enveloping his face. Each added their admiration for their servings. “Enjoy your meals,” he said, returning to the kitchen.

“I wonder if he fucks as good as he cooks,” Brenda casually mentioned after several succulent bites.

“Believe me, he does!” Claudia remembered. “Wait till you see the size of his cock when I suck him off.”


Morgan opened the wine bottle, pouring everyone a drink and saying, “To good friends!” The group was mostly silent as they devoured the glorious meal prepared by Bear.

Margaret stopped by when they were finished, helping Morgan clear the table. “Are you ready for your entrance among the other club members?” She asked, looking at the happy couple. They agreed, and she went to the center of the large, skylit, domed room with a microphone in hand.

“You should take your clothes off so they can see you again,” Morgan suggested. Now naked, she went to her knees and sucked new life into Dan’s cock.

The normal, subdued lighting was brought to full brightness.


“May I have everyone’s attention? Thank you. I rarely need to make any announcements while my valued guests are enjoying themselves. However, this is the second time I’ve had to interrupt your enjoyment for the same couple.”

“You’ve no doubt heard about the couple who celebrated their wedding reception here last Christmas Eve? They consummated their marriage in front of everyone on this very couch, and the bride and groom satisfied several other lovers that evening.”

“That same couple was recently in the national news because of her abduction and her dramatic rescue by her husband and the Tampa Bay Police Department! Ladies and gentlemen, I give you our very own Diplomat Club members: Dan and Claudia Davenport!”

The whole establishment erupted into resounding applause. They stood at the entrance to their booth, holding hands, and waved to the crowd. Dan led her as they strolled side by side along the oval walkway. His cock was semi-hard with a natural hang to it. Cheers and applause continued. One by one, the others came to them, offering a hand to shake. Several winced at seeing the healing wounds of the gunshots to his chest.

“I think we’ve caused enough excitement to last a lifetime!” Claudia joked, accepting more appreciation, and Dan laughed. She noticed his cock going soft, and she’d stroke his shaft as they walked to keep him hard. Several wolf whistles approved of her sexy figure, while women admired his hard cock being stroked. On their second walk around the circumference of the room, Morgan joined them, stroking his cock to keep it mostly hard, then returning to their booth.

“You’re real celebrities now,” Morgan said, giving them both a sensual kiss and hug. Brenda was also applauding, her attraction growing to this erotic, sensual, and devoted couple.

“Viagra time, and your next fuck will be Brenda!” Claudia whispered in his ear, slipping the little blue pill into his mouth. He washed it down, and she went to her knees to stimulate his cock.

She put Brenda next to Dan, and they began to kiss. She accepted his hands, fondling her full tits while her hand gauged the length of his shaft. Morgan went to her knees, sucking on his cock that Brenda was holding.

“Thank you, honey, for the help, but I’m more than capable of sucking on a man’s cock,” she said, patting the teen’s head.

“Is it alright if I sample you later?”

“Of course it is!” she smiled, going to Claudia.

Brenda replaced Morgan between his legs and expertly brought his cock to cement-like hardness. While Claudia and Morgan watched her, they resumed their intimate friendship. Dan’s cock was ready for more action; he placed Brenda on the bench and moved between her legs.

He inhaled the aging, musky aroma of her recent climax and began to eat her tantalizing pussy. Her fingers combed and gripped his hair while she moaned her approval. She wanted him now and urged him up against her body. He kissed his way to sucking on each nipple, then settled between her legs.

Her hand caressed his shaft, guiding him into her. He began pushing his cock deeper, and her hand on his ass urged him in further. She enveloped him in her arms and began a slow and steady fucking.

“Mmm, I really love watching my husband fuck other women!” Claudia’s eyes gleamed as she rubbed his bare ass. Morgan needed another taste of her lover and went between Claudia’s legs.

“Isn’t this a wonderful sight?” A familiar voice commented.

“Hi, Bear. That was another perfectly presented and delicious meal! Thank you so much!”

“Claudia, you are still my most favourite customer. You always recognize good talent,” his grin revealed straight white teeth.

“Let me show you my appreciation, with one of my many talents,” she offered, motioning him to her side. His huge but gentle frame cast a shadow over her from the overhead pocket lights. She smiled up at him as a raised hand rubbed his crotch.

Morgan stopped eating her pussy but Claudia urged her to continue. She unzipped his fly and manoeuvred his flaccid cock into the air. “I’ve missed seeing you!” she quipped, her hand enveloping the darkened shaft. She began stroking him, then added sucking to their pleasure.

Bear looked at young Morgan eating pussy and Dan fucking his lover. Claudia gave his monstrous cock long, slow sucks, taking him deeper each time. She shook her head as her chin touched his full sack.

“Fuck you’re good, Claudia! You and my wife are the only two women that can take me all the way in,” he complimented. She gasped for air and coughed from her throat being filled. She resumed a more conservative approach, only taking the head and four or five inches into her mouth. The remaining length was covered by her hand as she combined sucking and stroking motions.

Brenda was enjoying her fucking from Dan but was also curious to watch Claudia give Bear a blow job. “You want to watch her suck him off, don’t you?” Dan asked. Her grin and nod gave her away. “Why don’t you describe to me the blow-by-blow action?” he joked, and she laughed, hugging him closer to her breasts.

“Fuck Dan, I’ve never seen such a big and thick cock before!” Her eyes widened as she watched Claudia’s expert mouth on his head and shaft. Dan continued fucking Brenda, letting her erotic description become his eyes.

“This is better than any fucking porn movie! I get to see it live! Fuck me harder!” She urged, becoming more aroused. Dan increased his pace.

Morgan had to rest and managed to squeeze herself between Dan and Claudia. She looked from one sensual couple to the other. Brenda described in vivid detail how Claudia was sucking on Bear’s huge black cock. Dan could feel another hand, Morgan’s, rubbing his ass and gently fondling his balls.

The sounds and sexual air about them were too much for Brenda, and she was caught off guard as her body suddenly released an intense climax. Dan could feel her hot, panting breaths across his left ear as she came hard.

“She’s sucking his cock harder and faster now! I think she’s getting him close!” Her erotic whisper announced. His mind’s eye envisioned her mouth taking Bear in and out, in and out, moving like a steady, dependable lubricating well.

Dan’s pressure was ready to explode. Like always, he wanted to watch a guy cum into her mouth. He grunted loudly, his hard, expelling breaths blowing several loose strands of Brenda’s hair away from her ear.

“Mmm, yes, my love, fill me up! Fuck me, fuck me good!” She cooed, smoothing her hands over his muscular back. He continued pounding away at her until he was empty. Her passion increased, and it wouldn’t take much loving to make her cum.

Bear had to resist fucking her mouth, briefly thinking of what she and the other women must have endured. He smiled at her eyes, his massive yet gentle hand touching her hair and cheek. “You’re getting me close,” he warned.

Dan was able to turn his upper body while remaining inside Brenda. He fondled her tits as they watched the ending to the erotic show. Claudia’s mouth was replaced by her hand, which pumped his cock like a runaway piston. She opened her mouth, remembering that Dan liked to see the men cumming in it.

Bear let out a deep growl, not unlike a real bear, “Uhhh, uhhh, umph, umph, uhhh, uhhh!” She was startled by six massive spurts of creamy liquid fired from his cannon. Most of his shots landed on her tongue, and two hit her cheek and chin. They watched her throat muscles contract as she swallowed his load and then resumed sucking him off.

“My aim must be bad,” she joked. Her fingers wiped the dripping cum from her chin and smoothed it around the head and shaft. She went down on him again, sucking and sucking, sometimes only the head showing, then deep until his wiry hairs tickled her nose.

“Fuck Claudia, you’re fucking good!” He complimented, smoothing her golden hair. He stood and brought her against his chest. His enormous hands cupped her soft face, and for the first time, he tasted himself on another woman’s lips.

“Fuck!” Brenda muttered as they witnessed Bear’s blow job.

“That’s my girl! I’m so proud of you, honey!” Dan grinned with praise.


Dan’s cock slipped out of Brenda, his cum oozing from her hole. It wasn’t a planned action, but as he went between her legs to clean her up, Bear put Claudia on the seat and lowered his head to her soaking pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.