Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Claudia and Dan did their best to keep Erin busy. Allison talked with Claudia, while Erin was eager to chat with her new friend and tell her the news of her breast procedure.

Allison couldn’t contain her great news, telling Erin she was being adopted by Dan and Claudia.

Erin wanted non-stop sex with Dan and Claudia before she was laid up recovering from her operation. She prompted Dan to walk her through the park, leaving her blouse unbuttoned and showing her bare pussy. “The next time you walk me here, I’ll actually have real tits to show off.”

As the daylight vanished, they did everything but fuck. She’d straddle his lap, facing him, and her short skirt couldn’t hide his hard cock nestled inside her pussy. The overhead light cast a shadow over them, as Erin wanted Dan to keep fucking her.

He looked around the park, and they were alone. “Hold on to me!” He put her on her back and resumed fucking her. He ate her pussy, making her cum, and she sucked his cock clean. Returning home, they all swam, and Claudia gave her some goodnight love.


The day of Erin’s operation arrived, and Dan and Claudia sat in the outer office ahead of her arrival. Joy wore another low-cut top, advertising the breast implants she’d received from Dr. Lansing.

One of Dan’s favourite clothing combinations Claudia wore was her very low-scooped cream-coloured top and short, pleated peach-coloured skirt. She sat with her long, sexy legs crossed, thumbing through a magazine. She knew Dan was looking at her and had that slight, knowing grin of undying love on her face. She didn’t have to do anything; she always looked so perfect to him.

Erin soon arrived along with her parents, and it was natural to compare her mom’s breast size. She was a petite woman with small, firm breasts that suited her shape. Her mom hugged them both, sincerely thanking them for paying the cost of her procedure. Claudia offered her support to their daughter, citing that they would remain lifelong friends, and they continued chatting while waiting for Dr. Lansing’s appearance.

Dr. Lansing opened her office door to see the group, especially Claudia, seated adjacent to the door frame. A look at her profile from above gave her a perfect view down her low-cut top. Brenda could easily see the upper portion of her breasts supported by a low-cut bra. Her crossed, slender legs ended at her short, hemmed skirt.

“I see you have plenty of backing, Erin,” Brenda acknowledged to everyone.

Claudia looked up to see her wearing a thin blouse that hung effortlessly over her breasts. Two buttons remaining unfastened revealed a nice cleavage without being too obvious. Her form-fitting skirt seemed rather short for business attire.

“If you’re ready, we’ll get you prepped for your implants,” Brenda said. Erin hugged everyone and accompanied Dr. Lansing. “With preparation time and the procedure, it’ll take about an hour and a half to two hours. You can come back then if you like.”

As Dr. Lansing was following Erin through the doorway, she bent over to Claudia, placing a hand on her shoulder. She smiled at the closer view of her wonderful cleavage, then whispered to her right ear, “I am still waiting for your phone call.”

Claudia looked at her, surprised that she was confirming her previously subtle hints. She couldn’t help stealing a glance as her blouse puffed out to reveal her low-cut bra. “When can I call you?”

“Perhaps you and Dan could stay behind after Erin leaves, and we can arrange something.” Claudia nodded in understanding.


Dan and Claudia kept busy for the next hour and a half, browsing several stores. The opportunity to show off her tits and bare pussy wasn’t missed. They were anxious for Erin’s operation to be successful but more eager for the end of June to arrive and their adoption of Allison.

“We’ll move more of Allison’s belongings to her new home,” he mentioned.

“Time seems to be dragging so slowly. I feel like a little girl waiting for Christmas Day to arrive; I want her as our daughter so much!” Her arms encircled him at the elbow.

“Are you going into labour?” he kidded.

“I can hardly wait to have a baby with you. I know you’ll be a fantastic dad.”

“And you’ll be an incredible mom. Life is taking on a whole new meaning with a daughter now.”

“Yeah, one you can fuck!”

“I didn’t mean it like that.”

“I know you didn’t; she’s so perfect, and I love her so much.”

“I think Brenda rather enjoyed giving you a breast examination. Though, I don’t think tweaking your nipples is really part of the assessment.”

“She was being thorough, and I didn’t mind her making my nipples grow hard, and you’ve heard her subtle innuendos. I’m fairly certain she’s interested in me in more than just a friendly way.”

“Yes, I’ve noticed, and I think I’m jealous that she’d prefer you over me,” he grinned.

“I love you!” She laughed, leaning her head on his shoulder and sighing contently.


They returned to Dr. Lansing’s office, and Erin’s parents were patiently waiting. Joy made it a point to lean close to Dan and Claudia to tidy up a stack of magazines that were still neatly positioned. They eyed her very ample cleavage. The four chatted until Dr. Lansing entered from her office. Her sensual business blouse and skirt had been replaced by her blue-coloured scrubs, with a worn cap in hand.

“Erin’s implant procedure went perfectly. She is currently in the recovery room and will begin to wake up shortly. Once she’s alert, you’ll be able to see her.”

“Thank you so much, Doctor!” Erin’s mom was so grateful. Brenda smiled at Claudia and Dan and then returned to Erin.

Half an hour later, Brenda reappeared, changing into her blouse and skirt. I’ll take you to Erin now.” She motioned with her hand. Erin’s parents were quick to go, and as Dan and Claudia went past her, they detected the hint of freshly applied perfume. Anticipated glances were exchanged, as were eyes looking at appreciative cleavage.

Erin lay inclined on the bed with an intravenous tube still replenishing her. A man and woman, both in blue scrubs, were attending to her. Brenda introduced the anesthesiologist and registered nurse. “I feel like I was on a good drunk, minus the hangover,” Erin quipped with mostly opened eyes, and they laughed.

Her upper body was wrapped in an expansion bandage that crisscrossed around her chest. Her chest! Under heavily wrapped support, Erin’s chest easily proved the presence of two protruding mounds—her new breasts!

“She’s getting back to normal,” her mom smiled, gripping her daughter’s hand.

“Can I see them? I want to see them!” She exclaimed.

“She’s definitely awake!” The man replied, removing the IV needle from the top of her hand. The nurse used a stethoscope to listen to her heart and monitor her pulse and heart rate.

“All vitals are normal, Dr. Lansing.” She smiled.

“Thank you, Karen and Jake, for another successful morning. I’ll see you again this afternoon.”

“Dan, Mr. St. Clair, can you leave us for a moment?” Brenda asked. They went to her office while she helped Erin sit up. “Now prepare yourself. Your skin will appear shiny and smooth because it’s been stretched to accommodate your new breasts. They’ll appear discoloured as any bruising heals.” A white strip of dressing under each armpit covered the site of each incision. “Your stitches will eventually be absorbed, leaving very little scarring and being hidden by your arms.”

“I’ll show you, Mrs. St. Clair, how to rewrap Erin’s tension bandage around her chest. It should stay on for three to five days, then you can switch to the athletic bra I provided you. There might be some swelling at the incision points, which should dissipate in a few days.”

Erin’s bandage was removed, and Dr. Lansing and Claudia helped her stand on uneasy feet. She was assisted to the full-length mirror and gazed for the first time at the new her.

She looked at her reflection. Stunned beyond belief, her chin quivered, and she broke down sobbing. “Oh my god, they’re beautiful! They’re perfect! I love them!” She cried.

Her mom’s eyes watered, as did Claudia’s in sympathetic support. “Now, for the first time, I finally look and feel like a real woman!” She gingerly placed her hands over her new breasts. “They sure are sore!”

“Your medication for pain should give you some relief.”

“What do you think, Claudia?” She turned to face her lover. She eyed her new breasts, hesitant to give her opinion. “It’s okay; Mom knows that I’m lovers with you and Dan.” Brenda’s eyes light up, realizing her interest in Claudia may have potential and would soon test her theory.

“I’ve cared about you very deeply as our close friend, with and without your breasts.”

“Thank you and thank you, Dr. Lansing. I’d hug you if it wouldn’t hurt so much.”

“It’s my pleasure, Erin. You are a very remarkable woman.” Brenda then showed her mom how to rebandage Erin’s chest. They helped her dress, and she cautiously made her way to Brenda’s office.

“Wow, will you look at you!” Dan exclaimed, seeing the protruding mounds from under her purposely loose-fitting top. He went to her, her arms only slightly raised, and she accepted a light hug from him. “I’m a real woman now!” She exclaimed.

“You’ve always been a real woman to me.”

“And you are the only man to make me feel like one. I don’t know how to ever repay you.”

Dan cupped her soft face in his hands and lightly kissed her lips. “You are a beautiful, sensual woman, whom I’m honoured to call my friend ... and my lover,” he whispered. “Live your life as long and as well as you can.”

“I love you, Dan,” she said, trying to hug him more.

“I love you too.”


Erin’s mom came to her and rubbed her back, saying, “We should be getting you home.”

“We’ll call you later, Erin, to see how you’re doing,” Claudia promised. She said goodbye to Dan, Claudia, and Dr. Lansing.

There was a moment of silence as the three remained in the office, and then Claudia commented, “You sure have changed Erin’s life.”

“She’s a perfect example of why I love my job.”

“I guess we should be on our way also,” Dan suggested, eyeing Brenda’s cleavage.

“I’ll walk you both to the front door,” Brenda offered, going between them. She knew what she had to do.

In the building’s main lobby, she stopped them. “Before you leave, can I speak with you for a moment?” Her heart quickened. “It wouldn’t have been very professional of me to say what was on my mind in the office. I had to use a lot of self-control being so close to you, Claudia. You are such a beautiful and desirable woman.”

Claudia moved closer to Brenda with anticipation for what she hoped to hear. “I won’t waste our time and get to the point. Claudia, if you haven’t noticed, I’m very attracted to you ... and Dan,” she glanced at him.

“I couldn’t believe my luck when you took off your top and bra, asking me if you needed a breast augmentation. I think you already knew you didn’t. I had to really control my urges while examining your wonderful breasts. I did pinch your nipples, which isn’t part of the examination. I apologize for my actions and hope you aren’t offended.”

“I wasn’t upset at all and enjoyed your hands on my tits.”

“Claudia ... Dan, I’ll tell you point blank, I’m bisexual, and I hope we can find the time to explore our friendship further. If I was wrong to think you might be interested in me also, then I sincerely apologize for my abstruse behaviour and ask for your forgiveness.” She looked from one to the other.

Claudia didn’t care who was nearby as a hand cupped her soft face. “I found it highly erotic and the subtle hints we gave each other. I too am bisexual, and Dan and I would love to explore our friendship further.”

Brenda let out a deep sigh of relief, as they indeed shared a common curiosity for each other. She moved closer and hugged her, breast to breast, kissing her on the cheek.

“My husband is away on business, and we have an understanding that allows us to have our own sexual fun outside our marriage. I have a tummy tuck scheduled for this afternoon and would love it if you don’t have any plans for dinner to let me treat you both out for a nice meal.”

“We’d love to Brenda,” Claudia agreed for them both.

Brenda couldn’t contain her happiness. “I know the perfect place we can go and indulge in our mutual interests. It is semi-private yet public enough to be safe for us. Have either one of you heard of the Diplomat Club?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.