Claudia's Condition, the Healing
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Camille went to the kitchen with their order. “Now, where were we?” Claudia asked. “Oh yes, I was about to finger our daughter’s pussy.” She turned towards Allison and, lifting her right leg, placed it over her left knee. Allison’s young pussy was now in plain sight. Claudia’s eyes gleamed as she combed her fingertips through her hair and her right hand slid up her leg to her pussy.

Dan watched for a moment, then Allison guided Dan’s hand to join hers. “Mmm, that feels so good, having both my parents finger my pussy. Her right hand went between Claudia’s legs, feeling her heat. Claudia whispered to her new daughter and nodded to her request.

“What are you doing?” Dan’s whisper exclaimed as her hand played with his zipper.

“Mommy wants me to take your cock out again and let Camille see me stroking it.”

He looked to his wife, and she said, “Maybe this time I’ll let her make you cum.”

Claudia’s eyes sparkled with a mixture of love and lust for her new daughter. “You know what we’re going to do for you?”

“No, Mom, what?”

“Your mom and dad are going to give you your first public cum in a restaurant!”

Allusion’s eyes grew wide in astonishment. “You’re both going to make me cum in here at our table?” She asked, not so quietly.

“Shhh, shhh,” Claudia said, putting two fingers to her lover’s lips. “We don’t want everyone in here to know how sexy and sensual a family we are. Just relax, honey, and enjoy.”


Dan took Allison’s left leg and propped it over his right. Her young, bare pussy was in plain view. Their table was strategically situated so that only Camille would be able to see any action taking place, and his digits joined Claudia’s to finger their daughter’s pussy.

They worked as a perfect sensual team, one gently fingering her while the other teased her clit, then switching. Allison’s hands were kept busy, too. If one of her parents made her body jolt, she’d do the same to Claudia’s clit. Dan tugged on the hem of her top to show more of her firm tits.

“Daddy, I can’t get your cock out of your pants with just one hand. Will you take it out for me?” He put a hand inside his pants and revealed his semi-hard cock to her. “Are you sure this is okay? I don’t want us to get into trouble.”

“Camille saw your dad and me with another couple that we met on the boardwalk, so she’s seen us having sexy fun before.”

Allison’s body would twitch when her clit was excited, and she was soon wiggling her tiny ass on the seat. She caressed her dad’s cock, the purplish head sticking above her hand.

“Mmmm, Mommy and Daddy, this feels so, so good!” She sighed. With her legs spread-eagled, she couldn’t move as her passion mounted. “Please, Mom and Dad, don’t stop! You’re getting me close!” Claudia maintained a steady, sensual fingering with their daughter.

Camille picked the perfect time to return to their table. “Your meals ... should ... be ... ready...” Her halted words revealed what her eyes couldn’t believe.

She stood by Dan’s shoulder, Allison’s face was flushed and in obvious, sensual distress. Slightly flushed, she saw Allison’s hand around Dan’s hard cock, stroking it rapidly with Claudia and Dan’s hands between her legs.

“Mommy, you’re going to make me cum!” She warned. She quickly took her hand from Claudia’s pussy to cover her mouth. Her young body began to spasm out of control. “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She sensually grunted into her hand, forcing hard breaths between her fingers.

“Mmm, that’s my girl. I love the sound of you cumming! Wash Mommy’s fingers with your delicious cream!”

“Oh, my fuck, you just fingered your daughter and made her cum?” Camille was astonished. Allison’s body shuddered several more times as Claudia and Dan excited her clit. Camille then looked at Allison’s hand, stroking his cock.

“Thank you, Mommy, that cum was one of my strongest ones ever! You and Daddy always give me good cums!” She let Camille hear.

“You’re welcome, honey! It’s strong because it’s so naughty for a mother to make her daughter cum, especially in a public place like a crowded restaurant!”

“I’ll agree with you!” Camille looked at the sensual trio.

“Do you want to watch me jerk off my dad’s cock?” She asked, not so shyly.

“You bet I do!” Camille could feel her pussy growing wet. “This is better than when you switched partners with the other couple at this table. Now you’re committing fucking incest with your daughter! It makes me want Dan to fuck me even more!” She quietly exclaimed.

“And my daddy and I are fucking too!” Allison beamed proudly. “And Mommy and I eat the others pussies, and she’s teaching me how to give Daddy good blow jobs! I love the taste of his cum when I swallow it!”

This was almost too much for Camille to bear. She had to press her legs tight together, not quite sure if she felt her little cum spasms. “Allison, honey, I think you’re revealing far too much about our family’s sexual lifestyle,” Claudia cautioned.

“No, no, it’s okay; I fucking love it! I think it’s so fucking naughty, forbidden, and kinky, and I want to be with you both so much!”

“Keep watching, Camille. I’m going to make my Daddy cum!” She increased her hand stroking, and Claudia moved so she could watch too. “Feel my tits, Daddy!” His hand vanished inside her low top.


Camille quickly looked around; surely someone was watching their table. She was beyond caring and had to slip a hand inside her slacks. Another glance made sure they couldn’t be seen as two fingers slid easily inside her damp pussy. Dan took the cloth napkin from his place setting and draped it around the base of his cock.

Allison would squeeze the shaft, creating a large, clear drop of liquid. She spread it around the head and smiled happily; she’d made his body jolt.

“Come on, Daddy, I want your cum! You don’t have to last as long as when you fuck me!” Claudia looked on, licking her lips and gently fingering Allison’s pussy again.

He started moving his ass in different directions as if that would help him. Suddenly his cock erupted like a geyser, shooting several large spurts of cum higher than the tabletop. “Uhhh, umph, uhhh, umph!” He grunted into his hand, hoping to stifle the volume of his groans.

“Mmm, that’s my good Daddy!” She cooed. His cum landed on the back of her hand and encircled his cock. Still stroking it, his cream made his piston well lubricated. She raised her hand and licked the dribbles from her hand. Claudia took her hand and tongued her share of him.

“When we get home, Mommy and Daddy are going to take me for a walk. I’m not sure if we’ll sit on the bench by the pond and fuck, or I’ll give him a blow job, maybe both.”

Camille suddenly gripped the seatback of the bench and then moved to Dan’s shoulder. As one hand pleased her pussy, the other covered her mouth as she had to suppress the groans of her very own climax.

She frantically fingered herself when she saw Allison quickly shuffle her body to the right, lean over, and suck on her dad’s cock.

“Oh, my, fuck!” She quietly cried out, watching her head bob up and down. Camille came back to her senses as a flushed Allison sat up. “I had better go and get your meals. I’m sure they’re ready by now. Then I have to go and dry off my pussy.”

“Daddy could lick it dry for you, but he’d just make your pussy wetter!” Allison joked.

Camille slipped her hand out of her pants, and Dan took it in his. He raised her hand, sniffed, and licked her fingers. “I’m looking forward to you very much!”

Camille expelled a hesitant but satisfied sigh and hurried to the kitchen.


“Allison, Marie, Davenport!” Claudia began, furrowing her brow in false disgust.

“Did I do something wrong, Mommy?” She asked innocently, a hand returning to her pussy. “I’m just trying to be a good, slutty daughter for you and Daddy!” She reasoned.

“I’m not mad, just rather surprised at your bold talk and actions. You’re definitely my daughter!”

“Thank you, Mommy; I love you!” They hugged and kissed.

“But now we have to trust that Camille doesn’t spread the word that we three have sex together,” Dan worried.

“Do you want to take Camille home to fuck and share with us, Daddy?”

“Or do you want her pussy for yourself?” He kidded.

“I’ve only been with three women: Julia, Erin, and Mommy.”

“Maybe we’ll find a woman or a young girl around your age that you’d like to have sex with.”

“Thank you, Mommy, I’d like that! I have a few girlfriends I wouldn’t mind tasting, especially my closest friend, Savon.”

“Oh, my, god, I’ve got two Claudia’s!” Dan joked.

“Thank you for the compliment, Daddy.” She hugged him. Allison slipped several fingers into Claudia’s and wasn’t so quiet. “Mommy, your pussy is soaking wet!”

Camille returned a few minutes later, pushing a small trolley. She stood behind each and touched each one’s shoulders as she placed their plate down. She used the vantage point to view their excellent cleavage.

“My panties are so fucking wet it feels like I pissed in them,” she said quietly, and the three laughed. “I could say, enjoy your meals but I can see you’ve already been doing that,” she said, creating more laughter.

Camille left them, and they dove into their delicious meals. While they ate, Claudia cautioned Allison about her choice of words around strangers concerning their sexual family activities.

Camille normally stops by to ask how her customers are enjoying their meals. This time, she was eager to spend as much time as possible at their table. She gazed at ample cleavage and long, sexy legs that barely hid a special treasure.

Their meals finished, they relaxed, and the trio made more plans for a sexy night outdoors. “Which should I do, Mommy, have Daddy fuck me, or give him a blow job?”

“That’s up to you, honey, but we could have him take Viagra, and you can do both.”

“That’s a good idea! Daddy’s cock will stay nice and hard for me. But I feel guilty that he and I are enjoying so much fucking and you aren’t getting any loving from him.”

“I appreciate your concern, honey. I’ll be completely healed in a few more weeks.”

“Can I get you any dessert?” Camille asked, returning, once more viewing great cleavage.

“Only if you’re on the menu,” Claudia quipped.

“That can definitely be arranged, but unfortunately, not tonight. I have a date with my boyfriend, and I definitely need a good fucking! You three have made me so horny. I’ll be thinking of you as he’s pounding his cock in my pussy.”

They prepared to leave, and Dan quietly slipped a fifty-dollar bill into her hand. “This is far too much, Dan, especially since your meals were provided on the house.”

“You provided us very good service that we appreciated very much. In addition, you were our safe lookout while we had some sexy family fun. Again, I trust you’ll be discrete, and perhaps we’ll return in the near future.”

“I could make the future happen right now if we could have a few minutes together.”

“That’s okay with me,” Claudia offered, leading Allison towards the exit.


“We’ll wait for you in the lobby!” Claudia held Allison’s hand as the elevator door closed.

“What is Daddy going to do?”

“He’s going to add to Camille’s tip,” she smiled.

Dan took her by the hand and sneaked her towards the men’s washroom. “I’m going to take my fifteen now!” She told Henry. In the large stall, she didn’t give him a chance to talk and attacked him. Breathing heavily, she practically ripped her blouse open and forced his hands up under her bra cups.

“Fuck, do I ever need you, Dan! You’ve got such a fucking sexy family, and that slutty daughter of yours is so young!” They embraced and kissed madly. His hand made its way inside her pants, and she quickly undid them for easier access. Two fingers slid easily into her wet pussy.

She knelt and quickly revealed his cock. She didn’t care that it was still small from cumming and engulfing it. She sucked hard and fast, trying to make up for the lost time. “I need your cum too.”

“We can’t stay too long; we should be going.”

“Please, Dan, I want to taste you!” She sucked hard and fast as if her life depended on it. She was a good cock sucker and had him hard in a minute. He gave in to her desire and urged her on. Within five minutes, he grunted a small spurt of cream into her mouth.

“I hadn’t built up much cum,” he defended.

“That’s okay; I was able to taste and swallow some anyways.” She kissed him hard, and she sighed as his tongue explored her mouth and he felt her tits. She stood, and they fastened their pants.

“Next time we come for a meal, will you wear a nice skirt or dress and no panties?”

“I definitely will!” One last kiss was shared, and then she returned to work.

Henry made sure he chatted with Dan before he could leave to ensure his time at Spinners was to his satisfaction. He smiled and told him how good a waitress Camille is and that she is the only one they want on any future visits.

Dan rode the elevator alone to the main floor. Entering the lobby, he noticed his girls sitting side by side, each with one leg crossed over a knee. His Claudia and Allison looked so beautiful, sensually sexy, and stylish. Their skirts were so short, their bare asses were on the seat fabric. Tops that were properly worn, revealing the deepest possible cleavage.

He noticed several people pass by them, eyeing the sensual pair. It was obvious they were mother and daughter, and no doubt the women wondered how she could let her daughter dress like such a slut.

He leaned against the wall, grinning at his expanded family. “I have got to be the luckiest man in the world!” He commented to no one.

Dan walked towards his lovelies and finally noticed, “Well, it took you long enough!” Claudia joked.

“Camille and I went to the men’s washroom. I figured we’d do some good kissing, and I’d get a good tit feel. I got to feel her tit for sure, but she also surprised me with a quick, but pleasurable blow job.”

“Another woman sucked you off?” Allison exclaimed quietly.

“Honey, as I’ve told you, your mom and dad have a very sexual marriage that includes other partners.” She cupped her worried young face. “Believe me, my daughter, you and Dan are the two most important people in the world to me. After what the three of us have gone through, only death will separate us.”

“Thank you, Mom. I guess I’m just not used to this.”

“It could have just as easily been me taking a male waiter to the washroom and giving him a blow job. Which, now that I remember, I’ve done several times before,” she smiled at Dan.

“Come on, you want to go home and have me fuck you in public and get a blow job from you?”

“Yes, I do, Daddy, even more now!” She reached on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek, her useless skirt showing the bottom of her bare ass. Claudia joined her, embracing Dan and kissing him.

“You sure want to do a lot in one day,” he commented.

“I guess I can’t get enough of you and Mom, and I want to experience all the sex that I can with you both.”

“Can you feel the eyes watching you both walk towards the car?” he asked.

“Don’t look back,” Claudia said. “Let them drool at how sexy Dan’s two girls are.”


Dan started the Caddy, letting the air-conditioning cool down the interior. “So, how did you like your first public cum?” Claudia asked, turning to her sexy daughter.

“It was fantastic! I found it so naughty, erotic, and sexy for my parents to be fingering my pussy in the restaurant, then for Camille to watch me cum! It was one of my strongest. I just hated that I had to cover my mouth and couldn’t yell out loud. And then to jerk off Daddy for Camille to see, and then sucking on his cock.”

“You can be a little louder tonight if we make you cum again,” Claudia hinted. “Did you know that Dan’s car lost its virginity in this very parking space?”

“You and Dad fucked right here, in the daytime?”

“Yes, we did, and we also had quite the cheering section.” They both laughed, remembering.

The drive home was filled with plans to paint Allison’s new bedroom and an offer to buy her a new bedroom set. “I’d like to have a queen sized bed instead of the single one I have now.”

“You plan on having a lot of company in your bed?” Claudia joked.

“Just you two for now, plus I’d like to have my girlfriends for a sleepover sometime soon,” Allison anticipated. “Though I am very happy with the queen-sized bed and furniture I’m using now in my room.”

“That was my bedroom set before I married, Dan.”

“Then I’m happy to use it.”

“Allison, you don’t have to keep calling me, Daddy. Dad is fine.”

“I guess I’m overdoing it. It sounds so naughty when I say, “Daddy,” and people hear that we fuck.”


Back home, the trio took a sensual shower and rested until it was dark. “Are you ready, Daddy?” Allison came to him. “You are going to be a very busy dad tonight,” she forecasted, handing him a Viagra and a glass of water.

Then she handed him his favourite lounging pants made of light material. The pants have one button on the fly that he usually leaves undone to let his cock play peek-a-boo with them.

“You want Mom and me to show off our tits and pussies, so I want you to show your beautiful cock and balls,” Allison smiled, slipping them out the front opening of his underwear.

“It’s quite bad when it’s the daughter giving the dad a pill to keep his cock hard,” Claudia teased.

“That’s so you can fuck me good, and I give you a great blow job.”

“So which do you want first, to suck me off or fuck?”

“I’ll suck on you to get you hard, then enjoy a nice fuck.”

“I think we’re ready to go. I packed a damp facecloth in my purse for you to clean off your pussy,” Claudia explained.

“See this?” Dan pointed to his cock head and shaft, looking at her. “Our slutty daughter wants to show off my cock on our walk,” he said, closing the opening.

“Why didn’t I think of that?” She undid the button and let his cock and balls naturally hang from the opening. “Now Allison, you will never do this without your dad or me with you, understood?”

“Yes, Mom, thank you for caring about me.”

“We’ve had enough tragedies in our lives and don’t need anymore,” he said, and they both agreed. This time, the girls wore a blouse that was loosely tied together. At the end of the driveway, the girls made sure they were showing a lot of tits. Allison made sure her dad’s cock hung out the opening and stroked it, trying to bring it to life.

“Honey, I’ll have to cover my cock if someone walks close by.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.