Claudia's Condition, the Healing
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Dan woke up to find a slender arm tucked under and across his chest. He lightly smoothed the warm skin, recognizing it was Allison’s naked body. He curled his arm behind him to caress her tit, only to find Claudia’s hand already loving it. She stirred a little as his hand moved down her side to feel her small ass cheek.

He sat on the side of the bed and quietly smiled at how last night ended. A moment later, Claudia woke up and joined him, her long legs wrapped around his waist. He could feel her cool tits pressing into his back as her loving arms caressed around his chest and she kissed his shoulder.

“I love you, you know,” she sighed contently, leaning her right cheek against his shoulder blade.

“I know, and I love you too,” he said, smoothing his hands over her legs.

“I had fun last night with Allison and me showing off our pussies. She’s becoming quite brave, making you finger her pussy while a guy is walking past, and I enjoy your fingers in me too.”

“And when you straddled my hips, I wanted to fuck you so bad.”

“And I want you just as much. I’m almost healed, and soon we’ll be fucking our brains out!” She joked.


Allison stirred a little, letting out a soft moan, and they looked at her. “Will you look at that beautiful body?” She smiled, rubbing his back. “I don’t know why she even bothers to sleep in her own bed. She just ends up in between us during the night instead.”

“She is such an incredible young woman. There’s no way I could have been that brave to stand up in front of the whole school and give a speech that was so personal.”

Allison’s lithe frame was covered only by the bed sheet from her knees down. She lay partially on her stomach with her left leg bent at the knee. Her round ass and pouting pussy lips looked so perfect and inviting.

“Want to sneak in a skinny dip before she wakes up?” She teased him, caressing his cock from behind.

“I’d love to.” Dan handed his cell phone to her and playfully gave her a naked piggyback ride into the kitchen. He was checking on any emails when his phone chirped for an incoming call.

“It’s Allen,” he said, of the call display.

“Good morning, new cousin!” He smiled.

“Hey, hi cousin, I hope we didn’t interrupt you in the middle of Claudia,” he laughed.

“No, but in a few minutes you would have,” he joked. “I’ll put you on speaker.” They could hear a woman’s voice giggling in the background.

“Come on, Allen, I need you to fuck me.”

“I will once we’re finished talking with Dan and Claudia,” they barely heard.

“Sounds like you two are having the same fun we plan on,” Claudia smiled.

“Trudy is so fucking horny. Isn’t it so totally weird to discover that we’re related?” Allen said.

“I know, and to be married to my cousin too is so naughty and kinky!” Dan remarked, tweaking Claudia’s right nipple, and she playfully slapped his hand aside.

“Trudy and I wanted to talk with you both. Is Allison nearby?”

“No, sleepyhead is still in bed.” He wasn’t going to mention that she was naked in their bed.

“Good, we wanted to talk without her being able to listen,” Allen said.

Claudia cuddled her naked body close to Dan, fondling his cock, then stooping down to suck on him. She always found it erotic to give Dan a blow job while he was using his phone, and on several occasions, Dan has eaten her pussy and made her cum while she was talking on her phone.

“I have good news,” Trudy began. “Allison is going to have a cousin; I’m pregnant.”

“Congratulations! When are you due?” Claudia asked, taking Dan’s cock out of her mouth. She stood and resumed stroking his cock.

“I’m due around the end of January. I felt uneasy for the past several weeks and thought it was just my nerves because of Allison’s abduction. We have been trying to have a baby for several months now. The doctor had called home yesterday while we were at Allison’s school and left us a message confirming my pregnancy.”

“My hormones have been kicking in lately, and I should have guessed I was pregnant. During my nine months carrying Mike, I couldn’t get enough sex. I needed fucking every day, sometimes twice a day, from Allen. Quite a few times I’d drive to his office building and have him fuck me in the backseat of the car while on his lunch break.”

Claudia and Dan couldn’t help but laugh.

Allen continued, “I should have noticed something was different also. You saw the sexy dress she wore yesterday. Trudy does like to wear sexy clothes for me, just not as often as I’d like. And now she’s showing more tit and has been flirting with several men that we know.”

“Dan and I noticed she was a little frisky with you yesterday, sneaking your hand inside her dress to feel her tits, and now we know the reason,” Claudia mentioned.

“She practically wore me out last time. I just hope I have the stamina to fuck her daily for the next seven months.”

“If you get too tired, I’m sure Dan won’t mind giving you a helping cock, or mouth,” Claudia smiled at him. Dan gave her a shocked stare, not believing her blunt offer.

“You’d really let Dan fuck me?” Trudy couldn’t believe it.

“Sure, if Allen wouldn’t mind Dan fucking you and not thinking of it as cheating on you. He’d be helping out his family, after all, they’re cousins.”

“Hmm, I may have to take you up on your offer,” Trudy joked to Allen, stroking his cock. “Is Dan a good fuck?”

“He’s the best! Try him out for yourself. Just to be fair, Allen could fuck me too, once I’m healed. Until then, he’d have to settle with me giving him blow jobs.”

“And Claudia sucks a fantastic cock and swallows every time!” Dan told them. “We may have just found us two new sex partners without even trying,” he whispered to her ear.

“We’re heading to bed to fuck but wanted to call you first,” Trudy giggled as Allen excited her clit.

“Congratulations to you both on your baby news. My cock is ready anytime you need it,” Dan jokingly offered. “Is it okay with you if we tell Allison that you’re pregnant?”

“Of course you can, and she’s the main reason why we called. We were so impressed and proud of her for the speech she gave at school. You both have had such a positive influence on her, and it shows every time she’s with you.”

“She is an incredible young woman. We’re so proud of her too and love her so much, and to top it off, to find out we’re cousins is so hard to believe. I knew there was something special about her during our abduction; I just had that certain feeling about her,” Claudia stated.

“Yes, we can see she’s not shy about showing her love and affection for you both,” Trudy said. Dan feared Allison might have accidentally mentioned that he and Claudia have sex with her.

“We love her so much! It’s similar to finding out what having a fourteen-year-old daughter would be like. She sure loves to help us around the house with the chores,” she offered.

Trudy paused for a moment. “Dan and Claudia, what would you think of making Allison’s weekend visits with you more permanent?”

“What are you saying? We could have her stay with us every weekend. We’d love it!” Claudia asked, looking bright-eyed at Dan.

“Allen here again, Dan and Claudia. We’ve seen how you three get along so well, just like a real family. Allison has said openly so many times how much she loves you both. We’re suggesting that we make her visits with you both more than just on weekends.”

“Dan and Claudia, I’m very serious when I ask you this: do you love Allison enough to consider adopting her as your own daughter?”

“You’d let us adopt Allison to become our daughter?” Claudia asked, not believing her ears. Her eyes grew as wide as possible, and so did Dan’s.

“Yes, as your own daughter!” Claudia’s eyes immediately watered like a bursting dam. She let out such a loud, ear-piercing shriek that it startled Dan.

“Yes! Yes! OH YES!” She cried. “When, when, when can we?” She needed to know right away.

“Yes! When can we adopt her?” Dan added loudly, his eyes becoming blurry.

“Very soon, we figured out what your answer would be and called our lawyer. He put us in touch with an adoption lawyer, and we explained the situation about Allison being related cousins to you both. He said adopting a relative is easier and takes a shorter time than normal adoptions. Allison could be your legal daughter on the 30th of June.”

Tears of happiness flowed down Dan’s cheeks. Claudia’s eyes matched his as they tried to halt each other’s flow. She had to cover her mouth to stifle her giddy, hysterical laughter, her eyes dripping ecstatically happy tears.

“Thank you, thank you, both so much! You’ve just made our day, our week, our month, and our year; you’ve just made our whole lives!” She yelled. “Yahooo, we’re going to be a family! We’re going to be a family!” She sang.

“Thank you, Trudy and Allen. We love her so much! I can imagine how difficult your decision must have been,” Dan offered. He looked at Claudia, her tears of happiness flowing nonstop. His eyes blinked faster, unable to hold back his tears.

“It wasn’t as difficult as you might have thought. While we were at your place yesterday, we spoke with her grandparents, told them our suggestion, and asked for their opinion. They were in favour of you both adopting her one hundred percent!”

Dan and Claudia hugged as tight as two lovers could. Their breaths came as heavily as if they’d just made fantastic love. Giggles escaped their mouths as they wiped away each other’s tears.

“Claudia,” Trudy continued. “I can see how much Allison loves you both. She always runs to either one of you first before going to us. There is still that invisible barrier that remains where we’re her aunt and uncle, not her parents. However, you both are already her parents. It just took us a few weeks to realize it.”

“I like to think that your time being held captive with Allison was your gestation time, a real short nine months,” she joked. “Her rescue was your pains of labour, and Dan carrying her out of that horrible building was her delivery.”

“Thank you, thank you for those kind words. The three of us have sort of joked around, pretending to be mom, dad, and daughter. I told her, we are a family when we’re together, no matter what our relationship is.”

“Now you three can be a family for real,” Trudy gently supported.

“The way Claudia and Allison look so much alike, and she also resembling you, Dan, and not to slight my sister’s memory, but to me, Allison is your daughter as surely as if Claudia gave birth to her.”

Claudia was beyond words. She couldn’t control her emotions any longer and broke down, sobbing.

“Oh my god, Allen, I don’t know what to say; I’m beyond words.” Dan slowly shook his head, totally stunned by Allen’s blunt and honest comment.

“Just love her to pieces and keep her safe.”

“You bet we will! I risked my life once to save her. I’d do it again in a heartbeat!”

“We’ll work out the details of her clothes and furniture. Living with you, she’ll start grade ten in a different school district in September.”

“Maybe that’s a good thing for her,” Dan noted.

“Maybe she’ll want her own new bedroom set,” Claudia mentioned.

“You’ll have to get copies of her adoption certificate record for all her vital information changes, such as her birth certificate, health insurance, and so on,” Allen said.

“I have a great medical and dental plan at work. It’ll be weird having my husband and daughter on my medical plan instead of normally the other way around,” Claudia laughed, trying to compose herself.

“When can she move in?” Claudia needed to know.

“I guess now. We’ll need to borrow her for a few evenings to babysit Mike.”

“Oh my god, this is so unbelievable. She’s already home!” She wiped her tears.

“We’ll have Allison call you soon. We have a lot of celebrating to do and will have a big party here after her adoption.”

“I bet you have! We’ll talk soon; bye for now.”

“Thank you again so much!” Claudia continued to cry.

Dan ended the call, and Claudia shrieked out loudly again. She hugged Dan, and they both broke down, sobbing into each other’s shoulders.

“Oh my God, Dan, I can’t believe this is happening to us! It’s too good to be true! I feel the same exact way right now as when you asked me to marry you! I’m the luckiest woman in the world!” Claudia put a hand on her lower abdomen. “I can feel my pussy twitching. I’m so emotional right now, I think I’m having mini-climaxes! I have the perfect, loving husband that I love, and now I have the perfect daughter that I love so much! Let’s go and tell her!”

Dan’s eyes were also wet, and they both laughed nervously, wiping away the other’s stream of happy tears, and hugged tightly.


They stood with arms around each other’s waists, gazing at Allison. “Look at that sweet, sweet young woman! I tell you, Dan, she’s so perfect, and she’s now our daughter!” Claudia whispered loudly. “Look at that beautiful ass and delicious pussy!”

“I don’t think we can have those thoughts about her anymore. Imagine that; she’s our daughter!” He added, hugging her again.

They sat on the bed, both smoothing a hand over her small, round ass and fingers teasing her pussy. “Allison, oh Allison, come on, sleepy head. You can’t spend the whole day in bed,” Claudia joked.

“Oh yes, I can if I spend it in bed with you two.” She turned onto her back and stretched her supple frame from fingertips to toes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.